Daniel Radcliffe Mistakes Justin Bieber For A Woman

Daniel Radcliffe Mistakes Justin Bieber For A Woman

Daniel Radcliffe is very much ingrained in pop culture with his Harry Potter franchise but that doesn’t mean he keeps up with everybody else in the entertainment industry.

“I’m so out of the loop when it comes to pop culture that I kind of don’t even try anymore,” the 21-year-old British actor tells MTV.

Daniel adds, “I only heard Justin Bieber for the first time two weeks ago. I genuinely thought it was a woman singing. I’d never heard it before. Is it big in England yet?”

“I [do] know who Lady Gaga is,” he adds. “I think she’s kind of amazing. She’s really got a voice. My god. Not my kind of music, particularly, but she can really sing.”

Click inside to watch the video of Radcliffe mistaking Bieber for a woman…

Daniel Radcliffe Mistakes Justin Bieber For A Woman

ABC

This joke is so old.

Don’t we all…?!?

LOL, I love a Daniel a little bit more after that comment!

hahaha i love daniel!
justin does look like a girl..

I’m not a Justin fan but lame comment. That line is so old now.

@GTFO: Knowing Daniel I doubt he’d even heard anyone else say that about Justin. He wasn’t saying it to try and be funny, he’s just out of the loop with pop culture as he said. All he basically said was he has no idea who the flavor of the month is, he didn’t even know Justin Bieber was a boy, he heard his song on the radio and thought it was a girl.

I now love him.

Heehee, love him for that comment! I too thought Justin B. was a girl singing way back when before I saw his pic. I love when you tell people you’ve never seen/heard about something that has exploded in mainstream, it’s so fun to see the look of PURES SHOCK on people’s faces. One of the reasons (not the only reason) I won’t see Avatar, too funny seeing the outrage on some faces!!

Honestly. The first time I heard Justin Bieber on the radio I thought it was a girl, his voice is…..pretty and hasn’t broken yet.

Ahahahah Dan wouldn’t say that as a joke, he’s too nice. I believe he REALLY mistook Justin for a woman… OH, I love Dan :)

I mistook Pixie Lott for a boy when I heard her voice on the radio, no biggie

justkaren @ 06/22/2010 at 1:44 pm

adorable….i like that he has no idea what’s going on. it makes him endearing. i also can’t help but wonder when justin’s voice will change….isn’t he 16?

I just want to slap that smug look off that little lesbian’s face….Not that there’s any thing wrong with lesbian’s mind you, just little homos that look like them !….

I agree with DanRad – I also think Gaga has an INCREDIBLE rather smoky voice. She’s one of the lucky few who barely goes off-key (her only problems are losing breath) however her image and public persona overshadows her talent and people lose all logic and start spewing “she can’t sing! she sucks!!” So, it’s always refreshing to hear the opinions of unbiased people.

@Whamo: Reading some of your comments on this site, I always assumed you were bigoted and some sort of homo-fearing. Thanks for proving me right.

I like Daniel R. he’s a nice guy and does a lot for the LGBT community….but why does he always look so ghostly and a little ill, with greasy looking hair.

lol… this made my day!

I. Just. Can’t. Believe. That Justin Bieber is 16. With his looks and his voice, I would have said 12. Maybe 13. NOT older. 16 years old guys look USUALLY pretty much grown up. Special. And I STILL can’t understand WHY this Bieber boy has so much success?! I really don’t.

@Emma: would you rather he blowdried his hair into a bowlcut like justin?

I share his Political views, so I like this guy.

rofl, welcome to the club dan

Honestly I thought the same thing

Lol, we had a discussion in the office some weeks back and at first we were debating where this person (Bieber) suddenly came from and then none of us could believe that the guy was actually older than 12.

Plus that he was in the news in Germany twice in ONE WEEK for running into a door on two separate occassions that he is a bit of a joke now here amongst the none teens here. :D

laverdadduele @ 06/22/2010 at 2:21 pm

LOL, and who doesn’t? Everytime I see that Bieber kid I just want to punch her in the face.

bravo, Daniel! :DDD

Realisitic @ 06/22/2010 at 2:34 pm

lol I’m starting to dig Daniel Radcliffe more and more his comments have been on point lately.
I do not understand the Justin Bieber craze he looks like a little girl and his voice is not as great as people make it out to be. – over-rated
I agree with him on Gaga as well. She has a nice voice and that is about it for me, the only song I like from her “Bad Romance”. She is funny to me more than anything else lol.

I dont blame Daniel, this Justin kid sings like a girl.

haha every time one of his songs came on the radio I confused him with a woman even I actually already have heard the song

Right on Daniel! WOO!

