Angelina Jolie: New World Refugee Day Video!

Angelina Jolie: New World Refugee Day Video!

Check out the latest video message from UNHCR Goodwill Ambassador, Angelina Jolie, which was recorded at the Amazon Basin in South America.

WATCH: Angie’s First 2010 World Refugee Day Video

The 35-year-old is bringing awareness to World Refugee Day 2010 (June 20), which hopes to bring protection to refugees, especially women and unaccompanied minors. The below video is a female refugee sharing her experience with Angie. Check it out!

Angelina Jolie: New World Refugee Day Video!

• Big Brother Season 8 winner Evel Dick Donato gets hit by a car- TMZ
  • Maitland Ward's dress is definitely something you can't miss- Huffington Post
  • Anais Zanotti shows off her body in a yellow bikini - Hollywood Tuna

LOVE this women!

Angie, you’re doing a great job and we love you. God bless you.

Love this woman!!!!!!!!

Those who give receive greater blessings from God. Don’t let the evil and jealous haters distract you. You’re doing a fantastic job.
Let me get a few posts out before Anuston freaks crawl out from their rats infested holes.

Cristobal @ 06/21/2010 at 1:29 am

I love everything she and her Brad does and what they stand for in this world.

I hope she writes another book like the Notes from my Travel.
I don’t think the bookstores here in Manila carry the Notes From My Travel.. : (

MuchBlessings @ 06/21/2010 at 1:36 am

God Bless the Jolie-Pitts

God Bless the Jolie-Pitts

God Bless the Jolie-Pitts

love her so much

Angie is so beautiful inside and out. You can see she’s a very warm and affectionate person. How can you not love her. She is approachable, kind and loving, not the snubbish type. I love her even more after watching this video. Her heart is in the right place and she is genuine. If it is within her right to fix everything for everyone, she would want to make it right for everyone. God, pls protect her. There are not many like her.

S. Michelle @ 06/21/2010 at 2:01 am

Jolie is annoying. The majority of people see right through her. She’s controlling, she knows how to play the media. It is obvious that Maddox is her favorite child and he seems annoying and spoiled. It seems like she does not want Shiloh to outshine Zahara, so she seems to downplay Shiloh by dressing her sloppily with messy hair. Pax seems like he bothers Jolie. I wonder how she would
feel if her twins, Knox and Vivienne, in about 20 years pull a brother/sister kiss like she and her brother, James, did at that awards show a few years ago. My favorite kids are Shiloh and Pax. As for Pitt, poor ******* looks miserable, but it is obvious he is the better parent. And the older and skinnier Jolie gets, the uglier she looks. Imagine when all the kids are teenagers, Pitt and Jolie are clueless to what they face. All children need and want is attention and love from their parents/guardians, Pitt provides it to the best of his ability, however, with so many children it takes two parents (not nannies), and Jolie does not provide that love and attention to her kids. She is self centered and crazier than a **** house rat.

Theory: her tattoo comprised of the coordinates of her childrens’ births is covered up with a band-aid because they’ve adopted another child and it has yet to be announced.

ykw aka Evelyn @ 06/21/2010 at 2:03 am

Such a wonderful and caring person.

I dunno, I was sort of indifferent towards Angelina but I’m really liking her now

That was really cute when Ms. Jolie said that when she has her next baby that she may come to the woman in the video for the birth because the woman is a mid-wife and the woman said no no I’ll come to you and they both laughed. So it must be true that Ms. Jolie and Brad Pitt are thinking about having another biological child in the future.

@Lauren: GOOD POINT. I was wondering why Ms. Jolie had part of her arm tattoo covered up. I heard rumors that they did adopt african little girl.

dianad1968 @ 06/21/2010 at 2:11 am

@S. Michelle:

#10

I don’t know where the h*ll in the world you are, but it’s either TOO late or TOO early for your BS. Get a man/woman/dog to satisfy your obvious s*xual frustration, just get a freaking life, and leave Angie to live her’s. I guarantee you its 1000x MORE productive than yours. And if that wasn’t enough, she’s getting loads of s*x from her man Mr.Pitt. It sucks to be you, doesn’t it? B*TCH!!

Her tattoos are not covered. It’s just a fuzzy picture.

dianad1968 @ 06/21/2010 at 2:18 am

I see the idiots are out in full force. D*mn do you wait with bated breath until Jared puts up a thread about the JPs? I am clearly seeing the coordinates for her children on her arm. I suppose the tab interns are here trying to get another “fantasy” going for the next weeks rag. I have to give you all credit for persistence. Even when you’re drowning in your lies, you go down with hands flailing. LOL.

Angelina Jolie offers so much more than the regular Hollywood actors. She leaves the tinsel and glitter behind to get real and make us all aware of the greater world out there and how we can help. This is a wonderful effort that should be supported.

Passing Through @ 06/21/2010 at 2:20 am

# 10 S. Michelle @ 06/21/2010 at 2:01 am
If Angie annoys you so much then WTF are you doing here? Oh yeah, I forgot – it’s because she owns your stupid, name-changing ass.

It’s a band-aid, watch the way the light hits it in the video. And her other tattoo on her inner forearm is visible, why would one be blurry and the other not be?

dianad1968 @ 06/21/2010 at 2:26 am

@N99:

#15

STOP ANSWERING YOURSELF. You’re NOT fooling ANYONE.

It’s good what she’s doing but she seriously needs to eat

African Girl @ 06/21/2010 at 2:32 am

AJ is truly an exceptional woman.

@dianad1968: You need to calm down because you are starting to sound like the Jennifer (DUMBASS) Anniston fans who need to take the purple pill. Lauren may be right about the bandaid on Ms. Jolie arm to cover up a new tattoo and no I’m not a tab intern. There is a rumor that they are getting ready to adopt again. RUMOR. I’m the biggest Angelina Jolie supporter and I don’t like to be attacked from one because that makes you look stupid. You may have egg on your face, if it is true. So calm the FCK DOWN!!!!!

dark angel @ 06/21/2010 at 2:37 am

Angie is in the Amazon basin spreading the word of hope while the trolls are spreading viruses.

dianad1968 @ 06/21/2010 at 2:38 am

@4444444:

#23

It’s OK, you’re eating enough for both of you.

God Bless the Jolie-Pitts
God Bless the Jolie-Pitts
God Bless the Jolie-Pitts
God Bless the Jolie-Pitts
God Bless the Jolie-Pitts
God Bless the Jolie-Pitts

dianad1968 @ 06/21/2010 at 2:43 am

PT, are you still on? I was LMAO when I saw the thread for Matt LeBlanc that Jared has up, especially after the discussion on the last thread. Matt looks good, and seem to be aging gracefully. Why doesn’t Maniston check him out again? Between the two of them they have enough money. The only problem is Matt has kids, and I don’t think X does well with children.

African Girl @ 06/21/2010 at 2:43 am

I find it really ironic that people seem more “concerned” about AJ’s weight than the refugees she’s talking about. If and this is a big if, AJ isn’t eating, that’s her choice, those people don’t have a choice, they go hungry because they don’t have choices.so what say you put your “concern” for AJ aside for a moment because she doesn’t need it and focus on the people who actually warrant it.

dianad1968 @ 06/21/2010 at 2:51 am

@N99:

#25

STFU and go spread your lies elsewhere. I suppose you read about their supposed “new adoption” in one of your tab bibles? Take your c*ap and sell it someplace else. BTW, Angie tattoos of the coordinates of her children are CLEARLY visible, unless you are blind that is, or surprise, surprise, have an ulterior motive for saying otherwise. Which is it fool?

And if you are an Angie fan, I’m the Queen of England. You people just don’t give up. LOL

S. Michelle @ 06/21/2010 at 2:54 am

@Passing Through:

I did not change my name. And I am doing the same thing you are doing-reading celebrity gossip because I cannot sleep.

African Girl @ 06/21/2010 at 2:43 am
____________________________

They know Angelina always has been skinny and there’s nothing wrong with her weight they just keep on bringing it up because it’s the only thing they got. ahahaha
Poor thing this is for you because i know you love it.

Beautiful sexy skinny Angelina from 97 to 2009. Credit to JJB

Enjoy!

HOw about use some of that ‘STAR” power to help the people in the gulf in your own freaking country you hollywood freak!

God bless you, angi (L)

Angie looks very healthy and beautiful in that picture. I think she might have put on a little weight. I understand Angie is taking classes in Intenational law. Does Anyone know if shes taking these classes at a University or being tutored from home. I like the way she told the guy that she would be asking the young lady question about her situation. Angie looked so relaxed with the questions and letting the young lady answer her. Angie could also start a whole new career as a reporter. Love the J/P I hoped Brad had a happy father’s day. If Angie was still away I just know they talked on the phone and she sent her man a very sweet msg.

S. Michelle @ 06/21/2010 at 3:18 am

@Acai Max Cleanse:

So true!! And what is wrong with adopting kids from the US, where many Americans help Jolie earn her astronomical income? Furthermore, she has no business selling pictures of her children for millions of dollars. The kids have not chosen to be celebrities ans because she does sell their baby pictures, the media is always after those innocent kids. She is such a NUT!

#34 Whats wrong with BP Cleaning up their own mess. Why would you want Angie going to the Gulf to clean up something that was man made by a bunch of Billionaire Oil Tycoons. I am not worried I dont think Angie will have to go there to bring this to the attention of the American people. Just remember this happened in OUR COUNTRY, USA. REMBER BP SAID TO THE PEOPLE OF THE GULF THEY WILL MAKE IT RIGHT AND I WILL TAKE THEM AT THEIR WORD. I just wish they will get on with the business of cleaning it up.

thank u hank u thank u for this….she’s great. a kiss to u and your family…

I just love it when the haters come up with their fake concern of the J/Pchildren and accusing Angie just on her own in deciding to sell the pictures to a magazine without these kid’s father having knowledge or if the two of them together agreed to do it. I know Brad will decide what is best for his children. Angie is not crazy enougn to make a move like that without Brad in the total mix, So just stop the B***S*** that she went crazy and sold those cute baby pictures of their kids to a Magazine. Thats why I dislike these haters, they will just make up lies just for the h*** of it even though it might not make sense.

Katsaridoula @ 06/21/2010 at 3:56 am

wow she is amazing, she’s doing such great stuff for other people, not like others…

THAT would be GREAT, Lauren!

