Kate Bosworth: Gelson's Supermarket Girl

Kate Bosworth: Gelson's Supermarket Girl

Kate Bosworth picks up a few bags full of groceries from Gelson’s supermarket on Thursday (July 8) in Los Feliz, Calif.

After hopping into her Lexus and driving back home, the 27-year-old actress was seen walking her dog, Lila (a stray she adopted while on a 2004 vacation in Morocco).

Kate‘s boyfriend, True Blood stud Alexander Skarsgard, was last seen in Honolulu, Hawaii for his new film, Battleship.

More pics at X17!

kate bosworth gelsons supermarket 01
kate bosworth gelsons supermarket 02
kate bosworth gelsons supermarket 03
kate bosworth gelsons supermarket 04

Ethan Miller/Getty

Does this girl ever work?

She looks like a hobo.

wow what happened to that dog, did it get hit by a car, has bandage or left front leg and back left leg, also IV mark where hair was removed on right front paw.

ugly chick.

@whatever: Apparently not.

She does not look good without makeup.
Hope her doggy is ok. So cute!

She does not look good without makeup.
Hope her doggy is ok. So cute!

I feel sorry for the dog!!! Kate is the actual b*tch!! Homewrecker!!!

Even her dog (who is cute, btw) knows to pose and get noticed by the paps…

@Britney Teach: Would be nice to see but she’s not smiling in these photos.

Why does this woman get photographed so often doing nothing?
Does she call the paparazzi?
She is one of the most useless celebs.

Rachel Bilson 2.0.

She needs to start dressing like a grown up. She’s almost 30 and still wearing Dakota Fanning’s clothes.

Smack Bot @ 07/10/2010 at 9:17 pm

I think she’d be pretty if she took a bath.

beautiful couple @ 07/10/2010 at 9:19 pm

Isn’t Kate supposed to be filming a movie with Demi Moore?
Did that fall through?

x17 eh? shocking!!!!!!!

Movie Watcher @ 07/10/2010 at 9:23 pm

@Nick: I think Tom Cruise must pay them because she actually makes Katie Holmes look productive.

Why do the posts about Kate always mention Skarsgard? Has he actually claimed her as his girlfriend? Is that all she’s relevant for?

Does she cross dress?
I saw a pic of her as a man on twitter.

I would like to see her acting again.
She used to be beautiful. Now she’s very plain and I don’t think she’s happy.

How much you want to bet Rachel Bilson and Kate have the same PR d bags working for them.
Ugh same title (different name) a dog and shopping sound familiar and those shades
RB Princess Presswhore may have a new Princess Presswhore in town to contend with,
Hmmmm how about Duchess of Presswhoredom Kate Bosworth now we just need
Empress and Queen lol

Hmmmm how about Duchess of Presswhoredom Kate Bosworth now we just need
Empress and Queen lol

Hmmmm how about Duchess of Presswhoredom Kate Bosworth now we just need
Empress and Queen lol

Hmmmm how about Duchess of Presswhoredom Kate Bosworth now we just need
Empress and Queen lol

Hmmmm how about Duchess of Presswhoredom Kate Bosworth now we just need
Empress and Queen lol

how did it get posted four times o.0 wth lol

She suffers from early onset female pattern baldness.

She should speak out about it. She could help a lot of women.

lets at least give her a thumbs up for buying food!

Perez Hilton @ 07/10/2010 at 9:36 pm

Watch the first teaser for the lady gaga movie “Starstruck Monster”.

32 comments about pictures of a girl going to the grocery store. You people are all freaking pathetic!

homewrecker,homewrecker, nothing but a homewrecker.No amount of pretty sunlit pictures that feature a dog is going to change the fact that she is a homewrecker!!

Valentino @ 07/10/2010 at 9:57 pm

Given she has nothing on her calendar…it’s odd that she somehow didn’t make it to Paris this week for the big Valentino show and dinner. Especially because she wore their dress at the Met Gala and hosts parties for them in LA. Oh – could it be because V’s BFF Gwyneth was there? Geez, even Jessica Alba was there…

I feel sorry for the dog. Poor thing looks terrified. With good reason.

She is gorgeous @ 07/10/2010 at 10:19 pm

I love how she looks so great no matter what she wears

Cooking for Alex @ 07/10/2010 at 10:20 pm

I think she is stocking up for AS. Rumor has it he may be home in a couple days.

