Charlize Theron & Brandon Flowers: 'Crossfire' Video Premiere!

Charlize Theron & Brandon Flowers: 'Crossfire' Video Premiere!

Check out the video premiere of “Crossfire” from The Killers’ Brandon Flowers. It’s the debut solo single from Brandon and the first single from his debut solo album, Flamingo, out Sept. 14.

Charlize Theron rescues Brandon from ninja assassins a few times in the vid, helmed by Aussie director Nash Edgerton. Check it out below!

FYI: Brandon has said that “Crossfire” is his son Ammon‘s favorite song on the album!

Brandon Flowers & Charlize Theron: ‘Crossfire’ Video Premiere!

• A Panthers NFL player has been deactivated for domestic abuse - TMZ
  • Charles Barkley is defending Adrian Peterson - Gossip Cop
  • Nolan Gould is all grown up on Modern Family - Just Jared Jr
  • Martha Stewart is slamming Gwyneth Paltrow - Huffington Post
  • What do you think of Emma Stone's LBD? - Lainey Gossip
  • An Amy Winehouse statue was erected in London - The Hollywood Reporter
  • Alessandra Ambrosio's legs are so long - Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

i just woder if she is going out with keanu reeves?

Brightside @ 07/10/2010 at 2:52 pm

If I were a man, I would want her to rescue me from Ninja assassins. Men dream of being rescued by Charlize Theron.

OhMahGawh @ 07/10/2010 at 2:59 pm

The action in this video is much better than what was in Aeon Flux.

I LOVE THIS SONG!!! Thanx Jared! I love The Killers and I wish Brandon great success with his new solo record, If this song is any indication, the album is going to be awesome.

That Brandon sure is a cutie…..don’t like the video for this song, but who really cares….it has the sexy Brandon Flowers in it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Brandon Fan @ 07/10/2010 at 3:11 pm

Sexiest man alive! Brandon can do no wrong in my eyes. I adore him. <3 Brandon =D

One word: BEAUTIFUL! I love B-Flow

Video sucks—Brandon doesn’t

Would like to lick his face

YUM

KillersVictim @ 07/10/2010 at 3:43 pm

Wow. I’ve been a Killers fan forever and just noticed with this vid how hot Brandon is! That smile! Those doe eyes! I guess I found my new crush :) :)

The Killers are my life!! No joke. I will totally support any members of the band that goes solo, that includes you Mr. Flowers. Good luck!!
The Killers Forever!!! !! Please visit my youtube channel.

I absolutely love Brandon,he’s the perfect man!
Charlize looks stunning!

Wow beautiful charlize wow she great and pretty girl i want go with she .i hate this man

Hi pretty charlize come with me for dinnar

I want go with u in the park

waffle bowl @ 07/10/2010 at 5:48 pm

Charlize should star in more action films, that woman kicks ass and looks hot doing it.

charlize is a flop so she does videos now.

Who cares about Charlize!! Look at Brandon, he is smoking hot!!

living in S.A @ 07/10/2010 at 6:46 pm

I think Charlize is a bit underrated.

Brandon's flower @ 07/10/2010 at 7:42 pm

I love that man with all my heart, he is a genius! @ Jordan :Charlize is lucky she got to do a video with the one and only Brandon Flowers. I even love typing his name Brandon Flowers, Brandon Flowers. Sorry, will stop now.

Wow. It’s come to this for an Oscar winner. Damn will Charlize be flipping burgers at In & Out next week.

It’s his son’s favorite song, how cute! I agree with little Ammon. At Anny, not funny. Hey, that rhymes, LOL! Charlize rocks! She is not stooping low for being in this video. She’s the only reason I watched it in the first place and in 2nd place (?) I really liked this song! Not really a fan of the Killers, but this song is not bad at all.

Aaaahhh! My man Brandon! What a surprise to see him on your website Jared! It’s about time! BTW love the song, the video confuses me though

HaHaHaHa!!! what a cute and cool music video!!! each time Charlize saves him he smiles at her!

Hey guys look The Making of Crossfire:

(belowe the page, the second video ;-) )

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All