Adam Lambert: Wham Bam, Thank You Ma'am!

Adam Lambert: Wham Bam, Thank You Ma'am!

Adam Lambert hits the stage during the KiSS 92.5 WHAM BAM concert held at Molson Canadian Amphitheatre on Saturday (June 19) in Toronto, Canada.

“Great crowd in Toronto tonight!!!!! :)” the 28-year-old former American Idol tweeted. “Thanks for an amazing evening!”

Tonight, Adam and his make-out partner Ke$ha will be performing a the 2010 MuchMusic Video Awards.

Earlier this morning, Adam also tweeted, “Happy Father’s Day Dad!!! @milestougeaux I love you!” Shout-out to papa Eber Lambert!

20+ pictures of Adam Lambert at the Wham Bam concert…

adam lambert wham bam concert 01

• Read a recap for the latest episode of Chasing Life- Just Jared Jr
  • Kyra Sedgwick will guest-star on Brooklyn Nine-Nine- Entertainment Weekly
  • DMX loses his mind while riding a roller coaster- Huffington Post
  • Is Kevin Smith still friends with Ben Affleck?- Lainey Gossip
  • Eva Herzigova shows off her body in a one piece bathing suit- Hollywood Tuna

No VIDEOS?

how cute is this RT: @adamlambert Happy Father’s Day Dad!!! @milestougeaux I love you!

No vids are you kidding JJ

the best thing about adam lambert is seeing and hearing him live so boo @ no vids but thanks for the pics xo

“Tonight, Adam and his make-out partner Ke$ha…” please stop with the repetitive lame captions Jared.

You posted Kesha’s awful soundcheck vid tho lol

Be grateful for JJ’s coverage. You can find the vids yourself, no?

some tweets to get the feel @ 06/20/2010 at 3:20 pm

for all those who missed the epic livestream:

RT: Lmaooo one buff security guard to another: go take a break. Other: no, I’m good; adam’s on in a few

RT That’s was so FCUKING AMAZING like I can’t even explain , I’m at a loss for words .

RT: OMG, @AdamLambert is an awesome performer. Smitten, absolutely smitten

RT Just got back from Adam Lambert concert and I have to say he is one of the BEST if not the best performer I have ever seen.

RT: So Adam Lambert was amaaaaazing. All those other artists should be taking note

@from his twitter: He has the best father (and mum) ever.

More outrageous he dresses better he looks. This is the mark of a true ROCK STAR!

VIDS PLEAZ!!

Adam Lambert’s show in Toronto- SOOOO GOOOOD! I must go to more. Audience was really diverse. So FUN!

This one’s hilarious (I mean I’m no Justin Bieber fan but his fangirls are cute rofl. It’s like they’re growing up when they move onto Adam lmao, bless) RT EllieReel wham bam was amazing!!! omg! I ♥ adam lambert!!! he is so much better than justin bieber!! I am a gLambert!! I’m still a belieber but after that performance, ADAM LAMBERT FOR LIFE!!! ♥ ♥

RT: Jakeroman Gone to the Wham Bam concert to see Adam Lambert rock the show

AishaMDSinclair Dat Concert was amazing, GREAT job guys. You should do something like this every year, just make sure Adam Lambert is there K’ cause he was AMAZING

RT: Show’s over, could have listened to at least another hour of Adam Lambert.

RT HamidahLienaux ADAM LAMBERT IS SOOOO AMAZING LIVE!!!!

U see. This is why I can connect with Glambert but Gaga grates on me despite her brain and talent. He knows what he’s doing is overexaggerated for full effect – tongue in cheek camp is never supposed to be taken seriously and he even has to laugh and remind people that’s the whole point. So why can’t Gaga also stop with the pretentious deep meanings and longwinded B.S? Because what she’s doing also epitomizes the concept of Camp, yet her persona remains the opposite.

I appreciate how he always changes it up from venue to venue.

Ngl, that Father’s Day tweet made me go aw! out loud. Eber’s just a cool person. And the vid Adam retweeted http://youtu.be/bZPsBQmIVAc?a of his bro and ex boyfriend (/first love) improvising live to jockey for the funny one is precious. They’re hilarious together.

HAVING FUN ...lots publicity @ 06/20/2010 at 4:51 pm

It must be nice being the runner up on American Idol when actually
you were the winner..!!!

He looks like Boy George in the day.