Angelina you are an amazing lady, and I am so proud to be a fan of yours, May God Bless All Your Family and All the JP Fans too.

Love you Angelina, you are still my favourite.

Where are my comments JJ?

that so sweet of her to be there and leave her family behind just to be with the refugees:)

He He He,PsychoBitterBiichj-ho be ga ga when they heard that Angie will have more BABY or BABIES with Mr.Brad again !!!!!
Last 3 weeks ago The rags(NE) rewritten Lies&Fabrication that Angie miscarraige and can’t have babies anymore.(Which Dr.will tell their clients’s jounals to the rags?????)Those rags such a Low IQ,Low Lifes ,they knew that a lot of Psychobitterbiichj-ho’s fans still belive that BP will go back to j-ho,but will never HAPPEN ,dogMichelleMax!

#34 Kevin Costner is helping the Gulf coast. silly. why does Angie have to do everything she’s not SUPERWOMAN! but i guess i should be flattered that some of you trolls think she IS! LOL!

yeah right S. Michelle and mayhaps. you didnt happen to BUY one of those mags with her kids’ pictures in them cos you find them SO ADORABLE! WTF! do you know the papz were gonna try to get those pics come hell or high water, by any means possible and reap a fortune in dollars that they DONOT deserve. oh yeah. but i forgot you are a troll and for you trolls, it just whatever excuse that works for you to continue living in your dream world.

maybe angelina smoked a little bit of the finest colombian herb that’s why she is smiling and laughing. she thinks it’s funny? especially when pointing to Colombia hahaha so funny yeah unidentified refugees haha yes very funny

wow, dondu, not funny at all. is that what you’re smoking right now? you sound like a drug addict.

Iffy Miffy @ 06/21/2010 at 5:08 am

Look at the dichotomy – such wonderful nature, takes your breath away, practically intact and so beautiful and on the other side – the ugliness of humanity which forces people to flee for their lives and struggle for basic necessities which in the 21st century is a mark of shame for the whole of humanity.
~
Wonderful, wonderful woman Angie. If there were more like her, and I don’t mean just celebrities, this world would be a better place. Can’t stop being in awe at all the good she’s doing. For people who say it’s not enough, or it is so little it doesn’t count – everyone needs to do a little and in the end a great deed will be done. She brings awareness so that people know the little they themselves can do. Thank you Angie!

dark angel @ 06/21/2010 at 5:12 am

There are lots of Anistons on this thread.

He He He,palomabitterbiich!s be ga ga no man go bong G’**** with her,now she have to spread her legs and bong G**** with her Hudsbains,Is it NICE huh PsychBitterBiichj-ho,hehehehehee.

That’s a very pretty natural lookie picture of Angie!

Ooop! sorry Paloma i mean donduMaxpooNE !

@Paloma: you don’t know what irony and sarcasm is. so sad. hey, listen to this: I bet you are a beautiful and clever woman.
Get it now?
I said that SHE is laughing, not me.

I love her for bringing awareness for subjects like this. She’s doing SO much good and yet the tabloids are still often portraying her in such a bad way.

Yeah Right ,NEdonduPsychobitterBiichj-ho ha ha ha so funny the unidentified Bong G**** + Husbians+Dogs heheheheheeeeee.

My 2 cents:
If you pause the video at 33 seconds and full screen it you can clearly see her arm tattoo is covered. I can think of only 1 reason. She has adopted another baby. I hope its true because she is a wonderful mother and person. Congrats to the newest member of the Jolie-Pitts!

@LJ: Ok just watched the video in full and towards the end I can clearly see all 6 lines on her arm. I don’t why it looked covered at the begining, my bad, I should’ve watched the whole thing before commenting.

@LJ
It’s not covered.. but the last 2 are more visible because they’re the newest. The other 4 look a little washed out compared to them. Nothing is covered or blurred or whatever.
You can see that here: http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_JFX5_9i0Xng/SfMYIQGTw9I/AAAAAAAAAQ8/wmySjhU6wro/s400/Jolie+Tattoo+Style+1.jpg

He He He,LJPsychobitterbiichj-ho ,yeah right with your FAKE BULE EYES huh Psychoj-hoNE the Norman’s bestfriends,heheheheeee.
Is it good to YO YO with Mandy&Acting Coach Chick huh anuston???

So amazing this wonderful woman who got 6 kids, very busy lifestyle a hot man and yet still havea heart of gold to help all the refugees in the world…God Bless you sister……….

@NAN: Huh? Was that comment directed at me? What are you trying to say?

I want send kiss 3 baby shiloh & knox & vivi where him now i do see photo now so sad

Love Angelina!
Great video.

Ouch ! LJbitterbiichj-ho,i mean your eyes are KAAPUUT !

Some Bunny @ 06/21/2010 at 7:19 am

What a beautiful person Angelina Jolie is, Inside and out. I loved the video and thank you for posting the video here, and sharing the woman from Colombia’s story.

Angelina was very much aware of this poor woman’s life, that she had to correct the translator about her sons who had died due to the violence in the womans home country. You can see how sweet Angelina is as she speaks with the woman, her voice is very humbling and its as if she feels grateful to help there.

Angelina is so selfless, her graceful spirit is evident in this video more than the past videos she has made. It is clear Angelina finds the joy of helping, and it is her biggest reward for doing this. Even The Hens would have to agree with that.

Many Blessings to the JP’s and their family, friends, and fans.

Keep up the good work Angie. She look so beautiful

I want send kiss for 3 baby shiloh&knox&viv where him now i dont see photo its so sad

Give the money payed for AJ flytickets and visits to the female refugee from that video!
THAT IS HELP
NO TO AJ marketing!
AJ is ONLY ACTRESS NOT MORE

edgar rubelt @ 06/21/2010 at 7:23 am

Why is this highly experienced (10 years, you say) UNHCR ambassador questioning the translator instead of the interviewee. A first-year representative knows that the questions are to be directed to the person you are speaking to, even if they cannot understand a word you are saying. How could she not know that after ten years of service.

angelina'sneedle @ 06/21/2010 at 7:25 am

junkie

@NAN: Ok, I made a mistake which I admitted to in the very next post. Judging by the other comments on here I’m not the only person who made that mistake. Calm down.

Lara CROFT TR @ 06/21/2010 at 7:30 am

I seriously love this woman’s heart.

@S. Michelle: get a life, and adopt as many children from the US as you want. Do you pay to see her movies? keep your ten bucks, buy paper towel and wipe your leaky A**.

There’s our Angie – doing humanitarian work again! No wonder her fans are so proud of her. Young actors should take note and follow her footsteps. Thanks JJ for this thread and God bless everybody.

woman…with a golden heart.

unlike the famous dumpee’d along with her PSA.
“LET’S HELP OUT MEJICO”

Like Princess Di @ 06/21/2010 at 8:02 am

Angelina and Brad are America’s Royalty. Her humanitarian work reminds me of Princess Diana. I kneel before you Ms. Jolie. Love everything about you.

LOVE LOVE YOU ANGIE KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK GOD BLESS THE JOLIE PITT FAMILY

t.m.delafonda @ 06/21/2010 at 8:18 am

Angelina doesn’t need defending, she IS a GREAT person. The trolls/interns are just doing what they do best—stirring up controversy. The sad part is that they don’t see that it is getting to be redundant. They just keep plugging away at the same old tired stories. Pathetic.

Why is she so amazing and pure? Her smile gives me hope, that this World is still ok as long as there are people like her. LOVE you Angelina.

Please pray and help the refugees around the world wanting and waiting to go back home or find a new one. Thanks Angelina for all you do, especially for what the public doesn’t know about yet…God bless you and your family. The world would be more peaceful and loving with more Angelinas, better build and environmentally safe with more Brads. Walking the walk, the Jolie-Pitts.

Angie's Co-star fr AMH, Ch @ 06/21/2010 at 8:43 am

The new vampire king on True Blood- Denis O’Hare- remember him w/ Angie in Changeling and AMH- he’s awesome…seeing him again brings back good memories of those great moves!

@S Michele@S. Michelle: u need to get a life and stop reading about jolie if u hate her and her family so much stay away DUMBASS!!!!!!

the woman of the video above must be so strong!! She has had many children and two of them were killed but she’s still smiling and fighting for those she has now. Amazing!

AJ’s humanitarian work is what probably really pisses X off among other great things about AJ. This one very important aspect of AJ is what X doesn’t want to hear or read about or doesn’t want the public to know about. X have the difficulty penetrating AJ’s charity work in her own publicity (by coattail riding) or trying to have her own charity (like Mehico, etc).
No matter how much X tries to imitate AJ by doing her own charity work, she comes up as NO CREDIBILITY at all. She doesn’t even know the details or background of what she’s helping (re rape victims). When she’s asked about a subject matter that is related to her charity, she couldn’t answer. She let her publicist do the dirty work in firing anyone who ask her something in interviews that is difficult for her to answer.
That’s the big difference between her & AJ. AJ definitely has knowledge about her humanitarian work. She is really “INVOLVED”. She spends TIME, MONEY & EFFORT. With X, charity for her only means by giving financial donations. She rather spends her precious time with her fellow superficial circle of friends in her fave spot Meh*co. No wonder, AJ is interviewed by the likes of Amanpour, Anderson, CNN & other serious TV shows & publications (Newsweek, Reader’s Diges, Time etc). She meets world leaders, presidents. On the other hand, X is interviewed by Entertainment Tonight, featured in Star, In Touch, meets reality stars!
I am glad I am a fan of a right person who inspires me no end!

angelina'sneedle @ 06/21/2010 at 8:57 am

heroin chic

anonymous @ 06/21/2010 at 9:02 am

How can anyone think she is genuine – in this video more than ever she so hard tries to be saint – and you can see how hard it is for her to make a kind sympathetic face – because it is not really her real face. Could not even watch it to the end how fake she is! It is disgusting that this woman will find and use the most vulnerable people on the planet to show herself in a sheepish skin!

angelina'sneedle @ 06/21/2010 at 9:03 am

@5

they stand for homewrecker and cheater

One day Angelina will leave Brad because of lack of sex. He’d never leave her. Where there’s smoke there’s fire

Lara CROFT TR @ 06/21/2010 at 9:11 am

Oh for Christs sake #91. TIRED OF THE FCKING LAME A** DIGS. If that is someone who is ABUSING DRUGS than sign me the fcuk up and get me some of it because anyone with a conscience wants to do good the way this woman does.

