LeAnn Rimes & Eddie Cibrian: Kissing Couple

LeAnn Rimes & Eddie Cibrian: Kissing Couple

Leann Rimes and her boyfriend Eddie Cibrian show off their unbridled love for each other with a public kiss on Friday (June 25) in Santa Monica, Calif.

WATCH: LeAnn’s “Swingin’” Music Video

The happy couple held hands and got affectionate with each other as they strolled down Montana Ave. While waiting for the traffic light, LeAnn and Eddie leaned in for a quick kiss.

10+ pictures inside of kissing couple LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian

leann rimes eddie cibrian kissing 09
leann rimes eddie cibrian kissing 10

Photos: Flynetonline
Posted to: Eddie Cibrian, LeAnn Rimes

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 714 » Show All
anonymous @ 06/26/2010 at 5:43 pm

Jason, your Brandi is a big ZERO! Valley girl at 40 is her claim to fame. WOW!!!!!!!

Surprised @ 06/26/2010 at 5:45 pm

I was surprised the producer of her new video included her arrogant grin as a big part of the production. She has a nice smile but that grin is nothing more than, “When I ****, rose petals fill the air”.

CottageCheese @ 06/26/2010 at 5:46 pm

For the past two weeks this Sk()nk has been wearing maternity attire everywhere, even on stage! If she is LOL, those two linked for life will become their own worst nightmare! She does have ugly legs, wonder why she’s always wearing shorts, maybe it’s ONE of her diseases LMAO!

The new Heidi and Spencer

You go back two years ago with Chesney and 3 years ago for a paid for and worthless nomination lololololol. That is the definition of a has-been. Perhaps LeAnn, Jessica, and Amy Winehouse can be the next Dixey Chicks. LeAnn’s appearance fee probably doesn’t pay for her airfare, speaking of which where was LeAnn’s donation to the Nashville Flood Charity? She uses children and charities to promote herself.

Who da jelez hater here? Kinda obvious in’t it!?

@Deja Vu: Why do you always think of something negative between these two. I have no insurance and neither do you that anything will be permanent. If he loves her and she loves him, that is enough for me – I wouldn’t try to put somebody down for loving another. I am not the one to judge. I don’t think that Eddie is doing what you accused him of – he is too smart for that. If he didn’t love her, he would still have a lot to lose. She loves him and I hope that he loves her. Too bad that his ex was hurt but we have all been there – not just the ex but we don’t go off the deep end.

Rimes PR Staff Must Be Fired @ 06/26/2010 at 6:07 pm

A little story found by the google search “Nobody wants to hear homewrecker Rimes sing” was posted today so in response her PR staff posted this thread to draw attention away from it. Since JJ links to all the major tab sites, now everyone will be talking about it. Great job PR staff.

@@#49: A has-been with 38M – some has-been. Bet you would trade with her any day, wouldn’t you? This girl could live the rest of her life doing better than you are doing right now and you call her a has-been? Guess that is better than a never-was or never-will-be. Huh?

I read the article about LeAnn not being able to sell tickets in Arizona. I guess its true that what goes around comes around. Usually its LeAnn who doesn’t show up for a concert and now the audience seems to be returning the favor.

Cool! This article is one of the HEADLINERs on Jared’s. Thx for to all who’ve made my day. Hugs to LeAnne and Eddie.

Every time I see these two I just want to puke. Is it any wonder she can only fill half a small venue like the Celebrity Theater? I’m sure she’ll sue Brandi for her poor ticket sales or some such nonsense.

Gotta laugh @ 06/26/2010 at 6:22 pm

Talk about a piece of cosmetic jewelry. LeAnn’s driving again. I guess with Eddie being out of work he can’t afford gas. This guy is such a slime ball. He needs to grow a pair. I’m surprised LeAnn didn’t open the door for him.

When ever they do this ‘pose for the paps” kiss crap he has as much genuine affection as if he is kissing his sister.

Funny! Yep, she’s driving and he’s just along for the ride…in every sense of the word.

Blaming Brandi as Usual @ 06/26/2010 at 7:09 pm

@anonymous:
Brandi has nothing to do with this post, why bring her up. bashing brandi wont help leAnn sell tickets or get Eddie a job so you can save your breath

@Blaming Brandi as Usual: The ex could run to the paps and tell how she broke a fingernail moving and how LeAnn wouldn’t let Eddie run over and kiss it and make it grow. Sounds about right. Right?

WHITE TRASH ALERT

Realistic @ 06/26/2010 at 7:31 pm

I do not know the details of their union/relationship nor do I really care especially since from the previous poster’s comments it sounds like a cluster-fu*ck of mess. I must live under a rock because I did not know all that was going on with them.
I just want to know what has happened to Eddie from his Baywatch years, he use to be so cute. Now he looks like he is aging badly and that little something that made him cute has faded. Even those dimples lost their cuteness lol.

@cacey: You people seem to know a lot about white trash. Know a lot of them do you? Same neighborhood?

Call me Jealous Joey…..nah, if she’s happy I’m happy, but I wish it was Joey in Eddie’s shoes.

He’s a Cheater and Shes a Cheater, And Both of them Are White Trash.. I hope they Break up and We Don’t Have to Hear anything About Them Again

LR was answering a Leeland or a Deeland on her Twitter early today about having babies, sounding open to the idea and maybe even considering it. She can’t wait too much longer or she’ll be too old. Yeah to that news.

Her doggie pictures are up now on her Twitter

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 714 » Show All