Angelina Jolie: Party with Zahara & Shiloh!

Angelina Jolie: Party with Zahara & Shiloh!

Angelina Jolie takes her adorable daughters, Shiloh and Zahara, to a party on Saturday (June 26) in Culver City, Calif.

The 35-year-old actress, who covers Vanity Fair this month, told the magazine that she’s amazed at the way her girls are growing up.

Zahara’s got an extraordinary voice and is just so elegant and well spoken,” Angie shared, adding, “Shiloh’s hysterically funny, one of the goofiest, most playful people you’ll ever meet.”

FYI: Angelina is wearing Tkees sandals.

More pics over at X17!

Just Jared on Facebook
angelina jolie zahara shiloh party studio city 01
angelina jolie zahara shiloh party studio city 02
angelina jolie zahara shiloh party studio city 03
angelina jolie zahara shiloh party studio city 04
angelina jolie zahara shiloh party studio city 05

Getty
  • Justin Bieber ditches his shirt at the gym - TMZ
  • Elton John is NOT retiring - Gossip Cop
  • Yara Shahidi started a fun new project - Just Jared Jr
  • Selena Gomez wears pajamas and heels while shopping- Radar
  • Milo Ventimiglia opens up about working with Will Smith - Lainey Gossip
  • Moana hits big at the box offices for the second weekend - The Hollywood Reporter
  • Josie

Beautiful family :)

• gracie

JJ, you’re spoiling us, thank you for these gorgeous pics. More pics from VF photoshoot. She is stunning.

• ummahyk

aaah..I simply adore them..they are my favorite family out there! just so naturally beautiful inside and out., god bless them!

• ummahyk

LOVE THEM!

• to just kidding

just kidding @ 06/28/2010 at 3:26 pm

too bad you will not get a chance to see this happen to them because you are probably already dead dead.

• gracie

JJ, you’re spoiling us, thank you for these gorgeous pics. More pics from VF photoshoot. They’re stunning.

• supernova

love this family that tries to be as normal as possible….

• supernova

Is it that cold in California that you have to wear a trenchcoat?

• supernova

Anorexic people feel more cold and need to wear more clothes..

• Karma

Zahara will grow to steal the old man Brad from the Ang

• gracie

I thought Angie doesn’t have friends? Stupid trolls proven wrong again!!!

• every other mother

No Ang——MY KIDS —–are the MOST UNIQUE and SPECIAL on the planet——-(zzzzzzzzz)

• Lara CROFT TR

Thanks Jared. Love seeing her.

• Nada

@to just kidding:
    What a sick comment. No wonder, it comes from Angelina fanatic

• Lara CROFT TR

Isn’t interesting how the trolls are ALWAYS first? LOL. Waiting around for new threads. Obsessed much?

• gracie

Karma @ 06/28/2010 at 3:41 pm
    ===============

Karma is already hitting Anuston from all sides, no love, no husband, no children, no real family, one movie flop after another, no Oscars, aging fast and with Norman her dog as her only love. Talk about Karma !!

• just kidding

@to just kidding: what the hell? You scary summabitch. I was just kidding around.

• Lol

little Shiloh will be a girl interupted in real life lol

• Liz

That woman said her little daughter thought she was a boy, and instead of helping her, they cut her hair and bought her boy clothes??!

• Some Bunny

Little Shiloh is Angelina’s mini me. How beautiful Brad’s girls are.
    Can’t Wait for SALT

Blessings to the Jolie Pitts and fans,

• CanadaGirl

@gracie: It was probably a kids’ party. When have you ever seen her hanging out with a girlfriend? Never. That says a lot.
    Her hair looks scraggily.

• Some Bunny

Looks like the witching hour for the FFers here all over every picture of Angelina, they are the real loons, poor fat fvcks they are seriously stalking the Jolie Pitt babies, they really need help but well I doubt they have a pill for that.

• rejected

aww Shiloh dont cry!! Angelina loves you!!

