Jared Leto: Blonde Mohawk for Christian Dior!

Jared Leto: Blonde Mohawk for Christian Dior!

Jared Leto rocks a blonde mohawk and khaki trenchcoat at the Christian Dior runway show during Paris Fashion Week Fall/Winter 2011 held at Musee Rodin on Monday (July 5) in Paris, France.

The 22-year-old British actress/model Lily Cole also was in attendance, sitting front row at the designer’s show.

Jared and his band 30 Seconds to Mars have been touring worldwide. They next play on Wednesday (July 7) at the Hultsfred Music Festival in Sweden.

10+ pictures inside of Jared Leto‘s blonde mohawk…

jared leto blonde mowhawk christian dior 01
jared leto blonde mowhawk christian dior 12
jared leto blonde mowhawk christian dior 13

Credit: Pascal Le Segretain; Photos: Getty
Posted to: Jared Leto, Lily Cole

rock n roll queen @ 07/05/2010 at 2:02 pm

i love jared n 30 seconds to mars he looks really nice with this style

i miss the pink but this is hot too!

I prefer him brunette but he still rock it!

He’s probably the only person i actually liked with a mohawk

i like Jared he’s great :)

christiana @ 07/05/2010 at 2:25 pm

Its an original do

He thinks he is really hot. That’s why he thinks he can get away with this stuff. IMO

I love him very much, 30stm is my favourite band, but I don’t really like this blone hair…I think the longer, brunette hair was the best.

He can do whatever he wants, he still look good ;)

CanadaGirl @ 07/05/2010 at 2:52 pm

It is ridiculously unfair that this man does not seem to age. He’s 39 and looks in his early 20s.

Why won’t Thumbs up work 4 me?

Um, it looks terrible.

Blonde hair makes him fug.

Jared is hot no matter what,
But the model’s feet are seariously freaky…

@CanadaGirl:
he’s 38 actually if that makes any difference but yeah he’s very healthy doesn’t drink or smoke its probably why he looks so young and fresh lol

I hate his music. And he ain’t as hot as he thinks he is.

lily looked bad like out of it and aged so im going to guess she smokes drinks snorts and blows lol

Eww. What is it with everyone getting such hideous hair styles, cuts and colors; Floptina, Rihanna, now him

i seriously can’t believe he is pushing 40 when he looks so young like in his early 20s i mean it’s just incredible! i have hope then if that is i take care of myself right then i won’t have anything to worry about in 15 years ;D

Oh please @ 07/05/2010 at 3:30 pm

@Ben: @boston16: You WISH you were half as fabulous http://i49.tinypic.com/icvjfk.jpg

WTF is he wearing LMAO?!? He looks SWAMPED in these jeans, the shoes are way too big for him, his hair doesn’t even look like a mohawk, it’s super ugly, his coat resembles a straight jacket, his shades are ugly. He looks like a VICTIM OF FASHION instead of a trendsetter. Simply awful awful awful http://justjared.buzznet.com/photo-gallery/2463767/jared-leto-blonde-mowhawk-christian-dior-03/

Love Lily.

@Oh please: Sorry, he just looks like an aloof tramp in that photo.

crosseyed, caterpillar brows @ 07/05/2010 at 3:38 pm

He’s gross for making out with Paris Hilton.

I’m sure when the tour is over he’s gonna go back to his normal look

I don’t like it.

He is seriously one of the biggest wastes of hotness!
This guy could be so naturally beautiful and cool, but his stupid attention seeking fashion and hair choices combined with his unappealing personality make him lose all the attractiveness.
This guy is so full of himself and takes himself and his band so seriously that it is unbearable. The douche rep is there for a good reason!
@LIZ: just cause he says he doesn’t do these things now doesn’t mean he didn’t smoke or drink before. I’m sure he has had a lot of “fun” with a lof of things in his life. So he might just be lucky. He really does not age, inside and outside.

I don’t care about his hair or what people say about him all I know is he’s one of the nicest people I’ve EVER met and I love 30stm

He takes him and his tired old band far too seriously just like that Maroon 5 frontman.

Jared full of himself ????? yea right, this just proves that you clearly dont know what your talking about.

LolaBubblez @ 07/05/2010 at 4:23 pm

Actully, they were supposed tp play on the 8th in Sween, but that festival got cancelled a few days ago…see, I’m no blogger, yet i have my facts straight.

@echelon: Are you kidding? Everyone knows Jared Leto is not only vain and difficult to work with but takes himself seriously.

Dear Jared Leto haters,

You only hate him because you know you’re going to age terribly. You don’t even know the man, so why hate on him? Admit it, he’s aging well while you’re probably going to age faster than he is. Sure, I know i’ll probably age faster than he is, but I think he’s a very talented man. You guys get a mohawk and see how you look. Then people might laugh at you. (:

Dear marnie. :(
You are right. Everyone who does not think Jared Leto is awesome is just jealous because he ages well. It’s not because he looks and behaves like a tool and is up his own a*rse. No, not at all!
And now that you mention it, I’m gonna get a mohawk and I’m sure I’ll look shite and then I’ll be sad because I will age fast and don’t look good with a mohawk. And then I will hate on Jared Leto some more.

@Shaun: I agree! But just look at her user name. Says it all. Isn’t Echelon the name of his fans/groupies?

What’s with all the hate?!!
and do you think I would be a fan of him if he was all the things you just said? NO!

He is not fighting the hot. You have it backwards. He thinks he is HOT and can get away with anything.

He is ridiculous and needs to start acting his age. He is stuck retarded at 16 years old. Victim of fashion is just the least of it.

@Cobain: Wow, just perfect as Kurt (I miss him!!!)

All I can say is, that he is an incredible lover! :-)) He is to my like a little kid! I mean, he never really grows up and thats what makes him so sweet to me! He is a little kid and on the other side a really sexy man! Thats what makes him so attractive to many! I like his mohawk but more I like his natural fully dark brown hair!

hate all you want losers

Love you Jay
Rise up above it, high up above it

Why is he not in a realationship? Is he gay? I think so! 38 years, his brother 40, why do they dont have
wifes and kids? Whats wrong with die Leto brothers anyway??? I dont know, but they seem to me so strange, dont know why….maybe GAY GAY GAY !!!! There fans are girls, and if a Jared Leto says he is gay, maybe their fans say bye bye my love bye bye :-)

@Tuesday:
learn how to spell wives first idiot.

I love 30 Seconds to Mars but honestly, what the hell is Jared wearing there?! Shoulders up he looks great but those jeans are horrible! And as someone else has said before that coat resembles a straight jacket.

@Kim: Oh, Im soooo sorry, that Im not an american, thats why my english is soo bad! Idiot? Please dont speak of yourself ! :-)))

He was so obnoxious as a rocker in Rock Werchter. (2nd of July) Don’t be wrong: I love the actor.

I hope it’s just an act, cause if not, it’s lame and pathetic ;(

The Sweden festival is cancelled!

Muiito Lindo. Eu amo ele e sua banda !

são minha vida !

I cant understand him looking like for a runway but he better return it back to the old way, cause this is so not the look for him and I LOVE HIM!!! Jared you’ve changed over the years and not in a good way.

Actually Jared, he won’t be playing in Sweden because the Hultsfred festival is cancelled =(

i think he looks fantastic…wonder if those losers who bash him could pull off anything he wears <3