Rachel Bilson: All About Albertsons

Rachel Bilson: All About Albertsons

Rachel Bilson stocks up on food while grocery shopping at Albertsons supermarket in Los Angeles on Thursday (July 1).

The 28-year-old O.C. actress showed off her new hair highlights as she ran errands around town.

Recently, Rachel has been using her fashion sense for charity. She teamed up with Coach to raise money for the non-profit organization Art of Elysium in addition to designing a diamond bracelet for the Diamond Empowerment Fund earlier in the year.

FYI: Rachel is wearing a white oversized pocket tank by Daftbird.

15+ pictures inside of Rachel Bilson showing lighter locks during a grocery run…

rachel bilson lighter locks market 01
rachel bilson lighter locks market 13
rachel bilson lighter locks market 14
rachel bilson lighter locks market 15
rachel bilson lighter locks market 16
rachel bilson lighter locks market 17

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All

ugly bilson the shopper.boy u must need money WHO CARES JARED. being paid by bilson herself?

Yeah so ugly ,also werid

Yeah agree she nothing she like work in kitcin

Here we go with the media wh*7ing from this non existant wannabe actress! LOL! Well….To the Rayden’s LOL! So much for her being seen in Uximbridge, Canada! LOL!

Come in my home yeah work in kitcin

Isn’t it ironic that the ex OC cast members who rarely get photographed by the paps have landed more acting work than the ones who are frequent paparazzi targets and are in the fashion and tabloid mags all the time? cough Rachel Mischa cough

Note to all aspiring starlets. Pimping yourself to the paparazzi doesn’t guarantee acting jobs.

jared needs a better title for this
Rachel Bilson eats her feelings because Hayden broke up with her

Just stopping in.

She is pretty. I’m sure you all don’t look this good when you go grocery shopping!

So sad how people spend time writing mean things about people they don’t even know.

lexy hates bilson @ 07/02/2010 at 12:55 pm

Highlights??? She PAID to have them color her hair like that?? She looks like a blonde who can’t afford to have her roots done.
Poor JJ – it’s sad you have to write this gibberish for money! Perhaps you could get a deal with Heidi’s people to post nonsense about Heidi! At least she doesn’t pretend to be an actress or fashionista. She’s a media wh@re and she knows it!!!

The two-tone hair looks really weird, I can understand having 1/4 ” roots or so, but nearly half your roots showing? It’s too crazy to be accidental, it must be some hair-brained fashion-victim trend that only people in certain certain circles thinks looks good. LOL

what!!!!!!!!!!!! @ 07/02/2010 at 3:42 pm

this is my list of what i’m doing,

1-act like i dont enjoy being papped- he he he

2-to go out in jeans that are tight and dont fit right

3-just go out with messy hair even though its been done,

4- pout pout- must do my pout,

5- wear my sunglass,

6-act as always nothing new here, the dumbo that i am,

7-deep down be mad as hell at hc for ending this, what about my money?

8-even more mad at myself for letting adam brody go,
he is working for goodness sake,

what is WRONG WITH YOU!! you fool. you have NO brain. atleast report on a talented actress to report on. instead of this never was irrelavant creature. jared you dissapoint al the people who support your site. YOU FAIL!!! AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN ECT….

I think strange this site don’t comment about she and Hayden…
They are the (ex) favorite couple of Just Jared… :D

Brightside @ 07/02/2010 at 4:30 pm

Ho Hum, I see her life hasn’t changed very much. Rachel newly-single isn’t all that different from the old engaged Rachel…and her peculiar two-tone hair isn’t fooling anyone!

I have the two tone hair tend atm brunette with a pretty purple aided to it that fades out even prettier and i can tell you my hair does not look that BAD!!! lol now hers on the other hand looks like whoever did it should never touch hair again lolz maybe she did it herself lol

Rachel’s got a very pretty face but I have to say that she’s got the shortest legs I’ve ever seen! But her torso is long. Weird combo :/

her face has aged alot in just the last five years she looks 30 easily

Brightside @ 07/03/2010 at 12:03 am

@Samster:
You mean like this?
It’s called a penguin body shape.
Somehow I can see her ending up like Jennifer Aniston, still single at forty, only without the successful career….

lexy hates bilson @ 07/03/2010 at 5:56 am

Oh Brightside don’t compare this loser to my girl Jen!!! Jen’s a natural beauty and looks great for 40 and yes, she’s successful!! I don’t think Jen enjoys the media attention – if she were being arrested I’m sure the tabloids would say she dating the officer hand-cuffing her and shoving her into the back of the patrol car!!

A Nothing Shortie Girl @ 07/03/2010 at 5:59 am

NO job… NO career… NO fiancee… NO wedding…. NO… nothing…. So right on LOSER!!!

I always pictured her to be (eventually) a “”dirty-rotten-cougar”" than being a blushing bride.

Brightside @ 07/03/2010 at 2:38 pm

@lexy hates bilson:
I just meant in the singles club. Jen does have a tendency to come over as a bit man desperate. I can see Rachel Bilson being a bit man desperate in the future….not a cougar though….she won’t target the young men, she’ll target the ones with money, more of a gold digger. Most likely another actor because she’s also desperate to maintain some sort of celebrity status.

exactly!!
or shell try to get the next it boy
like tom who was in that stupid film she did and his room mates with robert pattinson
she probably would try to use tom to get to rob not that pattinson would want that of course lol
which is kind of funny since hayden almost played edward cullen instead of robert life is funny like that

What the hell she’s holding on her hands??

Her to-do list as explained by #11….lololololololz