She is the most boring, talentless, and useless person in hollywood or the entire world for that matter.
It’s a shame that the only way that she can get any kind of attention is by messing with married men and dating higher profile actors.

@Cooking for Alex: You may be right since they are apparently living together. He was looking for a home in LA, but I guess he decided to hold off.

@LisaM: Unfortunately Alex still loves her and doesn’t mind giving her all kinds of attention. Judging by that video, he must give her extra special attention.

But really hate her because all the hottest guys fall in love with Kate.

She is so boring. There is nothing interesting about her.

@probably: They don’t live together. You people need to stop starting rumors.

she is such a lucky girl, she has Alex lavishing her. Damn how does she do it

Funny thing @ 07/10/2010 at 10:29 pm

On all the fashion sites, (where they adore Kate) most people seem to think that Alex is not good looking enough for Kate. I guess I get it, but I still think they are HOT together

@Cooking for Alex: Don’t you have to eat to be able to understand how to cook?

@Cooking for Alex: Nah, probably cooking for that Swedish girl she’s always with. Those two seem in love.

@Drew: I heard they were living together, are you sure it’s not true?

@Cooking for Alex: If she’s cooking for anyone, it’s Chris Martin. He was stepping out on his wife with this one for a year. Old habits are hard to break.

@Retro: That is not a nice thing to say about a happily married woman with kids. Why do you want to drag other people into this?

CanadaGirl @ 07/10/2010 at 10:33 pm

Geez. Not even the dog wants to be with her. He’s trying to make his escape in the third picture.

Maybe KB is looking grim since Alex has turned out to be very interested in men. She cannot be happy after seeing all that licking, grabbing, smelling ass, etc. What was he thinking?????

@Gaydom: yeah, no chance she likes that video going viral. poor alex is going to be in trouble.

hey he was just joking around. the gossip sites are just using this at alex’s expense. I am glad that JJ is above posting that video.

@AS fan: Aren’t you asking yourself why JJ is not posting this video? If it was done in fun, JJ should have posted it. All the other sites have referenced it. Something fishy is going on.

what video? @ 07/10/2010 at 10:44 pm

@but why: What am I missing?? What video are you guys talking about?

good match @ 07/10/2010 at 10:46 pm

@Not nice: How do you know she’s happily married? She seems in love with Bosworth. It would not surprise me if those two were involved. Stranger things have happened in Hollywood. They look more passionate together than Bosworth does with any of the men she’s been recently spotted with.
At least her girlfriend Lisa walks beside her. :-)

Video killed an HBO star.... @ 07/10/2010 at 10:47 pm

Ow wa ow wa……….. How do you not know about the video?????

She is pathetic and Alex is even more pathetic for dating this ho-bag!!! Everyone in hwood has had here!! Sick!!
Why do the great actors never get posted on here…like Johnny Depp, Christian Bale, Daniel Day Lewis…and..oh that’s right because they acutally work most of the time and then let their work speak for itself. Alexander and this ho-bag rely on getting famous by being tabloid fodder. Sickos. And he is hot and all but he is not a GREAT actor! Let’s get real people!!

@but why: Is Alex’s black boyfriend in the vid?

ashley rose @ 07/10/2010 at 10:50 pm

I always wondered what happened to that dog, thats the one that she and Orlando adopted. I thought it got lost in the break-up.

Very funny @ 07/10/2010 at 10:50 pm

@Video killed an HBO star….: That is one of the best names ever!! I love it, but still feel bad for Alex.

@videokilledanhbostar @ 07/10/2010 at 10:52 pm

@Video killed an HBO star….: that’s a good one, I like that

@Yup Judging by that video, I think Alex has more in common with the contents sitting on that table in the middle of the room.

Maybe she could hook up with Michael Vick. Rumor is they have some things in common. They should talk.

@yes: I did not see the black guy probably because I could not watch the whole thing. Was he another observer?

After the video, do you really believe he has something with this boring, plain girl???? No way!!!

I for one am waiting for the next interview Alex gives. I really want to know how he will answer a question about this video. Heck, those screen shots will never go away.

@ness: are you trying to say that you found the unwilling object of alex’s affection to be anything besides plain and boring? That seems to be his type in any gender.

Look as an Alex fan, we should not slam him until we know the basis of the video. It would not have been such a big deal if it wasn’t so long. He is still amazing.