I know it kills you. But repeating your bullsh.t over and over will NEVER change the fact that this woman is OUTSTANDING when it comes to participation with refugees and it will NEVER stop her. Angelina Jolie doesnt have time to give a sh.t about you or your lame attempts to insult. So please, blow out your a** and move on.

angelina'sneedle @ 06/21/2010 at 9:16 am

@95

hit a nerve?

angelina'sneedle @ 06/21/2010 at 9:17 am

@95

i’m so sorry

Lara CROFT TR @ 06/21/2010 at 9:25 am

To “hit a nerve” you’re opinions would actually have to matter . LOL

angelina'sneedle @ 06/21/2010 at 9:29 am

well it seems so
you are furius

Lara CROFT TR @ 06/21/2010 at 9:31 am

Actually I am sitting here enjoying coffee. Just because I typed in caps does not make me “furious”. But I guess you can make that call, since you know me so well. LOL.

JOY'S 28 SUPPORTERS OF ANGIE J @ 06/21/2010 at 9:33 am

i LOVE YOU ANGIE AND APPRECIATE ALL THAT YOU DO FROM THE GOODNESS OF YOUR HEART.

ANGELINA Jolie , YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN FOR THE MANY YEARS OF DEDICATED WORK TO THE REFUGEEES ALL OVER THE WORLD.

GOD BLESS YOU, MUCH LOVE TO YOU AND YOUR HUMBLE TRUSTING PARTNER. XOXOXOXXOO TO YOR OWN FAMILY.

SIGNED : JOY’S GROUP callled ‘WE LOVE ANGELINA JOLIE.

Lara CROFT TR @ 06/21/2010 at 9:36 am

@neer:

neer honey this was a beautiful post. And so true. Thanks for sharing your thoughts. :D

angelina'sneedle @ 06/21/2010 at 9:36 am

@100
i’m so happy you’re enjoying your coffee

love her what can I say….people are taking their cloth out and her she is in another world..

Good job Angie…..love the whole family…

Lara CROFT TR @ 06/21/2010 at 9:39 am

LOL good lord we have the worst troll in history with us this morning.

Have a great day fans!

angelina'sneedle @ 06/21/2010 at 9:45 am

@105
pwned again? i’m afraid so.
have a great day too

This was a good video. I hope she writes another book on these missions.

I think this video shows that Angelina’s role as a UNHCR Ambassador will grow if she wants to.

charity for her only means by giving financial donations. She rather spends her precious time with her fellow superficial circle of friends in her fave spot Meh*ico.

neer,neer, my lourve.what do you mean by financial donation?
WER IS THE FCKING 500 K THAT SUPPOSEDLY GOES TO HAITI?

Thx Neer...Lovely @ 06/21/2010 at 9:59 am

From neer #90 @ 06/21/2010 at 8:54 am +3

I am glad I am a fan of a right person who inspires me no end!

Read more: http://justjared.buzznet.com/2010/06/21/angelina-jolie-world-refugee-day-video/comment-page-4/#comments#ixzz0rUm8kDXW

Thank You Neer. One of the best posts ..so true…

AJ inspires me too. There’ s no other actress as giving as Angelina Jolie. Happy Refugee Day to All people around the world who take the time out to share in Angie’s caring heart given ‘passion.
God Bless…

I love this woman, she has a big big heart. God bless her and her beautiful family.

Great. Very informative.

Don’t believe any adoption rumors.

Angie w/ Vampire King @ 06/21/2010 at 10:12 am

wow…good eye- the new True Blood vampire IS that doc fr Changeling- he was so evil….here he is in clip #7 on this page (link below). Changeling was such an AMAZING movie and Angie was so good in it…also, liking the new season of TB so far…

Angie i love you . You will always be my favorite..always.

Hey JP fans!
How are ya these days? I have missed you! (Gott the pc virus from hell, had to completely overhaul the system)

Notice how all the LEGIT news stories about Angelina are about the tremendous work she does?

As opposed to “she who shall not be named”, who has stories all about who is visiting her cooch these days and whether or not she will take her shirt off?

andamentothat @ 06/21/2010 at 10:17 am

what a fantastic woman.. True to her cause always.. Totally Heart Her!!

I bet she is safely back and watching soccer with the kids!

the famous x dumpee’d is the greatest LIAR of the century.fini

Brad: Angelina is the love of my life, my partner, and the mother of my children…….
Brad: Angie is a work of art. Someone ought to put her in a glass in a museum………

Brad said his piece, so please CHINifer fans, move on and stop dreaming lol

Good Morning all!!!!!! Waving to the best fans ever!!!!!! Hi Neleh!!!!

I was reading about Angelina’s trip to Haiti. She was probably visiting the SOS Childrens Villages there. Angelina is on the board of similar charities thru her Jolie PItt Foundation.

She’s on the board of KIND

KIND – A National Movement
KIND was founded by the Microsoft Corporation and actress and humanitarian Angelina Jolie to create a pro bono movement of law firms, corporate law departments, NGOs and volunteers committed to providing fair, competent and compassionate legal counsel to unaccompanied immigrant children in the U.S. We’re calling this new coalition KIND — but it’s about more than compassion, it’s about protecting the rights of children.

and

Angelina Jolie, Co-Chair, Jolie-Pitt Foundation – Honorary Chairperson, Global Action for Children

Angelina Jolie, a dedicated humanitarian advocate and philanthropist, is a Goodwill Ambassador for the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR), Co-Chair of the Jolie-Pitt Foundation, and an Academy Award® and Golden Globe winning actress. Since her appointment by UNHCR in 2001, Jolie has undertaken field missions to over 30 refugee camps, including several visits to Chad and Sudan’s Darfur region. Among many other contributions, her philanthropy has included major donations to UNHCR field operations around the world and initial grants by the Jolie-Pitt Foundation to Global Action for Children and Doctors Without Borders

and

Jolie also co-chairs the Education Partnership for Children of Conflict, which helps fund education programs for children affected by conflict. Founded in 2006 at the Clinton Global Initiative, annual meetings have brought together more than 100 current and former heads of state, 14 Nobel Peace Prize winners, hundreds of leading global CEOs, major philanthropists and foundation heads, directors of the most effective non-governmental organizations, and prominent members of the media. In 2007, 19 organizations made a commitment worth $148 million to educate 350,000 of the children out-of-school in conflict areas and help improve the quality of schooling for nearly 700,000 additional children.

These can be found on the different charity websites:

supportkind.org
globalactionforchildren.com

Will someone tell this ***** to shut up.

While she says Brad my not have cheated, she still doesn’t shy away from being critical (through a source) of Angelina Jolie’s appointment as the Goodwill Ambassador for the United Nations High Commission for Refugees.

“As far as she’s concerned, the UN basically stood in the way of the US when we needed to defend ourselves,” says a source close to the actress. “She also thinks that by associating herself with the UN Angelina is putting a pretty face on the oil-for-food scandal.”

Jennifer Aniston has to be one of the dumbest, lacking empathy and compassion, self-absorbed boobs out there. She talks out her ass, wonder if she ever really even googled much? What a fool. Thanks to whoever mentioned Matt Leblanc and Jenny cheating + 2003.= the power of googling. lol

@Bean town:

You are a rude MOFO. WTF are you doing on here you ****** ************
******* ******** ************.

Can not wait for the Morton book to come out.

Passing Through @ 06/21/2010 at 10:56 am

4Q -
Are you looking at the score for Roger’s match? HE’S KILLING ME! He needs to get his shite together pronto!

Passing Through @ 06/21/2010 at 11:03 am

# 29 dianad1968 @ 06/21/2010 at 2:43 am
LOL. Well, put Matt LeBlanc down as another one who probably didn’t want to deal with X full-time. Hittin’ it and quittin’ it is one thing…having to stick around afterwards and listen to her nag you to death is another thing entirely.

Iffy Miffy @ 06/21/2010 at 11:05 am

A person can’t say they’ve seen a true troll until they have visited one of Angie’s threads here … to the regulars – is it always this insane?! Oh well, I suppose the greater the person, Angie in this case, the more insane the haters.

Passing Through @ 06/21/2010 at 11:08 am

# 31 dianad1968 @ 06/21/2010 at 2:51 am
BandaidGate? Well…it HAS been a while since our last Gate…

the trolls are really squirming today! LMAO!

Passing Through @ 06/21/2010 at 10:56 am
I cant watch! He has beaten this guy with ease and all of a sudden he is having trouble. I think his mind is on football/World Cup!

Her movie “Salt” is still going to bomb! No matter how many of the “PR” visits she does. Salt is not even on the 25 Most Anticipated Summer Movies for 2010. When will the studio heads get it in their heads that she and billygoat are no longer relevant to the “real” people…..the paying public.

@reply | Flag This
# 83 t.m.delafonda @ 06/21/2010 at 8:18 am +6

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Will these ignorant trolls never learn?

As UNHCR ambassador It IS a responsibility Angelina willingly accepted to draw attention to world refugee day and the plight of displaced children.

She does so more successfully than any other famous figure. Yet she still manages to raise her children and make kick ASS movies as well as write very intelligent articles for well respected magazines.

She donates her own salary (whereas “she who shall not be named” donates used hand bags, and gets interviews about redecorating her house and getting bum banged by Butler)

Oh, and for all you idiot who do not know how to google.
Heroin has a sedative effect causing people to “nod out”. No way Angie could accomplish as much as she does were she dependent on it.

“She who shall not be named” on the other hand, requires a small army to take care of her physical appearance, nutrition and hair because she can’t quite seem to work up the energy to figure out how to do it herself.

Hmmmmmm!!!!!!

Angelina Jolie – Actress and humanitarian, Angelina Jolie, isn’t one of those celebrities who are only associated with a cause for the boost it gives their career, Angelina Jolie is in it for the real dirty work of making some change. According to the Associated Press, Angelina Jolie made a secret trip to Port au-Prince, Haiti for meetings with Haitian and UN officials. Serving as the goodwill ambassador for the U.N., Angelina Jolie has made multiple trips to Haiti, while Haitian officials were told not to mention Angelina Jolie’s name during her visits to the island. And Angelina Jolie’s people have done an equally good job keeping her humanitarian missions quiet. In the past year alone, Angelina Jolie has visited Iraq, Thailand, Pakistan and other countries on behalf of the U.N.

