Rihanna: iPhone Upgrade with Matt Kemp!

Rihanna: iPhone Upgrade with Matt Kemp!

Rihanna and her boyfriend, pro baseball player Matt Kemp, play with the new iPhone 4 at the AT&T store on Thursday afternoon (June 24) in Westwood, Calif.

“He had his arm wrapped around her the whole time,” a spywitness reveals. “And she kept giving him hugs. They looked like such a cute couple.”

FYI: Rihanna is a BlackBerry user but it looks like Matt sticks to the iPhone. Guess they don’t BBM each other!

10+ pictures inside of Rihanna & Matt Kemp upgrading to the new iPhone 4…

rihanna iphone matt kemp 01
rihanna iphone matt kemp 02
rihanna iphone matt kemp 03
rihanna iphone matt kemp 04
rihanna iphone matt kemp 05
rihanna iphone matt kemp 06
rihanna iphone matt kemp 07
rihanna iphone matt kemp 08
rihanna iphone matt kemp 09
rihanna iphone matt kemp 10
rihanna iphone matt kemp 11
rihanna iphone matt kemp 12
rihanna iphone matt kemp 13

Getty

Is she wearing a wig now?
Her hair suddenly looks thicker on top.

I can’t tell if this is a fashion disastuh or cute..

Seemed like she was going bald before.

I think she’s running out of clothes and threw on what was left in her closet.

@clashing: Lol her outfit and hair combo is confusing me as well

What is BBM?

Not a match but not as terrible as some of her other getups.

I love me some Riri but I wish she wouldn’t wear those longas$ tacky fake nails all the time, I won’t even comment on her tats.

She looks ridiculous as usual.

sooooo cute !!! love her!!

sooooo cute !!! love her!!

Remember when Rihanna was pretty?

Yall Are hating.. As Usual

I love the vibrant cultural colors but her hair still looks bad. It’s more the style and the way it sits on her head than the color.

GORGEOUS.

so fug now. what happened to this girl?

cute, risktaking, effortless, sexy, casual, perfect.

so fug now. :-( what happened to this girl?

theyre cute @ 06/24/2010 at 9:34 pm

awwww

Love the skirt.

She’s very pretty. Im a little confused about her outfit.

CLOWN FACED TRANNY.

hate her nails and jewelry but she looks adorable! this bit.ch never takes a bad photo

neither are cute. her hair is terrible.

Love all the colours! :)

RI YOU AND MATT MAKE A SEXY COUPLE , YOU LOOK RELAX AN AT EASE, THE SKIRT IS SUCH A REMINDER OF THE VIBRANCY OF THE CARIBBEAN . LUV IT

why these two feel like they have something to prove…lmao
because the last time they photo looking sad now she feel the need to come with this stage PDA….Rihanna should know PDA dont mean **** she was hugged up on chris the same way 10 min before he whoop her ass…lol

@wraith: black berry messenger or mail

Just Saying @ 06/24/2010 at 10:30 pm

It’s normal to change in terms of style and look over time..but sometimes to much experiment can ruins everything and it’s hard to go back to the old former (maybe cuter) look you had before. I think she just wanted to start new. New sound, new style, new rihanna. it’s just that it’s getting extremely weird now.

Stunning as usual.

She looks like a tranny.

@smh: That’s EXACTLY what I was thinking. She’s a cornball.

Brightside @ 06/24/2010 at 11:30 pm

Hate BlackBerry, it sucks! The iPhone is awesome, always has been, got some great apps. Apple owns my soul.
Rihanna’s hair looks awful, it’s not the colour, it’s the cut and I think she must be color blind to team red hair with a blue top and yellow what the heck!

just my opinion @ 06/25/2010 at 1:01 am

I still say b/c of her hair she reminds me of woody wood p3cker. I love her music and she’s fun to watch on stage but i don’t know what happened to her style and she has seriously got to change the hair. I find it hard to believe she looks in the mirror every morning and say man i love my hair it looks awesome. I would be running to a hair dresser pleading to fix it b/c someone screwed up and I would be in tears.

not hating, just saying @ 06/25/2010 at 1:41 am

LOve her outfit! very summery!

At least we know why Kemp has stunk all season.

She ugly woman in the world huh

My barther kumar sem sem totally alot like u but i now u love sex but my barther dont went sex with u sorry

She black ugly .but outfit woow

He knows how to use a bat to hit homeruns

I like everything about her, my gosh she is my royal model.

Divine Goddess @ 06/29/2010 at 2:49 pm

She’s simply beautiful. LOVE her outfit, very tribal and sexy. The skirt is SO cute. Nothing matches yet it works so well. Rihanna rocks everything she wears. I’m happy for her and Matt and I hope things go well between them. Only she could have hair like that and still be a stunner. And nice of her to take pics with a fan.