Jude Law Hits Czech Republic

Jude Law Hits Czech Republic

Jude Law poses for photographers before a press conference at the 45th Karlovy Vary Film Festival (KVIFF) on Monday (July 5) in Carlsbad, Czech Republic.

The 37-year-old British actor was honored with the president’s prize at the festival this year for his work on the silver screen!

Later in the evening, Jude was seen at dinner until 2AM with Jiri Bartoska, president of the Karlovy Vary Film Festival.

20+ pictures of Jude Law in the Czech Republic

jude law czech republic 18
jude law czech republic 19

• Watch a trailer for Supernatural: Bloodlines- Entertainment Weekly
  • John Legend has a baby doppelganger- Huffington Post
  • Drake heads to a basketball game- Lainey Gossip
  • Sammy Braddy shows off her sexy lingerie - Hollywood Tuna

Are you fcukng kidding me Jared?

Déjà vu @ 07/05/2010 at 6:05 pm

Weren’t these photos posted already?

chimney skin @ 07/05/2010 at 6:06 pm

@Déjà vu: Nah baldy just always looks the same

His physique still looks great for 37.

sexy sexy sexy

@Hayley: fugly fugly fugly

When is he going to take a shower? What’s left of his hair is constantly greasy.

Such a DOUCHE. I don’t know anyone who likes him in the U.K.

Man, him and his mistress both got old and ugly fast.

He is so disgusting.

Katsaridoula @ 07/05/2010 at 6:23 pm

He is in Karlovy Vary (west of Czech Republic). He is horrid, arrogant and full of himself

dolorescraegt @ 07/05/2010 at 6:23 pm

you haters must be twelve year old acned skin fatsos…..you just don’t make sense. get a life.
jude just received the president’s award for his film work and you’re calling him nanes. what the hell are your acheivements. you dumbells.

People are biased. You all know ALL men are the same, Jude Law is certainly not the only man in Hollywood let alone the world who forgot to think with his head instead of his dic*k. Only some men are too cowardly to admit to adultery until they’re found out. No man would ever pass up on the chance to sleep with someone else if he had the chance, even if he loves his wife or gf or partner with all his heart more than anything in the world. That’s just he nature of man, to test the strength of a REAL man who trains himself to keep it in his pants. Otherwise, your man wouldn’t be half as special. There would be nothing to prove. He paid his dues and was publicly humiliated, let it go. Oh and just for the record, I love Sienna.

SIENNA'S OWN WORDS @ 07/05/2010 at 6:28 pm

“She can also keep the whole thing in perspective. “People have made such a huge deal of it,” she says. “But every single woman I know has experienced the same thing – just not publicly. People would say ‘Poor her.’ But it wasn’t the first time it’s happened to me – and it won’t be the last, I’m sure. Human nature is such that monogamy is a really hard thing to achieve.”

Still, she is looking forward to getting married and having kids. “I can’t wait,” she says. “In a world where you’re encouraged to have your universe revolve around yourself, suddenly it doesn’t. I know I want that because I have way too much love to give. If I have a child, it can all go there. Life, I think, will suddenly make sense.”

go back to school @ 07/05/2010 at 6:29 pm

@dolorescraegt: What’s a nane, sweetheart?

he nathing not good actor,no hot

Katsaridoula @ 07/05/2010 at 6:31 pm

the guy standing next to Law in a blue shirt is an actor called Jiri Bartoska, he is the president of the film festival.

@whatever: It’s got more to do with the fact that he is an arrogant douche with not one ounce of charisma or likeability than the fact that he cheated.

idontcare @ 07/05/2010 at 6:35 pm

Still love him. Yum.

@idontcare: Get some standards doll.

Hot hot hot. And for the record, he is not arrogant at all but very kind.

ugly personified @ 07/05/2010 at 6:42 pm

jude law is suc a cr@ppy excuse for a human. pathetic partner, pathetic father, pathetic actor, pathetic character. all-round revolting. lovely.

ugly personified @ 07/05/2010 at 6:43 pm

*such

Go take care of your children loser instead of posing for the cameras with that ugly mug

Still love Jude.. I met him at backstage. he was so nice… I do not care what you talk bad about him. He is fine!!!

dolorescraegt @ 07/05/2010 at 7:37 pm

ugly personified. your name fits….i’m sure you are…. hence the jealousy of jude.