Aniston in her usual passive-aggressive, stalking jealous way set the back-lash against Jolie for being appointed in her volunteerism for the Goodwill Ambassador for the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees in 2005. No one had a problem with her doing it before, so we must assume it is the Aniston supporters that balk and cluck about Jolie’s compassionate work now. Jenny cannot even get her damn facts straight about the oil for food scandal. Does Jennifer ever THINK before she speaks or think that some on the U.S. like dirty contractors or oil companies are just as bad? Angelina is about helping refugees and people in poverty and yes, she helps those in the U.S. too along with Brad. Make It Right, SOS chapter, Springfield.

Passing Through @ 06/21/2010 at 11:20 am

# 80 anustin @ 06/21/2010 at 7:57 am
unlike the famous dumpee’d along with her PSA.
“LET’S HELP OUT MEJICO”
+++++++++++++++++++
LMAO. Damn, Anustin…you made me choke on my muffin! And when I say “muffin” I mean of the food variety and NOT the kind of “muffin” X likes to gnosh on on the down low…

To Neer:
Excellent post!

She looks good in that video. Love her for being so committed to her UNHCR role. How lucky she is to travel to places like the Ecuador jungle. Lol I really think that’s cool. I read that she went to Haiti right after this trip. I’m kind of surprised that her partner has not made one trip to Haiti. I wonder if she connected with sean Penn when she was there. Hear she has some interviews
coming out. Can’t wait.

Love her!! may God bless her and her family… we want her here for as long as possible since people like Angelina don’t come around often!

Love love love her!

@S. Michelle:

It sucks that the people on here have to flag down comments that they disagree with. I mean come on- everybody is entitled to their opinion even if it is that Angelina is disgusting. Grow up people.

Passing Through @ 06/21/2010 at 11:28 am

4Q -
Well thank God! Roger got his shite together and is bageling the guy in the 5th. some days Roger just likes to make me sweat…

@mag: lol I love how ignorant you are. Angelina takes like 3 to 4 (maybe more) UNHCR field missions yearly for last 10 years of her life and I bet everytime you are their yelling PR. Lmao she sure has been on one hot and uncomfortable pr mission for the last decade all because she wants people like mag to like her. Mag u think way too highly of yourself

luvangie4ever @ 06/21/2010 at 11:34 am

Angie’s capacity to love and care about others is undeniable and truly admirable. Love her, love all that she does.

Hurray for Angie @ 06/21/2010 at 11:37 am

@neer: I agree, and I really love how it burns those loosers ass*s. Angelina is the most compassionate person to go to such lengths to educate the world about the needs of the people who live under such sordid conditions. Angelina is a life savior. God Bless Her and her precious family.

Passing Through @ 06/21/2010 at 11:43 am

# 121 well @ 06/21/2010 at 10:48 am

++++++++++++++++++++++
Two things -
1. I think it’s been well-established at this point that X is a fvcking moron. However, you just cited info from a piece from the New York Post’s Page Six and it’s graft-lovin’ editor Richard Johnson from June 2005. At the time Richard Johnson and his entire Page Six team were under investigation for taking bribes, gifts, free tickets – you name it – to write positive and negative stories or to feature certain celebs in their columns. IIRC just about everyone got fired except for Richard Johnson. He was one of the biggest offenders but for some reason he didn’t get fired. I’m not saying this is one of the stories that they took a bribe for, but everything from mid-2003 through all of 2005 is very suspect.
It was thought at the time that X herself leaked the story that she’d said in her VF interveiw that Brad cheated. And then Huvane quickly steps up and denies X has even done the interview. What’s interesting is that this story hit just after M&MS came out and had a $50MIL+ opening weekend – and X had supposedly issued Brad a “take me back or else” ultimatum. He didn’t…and then the Richard Johnson “exclusive” showed up a week later. Now I ain’t saying X and Huvane…wait…yes, I am, aren’t I? LOL!

Red Nobhed @ 06/21/2010 at 11:46 am

@Hurray for Angie:
Since you are praising the ***** for being a great educator and “life savior”, tell us enlightened one, what is the specific focus of the message above? What is she trying to teach us here?

Passing Through @ 06/21/2010 at 11:28 am
Tell me about it; when he plays like this I just cannot watch. My blood pressure cannot take it. He wanted to watch the football match so badly that he lost his concentration. That’s the only excuse I could come up with. LOL!

Hurray for Angie @ 06/21/2010 at 11:49 am

@Red Nobhed: Why do you bring that thing up??? Angelina Jolie is 100 x the woman the “just put your finger up me anywhere!” manlyhoe is. Let’s not talk about that thing, because your comment actually describe your hero hag , who only sincere charity she is concerned about is the one that benefits PR self.

Passing Through @ 06/21/2010 at 11:51 am

# 129 QQQQ @ 06/21/2010 at 11:09 am
Roger needs to get his act together pronto because he’s got the toughest draw this year. He could play DAvydenko in the 4th round, Roddick in the quarters and Djokovic in the semis. And if he gets past all of those guys he’ll undoubtedly have to play your buddy Knee-dal for the title.

Alas, any hopes of the Princess taking a seat in Stockholm’s Royal Cathedral were dashed. The day before the wedding, she kept her feet firmly planted in Monaco for the sake of World Refugee Day, which actually was two days later. The agency of the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees unleashed a worldwide chain of events and activities throughout the weekend. The celebrity Goodwill Ambassadors, led by Angelina Jolie, were out in force. The actual WRD, Sunday, June 20, culminated in the spotlighting of New York’s Empire State Building in UNHCR blue from sunset.

Monaco’s Princess Caroline acted on behalf of the Principality to witness the sealing of Monaco’s partnership with the UNHCR. The Department of External Relations, via the Office of International Cooperation, organized the the World Refugee Day Conferences at the Fairmont Hotel. The Princess opened the conferences with a speech, after which there was a video message from Antonio Guterres, the UNHCR himself. Francisco Galindo Velez representated the UNHCR. Franck Biancheri, Monaco’s Government Counselor for External Relations, joined Velez in the signing of the partnership while the Princess looked on from behind.

UNHCR Goodwill Ambassadors use their talents and time to advocate for refugees, communicating to the general public the message of respect and solidarity with those fleeing persecution and conflict in a uniquely powerful way. They effectively use their privileged access to media and influential members of civil society to give a voice to refugees. per Goodwill Ambassador Jesús Vázquez’s article. So many good people giving refugees’ voices through their own. Thanks to all the Ambassadors for their time, money and compassion.

Marcheline had a live-in boyfriend whom she was very much in love with, but Ange slept with him when she was 16 and barely out of school,” an insider told the mag. “Her mother found out and ended her relationship with the man.”

The source went on to add, “When Ange admitted the story to her brother James just a few weeks ago, even he turned on her. She has hardly anyone left in life who likes or trusts her.”

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/gossip/2009/10/27/2009-10-27_andrew_mortons_book_alleges_angelina_jolie_slept_with_mother_marcheline_bertrand.html#ixzz0rVOhu3SI

I dont know who this angelina jolie person is but I will say she is very ugly. Is she a musician or actress? Well again all I can say is she is very unattractive.

@ Iffy Miffy, yup. it is usually THIS insane. that’s how much the trolls pretend to hate Angie.

If FF is so darn great find your ugly selves back. Your stupidity after six years is getting old.

dianad1968 @ 06/21/2010 at 12:51 pm

@well:

#121

I am LMAO at the mere idea of JennyPoo making comments about the “oil for food” program. IF she did indeed make those comments, I am sure (1) someone told her what to say, and (2) she probably thought oil-for-food was referring to cooking oil. We all know that ***** is an idiot. LOL

Lara CROFT TR @ 06/21/2010 at 12:54 pm

#106 Honey you couldnt “pwn” a kid in pampers.
I must say, you are THE worst “troll” who has ever come to this blog. Seriously, you couldn’t insult someone to save your own life. You just sucked that bad.
I am done with you. You’re not even fun to reply to. At all. :/

angelina'sneedle @ 06/21/2010 at 1:03 pm

@155

that’s the best you can do? moron lol

angelina'sneedle @ 06/21/2010 at 1:05 pm

and it took you so long ? lol

Observer2 @ 06/21/2010 at 1:06 pm

Awww, the trolls are out in force from Fat Fvcks and D-Listed.

What part of the video do you think is driving them nuts?

It’s my guess, when Angelina told the woman, who’s a midwife, that she would come to her when she has her next baby.

Troll on.

Brangelina is adopting a child from Haiti.

Observer2 @ 06/21/2010 at 1:17 pm

Haiti has closed all adoptions. Plus, Angelina has more than two biological children.

@paul: oh! poor you. you didn’t know it was Jen who f*uck her mom Nancy’s boyfriend when she was 14 yrs old. even now they keep bringing it up that she had a miscarriage during her marriage but the truth is she had an abortion when she was 14 yrs. old. use your logic once in a while. Jen cannot get pregnant because her ovary got damaged during her abortion. and Jen has anger issues with her mom and Angie was very close to her mom and her brother. don’t worry Brad already knew who’s telling the truth.

Haitian adoptions are closed, unless one jumps through much red tape. I don’t think it would be wise to do so, Angelina even said that herself till the country gets some sort of registry in place. Secretly, I wish she would adopt that older poor boy that had no one that she visited in the hospital. She talked about his leg being amputated and how he would probably be put back onto the streets. I wish this more for this boy then Angelina and Brad. That is what Angelina does, she makes you aware of what is happening in the world, makes you think about a soul in Haiti (wish I had the means to adopt him, I think about that boy often)…wish they could be everywhere at once and more people like them. Great teachers and even reporters….unlike the tabloid sh!t churned out in this country. Hint..hint..interns…do some pieces on Doctors Without Borders. http://www.doctorswithoutborders.org/

I see ST. Angelina has come down from the heavens to bless us with her presents. Why doesn’t she just take 5 loaves of bread and two fishes divide them up and feed the masses? Oh Angelina you are the most beautiful humanitarian ever to walk the face of the earth, we are unworthy to look upon your radiant face! Bow down peasants and take in the radiant charm that is everything Angelina. She can with a wave of her (bony ) arm wipe-out all the hunger in the world, we are not worthy of your presents oh Holly One, please cast your gaze upon me so I too will feel the warm a beauty that it you…….SEE SALT OPENING JULY 23!

