Reese Witherspoon: Whole Foods with Jim Toth!

Reese Witherspoon: Whole Foods with Jim Toth!

Reese Witherspoon and her boyfriend, Hollywood agent Jim Toth, hold hands as they walk back to their car on Saturday (June 26) in Santa Monica, Calif.

The happy couple did a bit of grocery shopping at Whole Foods supermarket before heading home.

Jim was seen being quite the gentleman, opening the car door for his lady love before getting behind the driver’s wheel.

10+ pictures inside of Reese Witherspoon and Jim Toth going grocery shopping…

reese witherspoon whole foods 01
reese witherspoon whole foods 10
reese witherspoon whole foods 11
reese witherspoon whole foods 12

Christopher Polk/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

she has a huge jaw

They look good together. Hope it works out for them.

at least she isn’t wearing a baseball cap for once

FAKE and annoying…why was she Jake’s beard for so long and then dump him without warning??? Sounds like a total biotch

She looks happy.

can she actually live without a man?

I’m just kaz ,why apply my name?

Dance In The Dark @ 06/27/2010 at 4:50 am

Holding a car door open for her?

She sure has him whipped. In every interview I read with her she yacks on about manners and how she pushes it all on her kids. I swear she has the morals of a 70 year old. This is the 21st century, we don’t need to be treated like Victorian trophy wives, open the friggin door yourself.

Another Saturday, another scheduled Reese photo op. Since Reese is showmancing with the help, CAA should pay for a stylist for both of them, God knows they need it. Jared been a few days since you had a Reese paid post-contract negotiations with her PR firm for more money?

Phony Reese Witherspoon and her gigolo.

Pattycake @ 06/27/2010 at 8:49 am

Reese is really looking good. That guy sure doesn’t know how to dress. I just can not believe that Reese would put up with a slob. Like her or loathe her, everyone knows she is a control freak. She even organizes her garbage, so how can she live with this walking garbage display?@Julianna: I can see no one has ever held the door for you, nor have you held the door for someone else. It’s called courtesy. It may be old fashioned but it is still fashionable.

Pattycake @ 06/27/2010 at 8:51 am

Sorry, my remark about courtesy should have been address to @Dance In The Dark:

She looks miserable. LOL! OTOH, Jake has been looking really good and happy these days!

TEAM JAKE

Dance In The Dark @ 06/27/2010 at 9:44 am

@Pattycake:

Actually I do have people (men most often than not) hold doors open for me, and whilst I thank them (because i’m neither rude or a Feminist) I don’t think it’s necessary.

I am referrring mainly in my point about Reese constantly talking about her own ‘morals’ in interviews and in my opinion half of those she mentions are archaic, and she needs to realise that we don’t live in this perfect little world where everyone acts like a character out of Pride & Prejudice.

Dance In The Dark @ 06/27/2010 at 9:45 am

@Dance In The Dark:

Oh and I hold doors open all the time, especially for the elderly, and more often than not they sure as hell don’t thank me!

Dance In The Dark @ 06/27/2010 at 9:48 am

Oh and I often hold doors open for people, especially the elderly, and more often than not they sure as hell don’t thank me!

she seems like she would be such a pain in the butt in real life

Pictures of Reese with this guy are gross! There is something really off, about it. Something very wrong and fake about them. Who ever heard of him B4 he started opening her doors and carrying her packages!!! So I guess the deal is he gets to be more important at CAA, and she gets to look stable and less desperate. LOLOLOL!!! It’s not working!

I’m team Jake, too. Jake looks happy and relaxed and hot as hell. I bet Gentleman Jake is letting people believe she dumped him. I think it was the opposite.

Someone should tell Tothy that Jake can get away with wearing
a t-shirt and shorts because of what he puts into them! :) Jimmy needs to get CAA or Reese to give him a makeover.

Reese must need a man who is going to cater to her and let her be the big star and take care of her. Oh, well. his days are numbered.

Pattycake @ 06/27/2010 at 1:10 pm

@Dance In The Dark:
Glad to hear you’re into the small courteous gestures that make life so much more pleasant. As for Reese’s moral code, yes, she does sound very scripted. She’s going for the old fashioned southern girl image. It’s like the southern twang she gives her voice sometimes, only sometimes. Girl lived in Tennessee from the ages of 5-18, and she wants us to never forget it. Even though she’s lived in LA ever since, more than 1/2 of her life (when she hasn’t been in Paris, or NY, or London.) The whole thing gets old after a while.

She left TN in high school to go off to Hollywood and make movies. How can she keep going with the “little girl from the south” BS? Who buys that? I think she is the fakest thing going.

Why all the hate on Reese in EVERY post about her. I don’t get it.

She has ugly runner legs. Yuk.

Kind of Blue @ 06/27/2010 at 2:35 pm

Reese is a sweetheart. Leave her alone.

it´s all an act. A round of applause for Reese and a check for Jim.

She isn’t pretty any more. Her looks and her beauty are pretty much gone. I agree with Marge , the girl from the south thing is over. She is a tough hardened woman. The pictures prove this. The hard line of her mouth. Just not pretty. Something is wrong with her personality she can’t keep a man but when she has one it’s shoved down our throats in interviews like she is this perfect person. It’s all bullcrap.

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All