Lady Gaga Falling Down, Falling Down

Lady Gaga Falling Down, Falling Down

Lady Gaga dons insanely high platform shoes, trips over herself and falls flat to the ground while passing through London’s Heathrow airport on Wednesday (June 23).

Ouch!! Looks like she took quite the tumble.

“Her bodyguard helped her right back up and she walked out of the airport just fine,” a spywitness shared.

Glad to hear she’s a-okay!

Yesterday, comedian Jerry Seinfeld slammed Gaga, calling her “a jerk”.

10+ pictures inside of Lady Gaga falling down…

lady gaga falling down 00
lady gaga falling down 11

Photos: INFdaily, Flynetonline
Posted to: Lady Gaga

Charley Gallay/Getty

Hahaha owned <3

ahah
EAT that Gaga, you want to be so different and all that bullshit and now welcome to the real world.

Goood this should teach her to stop wearing platforms so high. lmao

it’s called karma…

WAIT A MINUTE isn’t she copying Xtina pants from STRIPPED ERA? FAIL

this is awesome!!!!! ahahhahahha!!!!

bwahahahaha
gaga fail.

I bet her ankle hurt like a mother.

what is she wearing?? I do not understand this woman AT ALL

Britt/Xtina Fan @ 06/23/2010 at 11:12 am

Red Lip Stick Crotchless Pants I thought this was an old photo of Christina Aguilera back in her Stripped days.LOL!!!!

That’s what happens when you wear stupid shoes (well, if you can call that “shoes”….) It was predictable, I have been waiting for this moment for months!

ahahah this just make my day. shes pathetic. she should destroy her face on the graund. i love what tmz wrote. the iligitimate daughter of madonna, marilyn manson and alx rose. copycat wannabe

Where are her Winged Monkeys to help her back up?

Oh Gaga. I don’t doubt your commitment to sparkle motion.

Iffy Miffy @ 06/23/2010 at 11:18 am

I don’t follow Lady Gaga so have no feelings at all, pro or against her as an artist. What does boggle the mind though, are those shoes! That is ankle death trap! It is very dangerous to fall like that, she could have broken her ankle easily and that can be a very serious injury. Am glad she’s ok, nobody should get hurt seriously over something so stupid as shoes so use your head woman! Stop wearing those … those … things!

get a life @ 06/23/2010 at 11:20 am

Xtina stans are so fcuking pathetic

la chic fille @ 06/23/2010 at 11:22 am

it’s about time! hahaha

U losers are so sad

HAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She’s such a joke/idiot. Only reason people think she’s so different is because they haven’t seen anything like her in mainstream pop culture before. Full-Time laughing stock.

she is even looks good falling down LOL

Hahahahahahahaha!

Butter_Fly @ 06/23/2010 at 11:25 am

The harder you try, the harder you fall.

She looks like a dumb ***** with dumb shoes. oh and she is copying XTINA, but i guess thats ok

This woman is an idiot!
And isn’t she wearing what Chistina did in 2002 and 2003 in her dirrty days?
Sooo original….

THIS IS THE ONLY FREAKING WAY YOU WILL SEE GAGA FALLIN — ON HER ****OWN**** COS YOU KNOW NO ONE CAN BRING HER TALENTED A$$ DOWN, CRY MOAR XTINA FANS LMAOLMAOLMAO

Happens to everyone.

Even runway models

Jonte it doesn’t happen to everyone, not everyone wears dumb shoes like her for attention, she clearly can’t walk in them, she is all twisted lol

@J: Posh wears ridiculously high heels and has fallen. People with shorter heels have fallen, as @Jonte said it happens to everyone

Gaga is not copying Christina she is inspired by her.Paying Homage to her.

ARTPASSIONMUSICFASHION @ 06/23/2010 at 11:46 am

@sharylmj: “I do not understand this woman AT ALL” this is why people – & it’s mainly Americans, are so LAME. Scared of anything and anyone you don’t understand.

Woah, I’m surprised she finally fell! I admire the fact that she kept her composure allll this time. I’d have fallen a few secs after wearing those crazy shoes lol.

that will teach her to not wear stupid high platforms

@OLA Who cares, Gaga was asking for it wearing those shoes, hilarious

LMAO FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She is so committed to her Art o____O

She needs to put some weight on.

I-D-I-O-T
And she’s copying Christina…

I am sure it is just a matter of days before the pigshit Perez posts this. They both need to be put into a box and sent away. Maybe to a crematorium.