@Red Nobhed:
Well from the looks of the video she is trying to let a lady from Equador tell why she is a refugee. She thens try let the lady explain most of the things she had to endure while she was fleeing from her home. Whay does this woman who lives in the middle of the jungle at a camp want from the world! PEACE! That is what I took from the video and in all of those 6 minutes she says she would like to come to Angie and deliver her next child. Not much to ask for someone who has no home. If you didn’t take anything from the video there is something wrong with you not her. She simply smiles. There is no need for her to be crying and dropping around these people. They are survivors through the worst of things. Something you will probably never endure or even inundertand. So what would you do in a war torn dangerous jungle when interviewing a refugee? Enlighten me! She isn’t a news reporter she is a comcerned human being who didn’t have to be there. She could very easily be sitting in her lap of luxury back home. And for the idiot who says Brad is the perfect parent and Jolie doesn’t have anything to do with her bilogical kids. Why is it in pics that are posted here that Shiloh has this urge to reach for her mom all the time even when Pitt was holding her. Vivenne does the same thing. She was the one who constanly took Knox to view the boats in Italy.You people need a life.

@Whamo:

Well, I imagine Jesus might have been bony too instead of whalish like you, Whamo. Oh yes, everyone rallied about the release date of SALT, why some people became refugees just so Angelina could get some publicity the last 10 years for her movie.
Whamo with the kindergarten childish behavior “lovin’ up” on Angie and telling everyone when SALT opens, thanks Whamo. I wasn’t sure on the exact date. Poor Whamo, I hope you are not sitting all by yourself on July 23rd watching SALT in the theater, because we all know you will go….XX-large popcorn, soda and candy in tow.

Sex, drugs, voodoo in Angelina Jolie’s biography

sissysissy @ 06/21/2010 at 1:56 pm

no talk the talk, but walk the walk… that’s why we admire Angie!

well, what would you do? @ 06/21/2010 at 1:59 pm

Via Doctors Without Borders: plight of refugees

leave Angie alone. She is the voice of the poor and underprivileged….I love her because of that.
I hope Salt will do good….i miss her and brad…on the red carpet.

@Whamo:

If you had any kind of a happy, fulfilled life you would not be able to spew your hatred for someone who does so much good for violent, poverty-stricken third world countries. I can only come up with you must be one miserable human being.

you are an angel. definetly! i love you angie

When Angie Has Brad's Baby @ 06/21/2010 at 2:16 pm

It’s so cute to hear Angie talk about her next pregnancy…she is such a sweet mama. Added bonus- it gets the trolls CRAZY to hear Angie talk about having more babies w/ her man Brad!!

Thanks for the Changeling clips- love that movie.

fckin zhit!!! ypu mean BRAD’S NEEDLE EH!!!per anjie,c’est tres bon!!
and it’s a jumbo needle.
unlike the famous dumpee’d by the urinator,got norman as tiny as my pinky.oh well…. got enuf for her nose ,dumbo ears.

This is for PT, dianad1968, observer2, MMS, African Girl, 4Q, t.m.delafonda, ebmo, Frenchy, neleh, anustin, neer, andamentothat, Lara CROFT TR, nan, and ALL true JP fans whom i’ve seen on this thread so far: dont you find it curious and quite telling that the big fat greek biitch ariana huffington has not deemed it fit to write anything about World Refugee Day, because to do so would mean writing about Angie’s activities in a positive light and the big fat greek biitch cant bring herself to do that.
But it there was a trashrag story about Angie that broke on friday, you bet it would lead the huff-n-puff entertainment page and also be on the home page.
That biitch ariana is only in the media business for what it can do for her and her ambitions. And then, just for sh!ts and giggles, she will use trashrag stories to create a so-called Entertainment page on her site.
But what else can you expect of a woman with no integrity and who is well known as an overly ambitious social climber, even deliberately marrying a known gay man, have his kids, even adopting his politics (Republican) just so she could get part of his fortune; and then she divorces him, changes her politics (to Democrat) and set herself up for her continued climb up the social, political and business ladder.
That biitch is just like anustain, which is why she is so firmly in her corner and tries to diss Angie all the time.

Beautiful Angie!
All these haters secretly admire Angelina.
They are so frustrated because they will not allow themselves to admit it.
And that provokes tension in their minds.

oh lookie,maniston is a virgin.certified!! denied by any man.

Heaven's Lament @ 06/21/2010 at 2:32 pm

MAY AN ABUNDANCE OF PEACE RULE THE WORLD.

MANY BLESSINGS TO THOSE WHO STRIVE FOR A BETTER WORLD.

Love you, Angelina & Brad & Babies …

WE SAW THE VIDEO, SO NOW MORE PEOPLE ARE AWERE OF THE REFUGEES.
MISSION ACCOMPLISHED MISS JOLIE/ PITT.

dianad1968 @ 06/21/2010 at 2:35 pm

@Passing Through:

#127

LOL, PT the funny thing was that the coordinates were clearly visible for all to see, but this dingbat was trying to start c*ap, and trying to convince me that she is a fan. These idiots never learn.

Oh St Angelina, your apostles are mad at me. WHY have you forsaken thee?

now that garner,matt damon’s wife are both pregnant.sorry.for sure jolie is also pregnant!

……ok………..Salt movie is soon coming out……she did the same kind of promo last year b4 her movie and even Brad’s. Go figure guys……open your eyes. But a good note…..at least it’s doing good for others. But you can never convince me that it’s all out of her heart.

It’s all out of her brains………..everything………..glorification of herself.

Reality Check @ 06/21/2010 at 2:55 pm

@neer:
You are crazy and obsessed, having devoted your life to studying every inch of a person you’ll never be related to in any way, except in your fantasies, and hating everyone who casts the slightest shadow of a doubt over her saintliness. A bunch of brainwashed morons.

There is a big economic depression in Greece and Aniston has never moved a finger to help her country of origin. Shame. But she helps Mexico drinking margaritas.

lovin some brad’s needle here.gorgeous needle though!and sharp as hell!wink*wink*

@CMAR:

I do consider myself a true Jolie fan, Pitt too. Bravo to you on your fine observation on the fake “progressive” Huffington. World Refugee Day brings awareness to ALL refugees, even the ones some elitists don’t acknowledge.

@truth is: TRUE, AND THAT´S WHY HE LEFT THE LIAR AND FAKE.

CAN YOU IMAGINE SLEEPING WITH A BLUE-EYED, AND WAKE UP WITH SOMEONE WITH BROWN EYES?
POOR BRAD, BUT THAT IS THE PAST, NOW HE HAD EVERYTHING HE WANT WITH THIS WOMAN.

MARIA FROM TEXAS @ 06/21/2010 at 3:04 pm

# 181—WHAMO=FUMAA—–WHAT TOOK YOU SO LONG? YOU ARE DYING BECAUSE ANGIE JUST HAPPEN TO MENTION –WHEN SHE HAS ANOTHER BABY, NOT IF SHE HAS ANOTHER BABY. BIG DIFFERENCE. FOR ALL THAT WE KNOW, SHE IS PROBALY PREGGES ALREADY. WE ALL KNOW THAT BRAD WANTS AT LEAST ENOUGH FOR A SOCCER TEAM, BUT WE HAD NOT HEARD ANYTHING FROM ANGIE. WELL, WELL, NOW WE KNOW. SO WHAMO=FUMAA =WE FEEL SO SORRY FOR YOU, NOT-NOT,NOT. HAHHAHA
OH, BY THE WAY, EVEN THE SNL GUY, DUMPED YOU. HE PROBABLY SAID , IF I AM WILLING TO DATE AN OLDER WOMAN, I WILL PRFER BETTY WHITE INSTEAD OF THIS SMELLY # 1 DUMPEE BIMBO. BETTY WHITE IS FUNNY, TALENTED, AND SMELLS NICE UNLIKE YOU. YOU PESTILENCE-SMELLY FREA*.
——FUMAA- UP MY AS* ANASTON.

Passing Through @ 06/21/2010 at 3:06 pm

# 161 truth is @ 06/21/2010 at 1:25 pm
ROTFL. Somehow I doubt your story is true, but it’d be an excellent bit of poetic justic for the hens is if it was

this website is crap. slow servers make the pages take forever to load. and comments can be hidden just because a few dingbats don’t agree with what you say (which is usually the truth). so i’ll speak the truth, as did the others with hidden comments. angie is a self-absorbed, manipulative psycho! yes, there you have it. my work for the day is done.

brad’s needle when he was with maniston..t’was covered with rust!

with anjie,oiled and he made it sharpened. boomboom boom….twin all the way!! tahaha.lovin it!

#151 Stop using the great socker players last name and pretending you do not know or have heard of the beautiful Angie. Even the great socker player as old as he is have heard of her and I will bet you he greatly approve of her work. I will bet you also if he is still well and healthy would love to meet her andBrad. I also will bet you he might have donated to their cause already. I also bet you, if you could talk to him he would tell you he thinks she is the most beautiful woman in the world. So stop pretending you are living out-side the states to make believe your lies again. I just bet you one of the regular haters that are the first to respond to any article on the J/p. You people are like buzzards just waiting by a tree for the beautiful piece of meat..

Drop Aniston in the middle of Columbia and she’ll have a nervous break down and make frantic phone calls to her hair stylist. OMG the humidity is frizzing my hair!!

TEAM ANGIE!

neer!!! its effective babe.bahahahaha

Passing Through @ 06/21/2010 at 3:17 pm

# 163 Whamo @ 06/21/2010 at 1:28 pm
Oh shoot. Whammy was here to depart more ingorance upon the masses and I missed it. Golly…don’t know how I’m gonna continue on with my day…

oh! seen snooki up in yellow dress?good to make a stand up for maniston eh! look alike though.bahahahaa color and height parfect!lolz.hair?truth is maniston got dark hair.greek baby.greek.

god Bless Angelina for making these topics aware, and helping, supporting, caring for refugees!! she is an Angel.

MARIA FROM TEXAS @ 06/21/2010 at 3:28 pm

CORRECTION- # 190—–FUMAA—-FINGER UP MY AS* ANALSTOM.

