Miranda Kerr: Engaged to Orlando Bloom!

Miranda Kerr: Engaged to Orlando Bloom!

Victoria’s Secret model Miranda Kerr and her boyfriend of three years, Pirates of the Caribbean actor Orlando Bloom, are engaged to be married!

The two have shot down engagement rumors in the past, but now it’s finally official!

Miranda, 27, and Orly, 33, have been dating since late 2007. Entertainment Tonight was the first to break the happy news.

Congratulations to the happy couple – can’t wait to see the ring!!

• LeBron James has revealed the name of his unborn baby daughter- US Weekly
  • Kendra Wilkinson and Hank Baskett are spotted on vacation together in Costa Rica- TMZ
  • Tony Dovolani will be returning to the upcoming season of Dancing with the Stars- Gossip Cop
  • Claire Holt wants us to follow Grey Damon on Twitter - Just Jared Jr
  • Simpsons star Yeardley Smith will guest star on Revenge- Entertainment Weekly
  • Paramore does a powerful tribute for Robin Williams- Huffington Post
  • Who is Anna Kendrick dating?- Lainey Gossip
  • Film producer Peter McAlevey has died at the age of 58- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Laura Cremaschi shows off her assets in a bikini- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 723 » Show All
so sweet... @ 06/21/2010 at 2:36 pm

Congratulations to Miranda and Orlando, she’s going to make a stunningly
beautiful bride, such a gorgeous couple.

Aww!!! MAJOR congrats to them!!! They’re an adorable couple! Hopefully they’ll start making babies soon, ’cause those kids will be BEAUTIFUL!

wutahwunderfldai @ 06/21/2010 at 2:36 pm

Who?

wonderful.. @ 06/21/2010 at 2:39 pm

The delphidiots heads are going to explode with sheer JEALOUSY…hehe!!!

Can you imagine how beautiful she will look in her wedding dress? Orlando
is one very lucky guy!

YAY! i love them, their kids would be SOOO cute :]

im happy for them.

I met Orlando.he’s very nice, but the customer behind him kept rolling his eyes. LOL

egg on their faces @ 06/21/2010 at 2:48 pm

I wonder how the jealous haters at Delphi are going to spin this one???

It’s just for publicity…..it’s all a showmance….yeah right!!!……lolololololol.

burnt bacon @ 06/21/2010 at 2:54 pm

Mazel Tov! I guess he got tired of waiting for me. ;)

epidemics @ 06/21/2010 at 3:06 pm

Congrats!! I hope this is true and he won’t dump her before getting married

Erika Fonseca @ 06/21/2010 at 3:07 pm

Completly stressed! I just can´t belive, it´s too much for a monday afternoon.

Can´t say that i´m happy – i love orlando – but i wish them the best, they are a beautiful couple and she is a lucky lady. Orlando is the type of guy that all women want.

Im actually interested in this engagement, I wonder what the wedding will be like. I also wonder what the people think who doubted them being a real couple.

congrats! they are so cute, but dont get toooo excited about seeing wedding photos. not all celebs sell those pics. tom and gisele never sold theirs to gossip RAGS. I think miranda and orlando are just as private. good for them!

commonsense @ 06/21/2010 at 3:28 pm

Please, in celebrity world an engagement is the kiss of death! This won’t last another year!

burnt bacon @ 06/21/2010 at 3:33 pm

@commonsense: As much as I hope these two crazy kids can make it, I have to admit, you do have a point. :(

burnt bacon @ 06/21/2010 at 3:38 pm

@anywho: They’ll go right on doubting. He could be married for thirty years and there would still be people claiming she’s a beard, especially if they don’t have kids right away (I swear, celebrities and Royals are in the same boat when it comes to the public pressuring them to breed). If they adopt, the cries of “beard” would be second in volume only to the cries that would be heard if they didn’t have kids at all.

bunnylove @ 06/21/2010 at 3:43 pm

man, she is one lucky girl. hope they make it last. they are adorable together.

hmmm megan fox got engaged as well and this couple is supposed to matter how. hollywood is so superfical

yeah it sucks to be a celeb and being married because all the questions about “when are you going to have babies” start almost immediately!…wait, this goes for non celebs as well now that i think about it.
The beauty of marriage is being married for awhile without the pressure of procreating! when i get married (i’m 21, hopefully when i’m 27) i wouldn’t want to have babies right away! not even close to right away!
I want to enjoy being married without kids!! and even if you are maried it doesn’t mean you have to have kids!!! byeee!! :D

I was not 2 sure about miranda but if hes happy than good luck to him.

Congrats to them both. They’re a beautiful couple and Miranda will make one stunning bride.

Hahahah…SUCK IT BOSWORTH!

They sure are... @ 06/21/2010 at 4:07 pm

…taking this “showmance” too far, aren’t they? LOLOL

Seriously though, very happy for them – it’s about time they announce it!

I have no talents I'm French @ 06/21/2010 at 4:07 pm

Congrats!!!
I’m really happy for both of them, they’re so cute.

I have a question are going to marry out of love or just cause one is afraid to leave the other. i assume they live togethor already

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 723 » Show All