Gaga’s been having a bad couple of weeks.

hahahaha deserve it!!

:( I hope she didn’t break her ankles

Eric Shinn @ 06/23/2010 at 12:14 pm

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!! Chaps are so Xtina 2002!!!!!!!!!!!

oh gaga i don’t understand you but i love your voice&music

If you’re going to be stupid.. you got to be tough.

LoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooL

Gag on me this woman is a nutcase. She is ugly as old getup and go
Can’t wreck her ugly face no matter how many times she falls.
Maybe smashing it up will help her pokerface looks.
Can’t stand the cheap piece of trash.

@sami: Karma??? We’ve all fallen down before, So you mean to tell me EVERYTIME you or I fall down it a deserving action caused by the unknown powers that be?!
Lmao! You are stupid!
P.s
Gaga pulled the spill off with grace!
Love her!!!!

What a pitiful dumb asssssss. Copycat to Xtina
but at least Xtina was cute and could sing.

This thing is a waste.

Big deal! She fell…….. So what !?
Karma = Bad sh!t happening to all the haters here soon! You like to see people fall? You like to talk smack?!……. Karma WILL get YOU!

French Girl @ 06/23/2010 at 12:46 pm

Mouahahahahahaha !

Hahahahaha Gaga pulled the fall off with a bottle of bourbon.
Just like she was making an asssHO outof herself at the Mets game
while InToxIcated, no different here.

The only thing gracefull about Gag the hellllout of em is her showing her true colors as of late.
Get ready…. another one ready to be shipped off to rehab.

I DONT GIVE A FUC#@K ABOUT MAN CACA . STILL DISGUSTING TRANSGENDER LOOK, NOT A WOMAN NOT THAT ALL, MAN CACA HAS A COC#@K LITTLE MONSTERS GO AND SUC@#K IT ********, FUC@#K YOU ALL.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HEY MAN CACA, STRIP ERA WAS 8 YEARS AGO, WENT YOU DONT EVENT EXIST, FUC#@KING TRANNY UNORIGINAL, COPY BI@#CH GO AWAY. HAHAHHAHAHHAHHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH THAT WAS FUNNY , CACA IS SOO STUPID ,DESPERADE 4 ATENTION. FAIL.

@xtina rocks biches: LMAO! “man caca”?! Really?…….. What are you 10 years old?
You must be very proud of yourself, “man caca”……..oh , So “man” cuz her name begins with “Lady” and “caca” like poo poo…..
You are so original!! I bet you are the top of the 5th grade class!!!
Good for you & umm. “man caca”…….
wow.

WHAT IS A “STRIPPED ERA”?!

LMAO!!! how come perez hasn’t posted this yet.??!! lol..since that’s his b**ch

I think it’s adorable how Christina’s fans think that Christina’s stylest invented Chaps! Hehehe!!! So cute!
Chaps were worn since the Cowboy days AND THEN by Grace Jones, David Bowie, Madonna, Cher amoung OTHERS!
So how in the hell is wearing Chaps “copying” Christina Uglyera specifically ?!?
LMAO!!!
Christina stains are scrambling and reaching for anything to hate on ever since Bionic BOMBED so hard!!!! LMFAO!
you guys look pathetic!
Gaga may have stumbled, but Christina is the real Failure here!
Floptina = R.I.P

Cursetina strikes. You don’t f#ck with the Legend, lol.

@get a life: Not as much as Lady Gaga fans.

@Rosario: Christina fans are pathetic. And I’m no Gaga fan.

she looks like an idiot….i mean come on….you are at the airport! do you really need to wears such a ridiculous outfit!?!? it just makes her look so desperate for attention. blah. SO over her.

@Simon: Lol yet Lady Gaga fans attack every artist out there because they think they’re copying Lady Gaga. Yeah, Christina fans dont do that and if they do, it’s not as psycho as Lady gaga fans.

Karma struck her down. Xtina copycat

I used to love Christina but now being her fan is an embarrassment!
To sit and read how truly hateful Christina fans are is a huge turn off, And makes Christina looks very bad.
It is something I no longer wish to be associated with.
O think Christina’s “fans” had alot to do with Bionic doing so poorly .
Christina would be mortified to see this page.

I know I shouldn’t laugh, but buahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahaha… That is highly hilarious to me!!

Damn! Do Christina’s fans like anyone besides Christina?
They go on EVERY female artists post and hate on her.
I don’t it.