# 190 MARIA FROM TEXAS @ 06/21/2010 at 3:04 pm
===================================================
Maria, Marie you wacked out crazy Dingbat, You better watch it or I’m going to have to ask ole Gracie Girl to hand over the loon of the year award we gave her and tell her she’s going to have to give it to you! You’re running a close second at the moment neck and neck with Diane1968.
You really are going to have to take the old Commadore 64 you have for a computer and get the darn shift key fixed, it appears to be stuck on SCREAM.
Brad may want to have enough kids for a soccer team he just didn’t expect Angie to get f cked by one!

Oh ya your.
“BETTY WHITE IS FUNNY, TALENTED, AND SMELLS NICE UNLIKE YOU. YOU PESTILENCE-SMELLY FREA”
WTF!!!! …I’m still laughing while I write this! I gotta say some of you loons are pricless. I mean you can’t make this sh!t up!!

Passing Through @ 06/21/2010 at 3:52 pm

# 180 dianad1968 @ 06/21/2010 at 2:35 pm
I looked at the video and said, “Why is it the “real Angie fan” all ways see something we normal Jolie-Pitt fans miss? Happens time and time again…

183 maria @ 06/21/2010 at 2:49 pm -16
——-
No one is interested in convincing you of anything!

andamentothat @ 06/21/2010 at 4:05 pm

@CMAR:

Hi there CMAR.. I dont know much about Huffington except when the CA gubernatorial race was on a long time ago, there was her and Arnold.. oh well, both spoke with a foreign accent and me in my aussie speak thought “oh my mates, that aint californian”

You are so right about all these women trying their best to make a dig at Ange because she simply couldnt care to placate them. Why should she, when she can make all the movies, donate her money, has a loving man and kids, and can make statements from a jungle and people will listen.

Meanwhile the hairness is looking for someone who resembles her to be cast as a double or something.. now who would own up to that? stupid X.

I hope we do not have a fake fan trying to start trouble with a real J/P fan. Most real fans know the fake ones, even though these real fans let you vent for a while until they cant stand the bull any longer. So dont come in here try to get something started. These JP fans knows just how polite to be and they will listen to the b***S*** for a while and they will throw so many facts at your sorry fat a**es with no lies, and U fake fans usually leave with your tail stuck between your legs heading down the trail to the ocean. Who cares about the tatoos on her arm. we fans know what it says. I hope Angie and Brad will have another Bio kid. Their kids are so adorable and their little personalities are some to see.

163 Whamo @ 06/21/2010 at 1:28 pm
——-
You are such a bore! Give it a rest.

@Orchid: NO s/he’s not…..s/he’s f’ing hilarious….you and the other loons on the other hand are the real BORES.

denise @ 06/21/2010 at 1:36 pm

Thumb up Thumb down +2

@Red Nobhed:

Read more: http://justjared.buzznet.com/2010/06/21/angelina-jolie-world-refugee-day-video/comment-page-7/#comments#ixzz0rWPWZNjv

Yes, I agree with it all that you have posted.

Bio kids from another dad @ 06/21/2010 at 4:38 pm

@LYNN: i think if Angelina has more bio kids I hope the father is not Brad. The girls are not cute because they look too much like Brad .The boy twin is cute because he looks like Jolie. She should find a strong man to have children with. a man with a strong chin. Brad has a very weak chin and so does poor shiloh. Brad also has a jacked up nose and so does poor vivienne.

What is with this Leahh Rimes girl?

@Bio kids from another dad:
Are you really crazy….or you are in the mood for joke….look not only beautiful people have to leave on this earth.
i am sure Brad and Angelian are not together to bring beautiful people you Idiot….

Bio kids from another dad @ 06/21/2010 at 5:04 pm

@muna: no, but all of Brad’s fans were just waiting @ the edge of their trailers to see how Gawgeous his white Bio kids were gonna be. It turns out the girls do look like him but they are not cute kids. Plus, they were really excited to see a real son from Brad and it turns out that boy looks like the woman they hate with a passion. Funny how that works. knox Leon Jolie looks just like Angelina Jolie. he is a mini Jolie, not the mini brad his fans were hoping for. The mini Brad’s of the jolie -pitts are the ugliest of the Jolie bunch. Jolie’s bio boy and her adopted bambinos are cuter than Shiloh Jolie and Vivienne Jolie.

MARIA FROM TEXAS @ 06/21/2010 at 5:05 pm

# 201–FUMAA=WHAMO——WHO IS THIS (WE) THAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT,? BULLETIN,ALERT– —–YOU ARE ALONE, NOT EVEN YOUR OWN MOTHER WANTS YOU. THE MOTHER THAT YOU CALLED A ( CANCER), REMEMBER.? OH, ON THE LOONEY COMMENT. YOU ARE ON AN ANGELINA PITT’S THREAD. WHO IS THE LOONEY.? END OF STORY.

IS THE(WE ) THAT YOU MENTION , NONE OTHER THAN YOU AND THE VILlLAGE IDIOT, BET.? RIGHT. HAHAHA–FUMAA- YOU ARE THE PESTILANCE THAT KEEPS ON GIVING. KEEP THE COMMENTS COMING, JUST REMEMBER —-WHOSE THREAD IS THIS? . NONE OTHER THAN THE GORGEOUS ANGIE PITT. CHOKE ON THAT. THANK-YOU FOR COMPARING ME TO GRACIE. THAT’S AN HONOR. THANK YOU AGAIN. ONE MORE TIME. WHOSE THREAD IS THIS? ANGIE PITT’S THAT’S WHO.

@dianad1968:

Matt only has one kid and he has a girlfriend. He is still dating Andrea Anders, who was his co-star on Joey. I think they are still together because this past Christmas, someone online said they saw him in Wisconsin and that is where Andrea is from so I would assume that they are still together.

dark angel @ 06/21/2010 at 5:14 pm

@Mag
We are the real bores? Dear, I think you are on the wrong thread. JP threads were never a bore. Only the trolls polluting them.

@Observer2:

That’s not true. As of April 29th, Haiti informed the US, that they would start taken applications for adoptions of Haitian children again.

An Insider @ 06/21/2010 at 5:24 pm

now with Angie doing good in the world what was Pitt doing?he was getting drunk and pretending to be getting ready for his role.non of the kids love him.they are always reaching for their mom and are looking back at their mom when they are carried by Pitt.those kids didn’t want to give their dad any gift because they didn’t love him enough so Angie thought without any reason to celebrate father’s day why bothering coming back in time for it.so she spendt two more day until monday in Haiti.Haitis trip wasn’t planed at first and it was a quite visit so the tabloid won’t make it look like Angie wasn’t with Pitt on father’s day when in fact her kids didn’t want to celebrate it cause they don’t even love their father.Pitt is just another nanny they have except they don’t even like him but they have to accept his presence.i’m glad Angie showed what a bad father Pitt is by not celebrating father’s day with him and showing how her kids didn’t want to celebrate it because we know if her kids wanted to give him a gift or a father’s day celebration,Angie would have been there.this just shows those kids don’t even accept him as their father.Angie should start considering dumping him for better daddy. the one that her kids adore and love.

I very much hope that in future interviews angelina says something not cool about her and brad….

@anustin:

According to Gossip Cop, Jennifer Garner is not pregnant. . No matter how many times Hollywood life and other lame ass gossip sites try to say she is.

An Insider @ 06/21/2010 at 5:36 pm

zuma @ 06/21/2010 at 5:25 pm

i actually hope Angie will announce she is dumping Pitt before she starts touring for her movie.and show the real Pitt and his PR machine in her interviews.ignoring him on father’s day was just a start.she can do so much better than him.

I mean “not cool” for maniston …. But cool for JP fans

Jared, out of respect for refugees around the world and the good work that Angelina does for UNHCR you should not allow comments on these types of threads.

An Insider @ 06/21/2010 at 5:46 pm

i don’t think Shiloh or the twins father is Pitt.Shiloh looks like her real father Johnny Lee Miller she is totally his mini me.non of the bio kids look like Pitt and that’s what makes you to go hmm.but i think Pitt is aware of this.the boy looks so much like her brother that i wouldn’t be surprised if he is James Haven’s child.it doesn’t matter who is their father.Pitt seems to be irritating to kids so it is better if he isn’t having any kid of his own.

Jolie is a great mother.ECUADOR,COLOMBIA,HAITI..Five days without her children

HYPOCRITE¡

The whole family Brad and their kids were with Angie for her trip starting from last Thursday. They flew private jet thus we didn’t see photos of leaving airport.

@jmho: you’re right …. sorry

@umm:
It is true. Sorry to burst your hens bubble.

An Insider @ 06/21/2010 at 6:00 pm

she spends all her days after finishing her movie with them.Pitt on the other hand even when he is not working he is always out with his friends drinking and doing not worthy things.Angie leaves her kids only for worthy things like this.she left them with her brother and his girl friend because she knew Pitt wouldn’t take care of them as he is not a good father or even a good nanny to them.so she made sure her kids were safe before leaving. she goes back to them today.so it’s been only 4 days and plus afew hours before she arrives to them.

What is Baby Jane doing Insider. Somewhere screaming at the Ocean, whining about her over-privileged life or spamming Just Jared.

@hmmmm:
No wonder one article from Ecuador said she was joined by Brad and their children. We didn’t have any pix of her airport, usually she takes commercial flight if travels alone. No sighting of Brad in LA either.

An Insider @ 06/21/2010 at 6:08 pm

hmmmm @ 06/21/2010 at 5:54 pm

hmmm that’s why the reports clearly said the kids and Pitt weren’t with her?hmmmm that’s why today report of her in Haiti said she spendt Saturday night at SOS and had break fast with them in the morning of father’s day before meeting with Haiti’s president?hmmmm really hmmmm.rotflmao so Pitt and kids were with her but were invisible the whole time.hmmmm

An Insider @ 06/21/2010 at 6:08 pm

hmmmm @ 06/21/2010 at 5:54 pm

hmmm that’s why the reports clearly said the kids and Pitt weren’t with her?hmmmm that’s why today report of her in Haiti said she spendt Saturday night at SOS and had break fast with them in the morning before meeting with Haiti’s president?hmmmm really hmmmm.rotflmao so Pitt and kids were with her but were invisible the whole time.hmmmm

An Insider
Baby Jane was at the Spa getting her mustache waxed. After that, she went stalking in the Los Feliz neighborhood where a big bodyguard ran her away. Baby Jane then went by boxtox Courtney house where David locked the door. Baby jane went back to her Beverley Hills house where Norman locked her out.

