Zachary Quinto: Sant Ambroeus Summer

Zachary Quinto: Sant Ambroeus Summer

Zachary Quinto grabs lunch with a gal pal at Sant Ambroeus restaurant in the West Village neighborhood of New York City on a hot Monday afternoon (July 5).

The 33-year-old actor celebrated the Fourth of July from the Big Apple. Zach and his friends watched the fireworks go off from the 42nd floor of a West Side building.

Earlier in the day, ZQ was seen hanging out with Modern Family actor Jesse Tyler Ferguson.

zachary quinto sant ambroeus 01
zachary quinto sant ambroeus 02
zachary quinto sant ambroeus 03
zachary quinto sant ambroeus 04
zachary quinto sant ambroeus 05
zachary quinto sant ambroeus 06
zachary quinto sant ambroeus 07
zachary quinto sant ambroeus 08

Credit: Elder Ordonez; Photos: INFdaily
Posted to: Zachary Quinto

looks soooo gay!!!

@+#ö: He’s not gay though. Bi-sexual I think.

I always question his style choices…….99% of the things he wears makes me laugh. Oh Zach.

Hahahahahaha u here

flowerpower? @ 07/05/2010 at 8:28 pm

LOL, there is so much wrong with that outfit I don’t know where to start.
He’s a decent actor though and hysterical.

Whatever... @ 07/05/2010 at 8:33 pm

Jeez! Get a tan you queen! And come out already – you might actually get a PEOPLE cover! LOL. That outfit makes you look SO butch. NOT!

@Whatever…: Why should he get himself a tan? To achieve what? And what makes you think he looked at this outfit and thought “how butch looking”. And, what makes you think he wants a freaking PEOPLE cover? Get the fcuk OUT! And no I don’t mean out the closet you cowardly loser, none of the gay comm want someone like you.

you moron @ 07/05/2010 at 8:51 pm

@Whatever…: Hello homophobe. Or is it catty upset gay. It’s always one of the two.

He has the @ 07/05/2010 at 8:53 pm

BEST VOICE EVER!

He is gay, west village is a gay area. No straight man would wear that outfit . What’s with the chest hair?

I like him!! outfit, chest hair and all!! cain’t wait to see him as spock again

wow, i think he is gay, but i love my spock. that’s really colorful shirt mr.spock. LOL

@karma23:

Uh he’s a man, not a twink who formerly was a man. He’s bisexual, meaning he can look and f* anyone he wants..

:) He supports LGBT rights and is always seen at charity events. While I’d love for him to come out, no one should be PUSHED or forced in any way to ‘come out’ until THEY, are ready. Btw, I keep reading he’s Bisexual as he apparently dated a woman once but I very much doubt it ;)

@flowerpower?: Decent actor? He’s AWESOME. Not just as the fabulously flamboyant Spock and Sylar but at every role he plays.

he is better than chris pine

He looks more gorgeous with a beard imo!

It’s like 100 degrees today so leave his outfit alone, and I know a ton of straight people who live in the Village, like me! :)

That could be Zach’s girlfriend you really never know… I think he’s bisexual, I have it on VERY good authority.

He’s sexy and an awesome actor, stop hating!

chris pine could be gay also.

yeahwhatever @ 07/05/2010 at 9:22 pm

@karma23:

Actually the East village not the West village is considered the gay mecca of NYC, do your homework moron.

Gay outfit, west village is gay town.I don’t care that he is gay, if he keeps dressing like this he won’t get any straight parts in movies

Stop using his ROLE in So NoTORIous as an excuse, I mean do you believe he also steals brains and kills people? Or that underneath the hat he has Vulcan ears and has green blood? It is his JOB… people… come on now, you silly gooses.

yeahwhatever @ 07/05/2010 at 9:40 pm

@karma23:

Gay town? What, are you some kind of a self loathing homophobic redneck?