The 2nd coming of BOY GEORGE !!!!!!!!!!!!

@Owen: Bence yaNILIYORSUNA RKADAŞIM ÖYLE OLMAMASI GEREKİYO

Adam happy father day dad in the best

It’s the second coming of Boy George.

Love Adam – can’t wait to see him in August!!!!

interesting @ 06/20/2010 at 7:57 pm

@Alaia: Um. One of the sweetest celebrities you will ever meet. So nice douchy comment there, closet-case.

@Alaia: LMAO. wow you don’t sound dumb and judgemental at all! http://i48.tinypic.com/2dt4uba.gif SERIOUSLY??

@Owen:

That’s EXACTLY right. She completely changed since her beginning and when she made Eh Eh There’s Nothing Else I Can Say video. And she was on tv all bubbly and excited on Kathy Lee morning show in NY. Now she’s ridiculously fake with the drama. Adam OTOH, is upbeat, happy, enthusiastic and having FUN. He even said “thanks for playing along” at a show I think it was Fantasy Springs.

@Alaia: Funny that you only made that comment after the Kris one. You couldn’t make it in a smiley post so you see costumes! and your insecurity reacts again? You’re vile.

twpumpkin @ 06/20/2010 at 8:54 pm

WHY DID ADAM COME OUT OF THE CLOSET AFTER AMERICAN IDOL WAS OVER? IF HE WAS SO PROUD WHY DID HE WAIT?

Someday I will see this amazing man live!!!!!!!!!!!!! I’m so happy for him and just the thought of him makes me so happy. Whatever he does is magical and this man is a STAR!!!!!!!!!!!

The outfit is ug but the guy is gorgeous – and he lookes Glam enough with his great hairstyles and stylish clothes.

What the hell is he wearing. Is he wearing real fur shoulder pads?

Gotta love him.

Lambertina @ 06/21/2010 at 8:25 am

He is my drug!

Sunny Day @ 06/21/2010 at 9:49 am

@twpumpkin:

Adam has been openly out since he was 18 years old. He certainly wasn’t hiding it.. but in any case, I don’t recall AI asking ANY of the performers about their sexuality… ever… Surely you don’t believe Adam is the first gay contestant… or do you??? .

@twpumpkin as @Sunny Day said Adam has been out since he was 18 years old. AI contestants were not allowed to have individual interviews. What did you want Adam to do? After singing Tracks of My Tears should he have said “Thank you, guys. By the way, I’m gay.” Straight contestants do not have to announce they’re straight, so why should gay contestants be expected to announce it? Plus pictures of Adam kissing an ex-BF, who is a guy, showed up right before Michael Jackson week. I’m sure people were savvy enough to figure out that Adam is indeed gay.

@twpumpkin plus to quote Oprah “Was there any doubt?”

WHAMBAM!!! @ 06/21/2010 at 1:03 pm

OMFG Adaaaaaam LOL! :D WE saw this live !!!!! I-N-C-R-E-D-I-B-L-E!!!! I mean totally just fkn effortlessly stole the show. He is just SO fierce in his delivery & attitude & mannerisms and the banter between his sets was hilarious. Yes he is sweet but he’s funny! I didn’t know that lol! Anyway, can you imagine a flawless TV performance but X it by 10000. Actually being there and feeling his vocals bounce off the walls was mindblowing :3 Gave me goosebumps and chills. People chanting along to most of the songs was an experience I’ll never forget. NGL I got a lil’ teary during Soaked….it was heartwrenching and almost operatic, his voice soars with so much emotion. He’s the bomb!

@twpumpkin: As Adam said if you still needed written proof after seeing the photos of him KISSING his ex boyfriend, you need to go back to the drawing board. LOL. During Hollwyood one of the first things he sang which blew me away and made me start watching that stupid show, he sang so fierce I just knew “I got everythiiiiiing that a man could want, I got moooreeee, than I could ask for” with a smile & wink in his voice.

Real Style Network @ 06/21/2010 at 4:46 pm

Adam Lambert puts on quiet a show. He gives you exactly what you expect from watching him on American Idol. It’s just too bad this was his only Canadian tour date. Check out my review of the show here: http://www.realstylenetwork.com/index.php/celebrities/2010/06/concert-review-adam-lambert-in-toronto/

California Dreaming @ 06/21/2010 at 6:57 pm

I freakin’ love his getup. So glam!

@sunaqua: Only Adam can sing.