Daniel Radcliffe Mistakes Justin Bieber For A Woman

Daniel Radcliffe Mistakes Justin Bieber For A Woman

Daniel Radcliffe is very much ingrained in pop culture with his Harry Potter franchise but that doesn’t mean he keeps up with everybody else in the entertainment industry.

“I’m so out of the loop when it comes to pop culture that I kind of don’t even try anymore,” the 21-year-old British actor tells MTV.

Daniel adds, “I only heard Justin Bieber for the first time two weeks ago. I genuinely thought it was a woman singing. I’d never heard it before. Is it big in England yet?”

“I [do] know who Lady Gaga is,” he adds. “I think she’s kind of amazing. She’s really got a voice. My god. Not my kind of music, particularly, but she can really sing.”

Click inside to watch the video of Radcliffe mistaking Bieber for a woman…

Daniel Radcliffe Mistakes Justin Bieber For A Woman
Credit: Joseph Marzullo; Photos: WENN
Posted to: Daniel Radcliffe, Justin Bieber

• A Panthers NFL player has been deactivated for domestic abuse - TMZ
  • Charles Barkley is defending Adrian Peterson - Gossip Cop
  • Nolan Gould is all grown up on Modern Family - Just Jared Jr
  • Martha Stewart is slamming Gwyneth Paltrow - Huffington Post
  • What do you think of Emma Stone's LBD? - Lainey Gossip
  • An Amy Winehouse statue was erected in London - The Hollywood Reporter
  • Alessandra Ambrosio's legs are so long - Hollywood Tuna

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » Show All

lol, it’s not dans fault justin really sounds like a girl, and he’s ugly too. his hair looks like a mole hill with squinty little eyes.

@WTF..:

I’ve never heard of him too till lately, some losers decided to ruin it for me. By listening to him.

JUSTINS NOT A WOMAN @ 06/22/2010 at 8:15 pm

SHE’S JUST A LITTLE GIRL, HAHAHA! I hate that lesbian Bieber, IT sucks

Aww leave Bieber alone! I think he’s so cute and such a nice kid.

Love Radcliffe! I work in retail and one of his songs was playing. I started to complain (because they overplay his music), ‘This girl is so annoying.. stop playing her songs!’. I then had a 14 year old customer inform me that she was actually a he – and he is apparently the best thing to ever walk on this planet.

Sor-ry!!

Sor-ry!!

Lol I did too

Pepek Nonok @ 06/22/2010 at 9:14 pm

Of course Justin is a woman. She is a lesbian in disguise!

Haha, I thought the exact same thing when I heard “One Time” on the radio. When I listened to the song again on iTunes, I was extremely surprised when I realized the girl I heard on the radio was actually a boy.

Justin Bieber is adorable.

Brightside @ 06/22/2010 at 11:39 pm

Sings like a girl, looks like a baby. Looks like his mama should still be breast feeding him. How young does a girl have to be to find that attractive, 10 years old, 12 years old, can’t be much older than that.

Just Interested @ 06/23/2010 at 12:07 am

LMAO i thought justin was a girl too ;)

@shannon: Seeing his picture would confirm that he is a woman right? He sure looks like a girl to me. Dan is NOT 21; he is 20. He’ll be 21 next month.
Dan seems awfully nervous and “jumpy” in interviews. I hope he isn’t taking anything “funny.”

Mistaking beibers voice for a womans is just plain silly. His voice sounds like a little girl! Not a woman. Tired of beiber, I’m glad harry has never heard of him.

Well Bieber is a girl, so I’m not surprised that Dan mistook him for one..

I wonder if he’s ever seen that video of Bieber skydiving, the little girl screams like a girl..

I wasn’t a fan of either of them, but that comment was a one-up for Daniel! LoL Take that, Bieber!

I n F a m o u s l y C o o l @ 06/23/2010 at 2:30 am

…Bieber’s the newest joke. LOL.. It’s funny how fast he came in and took the jo-bro’s fans, but it wont last long. I wonder how long he’ll rock the girlie haircut (bangs) like zac ef before him, and jesse mccar before him. LOL

Justin Bieber I LOVE YOU!!!! hot
Daniel Radcliffe
Small mouth the ugly ……..eternal Harry Potter

we all did when we heard justin’s song for the first time!

I loved him before, but this has just pushed my respect for dan up to a wholeeeee new level!

Yeahh he is just a “instant” singer. I bet he will be no longer exist.

well, he kind alooks like a girl too

eyeh8twilight @ 06/23/2010 at 8:36 am

Finally, something Harry Potter on this site! Keep it coming, JJ, and stop annoying everyone with news of Twilight and news of how the film industry just keeps getting worse and worse each day those kids get an acting job.

Daniel Radcliffe is just hilarious. Who didn’t think the Biebs wasn’t a girl when he first came out. His voice wasn’t matured yet. All boys at that age sound like girls. His voice isn’t anywhere near matured now, but it sounds more manly.

Daniel Radcliffe is hilarious. I can’t wait to see him on Broadway next Spring! He has 2 new movies lined up after Harry Potter, I can’t wait to see them!

LoopsFroot @ 06/23/2010 at 9:58 am

I thought the same thing when I first saw Justin.

Harrypotterfanforever @ 06/23/2010 at 10:25 am

Haha!I’ve really really love Daniel Radcliffe. I love Daniel over 10years but I & he are the same idea. I hate JB! First, I’ve heard JB’s voice, I think as Daniel, JB’s voice like WOMAN…WOMAN…WOMAN. JB isn’t really as well-known as Daniel Radcliffe whole the world. Woo…hoo!!!!!!!!^^

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » Show All