dumb comments dumb people @ 07/05/2010 at 9:44 pm

God are there only idiots on this site? First the ugly cow worried about someone else’s looks. What do you look like? not everyone has your pathetic taste in men. To the bigot commenting on how his clothes will stop him getting work? why because bigots like you exist? to the one talking about getting a People Magazine cover-to dumb to even take seriously.

dumb comments dumb people @ 07/05/2010 at 9:49 pm

@Whatever…:

Why because bigots thinks all gay men are queens? Yeah a good reason to stay in the cloest and avoid bigots who think so. Also learn something about cultural being half Irish he isn’t going to tan much nor would it be healthy.

dumb comments dumb people @ 07/05/2010 at 9:55 pm

@karma23:

You do know men have chest right?

cruel to call someone gay you dont even know
he could be bisexual or asexual even
but its not really anyones business nor would it make him a “BAD” person
he would still be an actor
so judge him on that acting…….

@wowza: It’s not cruel, it’s just dumb typical bigoted behaviour.

i love how he thinks he is so ahead of fashion..makes me chuckle with pity. He is deff into peen..

adorable beast @ 07/05/2010 at 10:24 pm

Zach is most definitely gay, no straight or Bisexual man is that presh. I love him down to his caterpillar eyebrows.

ZQuinto is GREAT ANYWAY and seems to be happy in NYC!

dumb comments dumb people @ 07/05/2010 at 10:29 pm

@adorable beast:

Are you sleeping with him and man? the idea that someone could say they know he is anything then claim to ‘love’ him after insulting him by not allowing him to say what he is if he wants to, is sad and fu-k up to the core.

Here we go again……always with the gay or not discussion….Is it really so important?? To me, he is an amazing actor,I like him. That’s all….

COOL and AWSOME ZQ!!!…….<3<3<3!!!

Gay, straight, bi, whatever, he is definitely the sexiest man I’ve ever seen!

yeahwhatever @ 07/05/2010 at 11:36 pm

@adorable beast:

Nobody knows the sexuality of that man, he’s never seen holding hands or canoodling with either sex (outside of his co-stars), so how does anyone really know? *shrug*

Why are people always talking about his sexuality. He’s an actor not a sex expert LOL. remove yo noses from peoples’ private lives

who cares @ 07/06/2010 at 1:18 am

He is gay as day :) http://justjared.buzznet.com/photo-gallery/2017721/zachary-quinto-beach-shirtless-01/
http://justjared.buzznet.com/photo-gallery/2017741/zachary-quinto-beach-shirtless-03/ & to the comment above, because gossip is fun, and harmless. I’m always interested in my fave. people’s social and private life, it’s only human……..xo

yeahwhatever @ 07/06/2010 at 1:26 am

@who cares:

I dunno what you are seeing in those pics, all I see is pics of him on a beach, with his friends around him. I’ve seen those before, last year so they are kind of old, but he’s got a nice body so that makes up for it. I thought you had a smoking gun, like pics of him making out with other men (sonotorious sauna scene, though hot doesn’t count)?

*shrug* Oh well…

Im so handsom boy hahahaha blive me

dumb comments dumb people @ 07/06/2010 at 6:56 am

@who cares:

It would be sad if you really believed that. But I suspect you are just lying to justify it. There has never been any time in human history when gossip and talking **** about people wasn’t deemed painful and harmeful, you do it to cause pain and to insult that is the point of gossip. On the upside no doubt many if your friends talk s–t about you in life so we all get what we deserve in the end.

@sharyllee: :

And yet you felt the need to click on a post about him look at him and talk about him. How’s that working out for you? Not to worry if he or the rest of us knew you we wouldn’t like you either. Heck I already don’t.

hipsuperstar @ 07/06/2010 at 9:59 am

Seriously people. His outfit is gay? Its 2010 get with it! He is wearing a tank top and shorts- that makes him gay? So every guy who wears tank tops and shorts its gay? Who cares if he is gay or NOT!!!

My bf and I were at the table next to these 2. They were R U D E to the staff and were not having the lazy afternoon of laughs it appears they had from the pics. SET UP/PHOTO OP if I ever saw one!