@An Insider:
Brad and their children weren’t with her at SOS, they were at a hotel nearby in Haiti.

If her trip is more than 3 days, they all go together. It is their family law.

@LYNN:

LOL, what a bunch of idiots these haters are. They post the most insane crap they can imagine but yet they call Angelina nuts. Go figure!

to Whamo /azzhole @ 06/21/2010 at 6:29 pm

oh wow you came back. So predictable the sewage at female fisted didn’t want you, somehow you think the people here do? OH I am posting just to point out that I was right, you’d be back awweee but you really never did leave. Your a*ses are owned. All of you that eject negativity in your comments, here and else where., Angelina is chosing to do something about the hardships of the world all you do is get your own little hardships eyeing Angie down and with your filthy fantasies about her mother who can not defend herself. you make me sck doing that here. This video is just an example of all that Angelina Jolie does for others selflessly.

@Tazzy: LOL. ITAWY. We are bores, Angie is nuts …. yet they are here spamming the JP thread each and every time. Like they are paid to do so … oh wait …

Gerry Butler is such a Brad Pitt wanna be. He looks funny riding Harley Davidson motorcylce.

hmmmm @ 06/21/2010 at 6:15 pm
_____________________________

they try
Angelina had a 3 day trip
she arrived in ecuador on thursday left friday after lunch to haiti
left Haiti saturday

to Whamo /azzhole @ 06/21/2010 at 6:37 pm

Man I don’t know about the rest of you but being # 15 to thumb down these whackos is a little empowering. Blessings to the JP’s.

@Lara CROFT TR:

These idiots who call her a junkie don’t know sh*t. They are just trying to stir the pot.

The troll Assley is ‘ An Insider ‘, she should have been locked up in the mental hospital w/o internet access.

dunno .and never click those hidden low comment thing.

lmao. at maniston lookin for a stand up.qualification?anyone!
tall,white,blond,(in her lungz blond).lizbot! ihas to be a dumpee’d too. bahahaa.

@Reality Check:

I could say the same about you. Haven’t you been brainwashed to hate on Angelina for no good reason? Idiot.

@Ally:

Great your job is done. Your vibrator is calling you. Get gone.

insider!pprrttt….like o brien on rehab.

The picture above was courtesy Carolina Perez — SOS Children’s Villages

Lara CROFT TR @ 06/21/2010 at 7:48 pm

@Tazzy:

Oh believe me I know. But the crazy thing is, that ignorant twit didn’t stir a thing. She just made the haters look even more stupid. And you know its just one person. I said bye to everyone and went to run errands, she doesn’t post -at all-, I make a post directed at her and shes all of the sudden there. LOL. Either she refreshed for about 3 hours waiting for me, or she was trolling under different names while I was away – And I think we know the answer here. Its just such a joke. We fans have heard the same whining and childish insults for so long now, it just doesn’t matter anymore. Nothing negative said about this woman matters. When will they get that? Never, because they are that fcuking stupid.

Angelina Jolie’s goodwill journey to Haiti
By kartography Port-au-Prince : Haiti | Jun 20, 2010

Angelina Jolie, unlike other celebrities who think goodwill trips are about making red carpet appearances at fundraisers and charity events, has taken more practical and courageous approaches.

Angelina Jolie does hands-on work for those in need. She has been a goodwill ambassador for the United Nations High Commission on Refugees (UNHCR) for ten years now. Angelina Jolie has six kids with Brad Pitt. For charity purposes, Angelina has travelled to regions of the world that are considered as most troubled.

Angelina Jolie visited Port-au-Prince hospital in Haiti after the devastating earthquake on January 12th. She met a 10-year-old boy in Haiti who had lost a leg in the traumatic disaster. With the help of Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie donated $1 million to “Doctors Without Borders” to help with the much-needed relief efforts.

Angelina Jolie offered help and comfort to the survivors of one of the world’s worst ever natural disasters.

t.m.delafonda @ 06/21/2010 at 8:22 pm

The trolls are losing their collective mind over the positive things that Angelina has done. They spend minute after minute, and, hour upon hour, posting the most outrageous lies and slurs, all in the hope of making her fans dislike/hate her. The crazy thing is that for all the fanfics they are posting they could be utilizing their God-given skills to make a difference in the world, or, even, their own lives. But, sadly, the two brain cells they all share can’t think that far ahead. Sad, pathetic trolls.

Love Angelina, she is the best!!! Sos divina

MARIA FROM TEXAS @ 06/21/2010 at 8:30 pm

# 250 Anon—ALL PICTURES AND INFORMATION ABOUT ANGIE’S TRAVELS ARE PUT ON HOLD UNTIL ANGIE AND FAMILY LIVE THE COUTRY-COUNTRIES, FOR SECURITY PURPOSES. THIS INFORMATION IS BEING REPORTED TODAY, BUT IN REALITY WE DO NOT KNOW WHEN THEY LEFT HAITI. ACCORDING TO THE REPORT FROM ECUADOR THE WHOLE FAMILY WAS WITH HER, ALL OF THESE PICTURES DO NOT TELL US ANYTHING. THESE PICTURES WERE RELEASED AFTER SHE LEFT THESE COUNTRIES, WHETHER IS ECUADOR OR HAITI, OR WHETHER THEY WERE TAKEN FRIDAY OR SATURDAY. BOTTOM LINE , WE DO NOT KNOW. HOPEFULLY WE WILL SEE A PICTURE OF THE WHOLE FAMILY TOGETHER IN ECUADOR OR HAITI. SUPPOSEDLY, BRAD AND THE KIDS WERE IN THEIR HOTEL WHILE THEY WERE IN HAITI. ——WHILE ANGIE WAS DOING HER HUMANITARIAN WORK.

Wow… She’s so powerful, I don’t care what other people say or think, she’s powerful. “Powerful” by what she does for other people’s needs. God bless her :)

Passing Through @ 06/21/2010 at 8:43 pm

Hey Diana -
Dulcinea over at JJB found a great picture to end Band-aidGate once and for all…it’s the 6th post down…

@Passing Through:

love the pix they are so beautiful

Observer2 @ 06/21/2010 at 9:12 pm

Dawn @ 06/21/2010 at 5:23 pm
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

They may have re-opened adoptions, but, Angelina still can’t adopt from Haiti. She has more than two biological children.

What wonderful work Angelina is doing. Bravo Angelina.

denise @ 06/21/2010 at 1:36 pm
@Red Nobhed:
>>>>>>>>>
My dear Denise, allow me to enlighten you on what rednose thinks Angelina should do. Rednose thinks that Angelina should:
(a) grasp the refugee woman with both arms and hold her in a death grip like she’s been this refugee woman’s BEST FRIEND FOREVER;
(b) openly weep and loudly exclaim with horror as this refugee woman’s story unfolds,
(c) flick her hair and flutter her hands (when her hands are momentarily not around the refugee woman in a death hug) and moving her face trying to pretend that she’s really sympathetic and listening to the refugee woman’s story,
(d) and then last but not least, ensure that the lighting is RIGHT and the camera is on the GOOD SIDE of her face.

Oh wait!! I just had a thought on my earlier post.
If Rednose were Dedn, that’s what Dedn would do all the things I just wrote.

dianad1968 @ 06/21/2010 at 9:39 pm

@lylian:

#262

LOL, lylian that is the the funniest ever.

dianad1968 @ 06/21/2010 at 9:51 pm

@Passing Through:

#258

PT, the tat was so visible in the pic, even Stevie Wonder could see it. LOL. Everyone except the tab intern that is.

Angie yo are so special!

MARIA FROM TEXAS @ 06/21/2010 at 10:20 pm

# 256–CORRECTION—LEAVE- INSTEAD OF LIVE. COUNTRY-INSTEAD IF COUTRY.

MY BAD.

Thank goodness we have Angie- and so many others like her continuing their efforts to bring awareness to all regarding the plight of refugees around the world. Angie shows true commitment to her causes. I so admire her in this.

Now I have to ask- are the trolls worse than ever tonight? Is there a full moon or a shortage of meds? I was over at celebitchy-sorry :( and the trolls were out en masse.

One last question- is it several of these demented souls posting crap on the JP threads or just one CRAZY ASS ? It’s difficult to tell because they she/he/it just keep repeating the same nonsense over and over.

just sayin

@lylian:

you are too too funny! I laughed out loud-you made my day!

I love Angelina Jolie always have and always will.

dianad1968 @ 06/22/2010 at 12:20 am

@ifsogirl:

#268

Celebitchy is “Aniston Central”. There are a whole lotta miserable b*tches there, and that includes Kaiser and the other nitwit.

Whamo @ 06/21/2010 at 3:38 pm
===================

You’re just an insignificant bitter low life. you will always live in Angie’s shadow coz she has the sort of life you envy and dream about and will never have even if you lived a thousand years. I must rattle your cage coz you cannot post without mentioning my name even when I’m not here. Some of us have other life than stalking Angie’s thread 24/7. You exist soley to stalk Angie threads, Angie owns you, you can post all the garbage you want, you’ll still smell like sewer, unenligthened, uncivilised, dumb as a plank, ignorant, barren, unloved by a man, rejected by society and inferior human being. Your rant will not stop Brad and Angie LOVING each other or people around the world admiring and loving her. Angie will continue to excel in everything she does and for you, misery and envy will be all you know.

If I have to think of you as a household item, you will be a toilet paper, only good in wiping my ass with.

dianad1968 @ 06/22/2010 at 1:26 am

@gracie:

#272

Bravo gracie. The problem is, ” Whamo the Whale” WILL be back. She is like roaches – they will survive a nuclear attack. I really think this is the extent of her life, troll the internet making an a*s of herself. She has nothing else going on in her life.

Just popped in a few times waiting for the troll stench to clear, but either there’s more of them or they are 3 to 1 name changing. Normally I pay no attention, but when we have threads of Angelina doing what’s near and dear to her heart humantarian causes these trolls seem to come out in droves. They are so jealous not only of her beauty but also her heart because they are so miserable in their pathetic lives, they live for these type threads to come out, like vultures feeding off dead meat. They are despicable. Trolls, just accept the fact you are owned and live with it.

@Observer2:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Any country can waive any portion of their adoption laws if they find it in the best interests of 1) the child or 2) the national interests.