I could kiss his whole face!
*blows kisses at Jude*

CanadaGirl @ 07/05/2010 at 7:40 pm

@ugly personified: Haha. I find it funny that you took the time to correct ONE spelling mistake, but you left all the other grammatical errors and the counter point at the end of your post.
*chuckle* Some people are so foolish.

Yuck, and icky. Yuck, and icky.

Haha, nice one, Dolores. It seems somebody has been spending an awful lot of time fronting some weird hatred. Tough for them, though, that their life is such that this is what they’re reduced to.
*stares at Jude again*

Jude’s ugly and overrated. Next….. I can’t believe he’s my age. He looks ten years older, at least.

Nice to see you again, Jude!

All you who are so negative about him : DO YOU KINOW HIM ? Or is it that you’ve fallen for all of those awful gossip articles and columnists ? All that lying tabloid material ? Why do you believe that trash ? It’s all exaggerations and mostly lies. Admit it–you don’t like him because you just don’t WANT to like him. You enjoy thinking the worst. That must be the case because he is very different than the person you claim he is. I happen to know he’s a very nice guy- a humble person -not full of himself at all. And he’s a very conscientious parent who loves his family and takes care of them well. You should all be ashamed of yourselves for trashing a man you don’t even know. And if you are a man ( or boy ) what’s new ? Men have a tendancy to resent “pretty-boys” and they think Jude’s one of those. Men love to hate a magnetic personality and a handsom charmer like Jude. Eat your heart out you louts- you’ll never have what he has.

I have nothing against him. I just think he’s ugly, plain and simple. I don’t care what anybody else thinks.

The only thing most people are envious about in regards to Mr. Law, is his bank account. There is nothing else appealing about him.

@Faith: Faith, it’s just somebody that has actually care that much about what they’re saying, it’s just laughs to them, because if they really possessed passion about the true evils of the world, they certainly wouldn’t waste their time grumbling about Jude.

@Faith: Faith, it’s just somebody that doesn’t actually care that much about what they’re saying, it’s just laughs to them, because if they really possessed passion about the true evils of the world, they certainly wouldn’t waste their time grumbling about Jude.

He always looks dirty. Go sue your ex wife jerk.

Sha-nay-nay @ 07/05/2010 at 8:34 pm

Love him, he’s hot!

This guy is a total jerk. Nasty and disrespectful to women. That people idolize and fawn over him like he was some sort of God makes me sick. Find a better hero!!!!!

-idolize-
-he’s a god-
-fawn-
-he’s my hero-
-idolize-
-he’s a god-
-fawn-
-he’s my hero-
-idolize-
-he’s a god-
-fawn-
-he’s my hero-
(I hope sicky sally is wallowing in her puke now)

He’s a loser!!!!

JUST….BALD DOUCHE…

I’M…CHEESE DOUCHE…

I HAVE NO SELF ESTEEM. I’M JEALOUS OF JUDE.

THE WART ON THE TIP OF MY NOSE JUST STARTED BLEEDING.

@angie:

I’m sick and you are a complete idiot. Jude’s fan base has an average IQ of about 40.

Congratulations, Jude!

You live you life.
The life the others are losing about a computer.

I’m a complete idiot. I wish Jude would date me instead of Sienna.

I want Jude to be my boyfriend.

I’m so lonely and fat.

Jude, come and save me from the nothing I’ve become.

Did you see this video? Jude Law really rocked the Czech republic!

Jude is one of the finest European actors, looks great, acts great, lovely man! Congrats on the award!

Annie Rich @ 07/06/2010 at 4:22 am

Love you Jude. Suvh a beautiful man and a wonderful actor.

I want Jude to f*** me, I heared he’s sticking his d*** in any hole anyway, so I might have a chance.

I guess he heard the same thing about me.

I hardly ever break out anymore.

My rolls of fat might swallow him up.

