Gwyneth Paltrow Covers 'Vogue' August 2010

Gwyneth Paltrow Covers 'Vogue' August 2010

Gwyneth Paltrow is beautiful in Burberry Prorsum on the cover of Vogue‘s August 2010 issue.

The 37-year-old actress posed for celebrity photog Mario Testino in her downtown Manhattan apartment.

“In my thirties, I feel like I really know who I am,” Gwyn shared. “I’ve made huge mistakes, I’ve learned from them…I feel much more comfortable in my skin now at this age than I did in my twenties.”

“They were fun,” she laughed, “but I wouldn’t go back there for anything!”

Gwyneth Paltrow for Vogue

gwyneth paltrow vogue august 2010 01
gwyneth paltrow vogue august 2010 02
gwyneth paltrow vogue august 2010 03
gwyneth paltrow vogue august 2010 04
gwyneth paltrow vogue august 2010 05

• Kourtney Kardashian celebrates the 35th birthday in a bikini- US Weekly
  • Johnny Depp's Transcendence is expected to earn less than $13 million this weekend- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Cher Lloyd talks about her new music video for “Sirens”- Just Jared Jr
  • Michelle Obama will be visiting Nashville - Entertainment Weekly
  • How did Jennifer Garner look in 1999? - Huffington Post
  • Ryan Gosling is attending this year's Cannes Film Festival- Lainey Gossip
  • Constance Nunes shows off her bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 » Show All

@SHO:

I think the fact that Blake Lively has been on the US cover twice proves that your career doesn’t have to be spectacular to land a US Vogue cover.
They somewhat redeemed themselves by putting Marion Cotillard on the cover, but it was so overly photoshopped.
I don’t know what’s happening over at Vogue, but someone is losing their creative niche.

twpumpkin @ 07/08/2010 at 2:31 pm

EVERY INTERVIEW I READ WITH HER OR ABOUT HER, I COME AWY THINKING THE SAME THING……THIS LOSER IS THE MOST SELF ABSORBED PERSON I HAVE EVER HEARD OF! SHE WAS BORN PRETTY, BORN RICH AND HAD PRETTY MUCH EVERYTHING HANDED TO HER HER WHOLE LIFE. SHE SAYS SHE DOES NOT WALK THE RED CARPET WITH HER HUSBAND BECAUSE SHE WANTS PRIVACY IN HER LIFE. WELL MAYBE SHE SHOULD HAVE PICKED A DIFFERENT CAREER. I LOVE SEEING STAR COUPLES TOGETHER ON THE RED CARPET. SHE DOES NOT GIVE A CRAP ABOUT THE FANS. GO AWAY GWINNIE!

BRAD STILL LONGS FOR HIS GWYN! @ 07/08/2010 at 4:26 pm

He never really stopped loving her, even though she cheated on his scraggly azz. She’s so much more down to earth than Angie, so much more laid back and enjoying of life. Go Gwynnie. Brad’s girl, always.

What’s all the hoopla regarding photoshop. She doesn’t look photoshopped…she’s wearing makeup, something she doesn’t do in her day to day life. And WTF, it’s a magazine cover, you’re supposed to look your best!! She looks the same on the cover as she does in the video attached…so did they photoshop the video too? You people criticizing her must truly be ugly, inside and out.

And to twpumpkin…why should she pick a different career if she loves to act? That’s absurd. She’s not acting so you can see her and her husband on the red carpet!

She looks fantastic. I was surprised how great she looks during the interview. There has been a couple of photos recently where she does not look that good. However, there is nothing fake about her at all. Her poise and beauty is amazing. But who cares. She does not have to look great all the time. Because I sure don’t. I have to quit judging people on their appearance.

Oh I subscribe to her blog and I love to read what she has to say. It is very interesting. I can not wait to get my VOGUE for August.

@nyop: You’re probably just as ugly as the people you’re attacking because they don’t share your opinion.

There’s a difference between looking one’s best and not looking like yourself at all. This cover doesn’t look like Gwyneth at all. They did the same thing the last time they put her on Vogue except they made her look like a robot. Maybe that was deliberate though?

She does not look the same in the video. She has no blemishes, line or moles on her face in the mag. You can clearly see her skin is not perfect in the video. Not to mention she looks 10-15 years younger on the cover.

@BRAD STILL LONGS FOR HIS GWYN!: I’m not a Jolie-Pitt fan but Brad strikes me as the type of guy who’s with the woman he wants to be. I can’t imagine him pining away for a snob like Gwyneth if she cheated on him.

At least Gwyneth is smiling for once. They must have photo shopped the sour puss of her face too.