Daniel has more talent in his pinky than Justin does in his whole body.

CanadaGirl @ 06/22/2010 at 3:24 pm

Get real Daniel. I detest when celebs slam other celebs. Hello!! That’s OUR job.
Seriously, do we JJ frequenters need to form a union to straighten Daniel out?

@CanadaGirl:
He is real,he just shared his opinion.Just because he heard JBs voice and thought it was a woman doesn’t make him gay.He never saw JB,don’t you get it?

RioNemesi @ 06/22/2010 at 3:34 pm

Well who can blame him?, not only by his voice but he really looks like a cute lesbian girl, really

everytime these harry potter kids make me love them even more.

dan, don’t worry it happens to everyone

And many people still think Tracy Chapman is a man. Sounding like the opposite sex doesn’t make you a bad singer. I’m sure Daniel wasn’t trying to be insulting so why should we?

@KellStar: And Annie Lennox, too. Who I adore. :)

maaaaaaaaaaaan i do hate justin bieber!!!!

Why do people hate Justin Bieber?

I’d never heard IT before. Is IT big in England yet?”
Please tell me he was referring to the song, and not the kid

Daniel Radcliffe read my minds.

“She’s really got a voice. My god. Not my kind of music, particularly, but she can really sing.”

I love how the British can sound so polite even while expressing their dislike or neutrality on some subject. Such finesse!

@Emma: He’s english!

aw Dan u rock!

reading some of ur comments and i wuz jus thinkin……DAMN JUSTIN U HAVE A LOT OF HATERZ!!!

bostonstandup @ 06/22/2010 at 6:04 pm

ahaha!!! i loved him b4 with harry potter but now i just love him even more!!!

HARRY POTTER RULES!
justin is a girl

FRRRIIEEEND @ 06/22/2010 at 6:36 pm

best.effin.comment.ever.
x) this just made my day!

lol, it’s not dans fault justin really sounds like a girl, and he’s ugly too. his hair looks like a mole hill with squinty little eyes.

@WTF..:

I’ve never heard of him too till lately, some losers decided to ruin it for me. By listening to him.

JUSTINS NOT A WOMAN @ 06/22/2010 at 8:15 pm

SHE’S JUST A LITTLE GIRL, HAHAHA! I hate that lesbian Bieber, IT sucks

Aww leave Bieber alone! I think he’s so cute and such a nice kid.

Love Radcliffe! I work in retail and one of his songs was playing. I started to complain (because they overplay his music), ‘This girl is so annoying.. stop playing her songs!’. I then had a 14 year old customer inform me that she was actually a he – and he is apparently the best thing to ever walk on this planet.

Sor-ry!!

Sor-ry!!

Lol I did too

Pepek Nonok @ 06/22/2010 at 9:14 pm

Of course Justin is a woman. She is a lesbian in disguise!

Haha, I thought the exact same thing when I heard “One Time” on the radio. When I listened to the song again on iTunes, I was extremely surprised when I realized the girl I heard on the radio was actually a boy.

Justin Bieber is adorable.

Brightside @ 06/22/2010 at 11:39 pm

Sings like a girl, looks like a baby. Looks like his mama should still be breast feeding him. How young does a girl have to be to find that attractive, 10 years old, 12 years old, can’t be much older than that.

Just Interested @ 06/23/2010 at 12:07 am

LMAO i thought justin was a girl too ;)

@shannon: Seeing his picture would confirm that he is a woman right? He sure looks like a girl to me. Dan is NOT 21; he is 20. He’ll be 21 next month.
Dan seems awfully nervous and “jumpy” in interviews. I hope he isn’t taking anything “funny.”

Mistaking beibers voice for a womans is just plain silly. His voice sounds like a little girl! Not a woman. Tired of beiber, I’m glad harry has never heard of him.

Well Bieber is a girl, so I’m not surprised that Dan mistook him for one..

I wonder if he’s ever seen that video of Bieber skydiving, the little girl screams like a girl..

I wasn’t a fan of either of them, but that comment was a one-up for Daniel! LoL Take that, Bieber!

I n F a m o u s l y C o o l @ 06/23/2010 at 2:30 am

…Bieber’s the newest joke. LOL.. It’s funny how fast he came in and took the jo-bro’s fans, but it wont last long. I wonder how long he’ll rock the girlie haircut (bangs) like zac ef before him, and jesse mccar before him. LOL

Justin Bieber I LOVE YOU!!!! hot
Daniel Radcliffe
Small mouth the ugly ……..eternal Harry Potter

we all did when we heard justin’s song for the first time!