• http://Neleh Neleh

Reposting from last page.
    Thanku & Muaah Gracie- whats up..
    Neleh:
    # 85 Neleh @ 06/28/2010 at 3:52 pm 0
    Good day Neleh here.
    Good day 2 All JP+6 Fans On Board & Lurking now.
    What up fans/friends /Aunts.
    I finally get a moment 2 log on Jareds- yaay & Oh my what a Perfect Day it is 2 have logged on.
    Angelina Angelina Angelina…So Many words come 2 my mind as I see the New pics, heres a few- step back all -watch it- um I must gush..Weve Missed her sooo-lol-Opulent.Alluring.Beauteous.Dazzling.Charming.Divine.Grand.
    Bewitching.Incredibly angelic. Thats just a tad..I could go on & on..I surely could you know it *lol.
    How can 1 be this Amazingly B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L.
    Angels Keep Smiling Upon Angelina Jolie..Oh so happy 2 see her..
    I know you all are..yaaay again.
    Sweeeet! Angelina said My MAN is good at any state…haha
    *You Go Angelina- Its your Business MAN…Love this..
    I knew it *Shiloh is a Mini Angelina- Vivi will probably be 2..Love this.When I have children maybe -Shiloh will be the New Lara Croft on Screen boo yaah- So exciting -or Vivi..
    Madd Madd..Albert Eistein in the making..& ZeeZee-maybe perhaps a professor or a teacher. or the President Yaaay. Eloquent speaker that she is..Oh so happy 4 this..
    Thanku fans.
    I have a small bit of time so Im going 2 try & catch up with the past threads Ive missed- 13 minutes & counting down 2 be exact- be4 I leave 4 class/es -booo work-booo…sssh – psss dont tell- Im sneaking online..its so worth it 2 see Angelina…
    Bbl in a bit *2night or 2morrow Im thinking this is so..
    Good day Aunts/friends..Miss you all much much..almost over..
    um not really ugh- lol..okey going 2 catch up- as much as I can.
    Btw shoo shoo -mooove trollops- take your koo koo 4 coco puff babbling else where..talk 2 the hand..or foot of me Neleh haha..lalala going 2 skim through the last threads..
    Angelina Is Amazing..booo yaaah My peeps..
    Trollops Leave my girl Frenchy alone..Hi every1..will do the NAMES later.
    Angelina & Brad
    A great many people think they are thinking when they are acutally rearranging their prejudices.
    Muaaah Catsup.Anistin & Angel..Juju.Kim.Love them.How are you…
    Welcome muna.Hey.
    Lalala going 2 have some green tea ice cream *yum later..soo good.

• juju

CanadaGirl @ 06/28/2010 at 4:05 pm
    _______________________________

There are many pictures of Angelina hanging out with friends. Friends of many years.
    You poor crazy stupid envy jealous b i t c h e s need to stop reading tabloids crap. It’s bad for your brain.
    I’m just loving your pain.

• anustin

yeah right,just like maniston eh troll! “i depend on them”re: friends.

• http://Justjared.com Slig

Thanks jared for posting i love shiloh

• Lol

@juju:
    you are a sick person

• juju

CanadaGirl @ 06/28/2010 at 4:05 pm
    _______________________________

You poor stupid crazy envy jealous b i t c h e s need to stop reading tabloid crap. It’s bad for your brain.
    Angelina has seen hanging out with her friends many times. Just recently with 2 of them. Although Angelina has lots of friends and most them of many years she doesn’t spend all her time with them, she has a life and a family.
    Loving you b i t c h e s pain and desperation. ahahahahah

• http://h Kaz

Woow beautiful family ,but not my favs,, my favrioute baby dannielynn birkhead .

• theaverageshiloh

Shiloh you are so lucky to have those amazing parents

• TRUTH HURTS.

The Jolie-Pitt fans are having the best week ever! Watch Et tonight at 7pm for more Angelina.

• lolol

Sandra Bullock was gushing over Jesse James too, and now look what happened? She divorced his asss with a quickness. lol I don’t think Jolie will stay with Brad for long… I think she talks about him and her family because she’s always talked way too much about her personal life. she once said that she used interviews as therapy LOL I don’t believe most of the stuff about being sooo happy but this interview was from VENICE and she did look thrilled during that time.

• muna

Oh my god the Picture is absolute beautiful….who is mega, Kristien and Scarlet Johannes comparing to Angie….my god she is perfect….

• Love Them

Love Angelina and Brad. Love Jolie Pitts family.