@Dani: Sticking a finger up to nasty, intrusive people who are the equivalent of professional stalkers with long-range lenses backed by major pervy entertainment blogs, is nothing more than losing your patience. Being OUTRAGED and invested in something this minor pathetic. Americans are the laughing stock of the world.

Did anyone notice in one of the pics the lady with her when she was actually on the ground was trying real hard not to laugh, but you can see the smirk bursting free!!!lmfao

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH it’s the beginning of the end for Lady Gaggagag. Woman, you are not Madonna, you are not Grace Jones, and you never will be. Your act is old and belongs in the past. Might as well just give it up.

@Karma: Karma took Xtina down!
With her F l o p Bionic. AND her F l o p single AND her F l o p video!
LMAO!!!
At least Gaga got right back up! Xtina is still face down on the ground (with Gagas shoe print on her back!)
Hahaha!!! Who’s laughing now? B!tch!?

I am Xtina fan & I Like Gaga music… but oh dear…
She’s not looking good wear those leather chaps…
& Pleaseeee wear something decent on airport or your sis graduation.

I love Gaga but LMAO. Stop wearing stupid shoes and a cape IRL babe. If you can’t separate your onstage character with your everyday one, you’re messed up. I believe all the bets artists live on another planet but Gaga really needs to ground herself. She’s changed so much..

hahahaha OWNED

I was waiting for this, I love her music, hate her ridicoluos style

Why would anyone fly dressed like that and whit those boots? It dosent look comfortable at all.

I wish she would rely on her voice because this bi.tch can actually SING. And write and play and direct! But she’s trying to outdo Grace and Madonna but for some reason it’s not working. Why isn’t it working for her?

Get Over Yourself Gaga! @ 06/23/2010 at 1:57 pm

Gaga finally got over herself falling down. I wonder if she will put rollers on those HOOVES next. Fake can only take it so far. Everything about her, especially her voice, is all HYPE.

Lady GaGa may be falling down to the ground, but Crristine aquilara is falling down on the music charts, which is actually a problem. That shows only her lame fans cared about her…poor ***** and her BIOONIC ****!

It’s pretty sad that she feels she has to try this hard to be ‘different’. She’s becoming a joke and a farce. Her 15 minutes of fame are almost over. The clock is ticking Gaga….

This pictures really made my day … LMAO … for the first time I can say thanx GAGA !

hahahaha Finally

Oh Baby Gaga, when you try to be someone else nothing goes right =)

Lady_Caca_is_not_awesome @ 06/23/2010 at 2:13 pm

I also believe in KARMA, Lady Caca. This is what Lady Caca gets for trying to own Christina Aguilera with her ridiculous quotes and trying to steal Christina’s epic Dirrty pants. LOL

Caca quotes :

“Anyone with 2 eyes can see the resemblance.”
“Oh, I won’t play the victim and talk about my troubles, it’s not going to help the universe.”

LMAO.

I’m tired of Caca and her epic ridiculousness. Voicetina Legendera poops all over that Caca person.

LMFAOTFF! Looks good on the fug twit and i am no Xtina Fan.
Does she dress like that to make up for her gross ugly looks?

Yes we all fall at airports while loaded and wearing horribly stupid looking shoes. excuses excuses for a drunken spit-fly.

Why is it okay for this mess of a thing stripping her clothes off or what little she had on at a stadium of hundreds of thou peeps while drunk/STONED.

What excuses will they make for her falling down like a drunken sailor
early in the day at a huge airport. Hey, She is Lady Gag me.

Oh Admit, she is a whacko dipping into her stash too early.

Lady_Caca_is_not_awesome @ 06/23/2010 at 2:26 pm

To all the Xtina haters : Lady Caca fans started this mess. They were the ones who started to accuse the amazing Christina of copying this nobody (back in 2008). So please, allow us to mock you and your Caca idol, now. It’s our turn. LOL

Christina is fantastic. Yes, her album is flopping but I don’t care. People are just really weird and prefer to buy weird products from Lady Caca right now… whatever! Christina still wins, in my eyes! She is truly the most amazing singer ever! :D

Lady Caca will never be as majestic as Christina Legendtina. Hahahaha!

GAGA you still amaze me. Other popstars would kill for all this attention GAGA is getting for the past two weeks. Gaga has been on all the major nightly news shows. GAGA’S name is getting bigger and bigger. I love the quote from rolling stone magazine where GAGA says she’s like any other insecure 24 year old but she tells herself that you are LADY GAGA, BTCH GET UP AND WALK THE WALK. NOW THATS BADAZZ. Those shoes were really high. GAGA reminded me of Inspector Gaget. Go Go GAGA-GET.