Queen’s Greatest Hits- $10.00

Shack full of booze- $200.00

Making a drunken homoerotic video- Priceless!

JustJoanie @ 07/10/2010 at 11:08 pm

Welcome back, WILSON !!! : D

@so wait: He had better taste when he wasn’t a Hollywood Boy, now he likes bimbos.

I wish I didn’t have to wade through two pages of nonsense, until I get to the good stuff. You guys are quite humorous, but I guess Alex gave you plenty of material to work with.

@JM: Hysterical! Glad you decided to join the party!

I am so glad that Alex is not in L.A. so that he doesn’t have to be bothered by all of this madness. Why can’t you all just appreciate him as an actor?

JustJoanie @ 07/10/2010 at 11:39 pm

@AS fan: We do appreciate him as an actor and now we appreciate his awesome drunken homoerotic dance moves as well. Go Alex !!!!

Love her dress & shoes.

@AS fan: Go watch some TB reruns until you get your Eric fix tonight fangurl. You don’t need to read the comments if it hurts your sensitivities. His homo fondling speaks for itself. I actually think it goes along with his character both onscreen and off.

predictions? @ 07/11/2010 at 12:14 am

Any predictions for the next AS sighting? Is he going to be a grump or sheepish looking? Now that we know what is going on behind the scenes there is no reason for him to hide behind that frown.

Silly Alex @ 07/11/2010 at 12:16 am

Doesn’t he know that tricks are for kids?

@predictions?: She’s getting old, maybe she’ll try to get pregnant (she doesn’t have any career option). Skarsgard, beware of this Hollywood Succubus.

evathediva @ 07/11/2010 at 12:39 am

@Love her: until they find out how shallow and air-headed she is.

evathediva @ 07/11/2010 at 12:41 am

How are Chris and Gwyneth and Kate doing these days?

evathediva @ 07/11/2010 at 12:42 am

They should talk about it, it would really help Kate.

@AS fan: I get that some people want to make excuses for him. But the facts are the facts, I don’ t remember any other anybody doing anything remotely resembling this. These are not the drunken shenanigans of a co-ed, and I can’t imagine any straight guy behaving like this. Am I off?

Did she actually leave that poor dog in the hot car wile she was shopping? Nice and thoughtful.

Calling all Swedes @ 07/11/2010 at 12:48 am

I just want to know one thing, is what we saw in the video considered to be normal in Sweden?

Did she actually leave that poor dog in the hot car while she was shopping? Nice and thoughtful.

Not Swedish @ 07/11/2010 at 12:53 am

@Calling all Swedes: Sure it is normal if you go THAT way. I can’t understand the comments that say they think he is straight. Are you people blind?

these comments are very homophobic and you should stop when you dont know what youre talking about. alex is a straight man and has dated many women and no men. one stupid video means nothing. you are all trying to ruin his leading man status

@stop Are you serious? You think some posters on JJ are going to ruin his “leading man” status? Last time I checked posters on a message board aren’t responsible for putting 20 bottles of liquor in his path. Nor did the posters on a message board twist his arm and make him decide to do a strip tease with one of his male co-stars. He did that. He’s responsible for the choices he’s making. He doesn’t seem to be too worried about it, so why are you?

As for ruining his “leading man” status, his choice of “gf” seems to be doing more damage on that front. Her “pariah” status is rubbing off on him, and his insistance on carrying on some kind of PR relationship has had more negative impact on him than anything else he’s done to date. Just my opinion. Feel free to disagree.

God bless Kate.

Those are some seriously fugly shoes!

sad thing is she still has more films that are in post production on her imbd page listed
sad for two reasons really
one people will have to see them
two she isnt the worse presswhore in hollywood because she has atleast something coming out where as her presswhore conterpart Bilson has zero up and coming films lol
so Kate is useless but atleast its useless that works
well kinda lol

donnaflopp @ 07/11/2010 at 2:56 am

@calling all the swedes.

I’m Swedish and really didn’t see anything but a party. I would never take that as a sign that he is gay. Not that there’s anything wrong with that!

I dont care haha better i go

A whole week’s groceries for her right there in that bag.

