Cast of Guardians Of The Galaxy - Just Jared Spotlight

Lady Gaga Covers Rolling Stone

Lady Gaga Covers Rolling Stone

Lady Gaga is locked and loaded with a gun bra on the latest cover of Rolling Stone.

Korn rocker Jonathan Davis spearheaded the idea of not using fuel sold by BP or their affiliates on concert tours this year.

Gaga, Creed and Backstreet Boys will all boycott troubled oil giant BP over the oil spill disaster in the Gulf of Mexico, according to the Associated Press.

Meanwhile, Larry King will host a star-studded telethon tomorrow (June 21) to benefit relief efforts for those affected by the oil spill in the Gulf Coast. Celebrity guests including Cameron Diaz, Sting, Justin Bieber and Lenny Kravitz will drop by both via satellite and on set.

lady gaga rolling stone 01
lady gaga rolling stone 02

Photos: Terry Richardson
Posted to: Bikini, Lady Gaga

John Parra/Getty

Music2daSoul @ 06/20/2010 at 7:18 pm

Wowwww. Very distasteful! This isnt art, this is a disgrace!

ew, girly man

I get the need to be original, but she is dangerously close to becoming a parody of herself. She don’t need to go SOO over the top all the time, she’s talented as she is.

She always says how she doesn’t believe in or support violence, yet she is glorifying gun use. Congrats Gaga, you are officially a hypocrite.

I find it much more attractive when someone is unique accidentally. When its forced, eek that is just terrible. Be yourself! And ladies dont feel the need to use your body to get what you want.

Her new video is ridiculous. She’s fallen victim to her own stupidity. I mean really? Tthe way shes degrading our soldiers.. as if they’re all so ashamed of who they are.. just a bunch of gay guys hiding who they are? Im ashamed shes so popular.

@Faith: Have you seen her live? Her voice is terrible.

And everyone bullies Christina Aguilera, and yet that woman has actual talent. Its a shame.

I just threw up alittle in my mouth.

That cover is vulgar and repulsive and possibly everything that is currently WRONG with our society….GROSS!!!!

Degrading and not the least bit interesting…

GaGa makes me gag! :(

I dont know what im looking for from pop artist now a days. but some of them, should just stick to the basics. It would have beeen a beautiful cover if she did something simple. I think her music is great, but she doesnt have to try so hard, ALL THE TIME.

Why did Christina have to go and make her famous by calling her a man? Ugh

@Fail: You know nothing. Alejandro was a gay soldier who would have died for his country but he was instead put in Nazi camp when they found out his sexuality. The video is so sad, what are you saying?

@Mariah: No I haven’t seen her live, and please don’t mistake me for one of her “little monsters”. I’m not Gaga’s greatest fan but talent isn’t all about having the voice of Christina Aguilera and like it or not Lady Gaga is most likely here to stay. I just wish we didn’t get her antics shoved in our face all the time (like showing up to a Lakers-game in underwear).

That boycott is the dumbest thing ever. If BP goes bankrupt who do you think is going to have to pay for the clean up down there? Our government/our tax dollars! Dumb-asses! Stick to singing your crappy songs.

@Faith: It was a Mets/Yankees game. Plus, she is not here to stay. She’s like the Boy George of our time.

She looks amazing, but I don’t really like this hair.

@Faith: I was agreeing with you haha :)

@no: Can you explain the use of the star of david? Steven Kleins little idea? Lady Gaga and her little fans need to quit acting like her music comes from some profound place. Just cuz she rips off high fashion designers nobody knows about does not mean her music is any different from heidi montag. All she does is sell sex.

@Mariah: Oh lol, my bad :D

Love her voice, musicianship and albums. Sexy cover (even tho she said she doesn’t ever want to be your stereotypical sex symbol artist).

LAME. My huband is out there fighting for our country and to her a gun is nothing but an accessory? Stop supporting this nonsense.

@Lenore: What is wrong with sex? It’s one of the best things about our body. Heidi Montag can’t sing. Or play. Or write. Or design. Or direct. Love Gaga’s music.

why do so many people hate gaga?

too corporate commercialize exploited for me.

@scared: Because she is a highly pretentious human being. I can’t speak for others.

@TT: And so? Kanye is a childish douchenozzle but he’s still in my top fave artists. Are we judging artists on their music and work collection or how suitable a nanny they’d make?

the stupidity @ 06/20/2010 at 8:37 pm

@Lame: You’re American, right? What exactly is your husband fighting for, again? Seeing as we’re not AT WAR!?

