Ke$ha: 'Take It Off' Video Preview!

Ke$ha: 'Take It Off' Video Preview!

Check out these brand spankin’ new stills from Ke$ha‘s new music video, “Take It Off,” the fourth single off of her debut album Animal.

Looks like another crazy, fun video from K$!

Last night, Ke$ha was the opening act for Rihanna during her Last Girl on Earth concert tour.

“thank you sooooo much Vancouver for last night,” Ke$ha said. “[It] was our first night of tour and was epic….. RIHANNA has one of the best voices everrrrrr… !!! so stoked to be on tour with her! It’s on!!!!!!”

kesha take it off video preview 01
kesha take it off video preview 02
kesha take it off video preview 03
kesha take it off video preview 04
kesha take it off video preview 05
kesha take it off video preview 06
kesha take it off video preview 07
kesha take it off video preview 08
kesha take it off video preview 09

• Big Brother Season 8 winner Evel Dick Donato gets hit by a car- TMZ
  • Maitland Ward's dress is definitely something you can't miss- Huffington Post
  • Anais Zanotti shows off her body in a yellow bikini - Hollywood Tuna

If you think Rihanna has one of the best voices ever, your opinion is no longer valid.

Rihanna has one of the best voices ever? LOL, wtf? I’m a Riri fan and I can admit her appeal is NOT her voice LMAO. Kesha get off the booze yo tramp.

anonymous @ 07/06/2010 at 3:55 pm

She looks like a man.

both of them don’t sing good live

@KellStar: ***** Your just a HATER!

Damn All yall that comment on here are some MAD PRESSED Ass Haters. Yal need to be shot in the face and left for dead because its apparent that you guys have nothing else to do with your lives but hate. Please DIE!! Everyone of you that haave something negative to say. GO fall on a knife.

I don’t understand why her managmenet decided to publish this shot lol

@Jonelle: You know your voice is bad when you start thinking Rihanna’s is good LMFAO.

I’m so happy it comesou t as a single!!! it’s her best song!!!!

How Is “K$” short or whatever for Kesha? That is soo stupid.
Her dumb name is shot enough without having to use a letter & a dollar symbol ….
L a m e

@DruChaos: I think it’s time you stepped away from the computer and took your medication. PHONY obnoxious pieces of fvcking talentless SH*T get NO RESPECT from me, you can go worship this nasty disgusting greasebag on her FANSITE! You’re on a freaking GOSSIP BLOG!

@KellStar:

I completely agree. Neither one of them can sing.

@DruChaos: I just flagged your comment, You loser.

It’s a very sad sign of the times when someone as unattractive, untalented, and unappealing is famous and successful. It’s very scary. I don’t hate her; I don’t know her. But it’s just the truth.

manufactured pop @ 07/06/2010 at 4:12 pm

Dear: Kesha. Take a bath; learn to construct a proper sentence together, learn to RAP; learn to stop singing like a bloody cat being strangled; stop spewing fabricated B.S every time you open your mouth to look ‘cool’ (it makes you look like a pretentious tryhard schoolgirl trying to fit in with the popular crowd)…..and I may even warm to you.

I hope she releases ANIMAL. Her voice actually sounds pretty on that song.

Koolbeans @ 07/06/2010 at 4:13 pm

She’s still tring? The only song they play is that tired old “tick tock”
And this is her 4th single?
Yep, she’s a hasbeen waiting to happen

UFFIE rip-off only uglier and not talented. I hate bimbos like Rihanna and Katy Perry (although at least Katy as annoying as she is plays guitar and is stunning).

I like her shoes.

yesssssssss @ 07/06/2010 at 4:17 pm

LOVE HER! KE$HA >>>>> KATY PERRY AND RIHANNA

Crawling down from a chimney covered in crayons, felt tip and glitter isn’t as sexy as you think it is Kesha. Smh.

CanadaGirl @ 07/06/2010 at 4:20 pm

Ick. Does she not have any money for a trainer? Seriously, get into the gym.

Worst performer in the game. And someone should really gift this girl some soap and water, poor thing.

@Jason: Hot legs? Her legs are bruised, her knees are wrinkled and her thighs look like jelly. Let’s not forget her pancake as.s. Blech.

Rihanna’s voice sucks. Yet another sign of Ketchup’s bad taste.

is she really a man?

i thought it was a man before i read the title..oops! good song thoooo

Flairfive @ 07/06/2010 at 8:39 pm

Wow she totally changed my opinion that she was a talentless *****…….oh wait no she didn’t.

When tomorrow turns in today, yesterday, NFL Authentic and someday that no moreimportant in your memory, we suddenly realize that we r pushed forwardby time. This is not a train in still in which you may feel forwardwhen another train goes by. It is the truth that we’ve all grown up.And we become different.

@gross:

Excuse you but AT LEAST rihanna can sing Live…better than MOST Pop Stars out today (she hardly sounds any different, so i give her that) plus Rihanna is amazingly gorgeous even w/o Loads of Make-up!!

I LOVE this song, can’t wait for the video !!!!

maybe she isnt a good singer but she isnt uggly.. she is beautfiul cuz she is natural.. what do you think is beautiful.. that uggly kristen stewart.. go to hell you fu*king americans

fu*king love this song!!!!!!
Gonna be huge in this summer

Can’t wait

@linna: She might be decent looking if she washed all that cr@p of her face. I can’t effin stand hipsters. And no I do not think Kristen Stewart is even remotely attractive.

Praising Rihanna’s voice is only more evidence of how talentless this girl is. She reminds me of those really dirty and unhygienic downtown slums – so yuk.

I hope some people have listened to the song “Take It Off” the lyrics go with the pictures that are shown. I think she is great, yes she is a little rough around the edges but those will smooth out over time she is just coming into the larger side of the music industry.

anonymousron @ 07/26/2010 at 6:38 am

Could someone please help me. I’m stuck in this hole in the wall.

Becky Bain @ 07/26/2010 at 6:59 am

Ron, you moron. Weren’t you at the meeting? She changed it from hole in the wall to hole in the ground. Remember? You are so fired. You and your “Despicable Me” this and your “Despicable Me” that. If you think Miranda Cosgrove would ever put up with this kind of incompetence, you got another think coming. K-Dolla is gonna be so mad when she wakes up. And forget coming back to us. You forgot to finish the work we paid you for. We should have hired a man. See ya sucker.

Robby Daw @ 07/26/2010 at 7:10 am

Um, Becky. Don’t cha thin maybe Kesha Rose Sebert and Miranda Cosgrove might prefer if we did not go into this in public? I’m pretty sure people are going to realize “beard” doesn’t always mean beard. Ke$ha is gonna blow. Think private, Becky. Think private.

Dan Schneider @ 07/26/2010 at 7:22 am

So random. Angina. Bed rest. iNeed a Love Doctor. Melencholia1.

Miranda Cosgrove @ 07/26/2010 at 7:26 am

My favorite moment in “Despicable Me,” I know, was when Margo throws her arms around Ron, I mean Gru, and says, “I love you.” Can I keep him, I mean her, Momma?

Waddle. Waddle. Quack. Quack.