Alexander Skarsgard: Honolulu, Hawaii for Battleship!

Alexander Skarsgard: Honolulu, Hawaii for Battleship!

Alexander Skarsgard carries a single duffle bag as he arrives at Hawaii’s Honolulu International Airport via LAX airport in Los Angeles on Monday (July 5).

The 33-year-old True Blood actor is in town for his new Peter Berg-directed movie, Battleship, opposite Friday Night Lights hunk Taylor Kitsch.

Alex will play a straight and narrow naval officer while Taylor will be the wildly spirited naval officer who idolizes his brother.

alexander skarsgard honolulu hawaii battleship 01
alexander skarsgard honolulu hawaii battleship 02
alexander skarsgard honolulu hawaii battleship 03
alexander skarsgard honolulu hawaii battleship 04
alexander skarsgard honolulu hawaii battleship 05

• August Alsina has woken up from his three-day coma - TMZ
  • Justin Bieber has the new iPhone 6- Gossip Cop
  • Listen to Pia Mia's new song "Fill Me In"- Just Jared Jr
  • Michael Jackson and Freddie Mercury did a duet together- Huffington Post
  • Watch a new trailer for A Most Violent Year- Lainey Gossip
  • David Ayer could be the director for Suicide Squad?- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Mayra Suarez shows off her amazing bikini body - Hollywood Tuna

Pages: « 12 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 » Show All
Carla Nelson @ 07/08/2010 at 12:02 pm

Now you all understand what I have been saying all the time. AS is full of crap he is in on this too. He does not want to stop this attention he can get rid of them if he wants to. I have been convienced for a while but this puts the icing on the cake. He gets of the plane and right away the pap is waiting. He’s phony all that Cochella incident were he pretended he didn’t like the paps was just an act to the fans. The way I look at it he could have went another way when he saw the photos being taken. I know you won’t be able to run all the time but this is a set up. Who can afford to follow you around the world and take pictures of you unless they are getting paid big time. Think about it they must be paying top dollar to have the attention on them it’s probably the same photographer that takes these pictures all the time.
He is paid to cover them only.

@N.P:

LoL thx man, this might actually scare of the crazies once and for all… lol

miscalculation @ 07/08/2010 at 2:18 pm

We may not get a Kate sighting this weekend after all. Alex is going to be off to Sweden by next week. He won’t be there long either. His role in Melancholia is minor, and he has to be back in Hawaii by the end of August.

I can do without @ 07/08/2010 at 2:28 pm

@miscalculation: Oh no, we are going to miss a KB sighting. I am so concerned and upset about that. – NOT. :)

@100 & 101

Hi

I have noticed that there are two posters who are questioning the validity of the information that I have been providing recently. I do appreciate your post and I can understand your comment.

As a university student I would never copy and paste articles, pictures, videos without providing a link. As students we are taught to research which I have done when posting on JJ.

I have never been on the purse forum. I am assuming it is also an Alexander skarsgard forum that also provides the same information and links that I have been providing which has caused you to be very suspicious. If I do take information from any Alexander skarsgard websites or forum I would always acknowledge and give credit to them in my posts.

Forget them @ 07/08/2010 at 3:07 pm

@N.P: Hey N.P. forget those comments. They are probably not happy because in the past you have posted links that are neither pro nor anti-Kate, and you know most everyone here is going to bash someone who is not completely about Katehating. Personally I like to occasionally read more than just pure bashing. Who cares where you got the link from??

Thanks for the link. Now I know where my old Barbie clothes ended up.

LAX ALWAYS has paps lurking. It’s one of the sure bet places to see celebrities. No one has to call paps to the airport.

And as far as whether he qualifies for paps following him, the more hits a website gets for photos of a star, the more they are worth. Alex’s photos get hits, as this site always shows.

@heidi: I am starting to wonder about his hits. Most of the comments are about Bosworth, and the post did not even mention her. I really don’t think he is as intriguing on his own.

What’s so amazing about this guy? Why do women feel the need to harp on about howww “sexyyyy” he is.

I can see his appeal in TB because Eric is a very mysterious bad ass character…but in real life? He’s very plain, unkempt and has horrible fashion taste. That and his track record of womanizing and how big his ego is. I think girls these days are a bit shallow and look passed all this just because he’s so “hot” …this is coming from a girl btw. He ain’t all that.

Carla Nelson @ 07/08/2010 at 5:58 pm

I responding to the #112. Girfriend I see your point. He never was all that and a bag of chips. I”ve seen sexy and it ain’t him. Different strokes for different folks and I can give credit when it is due but in his case it aint. He is not handsome or sexy. I will give him an okay on an average looking guy. Even in TB he is not that all that becuase in the books as I recall Eric was handsome. Now if you want to really pick a character he could have had both looks and sex appeal in TB. I got a closer look and the new guy name Joe to tell you the truth he looks better than AS. What has brought him down is the weight loss. What little sex appeal he did have thats gone now. To me he is just a walking ladder.