Great cover.

@Lame: I AGREE WITH YOU! AND ALSO, IS THIS CHRISTINA AGUILERA? OH, AND IT’S ALWAYS THE WOMEN YOU DON’T WANT TO SEE NAKED WHO THROW THEIR FLAT ASSES IN YOUR FACE….WHERE IS COCO???

WTF happened to the GaGa I LOVED!!!??

she looks like a man now- wtf happened to glamorous GaGa- why is this ********** person taking over???

Perez and Gaga hatch a plan to get her name out there by saying Christina copied her at the VMAs when she perform Keeps Getting Better..Christina has a great Cd but it is over looked due to this copycat crap..Christina should be on the cover not this Margaret Hamilton lookalike.

She wasn’t always a looker..but lately she just down right hid!

(hideous)

@Lame:

I totally agree…people know all about the stupid video but know **** about what is really happening out there.

MIA would have at least made sense with those guns. i think this is her way of trying to get back at MIA to say, ‘see, I’m an edgey BIOTCH like you’. Also, her bum, is so photoshopped, it looks like it’s a cartoon bum.

She is talented. why does she do this stupid crap? Oh yeah, it’s so she can get on the cover of Rolling Stone. ohhhhhhh….riiightttt. She’s getting paid lots of money to be a clown. I hope it’s worth it in the end I guess.

stupid ********* ,people gives their lives in war and she is playing with guns ? . and she is ugly!!

I can understand not waning to support BP by not buying their gas, but the thing most do not recognize is that BP chains are privately operated. That means people who are completely innocent in this situation are going down in flames because of the company they went into business with. I wish there was a better way to boycott BP, without punishing the owners.

*With this post I am not trying to condone what is going on with BP. What is going on in our oceans, wildlife, main land, and affected workers is horrendous. They need to clean up this mess.*

Not gonna lie…she has a GREAT ass.

That is the most photo-shopped butt! LOL

I normally don’t buy rolling stone unless PRINCE is on the cover or when they have the Year in music review but I will get this one with GAGA on it. GAGA is getting bigger and bigger as we speak. She’s popular not only with young kids but alot of adults love GAGA. GAGA has that similar work ethnic like PRINCE, MADONNA and the late Micheal Jackson that alot of artist out today don’t have. GAGA is not on the level of PRINCE yet, but GAGA is really close to Madonna’s level. I love GAGA for that.

Victoria has a low IQ

Gaga is not original…she is a pathetic remake of Madonna and Boy George.
Christina Aguilera has real talent, a voice that sounds bothe great on record and live..Lady Gaga uses voice technology to make her sound better because she knows she can’t sing.

so much information. UGLY MAN

oH YEAHH.. thE girl WITH A MALE VOICE …. A COPYCAT FROM MADONNA, GRACE JONES, AND MANY MORE OTHER ARTIST. AN OVERACTED SINGER !

HappyGirl @ 06/21/2010 at 1:07 am

THIS MR CACA IS FAKE FAKE AND FAKE

@road: I know this may sink some of you die-hard Madonna Fans who keep saying everyone is copying Madonna but have you asked yourself the question if Madonna is so great how can it be so easy to so-call copy Madonna. I believe any woman can dye her hair platinum blonde, lipsych, dance so-so and be the next Madonna but GAGA is taking it to the next level. Anybody can be Madonna. No one can be the music mega superstar genius PRINCE. There’s no one like him or who will ever compare to PRINCE. Name one artist today who plays their own instuments, produces their own music for themselves and others and who sings live. PRINCE also kills it when he plays his guitar. I know because I’ve seen him live. PRINCE is on another level of GREATNESS. NO ONE HAS THE STYLE OF THE PURPLE ONE AND NEVER WILL BUT ITS REALLY EASY TO BE THE NEXT MADONNA. GAGA IS THE QUEEN OF POP MUSIC AND GAGA LOVES IT.

@VICTORIA when ever you post something you just prove my point, your so easy to play with

@road: I love my low IQ road. With a fake name like road, who really has a low IQ? hahaha…. Doe’s anybody on this blog know when GAGA is going to release her new album? THE FAME MONSTER is still on my playlist but I really want to hear her new music. I’m loving right now the songs MONSTER, TEETH and ALEJANDRO. GAGA please release a video for Monster and Teeth!!!

