Gerard Butler: Harley Davidson Dude

Gerard Butler: Harley Davidson Dude

Gerard Butler hops onto his Harley Davidson motorcylce and rides off with a few friends on Saturday afternoon (June 19) in Glendale, Calif.

On July 8, the 40-year-old Scottish hunk will be in Melvindale, Michigan to shoot his new movie, Machine Gun Preacher. One location will be Jake’s Crossroads Bar, 2704 Oakwood Blvd.

Synopsis: The story of Sam Childers (Butler), a former drug-dealing biker tough guy who found God and became a crusader for hundreds of Sudanese children who’ve been forced to become soldiers.

gerard butler harley davidson 01
gerard butler harley davidson 02
gerard butler harley davidson 03
gerard butler harley davidson 04
gerard butler harley davidson 05
gerard butler harley davidson 06
gerard butler harley davidson 07
gerard butler harley davidson 08
gerard butler harley davidson 09
gerard butler harley davidson 10

Christopher Polk/Getty

1,980 Comments

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 780 » Show All

Not sure if this is a good look for Gerry. Hope he can pull off this movie.

He looks more goofy than Harley Davidson biker dude.

Dance In The Dark @ 06/21/2010 at 3:37 am

He looks like my Dad on that Harley, and my Dad rides it because he’s having a mid life crisis …

BWHAHAHA!!!!

Been sleeping with any young Lolitas lately, GerryBerryPedoBear?

I bet Gerry thinks that the MGP role will get him some award nominations, maybe even an Oscar nom. God I hope that doesn’t happen because Butler is NOT a good actor even though he thinks he is.

The middle-life crisis has started. You’ll never be young again, Gerry. You are edging closer to the grave every day. Just accept it.

Simply Hopeful @ 06/21/2010 at 4:12 am

I don’t mind the scowl (he still looks handsome) but it’s nice to see him look happy for a change!
Waves to regs!

JeremyLondons-nice-kidnapper @ 06/21/2010 at 4:15 am

@orevso. plz don’t be harsh. A midlife crisis often begins when a man finds a white pµbic hair when looking in the mirror.. You should know that It is very traumatizing for a man. My mother said my dad cried himself to sleep when he found 4 white strands. very sad.

Mellifera @ 06/21/2010 at 4:20 am

Well I think he looks friggin’ HOT (oooh, something about a man on a bike, rrrrrawwwwrrr!!)

Gerry haters can feck off!!!!!!!!!!!! *pokes tongue out*

Hi Simply Hopeful :-)

He actually looks nice here and people 40 is not middle aged for god’s sake!

well He looks good on it, and i think its nice that he do waht he like
an hows care why he ride ?
i hope he happy :)

@JeremyLondons-nice-kidnapper: lol I just spurted my drink – I like your ID. Got some free crack,(pretty please)?

@sukar: You are right he’s slightly older than middle age. Life expectancy for a Scotsman because of bad genes, alcoholism and bad diet is 70 (rest of the UK male population is 79) so turning 40 is the beginning of the end for him.

@MGP: He’ll flop in this like he flopped in a Law Abiding Citizen. It’ll be funny seeing him butcher the local accent as well.

Simply Hopeful @ 06/21/2010 at 4:41 am

@Mellifera: Hi Mellifera!
He does look good on the bike, not so sure about the half helmet (not my fav) but again, at least he is having fun for a change and enjoying his “homework” for MGP!

Mellifera @ 06/21/2010 at 5:01 am

@Simply Hopeful: As long as that smiling face is showing, I don’t mind the helmet (however I do agree that they are not as safe – Bad Gerry!

I am turning into a rabid gusher – he’s been pretty dreamy these last couple of days.

(Did I just say “dreamy”? Oh dear…Phanni-fication has begun!!! Help me JJers!!)

Mellifera @ 06/21/2010 at 5:02 am

@Sharon: Excellent post Sharon, I agree.

South Park @ 06/21/2010 at 5:11 am

Does anyone remember the episode from South Park where Harley riders are f-a-g-s?

long time lurker @ 06/21/2010 at 5:23 am

@Oreverso

According to the Office of National Statistics in the UK, life expectancy from birth for males is 77.7 years in England, 76.9 in Wales, 76.3 in Northern Ireland and 75.0 in Scotland – definitely not the 9 year difference you suggested.

long time lurker @ 06/21/2010 at 5:24 am

That should be Office for National Statistics

Midlife Crisis? His whole life was a Midlife Crisis so far and it will never stop.
I think he is just in training for MGP.

@long time lurker:

Things must be really slow in Gerrywood when peeps are checking out national statistics for his life expectancy LMAO

long time lurker @ 06/21/2010 at 6:05 am

@Now Then

Too true. I admit to being a bit pedantic when I see incorrect statistics quoted. Had to check my facts though :-))

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 780 » Show All