People might pick on Angelina, but how many other celebs give a crap about ANY cause outside themselves and their own attention seeking agenda. I don’t see how people can say Angie’s efforts are all p.r – she’s *always* been interested in humanitarianism, even back during her ‘wild’ days. People forget that.

btw, isn’t she looking like her Dad here? (that’s not an insult, Jon Voight was very handsome when he was younger)

SO BEAUTIFUL just look at her bone structures and features are so mesmerizing!!

He He He,someone’s career Is DYING ?
No Oscar,No Career,No Man,No Partner,No Soul Mate,No Babies.
NO,VV,PS,RK.MIKE,BRIAN,BC,OB,JM,JM,GB.ML ….+++++!!!
Only Mandy+Acting Coach Chick+Dogs LEFT for J-Ho heheheeee.
Is it true BitterBiichj-ho’s FACTORY+ MOUTH+HEAD are KAAPUUTT?
5+years,The One Night Fvuckable Ho is NOTHING ,hehahehahahehe!
PsychoWhamoBitterBiich!s can’t set up any a-c listers to Bong G**** with The Lonely Ho ,like they did it in May 98,Poor J-Ho huh BIICH!S.

He He He PsychoWhamo don’t be soo sad for J-Ho,Maybe Matt LeBlanc can be there for J-ho ,they can chat chat about the old day 03 or before both of them got married how they ‘d been BBF in and out huh PsychoWhamoBitterBiich!s ,ML sound better than 2 husbians ? heheheheheheeeeeee.

# 272 gracie @ 06/22/2010 at 1:09 am
=================================================
Ya, a person who post non stop all day, every day and night 1:09 am! A thread can be two weeks old and you’re still on it you whacked out loon!
Must have quite the life there Gracie Girl. You must be the life of the party Gracie!. When you go to a party do people scatter like roaches from a light when they see you coming. “Sweet lord here come that crazy Gracie girl, all she ever f cking talks about is Angelina Jolie,,,” I know can you believe this chick, last time she cornered me in the room and I had to listen to her go on and on about Angie this and Angie that she’s a fcking lunatic, I swear to god I thought I was going to throw up if I didn’t get away from her.. sound familiar?

“BETTY WHITE IS FUNNY, TALENTED, AND SMELLS NICE UNLIKE YOU. YOU PESTILENCE-SMELLY FREA*”
MARIA FROM TEXAS

I’d give NAN a shout out as well but I’d need a degree in hieroglyphics to understand WTF she’s rambling on about!

He, He, He, Psycho Bitter ******* have no MM & KY who, not be FW, UT, EW she go no hole with partner and can have Brad dog with no fun!!!

He He He,Time for PsychoWhamoNE have to Barking&Biting for J-Ho ,The One Night Fvckable Ho of HW, Still No Man to DING DONG only Mandy+Dogs Left to YO YO The PsychoBitterBiichj-ho heheheee!

NAN @ 06/22/2010 at 10:23 am =
============================================
I love you too?

Ping, ping ding dong, he,he still no man HO + LL ,JJ Let you now from tho HO ding Jen now go & TT for Bif now!

She’s such a fake and it’s so obvious that she has an eating disorder or a drug problem. It’s probably both. And if you want to have a rating system for comments on this site that’s fine, but hiding the comments is ridiculous.

luvvvvvvvvvvvv her………….sooo adorable..most beautiful woman…inside and outside,,,

Yeah she was actually here in Ecuador and it´s great to know she helps a lot!

She's so ugly @ 06/22/2010 at 12:29 pm

urgh!

She’s crafty, Angelina Jolie. She was a homewrecker who took on a good cause to erase the memory of what she did. At least she’s doing something good, I suppose.

Angelina is Beautiful.

Whamo @ 06/22/2010 at 10:41 am
————————-

Jobless internet roaming freak. will be seeing you as usual at the new thread, I’m sure you’ll get there before me.

Some people are so jealous of this beautiful woman.But we all know what is going on.Brad loves Angelina and it just tears the x and her fans a new butte hole.

@rogerk: UN Ambassador since 2001 Keep up the good work ANG

Angelina Jolie @ 06/22/2010 at 2:43 pm

Anorexic Idol!

I love this beautiful lady and respect her for all she does for the poor
who have nothing . She has given more than we will ever know .

I love the adorable relationship Angie and Brad Pitt have as a couple.

Not one to talk about ‘fate but in thier case their relationship was definately meant to be.

Will be standing in line to see Angie’s film Salt s well as ‘The Tourist and Brad’s films too..Can’t wait.

Luv The JPs @ 06/22/2010 at 3:16 pm

“Having just finished a four-month shoot for the thriller Salt, Jolie will be a stay-at-home mom as her family moves to Los Angeles while Pitt films Moneyball”

This family stays together and gives together. Luv them.

Oh my she is soooooo beautiful. No other actress can beat Angie in the looks dept and she is a great actress. AJ’s variables in her different films have proven to the world what a wonderful actress she continues to be thru out the yrs.
It’s amazing to see her today at the age of 35 and as a mother of 6 children as well as a very loving partner to Brad Pitt.= Lovely Lady..

We love you Angie! Keep up the great work. Your kindness is overwhelming. MAUUH..

Angie understands something very fundamental……..with great privilege comes great responsibility. Few others in her financial stratasphere get it like she does. Life in its harsh realities changed her at an integral point in her twenties because latently the great heart was there; simply unactualized. Fame has not made Angie an egomaniac; she doesn’t read her own press, she is humbled by a deep spirituality. Being a caring and loving and humble giver is so much sexier than a toned bawd in a dress that would fit a twelve year old.

Angie is a reference point for superstardom and she did it her own way. This woman is an amazing leader among numerous exemplary qualities.

Love You Angie and will never forget all of the great work thru the years you give of yourself each and every day.
You are a sweet Angel. xoxo

I love Angie even more after seeing this video. She is so caring and wonderful. She really has such a beautiful spirit about her. I’m so glad that she’s using her celebrity for a good cause. She’s one of the few in Hollywood who really seems to care about charitable and humanitarian causes. I can’t help but admire her for all her good work.
Keep up the good work Angie!

Angie looks beautiful here btw, she is just glowing. LOVE HER.

Love this beautiful woman!

A friend just sent me the link of videos she found on Joliepittonline.org of an interview with Make it Right Dir. Tom Darden yesterday about the organization’s progress and Brad’s active involvement. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uV99GY9PnCM. Very interesting 4-parter.

Knock yourself out Angie! You hot living doll!

@dawne:

Very well said -one of the best comments on this thread.

Greetings JP fans!
It’s been a while since I posted here. I love reading about Angie’s humanitarian work. I loved it so much so, that I read this thread twice.
Her work just warms my heart so, and reading the wonderful comments about her brought tears to my eyes. Angie is one in a million and there is no other like her. I want to say bless Angie, Brad and their family and may they protected always. I’m proud to be a big fan of this family. I went through the thread twice so I could give a thumbs up for the positive comments which move me. Reading the posts here at Jared’s is very informative. When the quake hit Haiti, I was first curious about the SOS villages for the displaced children.
Because of that information, I became a donor to that particular charity.

Peace

good publicity @ 06/22/2010 at 8:45 pm

With all the silliness and hype in the world, that is enough to make you sick, thank goodness there are celebs like Angie who does this type of thing in plain clothes, no makeup and a good attitude. How can anyone be negative about this? The fact that you are reading this article, makes you more aware of the world.

I love Angelina as much as my GlamRocks!
She’s so passionate about helping others! Makes me want to make a difference int he World too! I will!

OMG These little things are friggin’ cute! I can’t get enough!

brangelina09 @ 06/23/2010 at 1:14 am

while they’re talkin ’bout baby delivering thigny angie said: nxt time i will come to you…. so it meant she’s guno hav another baby… w/ brad….. uuggghhh… love them both.. best chemistry…..

This is very weird…REALLY
USA and Europa are the ones to blame for this mess in colombia….they just buy most of the coke that they produce…and this Refugees are armed trained “Guerrilheiros” (something like warriors) and they came to Brazil to be a leader of traffic. Should just throw a bomb their….
Watching Angelina do her “Job” makes me sick…she dosen’t now nothing about poverty….how many people get rich because of poverty and refugees, and Africa, and slums….
Poverty and helping the pour had became a industry itself. All those ONG’s and ONU just takes way the view of the real problems: the govermment. Suddenly became a civil obligation to work our give money to charity. I’m not beiyng mean or selfish, just saying that people should think about that fact. Poverty can not be a industry, make money, fame about others misery is, if exist , the road to hell.
As someone born and raysed in Rio de Janeiro and that had lived in India, Duaby, Paris, Barcelona and Marrocos i feel like this industry is groing and actors and actresses are just helping the industry itself and not the ones that are pour and miserable our refugees.

Love Love Loooove Her

@gracie:

Haters like Whammo are nothing but dog sh*t stuck to the bottom of Angelina’s shoe she just flicks off.

See what an extraordinary woman she is!
She would not be doing anything like that but only enjoyng all her fortune, husband and children but she is woman doesn’t sit instead, she leaves it to fight for those most in need of attention.
YES, SHE’S AN EXTRAORDINARY WOMAN!

Angie is so Pretty and marriagefriendfinder

Jokergurl @ 06/25/2010 at 4:17 pm

She is a rare beauty, and gutsy, just think for a moment how DANGEROUS some of this work actually is, especially in places like South America where the drug trade practically runs the economy sadly. She’s very dedicated to the plight of refugees. It takes a certain type of person to go into these highly unstable areas (Beirut, the Sudan, Darfur, Afghanistan, Chechnya, and so many others) and not be scared out of their mind. She’s exceptional, basically no fear really.

she is fcking ugly!!!!!!

Angie, as your namesake suggest ANGELina you are indeed one to the many of refugees and causes you chair. You live your life by example and those who try to tarnish your positive accomplishments are blinded by fantasy and fear. You are strong, kind and giving and your natural physical beauty is like the icing on the cake. I love that Brad loves you and your family is so down-to-earth. Bless you and good health always from Toronto.
To the JA team I say this – Brad is where his heart is, he is a big boy who is free to make his own decisions. He loves Angie and lives for their kids. Leave them alone and live YOUR life with love and goddness in your heart. Just like Angelina and Brad! XOXO