She isn’t supporting violence. In her Alejandro video, she shows how violence and gay-hating is wrong. All she supports is love. Yes, this is fashion. Yes, this is art. Don’t hate something just because you dont’ understand it. Grow up, people.

@Alex: Well Said. I agree with everything you said. GAGA has great art and style in her music videos and this is something that was missing in videos for a while now. Love your comment Alex. You are so right.

Jokergurl @ 06/21/2010 at 2:57 am

Gee the ability to shock must pass for talent these days. She’s trying too hard. I am neither shocked nor impressed.

PeterMcnamara @ 06/21/2010 at 4:04 am

Lady Gaga is just straight up nasty. I wouldn’t care if she wore provocative clothing if she was attractive but she is straight up UGLY.

bigbadblackman @ 06/21/2010 at 4:37 am

I also think Lady Gaga is nasty. But then again I think all white people are nasty.

She’s such a stupid hypocrite.

She says that she would never promote violence, yet almost all of her videos contain murders, blood, guns, or military imagery.

She calls herself a feminist and claims she would never resort to ‘rolling around in the sand naked’ to promote herself yet she runs around in her underwear with her flapjacks hanging out 24/7.

She claims she stands up for people who are different and don’t fit in, yet everything she embodies IS establishment. This whole Lady Gaga character is simply an amalgam of what has been popular before, a patchwork of people she percieves that the masses percieve as ‘iconic’.

I absolutely cannot wait for her 15 minutes to be over.

@VICTORIA: GAGA pleeease go to bed!! crack a bottle, sniff a line, kill a dog and wear it on your head and call it ”art”, or i dont know, the usual stuff u do but please stop posting on blogs!! You’re not making yourself look very good.

++Logan++ @ 06/21/2010 at 6:42 am

okay firstly the bra fixture thing was done by the original icon madonna, decades ago.

secondly, lady gaga is trying way, way to hard now to be unique and weird, it isn’t shocking anymore.

thirdly, Rolling Stones magazine has gone downhill. They put people like The Hills, Lady Gaga, Heidi Montag and The City cast on the cover. It’s just not what it used to be.

she look’s horrible though

shes lame. donbt respect her anymore. totally madonna wannabe. at least madonna has brains and already did it witrh art

madonna wannabe. get a life gaga ur not relevant face it

copycat ,wannabe madonna alreday did this all. ur not relevant .ur worst than spice girls

@scared: cause she a madonna wannabe. shes a fraud

lmao

Ok first let me say, this ain’t Art.

This is plain VULGAR.

She looks ugly (as usual)

Photoshop much?

@Sophie: Well except it’s NOT hers ;)

It’s all Photoshop.

this cover is pure art !! love u gaga

We can still see your face you ugly horse.

why does her ass looks like it’s comming right out of a comic book XD
no, seriously check out the picture

How people are unable to understand the concept of art is completely beyond me. There are so many comments from people saying that Gaga’s use of guns and so forth are bad because they popularise violence. But has anyone ever stopped to think that drawing attention to something doesn’t immediately equal support for that object or support for its glamorisation. As others have already mentioned, this is not Gaga’s intention at all. I’m not a so-called ‘Monster’ but it annoys me when people think that the only way a point can be delivered is through a direct message. Are we only capable of understanding that gun violence is bad when we are presented with a picture of a gun and a big red cross? Surely people are not so simple minded as to require such a blatant message?

LidaConnie @ 06/21/2010 at 3:55 pm

Funny….I think Gaga resembles John Edwards mistress – Rielle Hunter at times. I also think the Aleandro song sounds like Madonna.

On a sidenote…how does she walk in those crazy shoes she wears! Wonder if she ever falls?

Times a tickin @ 06/21/2010 at 10:20 pm

@Donovan: Like BP doesn’t have the funds to clean it up, they just don’t WANT to.

music will be reborn @ 06/22/2010 at 1:18 pm

well said Annie and @ Daisy YES WE DO NEED A BLATANT MESSAGE. the problem is most of gaga’s fans are young kids who like to dress up like her if a 6 year old sees this cover their not gonna get its real meaning
besides nothing gaga says in interviews actually relates to her music which is why ive gone off her….if you want some one who really comments on society in a truly creative way check out JANELLE MONAE…

just sayin @ 06/22/2010 at 4:33 pm