Rihanna & Matt Kemp: Mastro's Dinner Date

Rihanna & Matt Kemp: Mastro's Dinner Date

Rihanna and her pro baseball beau Matt Kemp share a romantic dinner date on Saturday night (June 26) in West Hollywood, Calif.

The cute couple keep a tight grip on each other as they walked to Mastro’s steakhouse for their meal. So cute!

Rihanna is enjoying some downtime with her man before continuing her Last Girl on Earth tour at the start of July.

10+ pictures inside of Mastro’s dinner date Rihanna and Matt Kemp

rihanna mastros matt kemp 14

Credit: Anthony; Photos: Pacificcoastnewsonline
Posted to: Matt Kemp, Rihanna

Rihanna Fan @ 06/27/2010 at 10:50 am

Rihanna looks soo lovely <33

Rihannafan @ 06/27/2010 at 10:53 am

Lovely as usual. Love you Rihanna. 100% BAJAN.

Sexy and cute couple.

Dance In The Dark @ 06/27/2010 at 10:56 am

That, um … dress leaves, um … nothing to the imagination does it?!

Omg rianna u put in ur face mask oh oh oh

Oooh more make up nice but f***

Her boobs look bigger.
Is she pregnant?

She looks like a tranny hooker.

ugly chick.

She looks disguisting, haircut is horrible, hair color – no comments, i remember her simple black bob, that was pretty.

shoe bunny @ 06/27/2010 at 11:05 am

I can’t believe Rihanna’s only 22.
She looks so much older.

shoe bunny @ 06/27/2010 at 11:05 am

I can’t believe Rihanna’s only 22.
She looks so much older.

Yeah baby she’s hooker of cours she pergnant !!

Where do you see tranny?? I see a beautiful woman.. Haters are so jealous, they are soo angry that they are NOTHING, but Rihanna has beauty, talent, good man.. GET A LIFE, LOSERS!

She looks like the lady who plays the old mom on the Real Housewives of NJ. Same body and hair.

@To Nat: You GET A LIFE, ASS.HO.LE. Stop trying to force your opinion others. Only want to read comments, go to a fan site.

That ugly wig needs to go.
Just shave your head, Rihanna.

RONALD MCDONALD TRANNY.

Didn’t this guy’s ex take out a restraining order against him?

Why does Rihanna keep hooking up with abusive men?

why is she lookin down in most of the pic? and every pix she take wit him she is lookin down. i wonder why?

Her body is smoking but the clown hair is ridiculous!

She makes Lil Kim look classy.

Nice pumps, I like the dress. She has a rockin’ bod. The only problem I have is THE HAIR. JEEZ. It looks…..What’s worse than awful?! I’ve always hated that girl. She looks to be an evil b!tch.

Matt is handsome and treats her with tenderness. So much better than that six year old Chris Brown.

GET A LIFE!!! @ 06/27/2010 at 11:23 am

@To 15: I like Rihanna, that’s why i came there: to read an article about her! Why do you even read about her & write stupid comments! Stay away if you have nothing to say! You’re just wasting your time!

She looks hot but I’m not feeling the hair.

@GET A LIFE!!!: You’re not the moderator of this site. Like the person said, you need to go get a life instead of wasting your time trying to tell people what they can and cannot post on a blog. Everyone is entitled to their opinion about the celebrity, positive or negative. And yeah, if you can’t handle negative remarks, visit a fan site.

RI YOU AN MATTT LOOOK GOOOD. IF YOU SKEETS DONT LIKE RI Y WASTE TIME AINT SHE FAULT YOUR LIFE AINT SAYING PANG , SHE GAVE A DAM AS YOU CAN SEEE ,BAJAN ALLL D WAY WE NAH WORRY WAT D PEOPLE SAY. PAX!!!!!!!!!!!

Overexposed ho.

hopefully he won’t beat her. her face is pretty she needs it for her carier.

It’s amazing how a man can change a woman. She looks clean and that dress is adorable. Even her bright red hair cut is kind of working…maybe it’s the love.

I honestly hope he’s good to her…..I always forget Rihanna’s only my age until I watch her in interviews, she is adorable in interviews.

She looks good. They make a cute couple.

@Nat: @essence: u two dont have a man because you both sound bitter an jealous, hmm u dislike her yet you commented makes sense . losers everytime rihanna takes a step further you two take 5 huge steps back .

