Hilary Duff is Shaping Up Nicely

Hilary Duff is Shaping Up Nicely

Hilary Duff continues to keep in shape as she leaves her gym after a workout on Thursday (July 8) in West Hollywood, Calif.

This morning, the 22-year-old actress’ character, Lizzie McGuire, was a mysterious trending topic on Twitter.

New York Mag speculated that the trend perpetuated itself as people retweeted:Why is Lizzie McGuire a trending topic? #LizzieMcGuire. Other theories include the film, which was released in 2003, being shown on the Disney Channel last night and people going on a trip down memory lane.

hilary duff shaping up 01
hilary duff shaping up 02
hilary duff shaping up 03
hilary duff shaping up 04
hilary duff shaping up 05

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All
Megan fox @ 07/08/2010 at 1:57 pm

Wake up Hilary

She is so beautiful !!
Lizzie McGuire trended 3 time on twitter this month !

I think she’s not normaly she’s bad girl

She normal like britney and maily hahahahahaha and one in jail enjoy

Hilary is amazing.

” In any case, people won’t stop talking, in multiple languages at this point, about #lizziemcguire. And it doesn’t seem likely to stop soon: Some fans seem poised to launch a Betty White–like Facebook campaign for a Lizzie sequel. There are also cries for a new Hilary Duff album. Meanwhile, a few people have tweeted, “Is she alive?” and, “I hope Hilary Duff isn’t dead!” a whole new avenue of Lizzie McGuire tweets to explore. Or, perhaps this is some member of Team Duff’s attempt to outdo Lindsay Lohan, an old rival who once allegedly stole Duff’s boyfriend, the now forgotten Aaron Carter. Now Lohan’s headed to jail, but Duff’s still a more popular topic on Twitter. Point Duff. ”

I love it!! *-*

myhotbody @ 07/08/2010 at 2:21 pm

Ugly hair and fat body. No wonders

Fat body? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Who are you? You’re crazy, honey.

I love Hilary! *-*

We miss Lizzie McGuire, I loved the show.

Many jealous here. Poor guys. Hilary, you’re a perfect girl.

myhotbody @ 07/08/2010 at 2:34 pm

Fat arms, broad hips, fat thighs, fake boobs and small head compared to her body. Its obvious why she goes to the gym.

myhotbody = jealous.

Yeah bad not beautiful ,i’m handsome than u haha

Love Hilary, she looks great with or without makeup and she’s in great shape!!! All you haters out there are just soooo jealous~!!! lol

myhotbody @ 07/08/2010 at 2:49 pm

Luiza = kidding

Haha at the people insulting her. Hilary is one of the few celebrity’s with a hot body! Why else would she make Maxim’s list EVERY YEAR when she’s not even working at all? Because people still remember her hot body! It’s unforgettable! Be jealous.

myhotbody @ 07/08/2010 at 3:58 pm

I dont like her at all. I just listened to a few songs who talk about everything but not her. She has a fake image and everything related to disney sucks. You can tell me whatever I’ll never like her.

myhotbody, Hi there, I’m a human being! What are you?

myhotbody=vomit face,a hole,fake,stupid,loser,*****,ho,Shitbag,
Dirty stinkyhole,twat,dumb,****** for naming yourself “myhotbody”,jerk,wannabe,no-life, possibly obese, jealous,ftard.. and most importantly? LiLos biggest fan.

myhotbody @ 07/08/2010 at 4:13 pm

@Sadie: Sorry Sadie if I hurt your feelings. I didnt know you were in love with Hilary. Oh and I meant you can tell me whatever ABOUT HER lol

@myhotbody:

what are you 12? time to go to bed, darling.

We miss Lizzie McGuire