GOD she’s wearing bloody fashion clothes in her daily representation, which means she’s wearing these EVERYDAY…this fall was meant to happen sooner or later, hence was inevitable!

It is funny though, lol

Don’t let the clothes wear you. lmfao!

she deserve it.

IM SO TIRED OF HER!!!

inevitable @ 06/23/2010 at 2:59 pm

I’m sorry I adore Gaga but bahahahahaha. This one’s hilarious http://eachurl.com/zt and the way she’s like WTV, nothing happened” in this one had me LMAO http://eachurl.com/zu

Well it’s not like her face could get any more busted so keep stumbling gurl!

I love her but…………….she looks so stupid. & JFC she is so skinny nowadays.

Lady_Caca_is_not_awesome @ 06/23/2010 at 3:17 pm

I hate Lady Caca’s style. How does she even go to the bathroom wearing these wack costumes 24/7.

I don’t wanna know. The ridiculousness is huge. And what’s more ridiculous is that people are actually impressed by this disaster. People are extremely weird.

overshadowed talent @ 06/23/2010 at 3:19 pm

@Lady_Caca_is_not_awesome: I’m not impressed by her outfits. I’m impressed by her music and voice.

s h i t happens

POPEATER’S website is reporting a RUSSIAN BILLINAIRE payed GAGA 1 MILLION DOLLARS to have a guest appearance in the Alejandro video. The russian billinaire loves GAGA so much that he wanted to have a part in the video. NOW THAT’S A TRUE FAN. I know Christina Aguilera is shaking her head right now and thinking what happened to the millions of fans who were going to buy her album. Christina Aguilera lost all of them. Christina Aguilera’s last few fans who are blogging about her will not admit to themselves that she is DONE and her album tanked. On another website they show Britney Spears walking with flip flops on her feet and the article reads( Britney’s flip flops beats Christina Aguilera FLOP ALBUM. HAHAHAHA. Getting back to GAGA. GAGA can now buy more crazy outfits and shoes with the 1 million she got from the RUSSIAN BILLIONAIRE. To all the bloggers talking trash today about GAGA, where is your million dollar check? GAGA’S FALLING AND LAUGHING ALL THE WAY TO THE BANK!!!!!!!

Lady_Caca_is_not_awesome @ 06/23/2010 at 3:26 pm

LOL

The media and people are extremely impressed by Lady Caca’s dumb outfits. Don’t act like you’re not, all of the sudden. People can’t think for themselves. They follow whatever’s considered “it”.

Right now, Caca is considered “it”, trendy. And it makes me laugh. What a mess. LMAO!

There is absolutely nothing special about Gaga’s piano playing, her voice and her music. People are in awe of Gaga because of the costumes and because they think the LEGENDARY Christina is trying to copy her. You clueless fools and trolls! I could never like anything about this crazy Caca lady.

Don’t let clothes wear you, people. It makes it difficult to walk and take poops in the bathroom. LOL……… just eww. lol

HAHAHAHAHAHA Finally! My life is complete now!

Little monster @ 06/23/2010 at 3:38 pm

Glad to hear shes ok

I hate Jerry Seinfeld anyway-Seinfeld is the most boring overrated program ever

Little monster @ 06/23/2010 at 3:43 pm

@Lady_Caca_is_not_awesome: Anyone who has time to post that load of crap must not have a life

Brightside @ 06/23/2010 at 3:45 pm

Hardly surprising when you wear outfits as stupid as that! She’ll break her neck one day or spend her 30′s and 40′s in crippling back and foot pain due to such ridiculous shoe choices. Women really are idiots and all for the spectacle.

********BREAKING BILLBOARDS CHART NEWS******* RAPPER DRAKE has already sold 447,000 copies of his album and the week is not over yet. Christina Aguilera sold a weak 110,000 copies. What’s the problem Christina Fans. To all the Christina Fans who were saying her album was going to be great and number one and that she was going to show LADY GAGA who was the QUEEN OF POP, why did
you let her down and give her the worst sells for Christina Aguilera
career
ever
!!. You Christina Fans made her look like a FOOL. SO SAD. EVERYBODY’S TALKING ABOUT HOW CHRISTINA AGUILERA’S NEW ALBUM IS GARBAGE.

The great thing to come out of this was a picture GagaDaily posted on Twitter (@gagadaily) that someone manipulated – it took the pic of Gaga falling down and put her on a surfboard riding a huge wave.

