Rihanna: Saks Fifth Avenue Shopping Spree

Rihanna: Saks Fifth Avenue Shopping Spree

A solo Rihanna does a spot of shopping at Saks Fifth Avenue in Los Angeles on Tuesday (June 22).

The 22-year-old “Te Amo” singer just might be stripping at pal Katy Perry‘s bachelorette party.

Katy recently shared, “I want [Rihanna] to strip at my bachelorette party. She’s hot, I love her. She’s just the coolest chick and I want all of her clothes. … I don’t know if she started this rumor that she’s going to [plan my bachelorette party], or if she just hopped on the bandwagon of the rumors like, ‘I’m going to do it! That’s the one thing that I don’t have to plan, which I’m really excited about.”

FYI: Rihanna is wearing an ALC wrap dress in black.

20+ pictures inside of Rihanna‘s Saks shopping spree…

rihanna saks fifth avenue 01
rihanna saks fifth avenue 19
rihanna saks fifth avenue 20

Ethan Miller/Getty

annielicious14 @ 06/22/2010 at 10:24 pm

Holy red hair Batman!

she gained weight.

SHE LOOKS SO HOT IN THESE PIC.
TOOK MY BREATH AWAY.

Cute girl. Bad hair.

her hair!!!!!!!! guh doesn’t she has any mirror?

Her boobs look bigger.
Breast job? Pregnant?

RIHANNA LOOKS AMAZING!!! ABSOLUTELY STUNNING. HOW CAN ANYONE HATE THIS BEAUTIFUL, TALENTED, YOUNG WOMAN?

She looks like a clown.

Best skin in the business.

Time to get some Rogaine and lose the Halloween hair.

Barry White @ 06/22/2010 at 10:41 pm

Rihanna, just go bald, baby.

@I LOVE RIHANNA: I see the insane asylums have Internet access. lol.

I love her hair, she is so sexy! I would want her to strip too.

@yo sista: I think she dresses for attention. She doesn’t care if it’s positive or negative as long as she gets it.

Thick necked ho.

Rihannafan @ 06/22/2010 at 10:58 pm

HAWT HOT HOTT Spell it However U Want this Chick IZ THE Business….. Name One Other Person Who Could Look So Freaking HAWT HOT HOTT IN Blazing Bright REd HAIR……(crickets)….Didn’t Think So…. Keeep Hating MoFo’s

Mac N Cheese @ 06/22/2010 at 11:02 pm

Time to hit the treadmill.
Fast food living is doing her no good.

RONALD MCDONALD TRANNY.

Red is not her colour.
She should go back to her natural brown.

she looks like nene leaks from the real housewives of atlanta.

FangBanger @ 06/22/2010 at 11:10 pm

Fantasia is looking rough.

Divine Goddess @ 06/22/2010 at 11:21 pm

Damn this girl would be STUNNING bald. Love her red hair, it’s fun. She’s 22 she can pull it off. She is just gorgeous, sexy body, beautiful face, amazing skin.

It takes a complete idiot to come on here and spew hateful comments after hateful comments about Rihanna. She looks gorgeous and you fools know it. Damn! Keep it up Robyn.

Hope her hair doesn’t fall out from all that bleaching and coloring.

@Bahamachicka: It takes a delusional stan to keep coming on here trying to force their opinion on others. To you, she looks gorgeous. To others, she doesn’t.

Agree, the red hair has to go.

she looks like a hooker. does every woman in la look like that? ewww

Hahaha this boy bad looking

Omg she hooker haha rianna not good go go mirreg

bodacious @ 06/23/2010 at 7:27 am

shes beautiful, and the red hair has grown on me shes a trendsetter and the hair is going to add the new look on the us leg of her tour.

RI YOU LOOK SO FRESH AND BEAUTIFUL , TEK IT EASY GIRL.

Barbados is one of the most conservative and passive islands in the Caribbean. She must be thanking her lucky stars everyday she got out of there to partake in this wildness.

twpumpkin @ 06/23/2010 at 6:30 pm

Great talent with bad look.

PUNCTUATION @ 06/23/2010 at 10:34 pm

@Chris: Shut your gay ass up

PUNCTUATION @ 06/23/2010 at 10:36 pm

@Chris: Shut your gay asss up

No disrespect to retarded people, but she is a RETARDED ASS PERSON.