Angelina Jolie Visits Orphanages in Haiti

Angelina Jolie Visits Orphanages in Haiti

Angelina Jolie delivers toys during a visit to an SOS Children’s Village, an orphanage that focuses on long-term care for displaced families, outside Port-au-Prince, Haiti over the weekend.

The 35-year-old U.N. Goodwill Ambassador also dined with the residents.

“I like to visit and support the SOS Children’s Villages in the world because I have seen that the children are growing up in a safe and loving environment,” Angie shared.

Photos: Carolina Perez/SOS Childrens Village
Posted to: Angelina Jolie

Getty

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 723 » Show All

super woman

LOVE HER!! GODDESS BLESS ANGELINA JOLIE!

Rock on babe.

dark angel @ 06/22/2010 at 2:28 am

Show ‘em Angie! Show ‘em who is the Queen and Goddess! May God Bless you and your family for the good deed your doing for mankind. You are absolutely giving back hope to us. May you live forever!

we love u angie!!!!
if only the world had more people like u
ur respect for culture and life itself is admirable
there is too much racism and discard in this world
god bless.

dark angel @ 06/22/2010 at 2:29 am

I hope there are more pictures of her doing charity work.

She is the best.

@dark angel:
lurk at M4 and you’ll see brad and angie with these folks :D

luvangie4ever @ 06/22/2010 at 2:35 am

Thanks Jared!!!
What a beautiful picture, Angie surrounded by kids. Looks like she has been very busy doing what she loves and I love her for it.

She is so bomb!! She sets a great example for other celebs to follow. Love her!

She has it all
Intelligent
smart
beautiful inside and out side
giving
sharing
being just Angie

No lazy time for our Angie. She loves the U.N. work I think more than acting. She is an incredible, caring person.

God bless you and your famliy

I love her support of SOS villages! The best Global initiative !

I wonder if the refugees wonder why she is so skinny, like them.

——————–Hohohohohoho——————–
Please, repeat after me………………..”Food is not my enemy! I will eat something! I will go to McDonalds!”
She should not go around wearing such shirts- it is scary.

She seems like such a sweet woman.
I don’t know that much about her, but I really like the fact that she devotes this much time to less fortunate people.
She’s one of the few celebrities I think is actually genuine about these things.
Keep up the good work! :)

i admire her & bp. keep up the good work angie & brad.

To all” black” out there SOS is the best global initiative ever! It covers everybody! Go Angie GO!

Angelina you are an amazing woman and I admire you so much, wish the world was blessed with more people like Angelina.

Thanks JJ for the great posts of Angelina.

Chinnhefer's old nose @ 06/22/2010 at 4:28 am

Awesome woman. Such a wonderful humanitarian. I know alot of Angelina fans who have become more involved in charity work just because of her.

African Girl @ 06/22/2010 at 5:05 am

How anyone can look at these pictures, listen to her and still doubt her sincerity is totally beyond me.
Honestly, this is a long way to go for PR, she could have just stayed at home, written a check, donated expensive bags and shoes for auction and she would have gotten the results people say she’s going for.
It takes commitment and a sincere heart to do what she’s doing and it’s so sad some people rubbish it because some pathetic millionaire actress got divorced.
For Brad fan

So Judgemental @ 06/22/2010 at 5:06 am

tony @ 06/22/2010 at 4:59 am.. Right. Because soooooo many movie goers only go to see movies that star humanitarians. Wait.. No?

Angelina you’re incredible and a great inspiration. God Bless you.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 723 » Show All