She may annoy me with her airs sometimes, but it’s clear Gwyneth is genuinely shy and humble. She probably overcompensates at times to cover that; hence the annoying behavior. I like her here though!

MARIA FROM TEXAS @ 07/08/2010 at 5:45 pm

# 53–BRAD STILL LONGS FOR HIS GWYN—BOY, OH, BOY —IT DIDIN’T TAKE LONG FOR ANGIE’S NAME TO COME UP. ANCIENT HISTORY—LET IT GO PEOPLE. —– NOW, BRAD LOVES ANGIE AND ANGIE LOVES BRAD. THESE TWO GORGEOUS PEOPLE ARE DESTINED TO BE TOGETHER WITH THEIR BEAUTIFUL FAMILY. SO, PLEASE LET IT GO. I AM SURPRISED THAT SHE IS SMILING. SHE ALWAYS LOOKS SO SAD. WE BARELY SEE HER HUBBY AND THE KIDS ANYMORE. AS FOR BRAD, I AM GLAD THAT SHE CHEATED ON HIM. IF THIS HAD NOT HAPPENED——-BRAD AND ANGIE WOULD ‘VE NEVER MET. I DON’T EVEN WANT TO NAME THE UGLY ONE– THE ONE BETWWEN GORGEOUS ANGIE AND GORGEOUS GWYN. SHE WAS AN OPPORTUNIST BITC*. THAT’S WHY BRAD CALLED IT A BUSINESS MERGER.

She looks great in the video. All magazine covers are photoshopped. How can there be so few pictures with her husband?

Yep, all mags are photo shopped but not to this degree. This one makes Cameron’s HB cover look natural.

Just watched the video. Did someone write that she wasn’t wearing makeup cause she’s definitely wearing makeup in it. I can see eyeliner, mascara, eye shadow, blush and lipstick. And it’s obvious she’s been professionally styled for it. It barely looks like her but it’s still more natural than the cover.

Halle Berry hs the biggest issue of e year The September issue. Fortysomething women rejoice!

seriously people. why all the hate?

ilslandgrl @ 07/08/2010 at 7:42 pm

@bliss:
It does not bother me, but I do find it interesting and puzzling.

Times a tickin @ 07/08/2010 at 7:48 pm

@editrix: I think she has a cookbook coming out

@anon: Halle Berry is naturally beautiful. She’s one of the few actresses they don’t have to really retouch. There are before and after photos of her on the web and her retouching is very minimal.

Not sure why they felt the need to retouch Gwyneth so much. They did make her look a lot younger and pretty but if they wanted to change her this much, they should have just used a model.

EVERYONE GETS PHOTOSHOPPED, look at Jolie’s Parade cover! that said Jolie looks great on the cover. Gwyneth looks natural and pretty in the VIDEO. I don’t get the hate either, it’s a melange of things from being Brad’s ex to being outspoken to just being a person who’s lived a charmed life.

@aska: I agree. All the negative comments are given ‘THUMBS UP” on this post and it truly baffles me. Any one of those people who are negative would not blink twice if 10 million dollars showed up in their lives, had the dream job, or woke up looking hot one day.

It’s OKAY for others to have what you want. They are not having it at any deficit to you.

I don’t think Brad longs for her. He never mention her while Gwyneth seems hang up with him and tries to come up with his name even its not relevant in interviews. I remeber he only refer to her once as Paltrow.

all you haters annoy the piss out of me.If she’s wearing makeup,you have a problem with it.If she goes out without makeup,you say she shouldnt go out looking so bad.

and everyone bitching about the photoshopping,she didnt make the decision to do it…

Give it a rest people.you’re so pathetic.You say she’s boring and predictable??What about all of you.The minute there’s an article about Gwyneth,the haters come out with the same boring,predictable comments

oh and i forgot to add, especially you,YUCK,talk about being predictable

killeroffilth @ 07/09/2010 at 2:31 am

@editrix: Nothing important….nothing that´s she´s promoting. And frankly l´m downright disappointed with Vogue´s selection for cover girls as of late. They Recycle actresses hey, they´re doing something for the environment.

@boycrazy: You’re not on a fan blog. If you don’t like the comments, skip them.

I’m glad people are talking about the photo shop because this is beyond photo shop. It’s magic. She looks nothing like this and it’s sad that Vogue dislikes the way she looks so much that they did this to her. It’s what they do to Madonna’s ads.

bigbadblackman @ 07/09/2010 at 8:25 am

Why are white people so ugly? oh by the way—-I HATE WHITE PEOPLE.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 » Show All