Katie Holmes: Strawberry Picking with Suri!

Katie Holmes: Strawberry Picking with Suri!

Katie Holmes holds on to daughter Suri Cruise as the two leave Whittamore’s Farm in Markham, Ontario, Canada.

The 31-year-old actress and her adorable daughter, 4, went strawberry picking together! Katie is in town filming her new miniseries for The History Channel, The Kennedys, with Greg Kinnear. Look for the film on TV in 2011!

Katie was spotted researching the role of Jacqueline Kennedy earlier this month.

katie holmes suri cruise strawberry picking 01

• Michelle Obama will be visiting Nashville - Entertainment Weekly
  • How did Jennifer Garner look in 1999? - Huffington Post
  • Ryan Gosling is attending this year's Cannes Film Festival- Lainey Gossip
  • Constance Nunes shows off her bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 » Show All
pr person @ 06/27/2010 at 6:38 pm

Ummmm… who takes their four year old daughter out in her pj’s and BARE FEET …. to a farm, to go “strawberry picking”????

Mrs. Crazy Cruise… thats who!!! UGH!!

Why is she still carrying a 4 year old, let the child walk, and Jenn Gardner does the same thing. What’s up with these celebrity parents.

Pajamas? Guess this really does show who is in charge at the Holmes-Cruise household. All you have to say to the child is “honey, if you want to go to the strawberry farm you need to get dressed.” And if she doesn’t you leave her home with the nannies and body guards.

When is this spoilt brat going to use her feet? I picture her in 15 years still in the arms of her mother going to middle school… yes, middle school.

What an adorable sight!

Who cares, #2? Will they die?

You’re a moron, #3.

Where is this child’s shoes? Out in public again without shoes. How unsanitary. This whole family is WEIRD.

um, that isn’t a pajama, it’s a dress.

and does it really matter what a 4 year old wears? she’s just a child, so let her be one. kids like to wear their pajamas, it’s not the end of the world.

I think Suri looks adorable and this doesn’t look like a pj dress to me.
I wish katie good luck on her new role.

to apellla @ 06/27/2010 at 7:28 pm

there is only reason i can think of. actually, my friend’s mother who used to work for the gossip column at the new york post suggested it. katie and jennifer garner may see the paps as threats to their children. as a result these two women constantly carry their children so they can easily disappear into some waiting car, into a secure building in a hurry. so no one can grab their children. jackie kennedy used to do the same thing. she would constantly carry john in her arms as if to protect him any threat from the paps. so no one could grab her son.

Ask Angelina/Brad! @ 06/27/2010 at 7:29 pm

@apellla:

Are you frigging KIDDING ME???? Zahara is OLDER then Suri and is still being held. Shiloh is the same age and is still held, go, go ahead and look for recent pics of them in NYC being held!! for the same reason you morons, they are being PHOTOGRAPHED and it’s ‘
safer’ I guess in their arms.
I cannot believe the GALL of the Ange/Brad lovers here who NEVER say a darn word about those kids still being carried by their parents. Heck, Madox was held until like 6!!! MYOB! is more like it,

Ask Angelina/Brad! @ 06/27/2010 at 7:31 pm

@to apellla:

WOW you have a BRAIN! I’d pick up my kid at 5 or 6 if I had to with the crush of paps waiting to take pics, the kids are small and can hurt.

Can you believe the nerve though of these JP Fans on here who never once, never once——— say a word about Z or Shi being carried! And Z is older!!!!!!!!!! OH I guess they are golden kids, huh?

Exactly, #7. And it’s also hypocritical because those OTHER kids wear raggedy clothes or full-on costumes every day and yet they never get the same targeting.

It’s a disgusting double standard, #10.

Another JP Biased comment @ 06/27/2010 at 7:33 pm

@kara:

Kara, a “brat”??? I guess then Zahara is a brat, shes FIVE and is always in Brads arms with her BLANKIE! lol.
Shiloh still gets carried around, she’s suri’s age, so she’s a brat, correct? Idiots , biased, Idiots!
these are celeb kids with people/mobs taking pics, not the normal little kid of normal people, get it?

I don’t really mind the pajamas, but I wish they’d put shoes on her, and let her walk.

pick and choose huh? @ 06/27/2010 at 7:36 pm

Love them! Suri is a doll, Katie seems so sweet! Great parents.
I see the same old comments about her being held, and I agree, no one ever says anything when brad/angies kids are carried, and they are, and two are older then suri. so what does it mean then? Only suri shouldn’t be carried? Are you all kidding or what! Let the parents carry them, they are safer with the photographers/fans all around them.
But I can’t believe how posters here berate Suri, and not Brad’s kids, it’s like, give me a break we know you adore them, but, god damN!

@to apellla:

I could imagine that you are right.
I suppose these women don’t constantly carry their daughters, only when there are paps around – which explains why we almost always see pictures of them carrying their children :)

Kara said what? @ 06/27/2010 at 7:38 pm

< I am waiting for the next pictures of Brad and Angie carrying their kids,no, not the twins, the older ones. I am waiting to see who says they are ‘Brats” like KARA did here. Sickening. But wait.

@Another JP Biased comment: @Another JP Biased comment: @Another JP Biased comment:

true she (Zahara) holds a blankie at 5, gets carried a lot, and nothing ever said LOL! & that’s fine, it’s their business, but they always put down the Cruise’s, never the Pitts.. HA SOOO funny. But we do get it JP Loons! Oh wait there willb e more pictures of those kids carried, and there must be a reason for it like the Paparazzi, but I will see if anyone here puts them down, Neverrrrrrrrrr.

The child looks fine. Clean, well rested, and well behaved! Much more than I can say for most little kids I see out and about.
OMG A MOTHER IS CARRYING HER CHILD! THERE’S NO HOPE FOR HUMANITY! AND NOT WEARING SHOES! HOW WILL SHE SURVIVE!???

@Pac Man:

You always write defensive posts about this weird family…are you on their payroll? How much are they paying you?

some thoughts @ 06/27/2010 at 7:55 pm

I notice that Katie usually carry Suri when they are outdoors, they let her run around most of the time indoors so I do understand what apella is saying. carrying a child at 5 or 6 is not astounding, it is still withing the carrying boundaries. If you are ever a parent, you will want to carry and protect your child if yourself deem the situation as dangerous. We are never at the place and time while the pictures were taken, we do not understand why the mothers felt the threat, so lets cut them some slack.

Pacman/ angelina and Brad:

I’m commenting on the pic you moroons, so you attack me. This is american. Parenting 101, you shouldn’t carry around a child that is 4 years old. The child is pulling the strings in the household. I don’t care about brad and angelina. This posts isn’t about them.

From Paris with love @ 06/27/2010 at 8:01 pm

I am not a JP fan but i think i’ve never seen their children wearing high heels, heavy make up, pyjamas, sleevless dresses in winter and being almost CONSTANTLY carried, etc.

And Shiloh does get put down because she likes being dressed like a tomboy – i don’t like it either altough i get it – so your theory is wrong.

Don’t try and deny the fact that they act weird with suri, that’s a fact, period.

By the why some thoughts:

I’m a parent , my children walk on two feet. You don’t baby a child that is 4 years old, that’s what katie is doing and it shows. She feeds the child a bottle, that’s too old.

@to apellla:
That’s exactly it. If you see the crush of photographers and flashlights around them it’s truly scary. The only option then is to never take your kids out in public.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 » Show All