I loved him before, but this has just pushed my respect for dan up to a wholeeeee new level!

Yeahh he is just a “instant” singer. I bet he will be no longer exist.

well, he kind alooks like a girl too

eyeh8twilight @ 06/23/2010 at 8:36 am

Finally, something Harry Potter on this site! Keep it coming, JJ, and stop annoying everyone with news of Twilight and news of how the film industry just keeps getting worse and worse each day those kids get an acting job.

Daniel Radcliffe is just hilarious. Who didn’t think the Biebs wasn’t a girl when he first came out. His voice wasn’t matured yet. All boys at that age sound like girls. His voice isn’t anywhere near matured now, but it sounds more manly.

Daniel Radcliffe is hilarious. I can’t wait to see him on Broadway next Spring! He has 2 new movies lined up after Harry Potter, I can’t wait to see them!

LoopsFroot @ 06/23/2010 at 9:58 am

I thought the same thing when I first saw Justin.

Harrypotterfanforever @ 06/23/2010 at 10:25 am

Haha!I’ve really really love Daniel Radcliffe. I love Daniel over 10years but I & he are the same idea. I hate JB! First, I’ve heard JB’s voice, I think as Daniel, JB’s voice like WOMAN…WOMAN…WOMAN. JB isn’t really as well-known as Daniel Radcliffe whole the world. Woo…hoo!!!!!!!!^^

JUSTINBIEBER-voice-like-WOMAN @ 06/23/2010 at 10:34 am

I hate JB! Love Daniel so much.

WICKED WENCH @ 06/23/2010 at 11:15 am

@justkaren: My son is 14 and is more masculine than Justin Beaver. I’m not convinced JB is a male. He’ll have to show his bits before I believe it.

i really think JB is amazing but he sounds a tiny little bit like a girl and i love lady gaga i love her because she has her own style and she doesngive a sh*t about what people say about her!!! i wish i could be just like her

I thought Bieber was a girl too at first, but mostly because of the haircut. Now I know he’s a guy, is the haircut because he’s trying out for a reprise of That 70s Show?

Daniel didn’t mean it as an insult, he’s seriously just out of the loop when it comes to pop culture. They’re both amazing.

yeah because daniel radcliffe is such a manly masculine man! *rolls eyes*

Fyi to that moron not everyone is the same! Just because your son at 14 has a deep voice doesn’t mean another boy his age has to have one too. We all go through puberty at different times and we are all different. Jesus you would think everyone would know this.

LMFAO!! And this is why I LOVE him so much!!! I love even more the fact that he’s completely oblivious to how many people just he pissed off with that comment. DanRad is AWESOME!! Marry Me, Please!

Little monster @ 06/23/2010 at 3:45 pm

I agree with him so much

@Frankie:

I agree with you. Justin Bieber is HOMOSEXUAL!!!! and i dont know why people love them

CanadaGirl @ 06/23/2010 at 6:29 pm

@Sasha: I was being sarcastic; don’t you get it?

HAHAHA TO ALL THOSE who criticize JUSTIN BIEBER ENVY!

Good times and Good shows so said The Father of Dotillism The pop Dot Artist Alabama Byrd.

me too, i thought it was a girl singing “one time”

haha. i’m team dan.
boo beeber.

i love justin bieber but that’s really fuuny

Daniel Radcliffe is just simply funny here.
i knew Bieber was no woman but when i heard Baby for the first time on the radio i was like “is that a girl?”

Harry boter u here i magic

i love them both but justin a little more so i dont think it was nice for daniel to say it to the press whether he meant it anyway so go justin !!

Loves To Spooge @ 07/06/2010 at 7:58 pm

Lol, loving this thread… And yes, I thought it was a girl too.

I agree with both what Dan had said about Bieber and Lady Gaga. I thought it was a girl too singing the first time i heard it until I saw the music video…come, on Bieber…a lot thought it was a girl behind that song…almost everyone I told about it, said the same thing .LMAO!

daniel you gegen
masak you butah

i liked ur comment about biebar .but he is not a women.

i liked ur comment about biebar .but he is not a girl .
his voice is beautiful .

This made me laugh so much. I’d nail Dan everywhere.

I love daniel and yes justin does like a girl hihi

I love daniel and yes justin does like a girl hihi

LILOCABIEBER @ 03/30/2012 at 4:30 pm

O CABELO DO JUSTIN APAVORAAAAAAAAAA……E A RISADINHA TBM…HAHHA BELIBER 4EVER AND EVER

i love dan………… ummmmaah