(I’m sure someone said this already. Couldn’t help myself though.)

poorbitch @ 07/11/2010 at 4:14 am

@clue
I agree what a poor dog. Leaving a sick dog in a hot car whilst she shops?! Really?. I hope she at least bought the poor thing some food, along with her hair growth cream, stick of celery and fake tan.

ugh don’t mention her car and DONT POST PICTURES IN FRONT OF HER HOUSE. i am a pap and i think it crosses a line people get shot in front of their homes. by you posting this it kind of just promotes it. not cool.

evathediva @ 07/11/2010 at 5:50 am

@fern:I think u need to take that up with X-17 my dear.

on another note: Wow..Kate does not seem to be smiling for the cam as she usually does. Hmmm…I wonder if it has to do with her Boyfriend ,Randy Alex…

she’s scarily mutating into her boyfriend in these pictures same fivehead butt chin and special education open-mouthed expression.

funny how she hasn’t been papped since Alex went to Hawaii and now that he’s back in town BOOM! another set of pics. She probably wants us to think she went to the store and then back home to cook some romantic dinner for her big stud of a boyfriend.
Sorry Twigs, unlike you, he’s going to need more than a bag of lettuce and a gallon of water to sustain him

Why do people dislike her so much. I don’t know much about her or him..

But I am curious. I had no ideal she was this disliked.. Not sure why?

I wonder what she was buying? food ? hahaha just kidding
booze and condoms I bet

Welcome back Wilson…….we missed you

I can’t wait to see the first pictures of Alex and Kate back together. They are so gorgeous.

I think people dislike her because she had been linked with some really gorgeous guys, especially the sexy and always gorgeous Orlando Bloom. Some people have never forgiven her for dating him. Now she’s with Alexander Skarsgard and he pretty hot too.

There is a book about Alexander Skarsgard! It’s very good, hot & steamy! But definitely not for the kiddies! You can actually check out free chapters @
Booksie Address: http://www.booksie.com/Nina_Simone

evathediva @ 07/11/2010 at 12:06 pm

@Tina:spam!!!.

You’re right. The posters at JJ are always bashing the girls with the hot boyfriends! Then they try to convince everyone it has nothing to do with jealousy. They’re so transparent it’s hilarious. Bottom line is this. Kate and Alex are a gorgeous couple enjoying their lives. That’s A LOT more than I can say about some losers w/ such pathetic lives that they spend their days on their computers posting nasty comments at this site!

Why all the hate? @ 07/11/2010 at 12:39 pm

Yeah, I remember that whole bit with Orlando Bloom. At the time I think she was, no doubt, the most hated-on woman in Hollyweird! People said just as many nasty things about her then as they do now. The only ‘break’ she got was when she dated that not-famous model. I’ve never understood the meanness that gets thrown her way or the level of intensity tbh. No, I do agree that she’s not a very good actress, and yes, she seems to be ‘unemployed’ most of the time. But what exactly is her ‘crime?’ That she dates high-profile male celebrities – ones who others happen to find ‘hot?’ It’s the only reason that makes any real sense.

Most of the haters probably went over to the Alex thread, so they can bash him. First it was about Kate, then about his new car, and now about the video. Funny thing, they used to say “poor Alex”, Kate is a maneater and he needs to get away from her. Now they realize that he is not what they originally thought. I love Kate, and think she is beautiful. She has many fans and I don’t think the people on jj realize that. On one fashion forum, there are literally 1000 comments about her, and that is ONLY for 2010. Most of the comments are overwhelmingly positive. She has a lot of fans, sure it may be about more than her acting, but does that really matter? And it looks like most of her fans actually think Alex is not good enough for her. I think they look great together.

don't ask @ 07/11/2010 at 1:13 pm

@Why all the hate?: You shouldn’t even bother asking what her “crime” is over here. These people conveniently throw around one unproven rumor and use it all they can. It is all they have and they think the more they say it the more people will believe it’s true. The whole point is that no one cares, and obviously Alex doesn’t care. The way they must boil every time they see this couple. HA! That is my favorite thing, reading their jealous comments whenever new pictures of Kate and Alex pop up. They used to try and explain the pictures away, and now they have given up on that and just talk nonsense.

@don't ask @ 07/11/2010 at 1:16 pm

remember haters love to explain pro-Kate comments as being from PR, how silly. In case any PR people really are reading, I want you to know that we love Kate and Alex. Go to other forums, and you will see that they have plenty of fans!!!