@Vanessa-i wonder the same thing, why are people so hung up on him? hes pretty blah if you ask me, its only when you see him in Eric mode does he appeal to you, and its a constant struggle to find that hotness in him cuz hes so grungy. Hes tall and lean, and he could seriously dress to kill if he wanted, yet he choses to wear pants that sag from his a$$.

evathediva @ 07/08/2010 at 7:30 pm

@Jam: while it might give the other crazies a false sense of hope. Mmm, like you Hans..LOL….Good gracious he’s a drunk swede and European..@Carla Nelson: yes he has lost ALOT of his hotness. Joe will probably give him a run fo rhis money but he needs to amp it up and fast. He is a sexy mutha thoughLOL@@heidi: @Forget them: however I don’t see where Kate is intriguing at all. Alex is loosing his steam for sure, but Kate is like an old yellowed newspaper ,she’s such old news. She’s trying to stay relevant.

evathediva @ 07/08/2010 at 7:38 pm

@N.P: well being a member of the several AS sites, they are very protective of their information. I have been taken to task also for posting links from them. However it was taken down so apparently no one did their research. The NY Post has gotten ahold of it and splattered it over the front pages.

SO hence the Nelly Fang and gay and bi rumors will star again, I’m sure, and who knows maybe he is. Dang his ish blew up since he has left town. He needs another PR firm they are ******** him around big time. Taking all his money….:)

@Evthediva–NyPost took it down as well! what a bummer..luckily i saw the pics before they went down, and umm they were quite disturbing (?) alot of people say that that’s how Europeans are when they get drunk, i really dont know what to believe. BUt i really think he may be bi, and i dont know why he wants to hide it, because i’ve seen him interact with guys and hes like almost blushing when talking to them and it kinda creeps me out. Like for True Blood he did the Trubie and Newbie interview with Dennis O’hara (?) (Russel edington) and Alex was really acting weird, he was like (referring to Dennis) “he’s so cute” and he NEVER took his eyes off dennis.

evathediva @ 07/08/2010 at 8:11 pm

@yup: really? I am going to have to look at that interview. Yeah I was surprised when looking at that video, I’m wondering what he is saying about it. I guess it touched a nerve with someone, because they have taken it down everywhere. hmmmm..Wow!!1

evathediva @ 07/08/2010 at 8:16 pm

@yup: Really? I must look at that video. Well I heard he has been making good use of his trailer on set, LMAO. Apparently that video touched a nerve with someone, they have taken it down everywhere. MMMM… I guess Kate does not need to worry about fangurls only, she might need to worry about the fanboyze also? Wink Wink…..just kidding ladies.. LOL

i guess it is true, PR people do surf the web-i wonder if ALex got a wind of that video, wonder what his reaction might’ve been. He looked quite happy, he never looks like that with bonesworth, not even a fraction of it. So, if he’s happy then it really shouldnt matter if his preference is guys more than girls, or any guy over bonesworth. lol

Guys, the video is one of the extras on the Beyond The Pole blu ray. It’s not some secret footage outing Alex. Rhys isn’t gay, either. They were drunk as skunks and dancing to Queen and that’s entirely suitable to a Queen video. (-: The Beyond The Pole guys obviously thought it was very funny of both actors–and it is! Let’s not be humour impaired about it. The video was most likely removed because the Beyond the Pole people want people to buy their product–that’s usually why videos are removed from youtube.

Wow! They moved fast didn’t they?! I’ve seen lots of strait men drunk and NEVER have any of them draped themselves over one another, licked their friend’s back, nuzzled their friend’s neck or bit their friend’s bum. Must be a Swedish thing.

From many of the comments on fansites–it is! Apparently when you see drunken Swedes on holiday, personal space does not exist. Lots of cultures are much more relaxed about men expressing affection or teasing each other than North American. Also, remember they are dancing to Queen, and Freddie Mercury mixed glam rock with anthem rock. He was the epitome of androgynous flamboyance–well, maybe David Bowie in his Ziggie era takes that title. When you are three, four or five sheets to the wind, the inner glamrocker comes out!

evathediva @ 07/08/2010 at 10:05 pm

Seriously I think he was drunk and having fun. I do not think he is gay and if he is its his personal business. He seems like a very fun loving guy to me. I do know that I’m sure this is not what he bargained for, his life or adventures being plastered everywhere.

Forget them @ 07/08/2010 at 11:49 pm

@evathediva: But that’s just it, as individuals one might care less, but when you put them together it becomes intriguing. You analyze interaction, clothing, smiles, grumpiness, everything. It doesn’t matter if you hate them together or love them together, it is still the same type of analyzing. You may come up with different conclusions, but still it makes you think. When AS is alone, I hardly give him a glance (unless he is in a suit/tux… then I might take another look), but AS+KB means I will click on the gallery, zoom in, etc. KB may not be relevant, but the combo is still thought provoking and no, it is not just because people don’t like her.

@evathediva: I think the only thing the video/pictures prove is that Alex is very different behind closed doors. I don’t think he is gay or bi, but I think he may act very differently with Kate when they are alone.

Pages: « 12 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 » Show All