To Natalie ( and any other pea-brained nay-sayer ) :

So it’s “ugly” is that your word of choice ? Hmmm–how very odd !! I mean he’s been in the business at least 15 yrs. and besides his being slamed for “infidelity ” ( that’s a very wrong word to use for him btw ) he is famous for one highly acclaimed thing : : HIS LOOKS .

Time and time again he has been described as not just “handsome” but “beautiful ” . Think this is an exaggeration ? Why don’t you check out some of the articles of the past about him ? There has never been a journalist who interviewed him that didn’t say he was “very handsome” . And not just when he was younger–a short while ago he was interviewed before he started his Hamlet at the Broadway theatre in N. York City . The woman discribed him as “truely handsome” and other very complimentary things about his appearance. My question to you is : if he has been considered so very attractive ( he’s become almost synonymous with that word world-wide )…then how can he changed so suddenly for the worse, and evidently you think it’s a lot worse. His kind of good features don’t disappear completely because of a few years.

Are you sure you don’t have a completely warped attirude ? Maybe you are from another planet.

I will say this though : sometimes certain lighting can cause very unflattering photos. Even beautiful people can end up looking almost “ugly “. Certain angles, certain lighting and certain expressions can really make a person look bad. I’ve seen pix of Jude where I could hardly recognize him- he looked so bad, and then the next day they’ll shoot a photo of him and he looks like a gorgeous portrait. Has something to do with how people dress too.

Katsaridoula @ 07/06/2010 at 5:53 pm

@Faith: Faith, listen, I’ve known a person ages ago who twice met Law at a dinner party. Apparently Law is one of the most selfish, arrogant people around, during the whole dinner he kept looking down at people and kept smirking at them. Plus, a nice person does NOT do this: http://justjared.buzznet.com/2009/11/22/jude-law-orange-throwing/

Katsaridoula :

You want me to believe that ? I don’t believe it for a second. You are making that up because you can’t think of anything else to “prove” he’s just a BAD BAD man.

So you know someone who was with him ! Well – meet another ! I will admit I don’t know him personaly, but I know others who have spent enough time with and around him to make me realize you don’t know the difference.

If anything- he’s got a humble streak . Maybe when he was younger he let his sucess go to his head but I think he learned his lesson fast–

And about the orange throwing — yee Gods ! What a HUGE blemish on his behavior he has ! Wow ! That REALLY makes him an unfit citizen ! If that’s all you’ve got against him to prove what an bad tempermental person he is– you are desparate .

Sometimes celebrities like him get sick of having their privacy intruded upon.

To the moron with the ten million posts, it just shows the mentalilty of Jude’s fans. You’re a coward. Someone else called you a spoiled little brat, and the description fits perfectly. I’m guessing you’re the Sharylee or Faith, probably Faith, because your posts come right after hers. You just can’t stand anyone saying anthing bad about your boy. The truth hurts.

He’ a hot, hot man.

If you could see a really good picture of him, you’d shut up and be charmed . His kind of classic good features don’t just go away because he gets older. For those of us who like him it is hard to just sit by and say nothing when we know that these awful remarks here are so untrue. Why are some of you so anxious to belittle a person ? It seems so sick. And some people say the most crazy things- like “he can’t act ” . What planet are you from ? I know one thing -the films that sell so good are not always the ones that have good actting. The trouble with Jude’s acting career is that he isn’t given parts that really have enough to work with, but when he does get a meaty part he is NEVER anything but excellent. He’s an actor who really delivers. And he has won so many prizes and nominations for his work , it’s really something to be proud of. And also, for those who make remarks about his not getting enough recognition – that’s crazy too. He’s made at least one movie every year for a long time. Next year he has three movies coming- one in 3-D . You can’t get busier than that. He’s established himself all over the world. When people see him in those perfume and clothing adds they know right away who it is. That is actually quite rare . Don’t be so negative and unkind.

dolorescraegt @ 07/08/2010 at 6:46 pm

@go back to school:

it’s a name minus the m which you damn well knew.

dolorescraegt @ 07/08/2010 at 6:52 pm

#62,
you never met any one who said jude is vain and selfish.t’s in your pea brained mind. i’ve met entertainment lawyers who represent stars and say they hate them. when i mention jude. i get he’s really a nice guy…you don’t know him. you’re jealous….