Love him … no matter what . His outfit not so much .

Sassy, why would they have a set up photo anyway, it wasn’t like they were doing anything “scandalous” how were they rude? Was she a girl set up to make it look like they were dating… just taking it with a grain of salt, you know!

Now I heard Dania can be rude to wait staff, a friend of mine waited on Zach and her once and he said Zach was very nice and polite. Just wanted to eat and chill, no drama… but Dania was a diva.

yeahwhatever @ 07/06/2010 at 12:50 pm

@Sassy:

Set up photo? For what?

I just think he’s hot. Straight up.

I want this gay to me.zach is sooo sexy but he only date ugly girls, she´s fat. without femenility. I think zach desrves thing better.

zach deserves a pretty girl not ugly girl who that girl? she´s michaela? i don´t know the bad taste continue……

oh… i love him..

@chris:

Harsh…seriously.

Good for him if he likes normal looking women, sets him apart from all of the other Hollywood actors who date botoxed starlets.

@quety: i want to say zach is gorgeous the girl is not so ugly but zach is HOT HOT HOT special man isn´t?

Hey Sassy,

And I suppose the shots of him on that stoop talking to that gay ginger actor from Modern Family was a set up too, as there are more pics of Zach’s day yesterday. So if you are to be believed, the lunch was a set up to prove that Zach is het, wow, you mean the bitchglare that Zach is giving the pap in several of the shots is just an act? Zach is a better actor than I thought.

Q is never rude to wait staff or to anyone. Q is also one of the “good guys” in Hollywood. Trust me, there are very few. Many of the successful people in Hollywood, male or female, are people with whom you would not want to be stranded in a lifeboat, nor have over for dinner. Many of the successful in Hollywood are completely lousy human beings, in one way or another. ZQ, however, is not.

Wow! Zach certainly gets a lot of publicity from this sexual orientation debate. There are other male actors who have been “seen” in gay bars, support GLBT causes, accept gay roles in plays & movies, and even eat in restaurants with other men. So why aren’t we freaking out over their sexual orientation? I am a bit perplexed by this dynamic.

yeahwhatever @ 07/06/2010 at 4:58 pm

@JLK:

Because they probably have very visible gf’s or bf’s, Zach does not, and he also seems to be constantly single and he has never talked about his sexuality. That leaves him open to a lot of assumption and guessing and a lot of homophobic talk targeted at him (if this thread is anything to go by).

I think it’s really sad when every discussion board about this man degenerates to hurtful banter by his so-called fans or those individuals who loath a person whom they’ve never met. I can only hope that Zachary, or his family, doesn’t take the time to read very much internet chatter concerning his appearance, sexuality, or demeanor as some of this stuff has to potential to cause deep hurt. I’m sure he is aware by now what the opinions of some are concerning his presentation, and I sincerely hope he doesn’t give a d**n! It’s unfortunate that the disdain in this discussion is so palpable.

He is a great actor, and that’s all I need to know about him. I wasn’t familiar with this man until I saw his portrayal of Spock in Star Trek 2009 – which he performed beautifully. He’s very handsome, smart, and he seems to be a genuinely nice person. My only complaint is that he and the actress who played Uhura (Zoe Saldana), didn’t/couldn’t really get together! I thought they were beautiful together.

His work should speak for itself. Not his fashion sense or his sexual explorations/preferences, etc. I just wish the actor good luck. Judging by some of these illogical comments; he may need it.

love him, can’t wait for the coming out

seriously, what did he and jesse tyler ferguson, one of the few openly gay actors out there, have to talk about?

I love it how every time JJ post something regarding Zach and all this gay crap goes on. His orientation may matter a lot to some people or may not matter at all to others. I agree with #62. We’ve never seen him romantically linked with anyone so it continues to make people guess and wonder and since he hasn’t been seen with anyone many automatically assume he’s gay. Whenever he’s seen with a female…all the girls thinks that she’s ugly or he can do better but whenever he’s seen with a man…he’s gay. I’m so glad he got out of TV and working on films although I do miss seeing him on Heroes every Monday nights. Love Zach and I hope his career continues to carry on.

