Jude Law: Film Fest Photocall!

Jude Law: Film Fest Photocall!

Jude Law gears up for his second day in town at the Karlovy Vary Film Festival on Monday (July 5) in Carlsbad, Czech Republic.

The 37-year-old British actor appeared at a photocall in the morning. Jude chatted with waiting fans and signed autographs when he arrived!

Jude will be honored with the president’s prize at the festival this year for his work on the big screen!

jude law karlovy vary film festival photocall 01
jude law karlovy vary film festival photocall 02
jude law karlovy vary film festival photocall 03
jude law karlovy vary film festival photocall 04
jude law karlovy vary film festival photocall 05
jude law karlovy vary film festival photocall 06
jude law karlovy vary film festival photocall 07

Charley Gallay/Getty

Haha hay jude law .iam slig more handsom in the world .16 year old

dolorescraegt @ 07/05/2010 at 8:19 am

the glorious, the beautiful the talented mr. law. i don’t have words for this gorgeous man…..congrats jude.

the beautiful and exceptionally promiscuous, mr law.

JUDESIE!

He’s yummy

Congratulations, Jude!

Congratulations! Love you Jude!

That tongue… : )

Prayers and blessings for Jude and Sienna!
Prayers and blessings for Jude and Sienna!
Prayers and blessings for Jude and Sienna!
Prayers and blessings for Jude and Sienna!
Prayers and blessings for Jude and Sienna!
Prayers and blessings for Jude and Sienna!
Prayers and blessings for Jude and Sienna!

Pathetic deadbeat douche. Go visit your kid you selfish worm!

I wish I wasn’t so homely.

CanadaGirl @ 07/05/2010 at 11:05 am

These pictures made me smile. What a cutie he is.
@angie: Haha.
@Deana: I’m sure you’re lovely, hon’. :)

S. Mel Lybalz @ 07/05/2010 at 11:13 am

He should shave the hairs off his chest and glue it to his head………….Baldy.

S. Mel Lybalz @ 07/05/2010 at 11:27 am

I have a bad rash.

Some moron is commenting after me with me name. She is doing it to several people on other threads. We don’t own our names, and this little baby snot can do whatever she likes, including posting millions of drooling froth filled posts about the devine Mr. Law. But I KNOW I ain’t homley, and I KNOW that Mr. Law is a moraless deadbeat punk. And I know that whoever is doing this is so desperate to defend her widdle baby Jude from the truth of his actions that she has to lie and act like a brat.

I’m an obsessive moron.

I throw temper tantrums and suck my thumb.

Jude is always so good with his fans. Go, Jude!:)

angie or sharylee or shannon @ 07/05/2010 at 12:40 pm

I go home alone every night and pleasure myself to Jude’s picture. I haven’t had sex with a real man in 10 years.

Not so funny now, is it? Your man isn’t perfect. If you can’t stand to hear anything bad about him, get some therapy.

DEANNE DINGBAT @ 07/05/2010 at 1:09 pm

@angie or sharylee or shannon: Cuckoo, cuckoo! Your clock struck 12:00

CanadaGirl @ 07/05/2010 at 3:07 pm

Haha. This was a very funny thread. Thank you DEANNE and…uh… DEANNE.

SICK OF SEEING HIS FUGLY MUG EVERY TIME I VISIT THIS SITE JARED

He is truly ugly inside and out. Hate his awkward bland personality.

Annie Rich @ 07/05/2010 at 5:20 pm

He s beautiful.

Hey Jude, nice tongue! *winks at Jude*

To Deana and every other killjoy commenting here : ( especialy the one( I know who you are ) who loves the word “douche” ) You sound like ignorant hate-mongers. And miss “douche ” lover : you know what you are ? You are a bitter, jealous poison- pen who has a personal wierd hatred for Jude Law, and you go around blasting him and calling him ugly names . This isn’t the only website you use to smear Jude, and you are a menace. Too bad you don’t understand anything about him. If you don’t like the guy so be it–but stop the nasty names and vicious belittlements—either that or DON’T COME AROUND ! I know I speak for a lot of others here, and “Jared” might be losing patience with you too.

Sam- you, like so many other men who itich all over from frustration knowing that Jude Law-gets such a swoon from women, are tinted green by now—it’s jealousy – you won’t admit it because you don’t even know you have it, but it’s called jealousy . Many men have such a different idea what good-looking means when it comes to the male of the species . You think in order to be attractive a guy has to be on the tall and big side, very masculine, and esp. when it comes to his face. Men seem to HATE “pretty boys,” or men who have that look. Jude used to have that quality very much when he was younger but now he’s got Still, you hate him for it- isn’t that true ?

How crazy is it to use the words you call him ( ugly etc. ) and resent him so ? How can this man, who has been called “stunning” “beautiful ” and even ( a quote ) “unbearably handsome ” look so unattractive now ? Some bad photos or lighting can make any person look bad, by the way …I’ll aqdmit that .

So if you feel so offended at seeing his pictures here–why don’t you just stay away ? Nobody’s forcing you to look at them and then whine about it.

Jude Law is smart, has a lot of wit and knows how to answer a question. He’s also a sweet personality . I think women take advantage of him- not the other way around.

I don’t like his taste in women though- I admit that. Hate to say this but, in my opinion, Sadie Frost has always seemed to old and matronly for him and she seems like a terrible bossy person. No wonder he left her. And Sienna–In my opinion there is something very odd about her–she truely seems like almost a mental case . I know that she’s using Jude. What she wants is attention and I don’t think she will ever reach the saturation point. I hate to see Jude marry a “taker” like her–he needs a “giver ” .

I have always liked Jude, but I don’t really like the way that he is treating his ex wife with the book that she is writing. To think that she the Mother of the kids, would say anything harming the kids seems not possible. I think that Jude was underhanded whenhe took her to court and made up the story about not wanting the kids pictured in the book. He’s having pictures taken with his kids and sienna and that doesnt’ bother him. I feel bad for Sadie, because she can’t really fight him.
I don’t like sienna with jude. she’s a total user and I think she is a mental case. I’m sure she’s pist that he’s getting jobs and attention and she’s left in the dust. i think with sienna it’s always and just about sienna. i think jude needs to grow up and see what is really happening to him. he needs to find someone that really likes him for him and not because they want to ramp up there career and have the paps take pictures of her.