• Observer2

LMAO! at the trolls. They’re having a bad day.

Well, let’s see, where are Sandra Bullock’s friends? Reese Witherspoon’s? Julia Roberts? Renee Zellweger’s? Charlize Theron’s?

I guess that says something about them too that their lives don’t revolve around their friends.

Again, trolls are having a really, really bad day.

Angelina for the win!

• a realist

We love Angie. She will always be our girl.

• Some Bunny

I am so excited, Won’t be long until we see stunning photos of Angelina and Brad in the red carpet photos for SALT premiere! Brad and Angelina Jolie are so good together, what a beautiful family they have. many many times blessed with such creative spirits to share their lives with. I bet if we could fast forward to 15 years from now little Shiloh will be one of the worlds beautiful woman, 2nd to Zee of course!! ;)

• Sanne

yeah, we win.

• juju

Lol @ 06/28/2010 at 4:15 pm
    _________________________________

ahahahahah
    Yeas I am. Sick of stupid crazy envy jealous b i t c h e s crap.
    You crazy b i t c h e s need to stop wasting your time obsessing, making up crap and posting it under different names and use it to find a good psychiatrist. Also a good ophthalmologist because you crazy b i t c h e s all have eye problems.

• a realist

I’m just going to start referring to Angie as, The Gorgeous One!

• Catherine

I love Angie and Brad’s interviews. They are always honest. They seem to still very much in love with each other. They are committed to their family and each other as Angie said it is for life. God bless JPS.

• Iffy Miffy

Lolz, we’ve gone from troll meltdown to spontaneous combustion! Well done Jared, you are on your way to succeeding in single-handedly eradicating trolls in a most amusing fashion … well Angie is smoking hot, so appropriate!

• NYPOST

Angelina Jolie gushes about Brad Pitt, ‘Salt’ in Vanity Fair

Angelina Jolie bares her soles in the pages of the upcoming Vanity Fair.

In addition to gracing the cover, the 33-year-old actress appears smoky-eyed and sexy inside the magazine’s August issue in a series of steamy photos by Patrick Demarchelier.

Jolie assures the magazine that, contrary to tabloid reports, there’s no trouble in paradise for Brangelina.

“I feel fortunate to have a relationship where I actually feel safe enough to imagine growing old together,” Jolie said of her pairing with Brad Pitt, 46.

Even Pitt’s cringe-inducing scraggly beard doesn’t seem to turn her off.

“I love Brad in every state,” she insisted.

The mother of six also gushed about her latest action flick, “Salt,” saying she was pleased with tweaks to the script. (Her role was originally intended for a male, Tom Cruise-type lead.)

“We made her meaner than a guy, and dirty,” Jolie said.

“It’s the Chihuahua up against the big dogs.”

• anustin

faniston’s are shiting!scream!!!!! lovin it!

• http://Neleh Neleh

Neleh.
    Ugh Not x17 Jared my dear- ugh & ugh, I may have 2 later 2 see the pic/s.ugh.
    Im sure the lil dumplings had fun. I can imagine Shiloh being funny, since Angelina seems 2 be lol with her a bit.
    I Remember Shiloh kiss Angie’s hand or somethingy, that day Shiloh had the dads brim hat on & sword.
    Shiloh’s hair is getting longer I think. ZeeZee looks tall.
    Anyhoo take care my dears. Im off. In fact a bit late..Never enough hours in the day.
    Good day Some Bunny Observer 2. TRUTH IS.A Realist.T.M.Delafonda.NAN.FALP.Lylian.Ms.Beth.Cetherine..
    I need my list haha. Hi African Girl.
    Welcome IffyMiffy-& SANNE..
    IA SomeBunny- regarding the trollops- their KARMA is their DRAMA- in other words you get back what you put forth..
    Neleh

• Kim

@CanadaGirl: Yeah it says her partner and kids are her first priority. She was out with friends on the day b4 her bday. Pics were on the net

• WE SAW THIS ALREADY

JJ you are mad late..

• Iffy Miffy

@Neleh: Thank you Neleh, it’s great to meet other Angie fans!

• YAY

JUST JARED IS THE BIGGEST JOLIE PITT FANSITE ON THE NET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!