It was excellent. Gaga we love you, and it’s Ok to wear shoes that AREN’T impossible to walk in once in a while.

Haters, please don’t waste your time. She does borrow from other artists and she wears very unique things. AND she is an amazing singer, piano player, songwriter, and performer. And by the way – as you insult her, she sits comfortably in Elton John’s house wishing she had her fans with her. She has inspired and changed so many lives worldwide . . . and all haters want to do is spew insults to make themselves feel – feel what? Good? Powerful? What ARE you trying to accomplish, anyway?

#MonsterLove

lol idiot

Xtina_Legendera @ 06/23/2010 at 4:13 pm

Christina Aguilera wins at life. She’s excellent.

Whether people purchase Bionic or not. It has nothing to do with her. Christina is amazing.

The best singer worldwide, versatile, a philanthropist, a legend, a great rich mother and wife, etc. Christina Aguilera is the best, most majestic pop singer.

You can’t hold her down, Lady Eww Nasty Caca fans. lol…………..
It’s time for you wack monsters to get a taste of your own wack medicine. lol………

Verónica @ 06/23/2010 at 4:25 pm

HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

haha shame GAGA! Your copying Xtina! wearing Chaps.

alexandra ilieva @ 06/23/2010 at 4:45 pm

Oh, who copies who? Gaga obviously was going through Xtina’s garbage and she found her dirrty chaps.
So I wanna hear it again, who copies who?

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

I love her music but the clothes she wears are ridiculous!! She tries so hard to be something like Madonna… It ain’t working. Just stick to your music. No one can ever be Madonna and I didn’t even like her all that much too. But she deserves that fall so she can be more “normal”… hehehe

@xx: “welcome to the real world” ok, ARE YOU PEOPLE FCKUING KIDDING ME? HELLO!!! GAGA PUPROSELY REMOVES HERSELF FROM THE REAL WORLD CAN YOU NOT SEE THAT? THIS IS THE WHOLE POINT OF HER FAMEART! PEOPLE TALK ABOUT HER CONSTANTLY MAKING SURE SHE WILL NEVER FADE, IF YOU ONLY HAVE LOVERS YOU WILL ONLY GET SO FAR. AT FIRST THERE WAS MYSTERY AND THERE STILL IS, QUIT BEING SMALLMINDED BULLIES AND JUST LISTEN TO HER VOICE AND SONGS AND ENJOY HE VIDEOS. EVEN HER NONFANS CAN’T IGNORE HER AND KEEP AWAY, SHE WILL DIE AN ICON

cupcake376 @ 06/23/2010 at 5:39 pm

@ARTPASSIONMUSICFASHION: No where in her comment did she imply that she was “scared” of Lady Gaga. There’s a clear difference between not understanding something or someone and being afraid of something. Get it right before you start bashing other people.

DiscClub6 @ 06/23/2010 at 6:00 pm

@yawn: i am pretty sure that means that she IS different…

i bet you felt powerful writing that comment

i bet millions of people would buy an album from you

i bet you would win 3 three grammy’s

i bet

She is a good singer like Adam Lambert. Why do they both have to walk around looking like clowns?

CanadaGirl @ 06/23/2010 at 6:05 pm

@sami: How is that Karma? How stupid.

CanadaGirl @ 06/23/2010 at 6:07 pm

Great outfit but she needs to rethink the shoes.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAA HO MY…. MY TUMMY HURT.

WICKED WENCH @ 06/23/2010 at 7:20 pm

@boston61: To be fair, Adam’s style doesn’t inhibit his ability to move or use the restroom. He also doesn’t walk around in his underwear (at least not in public.)

Love Gaga but it’s time to give the image a rest. Adam stopped his stage antics after the music awards and now he sings *beautifully* at every performance, which is all I ever wanted. I’d like to see the same from GG.

This is soooo humiliating…. back to Earth, Lady Gaga, you’re still an earthling!

OMFG… what the hell is THAT CREATURE??? so sad :(

Eu apenas acho q ela exagerou no salto,na calça,na blusa (em td).Mas isso é um mero detalhe.Sou fã dela ( ou melhor da músicas dela) ñ concordo com muita coisa que ela faz mas…a vida é dela,ela faz o que ela achar melhor,claro que na medida que ela é uma artísta,ela tem que se acostumar com as críticas mas…fala sério…até parece que tem alguém perfeito né? Então para que ficar lá xingando a mulher? Deixa ela.

