Gerard Butler: World Cup Watcher

Gerard Butler: World Cup Watcher

Gerard Butler stops by Hollywood’s Palihouse Holloway Hotel to watch a World Cup soccer match on Friday (June 18).

The 40-year-old Scottish hunk watched the match between England and Algeria, which ended up in a draw — a 0-0 tie.

Last weekend, Gerry was seen partying with Lindsay Lohan at a private house. They were spotted arriving separately but hugged each other at their pal’s Beverly Hills home.

gerard butler world cup 05
gerard butler world cup 06
gerard butler world cup 07
gerard butler world cup 08
gerard butler world cup 09

Christopher Polk/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 711 » Show All
long time lurker @ 06/19/2010 at 2:20 am

Looking good G

Gorgeous man.

Lindsay Lohan? Really? Ew!

he does look good here

anon annoy @ 06/19/2010 at 3:08 am

JJ could have called this thread “Grumpy Old Man”

why is jj still bringing up lohan? no one in their right mind thinks that anything happened between them.

he is looking good! im so glad that he is growing his hair because he has a great head of hair and its such a waste when he has it short

p.s. gossiphound i love the pic of the darth vader pug you posted in the last thread, it made my day lol

Well hello GB – out to see the game with Freddie the Boschemeister!

Gushing alert!! are those new jeans? they look….oh mama….to me! and how about that Fire Lane sign on the wall? GB tooooo hot for you?

Excuse me everybody, couldn’t help it :)

Are you guys serious? He doesn’t look good at all in these photos!

I think he does look good but I can’t help noticing his age is really starting to show. Drastic difference from 3-4 years ago. Take better care of yourself Gerard.

honestly... @ 06/19/2010 at 5:16 am

He looks so different in every set of photos. Am I crazy or does he look a wee bit too thin here?
That guy with him bears a striking resemblance to my ex-boyfriend (bad flashbacks!).
I don’t know who posted the link to this set of pics on the last thread, but this is my favorite. He’s so refined, isn’t he? :)

honestly... @ 06/19/2010 at 5:18 am

@LauraS: LOL- definitely some oh mama jeans! ;)

SHORTHAIRGALTHEBOUNTYHUNTER @ 06/19/2010 at 5:31 am

GERRY, I MISS YOUR SMILE!!!
XOXOXOX….

Who is the guy??He looks a bit like the interior designer Elvis.
I have seen his face before but cannot remember where.

Hi All **WAVES**

He is a very unattractive human being.

Why does he ALWAYS look like he could use really long disinfecting Shower ? If he was someone who didn’t work in films or wasn’t a so called celeb he would be easily mistaken for a homeless guy or an ex drug addict . I mean seriously even if you are growing a bear a man can look CLEAN with it !!

I feel he might have some major health issues going on. He doesn’t look healthy .

Why does he ALWAYS look like he could use really long disinfecting Shower ? If he was someone who didn’t work in films or wasn’t a so called celeb he would be easily mistaken for a homeless guy or an ex drug addict . I mean seriously even if you are growing a beard a man can look CLEAN with it !!

*oops sorry for the double post the first one had a typo *

Mellifera @ 06/19/2010 at 7:58 am

Sukar are you on cr*ck? He looks amaaaaaazing, love those jeans and that grey jersey is gorgeous too. LOVE his hair, wanna grab it and run my fingers through it while saying “ooooh who’s a widdle grumpy-bum today then?”

We sure are being spoiled with G threads, yay!

@Mellifera:

no I am not on crack,WTF I’s wrong with you? I think he is the most handsome man ever but I don’t think he looks good here. You don’t have to insult me because I disagreed with you!

Smile Gerry and put the light back in your eyes.

Fritz the Lion @ 06/19/2010 at 8:17 am

@Sukar:
My heart actually skipped a beat in looking at these photos…that hasn’t happened in a long time.Maybe it’s just my cholesterol level. LOL! IMO,he looks terrific.
MANNY! Beard alert! Mmmmm!

@Sukar: She wasn’t insulting you, it was joke, people often ask others if they’re on cra*k when they say or do something out of the ordinary. LOL Maybe you should get out more.

Mellifera @ 06/19/2010 at 8:20 am

@Sukar: Oh honey I wasn’t insulting you! Sorry if it read that way to you!! I was meaning “are you on cr*ck” in a lighthearted way :-)
I’m not the insulting kind to be honest. Even if someone tries to rile me up I’m more likely to just be the “oh yeah, uh-huh” kind :-)

@Duh:

I go out plenty, it’s probably a cultural thing. In my culture if you say something like that, it’s insulting.

Mellifera, no worries. It was probably a misunderstanding. The thing is this is Gerard Butler, he is capable of looking one million times better than this. I didn’t like the last few set of photos to be quite honest. The last time he looked like himself was in the hybrid hottie thread.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 711 » Show All