'Bachelor' Jake Pavelka & Vienna Girardi Split

'Bachelor' Jake Pavelka & Vienna Girardi Split

Jake Pavelka and Vienna Girardi have called it quits.

The Bachelor twosome “have split,” their rep confirms to People, adding, “They appreciate the respect for their privacy at this time.”

Jake, 32, and Vienna were spotted smooching just three weeks ago while taking a romantic trip to Kauai, Hawaii together.

Jake is currently filming a guest spot on Lifetime’s Drop Dead Diva in Atlanta, while Vienna is spending time in Los Angeles.

Credit: Nikki Nelson; Photos: WENN
Posted to: Jake Pavelka, Split, Vienna Girardi

WENN
  • Who did Ralph Fiennes date from Real Housewives of New York City?- US Weekly
  • Lilly Ghalichi has been fired from Shahs of Sunset- TMZ
  • Watch Mel Gibson talk about Shia LaBeouf - Gossip Cop
  • Check out a new clip of Ashley Tisdale in Young & Hungry- Just Jared Jr
  • Stevie Nicks is going to be an adviser on The Voice- Huffington Post
  • Andrea Calle shows off her assets at the beach- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All
Peoplefan @ 06/22/2010 at 7:59 am

No surprise here. The only surprise was it didn’t take longer! He turned out to be a total fake. Tenley too good for this geek!

LoveSkars @ 06/22/2010 at 8:01 am

Oh WOW, I am so surprised – NOT!!! This relationship was all about the fame game. Let’s get together, we’ll both get publicity – maybe a job out of it, then we’ll break up and go our separate ways. The Bachelor is such a joke, I haven’t watched since the second season, and it just gets worse and worse!

Pattycake @ 06/22/2010 at 8:13 am

When Abbie Cornish announced that she had split from Ryan, his reaction was, “Who announces a split?!” Well, here’s your answer, RP. Fake couples announce a split.

Wow another lame batchelor not getting married from that lame reality show.Why is it still on the air??

i am shocked

ZZZZZzZzZzZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz……………….

I gave it six months. What was he thinking?

Portinari @ 06/22/2010 at 9:01 am

….And no one is surprised.

OMG! if these two can’t make it work THAN I GIVE UP!!!!!

Vienna seems genuine. I don’t think anyone will ever be “good enough” for Jake ever. Just saying…Once guys hit 30, they just become creatures of habit and find it easier and easier to dump women for the most trivial of reasons while they fawn after the unobtainable ones.

WHAT A SHOCK!!!!! Let me sit down and catch my breath! I NEVER saw this one coming!!! LOL

I think the Bachelor Series isn’t Really Interested in whether the Couple stay Together and Get Married. They just want the Romancing aspect to be Captured on TV.

Knew that was going to happen, how many couples are actually stay together & get married after the show?

I only know Ryan & Trista Sutter & they are perfect for each other with one adorable boy & girl in their lives. love them.

What was HE thinking? What happened to the other girl? The one who wasn’t a hooker? Bet he’s sorry now.

required, limit 30 characters @ 06/22/2010 at 10:52 am

I DONT BELIEVE THIS AT ALL… JUST THREE DAYS AGO, JAKE SAID ON HIS USTREAM, THAT HE WAS VERY MUCH IN LOVE WITH VIENNA, HE LOOKED SO HAPPY.

THIS JUST DOESNT MAKE SENSE. THERE IS NO INDICATION OF A SPLIT UP ON THEIR TWITTER ACCOUNT EITHER.. I REFUSE TO BELIEVE THIS…

He is fake. and crying a lot.

Scaramanga @ 06/22/2010 at 11:44 am

How MASSIVELY UNSCHOCKING.

Well, he still has his one true love…himself.

OMG! How could this possibly be?? OMG! I am now going into a deep, deep depression. *rolls eyes*

why am I not surprised? I heard jake was nothing but a fame *****…filming a tv spot…hmm that pretty much confirms it.

great timing for the bacholorette episodes huh? wonder if he’ll try to “win” over Ali now…

I never knew what anybody saw in him anyway. Yeah, he’s ok looking. But he’s short! And he’s a big whiny wuss! Yuck, no thank you. Vienna is too hot for him. She’d be bored in about a minute with that guy!

hahahahahahahaha!