Rn is dirty but sweet kindaaaa rn

I love her. I don’t know why I just do.

I want n athlete boyfriend too. they’re tall strong with a huge *****.

jarid what’s your problem with the word peni s? don’t you like peni s? it’s good

cute couple.rihanna is so hot.
I love you riri.

@and what: You make no sense. You can tell the gender of people through a computer screen? You know their sexual preference and whether they have a partner?
You stans sure are nutty!

@glitter: exactly my point another are the same lame jack a s s. it made sense enough that you understood an even responded i am out this s h i t i s lame crazies lol

they’re both very hot and the hair looks good here, IMO.

SHE WAS BORN A MAN.

HER REAL NAME IS RONALD FENTY.

sweet karma @ 06/27/2010 at 6:16 pm

She traded one abuser for another. Sad.

has no 1 got anything better 2 do than slag her off get a life jelouslys an ugly thing get a life people

It’s sad that Rihanna has so many haters, she is a really sweet girl. Really sweet :( She may not be the best singer but nor is Britney, who is also a sweet girl.

Actually, she looks pretty here. The dress looks fabulous on her body! If she had normal hair, this would be a great look.

She looks lovely.

FIXYOHAIRPLS @ 06/27/2010 at 8:11 pm

She looks so sweet and pretty and mature here, but I don’t like her shoes or the back of her hair!

They make a BEAUTIFUL couple!!!!!!!!!!

GET IT, RIH-RIH! I love the daring red hair and red lipstick. Chic!

P.S. I would rock that dress too if I had her body.

Jokergurl @ 06/27/2010 at 8:56 pm

She has pretty hair, I don’t understand why she’s butchering it and coloring it shocking the roots. They do make a cute couple though, she looks a lot classier than usual at least she’s dressed.

@and what: You make no sense at all. Your head is shoved so far up this ho’s ass, it’s scrambled your brain.

Sorry, she looks like a tired old wh or e in a really bad wig. If it hadn’t said it was Rihanna, I would have thought Kemp had picked up a ho ok er.

They look cute! I like Rihanna’s hair styled like this…It’s classy, yet still edgy.

@spider: Oh yeah right! Everyone knows it’s Rihanna…So you think Matt Kemp is more famous than Rihanna? If this picture was taken and had no caption, you would recognize Matt Kemp but not recognize Rihanna??

She’s got an amazing body and beautiful skin. Haters are fat, ugly and jealous. Stay mad.

@Adriana: That’s not Rihanna.
It’s Fantasia and she looks rough.

@KiKi: In your opinion she does. Someone else may not agree. You must be the one who’s mad, ugly and jealous to get so worked up over someone having a different opinion than you.

@linx: Great post. I have been searching for this exact info for a while now. I will bookmark it in the public bookmarking sites to get you more traffic.

@meme:

Where do you get this info that he is abusive???

you can tell she doesnt love him nearly as much as Chris Brown.

@KLC: LMAO! That doesn’t even make any sense. You really are jealous and mad, so much so that you can’t even make any sense anymore and it’s killing off your brain cells. Nobody sounds like they’re getting worked up except you. Yep, you’re fat, ugly and jealous. Ha! Stay mad. Truth hurts.

Divine Goddess @ 06/29/2010 at 2:55 pm

My God, Rihanna is just GORGEOUS. :D Radiant skin, stunning face, bangin body. She is the ideal woman. Her hair style is fun and eccentric and really works for her. Red looks awesome. And that DRESS; too hot for words! They are a cute couple and I wish them the best ♥

I love Rihanna, and they are a beautiful couple <3

yall hatin ass *******

Cute couple! Rihanna looks hot.

Just Jared Jr
  1. Christina Grimmie Leaks Lyrics For 'Must Be Love'!
    Christina Grimmie laughs it up during a promotional photo shoot earlier this month in New York...
  2. 'Chasing Life' Recap: April Gets Her First Byline, Plus Greer & Brenna Kiss (See The Video!)
    This week’s episode of Chasing Life was actually one of our favorites — and we judge...
  3. Jennette McCurdy Gets Sweet Treat of Butterbeer Ice Cream at The Wizarding World of Harry Potter Diagon Alley
    Jennette McCurdy steals herself a sweet treat from Florean Frtescue’s Ice Cream Parlour...
Read more on Just Jared Jr! »