Taylor Momsen's New EP is Out Now!

Taylor Momsen's New EP is Out Now!

Taylor Momsen and her band The Pretty Reckless perform at the Good Day New York studios on Tuesday morning (June 22) in New York City.

The 16-year-old Gossip Girl actress has her debut EP available now from iTunes. It features their single “Make Me Wanna Die,” two new digital tracks and bonus song “Zombie” available only on the physical version sold at Warped Tour and Hot Topic stores.

10+ pictures inside of Taylor Momsen at Good Day New York

taylor momsen good day new york 09
taylor momsen good day new york 10
taylor momsen good day new york 11
taylor momsen good day new york 12

Getty

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

Slag! Where are her pants??????

Such a shame because she’s actually a great actress on Gossip Girl.

Brightside @ 06/22/2010 at 11:33 pm

Another idiot emo kid desperately seeking attention! Yawn!

i bet miley and this girl can be bffs

Hey, its Courtney love, OOPS my mistake

Put some pants on!

Ms Anonymous @ 06/23/2010 at 12:29 am

Chill out, you guys! Quit being so harsh.

Awesome! luv her music.
super excited to see them at warped.
can’t wait just 7 more days

stephania @ 06/23/2010 at 1:27 am

wtf is she trying to prove!?

Make me wanna die is an uber good song.

I had completely forgotten about her entirely. No thank you for the reminder JJ.

Eye roll: Engaged.

I love Taylor! She doesn’t care what people or the media think of her and I like that ….plus her music is great and her vocals are just WOW!

commonsense @ 06/23/2010 at 1:45 am

These kids and their morally bankrupted parents.

I n F a m o u s l y C o o l @ 06/23/2010 at 2:25 am

…I cant tell if she’s trying too hard or that’s really her personality. LOL

Hey girl, how much?

I’ve seen prostitutes with more clothes on… just saying.

Hmm…why is everyone hating? her music is actually good. she has a nice voice. she’s good on gossip girl and she’s got more talent than most 16 year old kids out there.

so what if she chooses to dress like that? she 16 ! and living the dream !

OMG, I just realized who I think she trying to be – Nancy Spungen, as in Sid and Nancy.

I actually really like their single “Make Me Wanna Die”.
It’s just too bad she always dresses like a *****.

theres a huge difference between her and miley

miley: way too hard, rip off, britney spears wanna be, wears less clothes and i can go forever with that ****

taylor: shes the only teen singer who does ROCK, abviously shes not ripping of from some1, and shes not writing song bout herself and boyyyyyyys, u should listin to her music before u judge

tree house @ 06/23/2010 at 9:48 am

i agree with @no way listen to her music before u judge, if u saw her live concerts you’ll see like 18 yr old guys everywhere, miley has 5 yr old fans looking up too her no matter how much she trys, taylor is no where near miley , miley is no where near taylor

status quo @ 06/23/2010 at 11:14 am

Great voice…poor choice of wardrobe…I see where she’s going…but if she would cut out the weave (her realy hair is quite nice), wear some shredded leather pants, and some wicked shoes and you’ve got it. hell even a leather skirt…just wear some pants…you look like a crack head trailer trash goth *****. Just sayin’ she’s too talented for this ish.

At least she can really SING. Unlike Miley. Her husky big voice is GORGEOUS.

great voice. refreshing in the charts to have a voice like that

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All