Daniel Radcliffe Mistakes Justin Bieber For A Woman

Daniel Radcliffe Mistakes Justin Bieber For A Woman

Daniel Radcliffe is very much ingrained in pop culture with his Harry Potter franchise but that doesn’t mean he keeps up with everybody else in the entertainment industry.

“I’m so out of the loop when it comes to pop culture that I kind of don’t even try anymore,” the 21-year-old British actor tells MTV.

Daniel adds, “I only heard Justin Bieber for the first time two weeks ago. I genuinely thought it was a woman singing. I’d never heard it before. Is it big in England yet?”

“I [do] know who Lady Gaga is,” he adds. “I think she’s kind of amazing. She’s really got a voice. My god. Not my kind of music, particularly, but she can really sing.”

Click inside to watch the video of Radcliffe mistaking Bieber for a woman…

Daniel Radcliffe Mistakes Justin Bieber For A Woman

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 » Show All

Lol, we had a discussion in the office some weeks back and at first we were debating where this person (Bieber) suddenly came from and then none of us could believe that the guy was actually older than 12.

Plus that he was in the news in Germany twice in ONE WEEK for running into a door on two separate occassions that he is a bit of a joke now here amongst the none teens here. :D

laverdadduele @ 06/22/2010 at 2:21 pm

LOL, and who doesn’t? Everytime I see that Bieber kid I just want to punch her in the face.

bravo, Daniel! :DDD

Realisitic @ 06/22/2010 at 2:34 pm

lol I’m starting to dig Daniel Radcliffe more and more his comments have been on point lately.
I do not understand the Justin Bieber craze he looks like a little girl and his voice is not as great as people make it out to be. – over-rated
I agree with him on Gaga as well. She has a nice voice and that is about it for me, the only song I like from her “Bad Romance”. She is funny to me more than anything else lol.

I dont blame Daniel, this Justin kid sings like a girl.

haha every time one of his songs came on the radio I confused him with a woman even I actually already have heard the song

Right on Daniel! WOO!

Daniel has more talent in his pinky than Justin does in his whole body.

CanadaGirl @ 06/22/2010 at 3:24 pm

Get real Daniel. I detest when celebs slam other celebs. Hello!! That’s OUR job.
Seriously, do we JJ frequenters need to form a union to straighten Daniel out?

@CanadaGirl:
He is real,he just shared his opinion.Just because he heard JBs voice and thought it was a woman doesn’t make him gay.He never saw JB,don’t you get it?

RioNemesi @ 06/22/2010 at 3:34 pm

Well who can blame him?, not only by his voice but he really looks like a cute lesbian girl, really

everytime these harry potter kids make me love them even more.

dan, don’t worry it happens to everyone

And many people still think Tracy Chapman is a man. Sounding like the opposite sex doesn’t make you a bad singer. I’m sure Daniel wasn’t trying to be insulting so why should we?

@KellStar: And Annie Lennox, too. Who I adore. :)

maaaaaaaaaaaan i do hate justin bieber!!!!

Why do people hate Justin Bieber?

I’d never heard IT before. Is IT big in England yet?”
Please tell me he was referring to the song, and not the kid

Daniel Radcliffe read my minds.

“She’s really got a voice. My god. Not my kind of music, particularly, but she can really sing.”

I love how the British can sound so polite even while expressing their dislike or neutrality on some subject. Such finesse!

@Emma: He’s english!

aw Dan u rock!

reading some of ur comments and i wuz jus thinkin……DAMN JUSTIN U HAVE A LOT OF HATERZ!!!

bostonstandup @ 06/22/2010 at 6:04 pm

ahaha!!! i loved him b4 with harry potter but now i just love him even more!!!

HARRY POTTER RULES!
justin is a girl

FRRRIIEEEND @ 06/22/2010 at 6:36 pm

best.effin.comment.ever.
x) this just made my day!

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 » Show All