Hawaii Five-O Trailer -- WATCH NOW!

Hawaii Five-O Trailer -- WATCH NOW!

An exclusive preview for the new TV series Hawaii Five-O has been released, starring Alex O’Loughlin (The Back-Up Plan), Daniel Dae Kim (Lost), Scott Caan (Into the Blue), and Grace Park (Battlestar Galactica: The Plan).

The show is a re-imagining of the original that aired for 12 seasons from 1968-1980. Like the original, the series will follow an elite task force set up to fight crime in the state of Hawaii.

Hawaii Five-O premieres this Fall on CBS, airing Mondays!

CBS’ Hawaii Five-O: Exclusive Preview
hawaii five o trailer 01
hawaii five o trailer 02
hawaii five o trailer 03
hawaii five o trailer 04
hawaii five o trailer 05

• Kourtney Kardashian celebrates the 35th birthday in a bikini- US Weekly
  • Cher Lloyd talks about her new music video for “Sirens”- Just Jared Jr
  • Michelle Obama will be visiting Nashville - Entertainment Weekly
  • How did Jennifer Garner look in 1999? - Huffington Post
  • Ryan Gosling is attending this year's Cannes Film Festival- Lainey Gossip
  • Constance Nunes shows off her bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

gotta be kidding @ 06/27/2010 at 11:58 pm

not crazy about Hawaii 5 O as a show per se, but i so want to see AOL get a big break, love him. loved moonlight, glad they show it on the CW. he looked the hottest on that show and played the best character. what a shame its gone.

look slike it could be ok.
but not sure why people would ‘know their names”. i mean, the original was 30 years ago. people who watched it are probably dead now.

I was 10 years old when the original Hawaii5-0 ended. Plan to watch this one to see Alex O’Loughlin.

Although i’ve never heard of hawai 5.0, i’m in cause it looks good, i mean the main guy looks hot (and the others funny, but that comes in second, lol).

So weird to see Daniel speak english cause his character Jin never required him to speak his mother thongue with a proper american accent, XD.

…in my previous post, i meant to say “tongue”, LOL.

He is fairly talented. Just curious is he lonely? my friend saw his profile on a celebrity dating site with many nice photos. It seems called ‘Ri ch kiss. co m’. Is he dating someone there?

It looks good, as a matter of fact, it looks very good.

I’m excited! This looks good.
I LOVE that they have 2 Asian American actors in the cast. Grace Park was excellent in Battlestar Galactica. It’s awesome she’s getting work (yes, she’s American born, though Canadian raised). Never got into Lost, but I always though Daniel Dae Kim was hot.
I recently started watching Moonlight and I think Alex O’Loughlin was great in it. It’s good to see him back on TV.
Not a big fan of Scott Caan, but 3 out 4 ain’t bad!

HAWAII FIVE 0 ...YOUNGER YEARS @ 06/28/2010 at 1:38 pm

Finally Alex gets to speak after being the big Jlo movie where only
she was to promote with her husband.. Alex is one sexy dude who
by the way gets to play McGarrett the lead role… And Scott Caan gets
to play Danno!!! Wow and to have Daniel Dae Kim play FOK
AND OBESE 50 YEAR OLD GUY.. HOW FUNNY IS THAT..

California @ 06/28/2010 at 4:17 pm

Its so strange to see Jin from Lost in the same environment but a totally different character.

@mailey: I hate to tell you this, but my 15 year old sister loved this show when it was on, 30 years later that makes her 45, not nearly in the almost dead zone. Now I realize that to a 12 year old it might be a stretch to imagine that 40, 50, and 60 year old are still living and breathing, but it’s true. Check the internet.
Oh an PS this show has been on in re-runs for years.

As for the show it looks good, and I’m excited not only for AOL, but Norman Reedus (although it looks like he’s not on that long), James Marsters, and Scott Caan.

There really needs to be more shows where guys spend a lot of time out of their shirts.

writer_girl @ 06/28/2010 at 8:49 pm

Two of my favorite vampires (Spike-James Marsters and Mick – Alex O’Laughlin) in a series together. I can’t wait for this show. Lets hope CBS doesn’t screw this up like they did Moonlight.

Looks great @ 06/29/2010 at 1:15 am

Not usually a fan of remakes, but this one looks good. I love Daniel Kim and so glad to see him in another show as well as AOL & Grace Park.

I am a great fan of the old version Hawaii Five O. Although i was only in grade school when i had a first glimpse of the show it became a part of me as I grew up. Mostly, I like the plot and likewise Asians are also casts of the show. There is a bit of pride in me as i am also an Asian. I have already watched some episodes of the new show and the phasing is fine. For Alex, Scott, Daniel and Grace, keep up the good work.