Adriana Lima: Topless for 'V Spain'!

Adriana Lima: Topless for 'V Spain'!

Adriana Lima poses topless on the cover of V magazine’s first foreign edition, V Spain.

Here’s what the 29-year-old supermodel and new mom had to share with fashion writer Derek Blasberg in the Sexy Body issue:

On her definition of sexy: “To me, it is all about confidence in yourself both physically and mentally. But you also have to have a slightly playful attitude about everything.”

On the sexiest thing in her closet, and when she wears it: “Lingerie…morning, afternoon and night.”

On when she has felt the sexiest in her life: “Right after I had my beautiful daughter, Valentina.”

Bigger cover pic inside…

adriana lima topless v spain 01

ABC

supermodel? Ha…shes this modern day Zoolander with her one look.

So HOT.
She is gorgeous.

She is very seductive!

shouldve posted the n00d HELEN MIRREN pics Jared

cheap, fug, not sexy etc.

she’s beautifull! love her!

I love her. shesrepresent beauty and Intelligent.

it looks like a picture from a cheap p0rn magazine.

kazimirrrrrrr @ 06/23/2010 at 3:22 pm

I love what she said about the definition of sexy. i need to get my butt in back in gymm though im jealous of her body.

Both her and Alessandra Ambrosio have MANfaces

sensuality @ 06/23/2010 at 3:27 pm

I agree with her definition of sexy, all the girls and dudes I’ve ever found SEXY emobdy that playful cheeky atttitude and inner confidence.

that’s natural beauty and sexiness, not like other cheap “actress” that get’s dumped from a movie because of her multiple surgeries

HOT MAMMA :)

Love Adriana, she is so gorgeous and bubbly and funny, not digging this cover, kinda boring.

alll the hters and bashers are soooooooooo jealous adrianna and aessandra are gotgeous 2 different looks tell me the haters are you on any of these mags an did you ever walk down a VICTORIA SECRECT RUNWAY???? post your pix and lets see your big fat american a-s-s-es-

Looks good. But as expected: stupid answers.

She’s STUNNING ! Wah that cover is sexy!

Not hot and sexy she’s normally but seriously beautiful supar model and sexy candice swanepoel its in fact

oh my what is this? looks like a cheap adult film actress! eww she is not a supermodel! lmao. she has major symptoms of “bulemia jaw” too. (look it up) not cute!

God she’s a butterface…

I agree with kaz she normal

umm ok well if she ever gets sick of modeling she can turn to x rated movies. she would fit right in she looks just like one of those girls.

bunnyrabbit @ 06/23/2010 at 6:29 pm

chipmunk face. eww

I used to think she/alessandra are the hottest vs models but every time I see them they get uglier and uglier. I think the hottest vs models are now candice/rosie!

SurfingEagle @ 06/23/2010 at 7:36 pm

Who cares? She’s just another model that trades on her looks.

angelbabe @ 06/23/2010 at 7:36 pm

leave it up to Adriana to make a fashion magazine look like maxim lol. this girl screams “cheaptastic” in all her photoshoots. must be her fake blow up doll face

never heard of V. is it like maxim or playboy? looks like it

BRIGHTSIDE @ 06/23/2010 at 7:55 pm

shes the most gorgeous girl on the planet you are all jealous send in your pix and lets compare hahahah what a joke

She’s so confident that she had to have her breasts enlarged!!

BRIGHTSIDE @ 06/24/2010 at 2:23 am

@ mim and you have proof of this? explain

she’s so beautiful and hot, best victoria’s angel by far!!!

WAS. candice and the new girls, make adriana and alessandras age show double! they have lost their looks and appeal. this is beyond cheap and plastic looking. horrible cover!

Adriana is the perfect beauty, very tall, slim with perfect body, blue eyes , naturally golden skin,full lips, charming , sexy..what else..am I missing something?People are so jealous!!

omg fake breasts yuck

@Agnes:

mm her face is too fat and round to be considered “the” perfect. christy turlington and the 1990s models had perfect faces and TEETH. LMAo.
so nope just sexy, not perfect whatsoever. i cant stand her fat face

she is OK looking but what a bad model! so cheap. why can’t she get american magazine covers? american,italian,paris,UK are all most important mag covers. spain is nothing lmao.,..

whoever photoshopped this …fail!
her right hand looks totally disfigured.

She’s so beautiful and hot!