Thanks zenart. Your post has made the most sense.
No, Zach is not better than Chris Pine. They are different people and I think work well together as Kirk and Spock in the new Star Trek movie.
Oh, and the comment about chest hair. Well, let’s see, Zachary Quinto is male which means he has a hormone called testosterone running around in his blood-stream – ie he can make babies (man-style) and has man hairs! As far as wearing tank top and shorts – it’s the middle of a hot summer in New York, isn’t it? Why would he or should he want to wear anything else? He’s not nuts, unlike some of the people who post here.

@Keachick:

yes to some of us he is better than Cris Pine different people have different taste. They are not joined at the hip they made one freaking movie together. Quinto has his own life and career as does Pine and we don’t have to love them as equally. Not into Pine at all

Happenstohavebeensittingnear @ 07/07/2010 at 9:06 am

@Sassy:

Sorry I know for a fact that you are lying. And can prove it but the internet and people like you are not worth it. And if anyone is dumb enough to believe you then they are as pathetic as you. LOL.

@John Q:

Yep he is always well mannered and behaved. Take it from someone who works serves these hollywood idiots. He is rare.@mikeijames:

So you are saying gay men are not like other people and have friends and talk about the same things you and your friends talk about? they don’t have friends in common, families to talk about, sports teams, taxes to ***** about, politics, and work in the same business etc?

and the first part of that was meant to person who commented on him not being rude. Who actually knew what they were talking about.

Not sure how anyone can believe that Zach is anything but a sweetheart, especially if you met him :) Not sure if the girl was a friend, love, coworker or family member but she is cute and everyone else is just being nasty and jealous :(

Thanks Happenedtobe…. Not sure why I get involved in the internet drama either, SO not worth it.

finally zach show us his girlfriend! I not to say zach has a GF now you believe me?that girl live in NYC and date with zach few months…

Wow this guy is ugly.

i dont get it.. i dont see anything wrong with his outfit. anyways, the guy is sexy and talented and stop worrying about his sexuality non of you is getting any of it anyway.

Naty that sure is a believable and COMPLETELY coherant statement… thanks.

yeahwhatever @ 07/07/2010 at 4:24 pm

@naty:

What a crackhead observation if there ever was one….he’s having lunch with a girl that must mean the girl is his gf, he’s walking down the street with a guy, omg that must mean the guy is his bf.

Naty/Chris…same.

I had my picture taken with him, and he was VERY sweet to me….does this mean I am dating him in internet world??? If one uses that excuse that if you are pictured with Zach he is dating you then why the hell am I on my computer and not snogging with the sweet and sexy Zach!!!!!???

Oy people are weird.

BammaDivaCMU @ 07/07/2010 at 7:05 pm

Hold on! Wait a second, confused. If Zach is totally gay then why was he making out hot and heavy with a jewelry designer (female) at the Courtney Love concert. There’s also someone on twitter who claims to be his girl, Anna or Emma or something. Don’t believe that totally but the concert story is pretty plausible.

ok FOLKS I say before: zach is sexy and talent. smart he has a GF of course! I´m not chris because she lives different country. @ heather you COMPLETELY zach´s fan like me!! sinse when say zach has GF is offensive? If he is happy i´m happy too.do you think?

yeahwhatever @ 07/08/2010 at 1:28 pm

@naty:

What girlfriend? Are you smoking crack?

@yeahwhatever: NO OFFENSE!! OK? first: I don´t smoking kind of cigarette. well, the comment is about zach not about me and you.us so, the girl could be zach´s GF why not? if she is his femaly friend GREAT! THAT´S ALL. AH… CRACK. WHAT THIS?

@TOM: ugly is you.are you jeolous because zach is hot smart and sexy. you never be like him.