I bet VICTORIA thinks this is art

@boston61: Show me a pic of Adam walking in an airport in chaps lol. He keeps his costumes for the stage and wears hoodies and Tshirts offstage & off the red carpet. Gaga is the only person who has taken it to this level. Even Madonna kept her cone-bras for the stage.

:( I hope she's OK @ 06/23/2010 at 9:03 pm

y are people so mean to gaga? what did she ever do 2 u

comparisons @ 06/23/2010 at 9:28 pm

@boston61 Gaga at the airport
& at her sister’s grad

Bring back XTINAS LEGENDARY CHAPS you hypocrite *****!

comparisons @ 06/23/2010 at 9:35 pm

and if you can’t open that 1st link:

@comparisons: SHE’S SO FKN UGLYYYYYY

hahaha! serves her right!

@comparisons: She looks like a corpse in the second one.

@comparisons This one I mean http://i45.tinypic.com/2vtz2uv.jpg
Like a freaking walking corpse

Be yourself Mr CACA… Don;t try to be another one. U FAILED.. LOL

AKON SUCKS @ 06/23/2010 at 10:04 pm

OHHH …. JUST A WASTE.. full of Sh——it

She’s off her head. And I <3 her for it.

Britney Spears Ft. Akon song is in the works……WTF!!! I HATE Akon! His voice is so annoying!!!!

Muhahahahahahaaaaaaaa!

SO retarded…Anyone who wears those shoes needs to break their ankles. She’s actually really lucky, but isn’t she about to tour soon? Imagine how stupid she would look if she cancelled her tour due to her ankles or legs being broken by wearing 1 foot high heels…STUPIDO!

I was not happy that she was okay, I hoping for blood; then a seizure; w/ a beg “I’m sorry Xtina for ripping you off & insulting you & letting Perez get my message to you” KARMA IS A *****. FYI That’s Xtina’s assless CHAPS attention ***** that you are, freak really? NO.

—be careful next time lady Gaga..

I saw that style once..oh yeah,when Xtina’s Stripped time..i thought Xtina is copying her???lady gaga is so ugly in there..admit it!

++Logan++ @ 06/24/2010 at 4:21 am

Hahaha this outfit isn’t worth the time. It doesn’t look good, she isn’t a fashion icon, this look has been done before, in the 90s and it should stay there.

Seriously, all these women wearing platform shoes without heels are asking for trouble aka victoria beckham, lady gaga etc. IT’S CALLED BEING A FASHION VICTIM.

Stop trying to be different.

Just where trash belongs…….on the ground BAHAHAH sucked in “lady dikwad”

LMFAO! Stupid *****

You can be different, but you can change gravity laws.

this is just so funny.it was bound to happen,the shoes are just ridiculous. but this is funny.Oh my GAGA

A devil passing through

she def is pathetic, plus this is xtina aguilera look back in the Stripped area ! cought !

Ugly pathetic HO..go away.

She is too uglified for words. That’s the reason she dresses in costume wherever she goes. Maybe next time she will break her neck
and that will teach the bia.tch.

Isn’t her voice sweet?

About as sweet as her big schnoze and my hairy ass.sehole. Also her behavior at the met game was sickening. Dork in Demand.

Best look yet.. down on her hands and knees.. Yep!

lol i usually don’t laugh of people who fall down because i know its embarrassing, and i think its stupid to laugh over something like that. Everyone fall down at least once in their life but GOD … i couldn’t help my self and laughed when i saw this .. especially those shoes !!! Thats what she gets for wearing those kind of stupid shoes on a normal day life !

ouchhh… look like she need flat???….shoes???

God she is ugly, Just one ofthe homliest broads i evah did see.
I wouldn’t buy her music if they wee giving it away for 10cents.

Is she whacked out of her tree? If so at least she has a reason for looking so stupid..i guess..YUK!

Blow me ******!

MrMarleyFan @ 06/24/2010 at 7:10 pm

@Dooley:

LOL!!!!!!!! That’s the best one I’ve read EVER! Seriously, I have to keep this one. I need to save the picture and put your words as the caption because they are brilliant.

—-
Where are her Winged Monkeys to help her back up?”

—-

BRILLIANT!!!!

Theresa Jolie Pitt @ 06/24/2010 at 7:28 pm

poor gaga. We knew it was a matter of time…no one can walk in those kind of shoes without falling once.

GOOD! she deserves it. Atleast @ the airport wear something normal

Poor Lady Gaga… But…. I love it. Hahahehehahaho!

ooooooh so chic this falls..
only lady gaga the best