Kelsey Grammer's Wife Files for Divorce

Kelsey Grammer's Wife Files for Divorce

Kelsey Grammer and his wife, Camille Donatacci, are officially calling it quits after she filed divorce papers on Thursday (July 1) in Los Angeles.

The couple, married for 13 years, have two children together – Mason, 8, and Jude, 5. Camille is seeking primary custody of the boys and asking for spousal support, according to People.

Kelsey acknowledged the split on his Twitter earlier today and asked for privacy during the difficult time.

Camille, 41, is a former Playboy model who’s rumored to be appearing on next season’s Real Housewives of Beverly Hills. Kelsey, 55, is starring in Broadway’s La Cage Aux Folles.

CanadaGirl @ 07/01/2010 at 4:00 pm

Uh… I’m so sad?

mason is a girl.

Ooops oh sad .but iam in the best

I’m a going toilet i want .ooh im forget my mobil .

QueenOfTrashin @ 07/01/2010 at 4:24 pm

Mason is his daughter, but JJ thinks he is SOOOOOO smart that he is NEVER wrong.

Of course that gold digger wants spousal support and probably mass amounts of it.

PS.. fix your site Jared, it loads like sh*t! Got too many advertisements and too much spam on here!

Wow sad 4 the kids.

Kelsey, you are too good for Playboy strippers. Find someone who appreciates you and who will not file for a divorce just because she got a TV offer. How can she even be on the show, now that she is not even a ‘Real” Housewife anymore? Stay away from the gold diggers! Poor guy, she even had 2 kids with you so she could keep soaking you for support money for the next 13 years!

pretty sure Mason is a girl…

evathediva @ 07/01/2010 at 4:50 pm

I surprised it lasted this long. (13 years) I knew she was a Gold Digger from the very start. I must say she plays the game well. I like Kelsey however.

twpumpkin @ 07/01/2010 at 5:15 pm

KA_CHING!!!! $$$$$$$

groundcontrol @ 07/01/2010 at 7:10 pm

I adore Kelsey. He’s an enormously talented and decent man who has been through a life full of tragedies. He seriously needs some therapy though to get him the hell over these trashy women who seem to think he’s their ATM machine.

All the loss in his life may have left him with a heaping of feeling worthless and these women can smell it a mile away. I hope he can pull together another show even if it’s only half as good as Frasier.

Typical “family values” Republican.

fat GAY queenie @ 10/30/2010 at 6:21 pm

Kelsey is a douchebag. Camille does not deserve to be treated like this. He is a coward and a loser.