Alexander Skarsgard: Honolulu, Hawaii for Battleship!

Alexander Skarsgard: Honolulu, Hawaii for Battleship!

Alexander Skarsgard carries a single duffle bag as he arrives at Hawaii’s Honolulu International Airport via LAX airport in Los Angeles on Monday (July 5).

The 33-year-old True Blood actor is in town for his new Peter Berg-directed movie, Battleship, opposite Friday Night Lights hunk Taylor Kitsch.

Alex will play a straight and narrow naval officer while Taylor will be the wildly spirited naval officer who idolizes his brother.

alexander skarsgard honolulu hawaii battleship 01
alexander skarsgard honolulu hawaii battleship 02
alexander skarsgard honolulu hawaii battleship 03
alexander skarsgard honolulu hawaii battleship 04
alexander skarsgard honolulu hawaii battleship 05

Valerie Macon/Getty

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 78 » Show All
observation @ 07/06/2010 at 7:48 pm

Gross hair.

what makes you think @ 07/06/2010 at 7:51 pm

he was helping the girl with her baggage just for help and not because he knew he was being photographed?
And I don’t see regarding one comment above why would he wouldn’t help her if she was fat/or had buttons or anything (which she is absolutely not, and she looks great).

Bad memory @ 07/06/2010 at 7:59 pm

The last time I saw pictures of him at an airport was a year ago when he and KB were leaving to film Straw Dogs (I think they traveled together). Coincidence, I think not!!

@what makes you think:

That’s his own suitcase. He has it in the last post leaving LAX. She’s probably carrying it for him.

@Jam:

Hmmmmmm….it’s called acting…he’s an actor…that’s his job…..

I wonder if KB gets commission for bringing JJ a new paying customer?
First Bloom now ASkars.

maybe KB doesn’t drain the hotness from him after all, I don’t think he ever had it to begin with

@evathediva_Love the term parasite for that famewhore his dating. Time to say byebye to her Alex!!

one in the same @ 07/06/2010 at 9:28 pm

@Mali: How is he any different?

Ok so why is he so boring all of a sudden? Maybe the PR people are right, he does need her.

If you can hold something up and put it down,Oil Paintings it is calledweight-lifting; if you can hold something up but can never put it down,it’s called burden-bearing. Pitifully, most of people are bearing heavyburdens when they are in love.

He’s looking good eoughto eat. Truly delicious giant.

He looks pasty to me. Hot he’s not.

I want him to have my babies.

@privacy my azz!:

More likely it’s the Battleship people starting to promote the movie.

He’s lookin’ damn good! lol

Where is KB @ 07/06/2010 at 11:11 pm

Where is the short blond that always follows about 20 paces behind him. She must of fell off the wing.

I don’t understand some of you people….you say he isn’t big enough or famous enough to get this much attention. Yet within hours of JJ posting a story or pic there’s tons of comments and even more hits from people who don’t leave comments. So obviously he is important enough to follow because he draws a huge crowd.

Don't understand? @ 07/07/2010 at 12:30 am

@ Mel
Because just like any accident , you can’t help but stop , stare and have an opinion!
And the K.B. and Alex “train wreck” is just too “glorious and gory ” of a scene NOT to follow!

I swear, I am going to burn those boots. I’ll change my mind if he walks around naked in them.

I think Alex is an avg looking guy, the only reason he appeals to me is because he plays Eric, otherwise not many people find him attractive, yeah he’s tall so I suppose hats an added plus. He’s gotten better with age, he was pretty preppy looking in his younger days for instance in zoolander.

I want me some taylor! Asap!!!

Playing Eric @ 07/07/2010 at 2:30 am

@Yup: Your right, I think the character of Eric Northman in TB has brought alot of attention to AS. AS is talented and could go along way.

@Yuck:
My guess is by the end of the week. And JJ will show their photos first, before other sites! ;D

LEONARDO DICAPRIO FAN @ 07/07/2010 at 4:53 am

Kisses to you, Alex.! You rock dude!

JustJoanie @ 07/07/2010 at 5:42 am

@saira: Thanks saira. I’m trying to curb my obsession for this man and you have to go and put that delicious image in my head.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 78 » Show All