Cast of Guardians Of The Galaxy - Just Jared Spotlight

Wentworth Miller Pens Project for Carey Mulligan

Wentworth Miller Pens Project for Carey Mulligan

Prison Break star Wentworth Miller is going behind the camera, penning a project for An Education actress Carey Mulligan called Stoker.

LA Times reports the flick is about “an eccentric teenager whose enigmatic and estranged uncle returns to the family after the death of the girl’s father.”

Fox Searchlight is hoping Jodie Foster will join the cast and Ridley and Tony Scott‘s Scott Free Productions will produce.

Carey also stars in the upcoming Fox Searchlight production, Never Let Me Go, opposite Keira Knightley.

Sounds interesting!!!!!

• Mandy Moore has a zoo of pets at her home- US Weekly
  • NBA player Paul George suffers horrific leg injury during a game- TMZ
  • Michael Strahan and Nicole Murphy have split after five years- Gossip Cop
  • Watch Ella Henderson sing her latest single 'Ghost'- Just Jared Jr
  • Peter MacNicol will be a series regular on CSI: Cyber- Entertainment Weekly
  • Kelly Ripa rocks a really short pair of spandex shorts for a workout- Huffington Post
  • Oscar Isaac will star in the upcoming film Show Me A Hero- Lainey Gossip
  • James Lafferty will star in Waffle Street- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Karina Jelinek and Paz Cornu shows off their bikini bodies on the beach- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 710 » Show All

@Fvck you Kitt: YOU ARE A COMPLETE MORON AND A TROLL. I’m not going to argue with you. Carey knows she’s a “prostitute” and Shia knows it too and that’s all that matters.

@kitt: K.I.T.T. you have to go. Michale Knight is calling he need help so bad. forget boy Fvck you Kitt. he needs sucking d+ck bad too.

Fvck you Kitt @ 06/26/2010 at 6:58 pm

@Kitt: And what proof do you have of any of your claims? Your idiocy, your Shia-fan girl obsessed mind or your imagination.

@Fvck you shai: those are your aliases not mine.

Fvck you Kitt @ 06/26/2010 at 7:02 pm

@Slig: your a moron.

@Fvck you Kitt: logical thinking…
I don’t even like shaia labouef. stop caliing me a shai fan thats an insult. it’s actually worse than calling me a dirty worthless hooker

@Fvck you Kitt: I go sleepoing. you you you mean. possibly american has small d+ck unsucked hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha don’t haves maney to suck you d+ck nooooooooooooooo :-(

LizzieAxe @ 06/26/2010 at 7:22 pm

Likes both Jodie Foster and Carey mulligan.Movie together? Cool.

Fvck you Kitt @ 06/26/2010 at 7:33 pm

alright I admit it. I’m pathetic. sorry Kitt for hurting your feelings.

Fvck you Kitt @ 06/26/2010 at 7:50 pm

@Fvck you Kitt: WTF, I didn’t write that! Slig or one of his other stupid users names stop pretending to be me you loser/s.

A doll & Icy @ 06/26/2010 at 9:24 pm

Jared, since way back when is this photo of the Pretty, 2007?
Go Wentworth! Great news! If you feel like talking about it I´m listening baby I´ll even bring my camera so we can jump to 2010 ;)

I’m so happy for Went, his dreams come true. Congratulations to Wentworth Miller. Great actor…now…great writer too. Kisses!!!!!!!

Congrats for Wentworth!!
He is so cute, love him!

Congrats for Wentworth!!

Primulablue @ 06/27/2010 at 1:13 am

If everyone would click the “thumbs down” symbol and “flag this” post on all the trolling, perhaps we could enjoy this good news!

It proves Wentworth is multi-talented.

‘m hoping that he’s NOT behind the camera, but as he’s discussed regarding this project, there is a part in Stoker for him! In fact, when interviewed in 2007, that’s why he said he wrote it.

Very good news ! I’m so happy for Wentworth !
I adore him and I’m waiting for his movie !

No no No i swear iam just slig slig slig u undrstand what i say

Ryan Hunter @ 06/27/2010 at 4:33 am

This is great news indeed. I’ve been hoping ‘Stoker’ would eventually happen for him. I hope he is able to work both in front and behind the camera in his future projects. I think he is talented and creative enough to manage both and ‘Stoker’ is obvious proof of that, with stand out names like Jodie Foster and Ridley Scott already being dropped it is obvious hot property. He has a great sense of direction with his writing, even those short stories he wrote when he was young had a unique quality about them and not to mention a sadistic twist to them. I also didn’t mind ‘his’ idea/version of Prison Break’s ending. Congratulations Wentworth!

@Ryan Hunter: Short stories. Are they available for everyone to read?

Ryan Hunter @ 06/27/2010 at 5:13 am

@gazet: Yeah, they were printed in one of his yearbooks. They should be found online.

Like @ Ryan Hunter points out, the Prison Break ending was Wentworth´s idea so all you still crying for PB 5 are going against Wentworth´s will! He,he.
Sadly you guys outcry yourselves as the ‘good fans’ of Wentworth. Just take a moment to think what it would be like for him to go back there repeating himself when he has so much new and original to offer. Some of you guys are too brutally re-tarded to see that but maybe you can try for Went to support him on his journey heading forward,not backwards.

why doesn’t she just f*ck off already?

S/UT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I’m so tired of seeing her ugly face everywhere. go die carey mulligan you dirty hooker.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 710 » Show All