Cast of Guardians Of The Galaxy - Just Jared Spotlight

Lea Michele: Sara Bareilles Concert with Jonathan Groff!

Lea Michele: Sara Bareilles Concert with Jonathan Groff!

Lea Michele and her BFF (and fellow Glee star) Jonathan Groff check out OneRepublic and Sara Bareilles in concert at NYC’s Terminal 5 on Wednesday night (July 7).

Before the concert, Lea tweeted, “Seeing Sara Bareilles in concert tonight with Mr. Groff and my lady Miss @ijennaush!! Soooo excited!!!!” That’s their co-star Jenna Ushkowitz for you non-Gleeks out there!

“Everybody looked like they had a great time,” a concertgoer said. “They were all smiling and laughing throughout the whole concert.” So cute!

FYI: The Glee cast met Sara at the White House Easter Egg Roll.

lea michele sara bareilles 01
lea michele sara bareilles 02
lea michele sara bareilles 03
lea michele sara bareilles 04
lea michele sara bareilles 05

• Mandy Moore has a zoo of pets at her home- US Weekly
  • NBA player Paul George suffers horrific leg injury during a game- TMZ
  • Michael Strahan and Nicole Murphy have split after five years- Gossip Cop
  • Watch Ella Henderson sing her latest single 'Ghost'- Just Jared Jr
  • Peter MacNicol will be a series regular on CSI: Cyber- Entertainment Weekly
  • Kelly Ripa rocks a really short pair of spandex shorts for a workout- Huffington Post
  • Oscar Isaac will star in the upcoming film Show Me A Hero- Lainey Gossip
  • James Lafferty will star in Waffle Street- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Karina Jelinek and Paz Cornu shows off their bikini bodies on the beach- Hollywood Tuna

LOVE HER. LOVE HIM. LOVE THEM.

Love them! Too cute.

Love the Lea/Jonathan cuteness :) Most adorable bff’s!

LOVE THEM!!!! @ 07/07/2010 at 11:40 pm

Thank you, JJ!!!! More Lea and Jonathan!!!!

“OneRepublic and Sara Bareilles” ? Snorrrrre.

Lucky Girl!! @ 07/07/2010 at 11:42 pm

I want Jonathan to be my GAY boyfriend so he can go with me to concerts!!! I wouldn’t mind being BFFs with Lea either….BRING BACK JESSE ST. JAMES!!!

illuminatea @ 07/07/2010 at 11:44 pm

Love them so much! Their chemistry is awesome and they are a cute pair of besties.

Lea and Jon are the cutest! She’s so lucky to have such an adorable BFF and of course he’s lucky as well.

and she is one of those actresses that shouldn’t leave her house without makeup.

Keeping It Real @ 07/07/2010 at 11:52 pm

Aweeeee Leeeeeaaaaaaa! Jon and Lea look all summery.

@yan: are you serious? she’s natural beauty.

@yan:

I don’t even think she has on make up. If she is wearing makeup it isn’t much. Her eyelashes are naturally long if that is what you are thinking. Wonder why you care that a young woman might be wearing make up when she goes out for the evening but whatever. It would be weird if a girl do wear make up when she went out. What was the point of this comment.

She looks happy as does Jon. Hope they had fun.

I don’t like her one bit.

Adore her! She always looks adorable, and he’s the best companion any girl could ask for.

@ew.:

I heard she doesn’t like you either. What is the point just ignore stuff about her and get on with your life.

People are so strange.

Her hair looks so bad but I love her skin.

I don’t even thinks she is wearing makeup. Anyway they are so cute together. Nice they have such a great friendship.

Some of you are either blind or on crack. Girl is beautiful. And her and Jon have one of the sweetest friendships ever.

oh god marry already.

I'm glad I'm not perfect you @ 07/08/2010 at 12:22 am

Geez one person is s getting all pissy because they think she has on make up and someone is complaining about her hair. Just leave her alone she is just out and about after a concert in the heat of July.

She looks cute.

Why are people so negative?

@Joanie:

She just walked out of a concert, I’m surprised it doesn’t look messier.

@angelica: OR………they just have a different opinion to you?

@I’m glad I’m not perfect you: This post is very, very, very positive compared to other posts online and on this site.

Hate this bi.tch. Can’t stand daddy’s princesses like Lea Michele.

Stephanie L @ 07/08/2010 at 1:06 am

@will: haha, well I’m sure they would, except for the little issue of Groff likes boys XD They are the cutest BFFs ever though, and what they have is probably way stronger than most romantic relationships anyway <3

I don’t get some people… Whats with all those negative (and bitchy) comments?? Seriously, if you don’t have anything good to say, you should just move along and ignore the post…
She is lovely AND talented and he is gorgeous AND talented too!!

I’ve been a fan since their Spring Awakening days. Love Lea and Jon!!

She’s kind of ugly.

so cute!!!!!!!!! @ 07/08/2010 at 1:58 am

Omg, that photo is adorable!!!!!

She shouldn’t have bangs….

I love them(:

Congrats normal couple .both normal hahaha

@b: your comment is kind of ugly and uncalled for, does it make you feel better about yourself to go off on others?

wait, people think she looks bad? i think she looks great with or without makeup and i’m not even a “gleek.”

she has an even skin tone (no hyperpigmentation), no acne/acne scars, no eyebags, a gorgeous white smile, and has naturally long voluminous eyelashes. if i were her i’d never wear makeup.

besides which it’s freaking hot in new york. it’s disgustingly humid throughout the day. everyone, including myself, looks like they should be the poster child for blotting sheets.

@angie you speak so much sense! she’s got so many pretty appealing qualities yet people dwell on the bad. I adore her skin, and the bangs look verrrry cute to me, so Un-Hollywood. :)

+ Jonathan Groff looks dreamy as usual. I like em~

yeahwhateverlulz @ 07/08/2010 at 12:08 pm

I dont like this chick at all but I must admit it’s because of her character. Man that Rachel must be the most annoying woman since Fran from The Nanny.

I had no idea he was a pole smoker.

@Sean: You’re disgusting.

hearts in my eyes @ 07/08/2010 at 3:21 pm

This girl has such gorgeous skin. I’m not really a fan but her friendship with Jon makes me wish I had a gay bff.

omg!! i love theeeem!
they’re so cuteeeeee!
and jonathan ♥

Lea is so beautiful…..Glad she is having fun in New York the best city in the world….

JONATHAN GROFF IS REALLY GAY????????

WHY?????
HE’S SO HOT

jonathan groff is gay no im not being rude he really is .him and lea are really close there bffs

Excellent post. I agree with author totally, especially last section. Keep publishing such good content.

Hello I am so glad I found your blog page, I really found you by accident, while I was researching on Aol for something else, Regardless I am here now and would just like to say thank you for a marvelous post and a all round entertaining blog (I also love the theme/design), I don’t have time to read through it all at the minute but I have saved it and also added your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read a lot more, Please do keep up the excellent job.

Unquestionably imagine that that you stated. Your favourite reason seemed to be on the web the easiest thing to be mindful of. I say to you, I definitely get irked at the same time as other folks think about worries that they plainly do not understand about. You controlled to hit the nail upon the top and also defined out the whole thing with no need side-effects , folks can take a signal. Will likely be back to get more. Thanks