@@110: @Jealous:

Women that I have reasons to be jealous of :

1. Beyonce-beautiful lady, great entertainer,relevant
2. Charlize Theron-beautiful lady good acctress, relevant
3. Sandra Bullock,-beautiful, class act-good actress, relevant
4. Gisele Bundchen-top model, sophisticated-employed
5. Lady GaGa, not cute, but I like her music and I would love her life
6. Gwyneth Paltrow, not beautiful by any means , but I crave her Fashion invites
7. Zoe Saldana-beuatiful and talented actress
8. Denzel Wahsington’s wife and Matt Damon’s wife, Russel Crowe’s wife, because they are married to relevant actors and have a life pretty much outside of just being famous actors wives.

Before you start assuming that everyone who hates on Kate and Alex are jealous, please think about it. Kate is so irrelevant, I just have fun making fun of her. Anyone who will spend $5000 on a T -Shirt and brags about like its totally okay, well …anyway..

btw girls, when is the summer school vacy over with? I know both of you must be every bit of 15. LOL ,,,,,”,he’s so hot”,,,,yada yada LOL

wrong again @ 07/11/2010 at 1:37 pm

@what?: I think you are probably wrong about the age of commenters. Usually it’s the teen girls who get jealous and would bash the girlfriend. Pro-Kate comments are usually from an older age group, probably those who follow her fashion, and admire her style. (Fashion forum followers, etc). In any case, you really shouldn’t be jealous of your 1-8. It isn’t going to get you anywhere.

She’s looking good. Everyone on Alex’s thread is going crazy, what is happening??

The PR Truth @ 07/11/2010 at 1:47 pm

It is true that PR firms hire individuals to come onto boards/forums/fan sites and post positive comments already scripted. I have done it and so have several of my friends. So eveything you all read out there is not from true fans by any means. Just thought I’d give my 2 cents.

very wrong again... @ 07/11/2010 at 2:01 pm

@wrong again: I am not reallllly jealous of those on my list dear, do you know irony when reading or denote sarcasm? Some of you Kate fangulrs take a chill pill, relax, enjoy the ride. Really and rest assured, not everyone is jealous of Kate like you think they are. I would not want her life, her body, or her insecuirty issues. Really, who knows what Askars is like behind the mask.. You mean grown women are responding and saying that other women are jealous because Alex is hot.? Then you all need to growup and grow a tail, sit on it and relax. Really!!!

say what?? @ 07/11/2010 at 2:15 pm

@very wrong again…: not quite sure of what you are trying to say, but it doesn’t look like you are either. completely agree about enjoying the ride though

Kate’s looking great! She’s a beautiful girl!

@whatever: Ok, you can bash Rachel Bilson, but Kate Bosworth recently finished filming a short with Richard Gere. She’s not the best actress in the world, but I liked her in The Girl in the Park.

So you think that people that hate BosHo are jealous of her?

Get real. She was no one before, completely irrelevant. Personally, I only knew of her as “that kid that dies in The Horse Whisperer” and the “****** Lois Lane”. But after the Chris Martin play, she’s dog food, as far as I’m concerned. I view her as the equivalent of being thirsty and drinking water out of the toilet.

Bottom line is: whether or not she’s with Alex, whatever she does, whatever she says or wears, she’s trash, and that will never change.

She was great in The Girl In The Park!
@Fishy – You shouldn’t put so much credence in Star Magazine! Only a dolt would do that. You’re disliking her with such passion that I think you’re VERY jealous!

@finally: If you’re referring to The Fashion Spot, they gush over every single female celebrity there including adult film stars.

Most other sites don’t seem to like her. It’s always been that way.

Nice to see Lila! Such a beautiful dog. I remember Sidi & Lila as puppies! BTW, Kate’s arms are looking good!

@Carin:

ROFL

It’s a well known story. Star only happened to publish it first.

If it looks like sh!t, it smells like sh!t, it is sh!t.

And Gwynn all but named her in a recent interview. Everyone else was actually mentioned by name. She was dropped because all of her old friends and acquaintances (you know, the type of high profile people this sk*nk tried to surround herself with for years), I guess they’re all “jealous” also? Yea right….

very wrong again... @ 07/11/2010 at 5:22 pm

@say what??: If you can master the English Language then you know would know exactly what I am saying, but because you choose not to is not my problem. Let me spell it out for you..and condense it to better suit your learning skills.. and
.J-E-A-L-O-U-S……….. N-O-T.!!!

Whatever!!! (side eye)

kate is so beautiful!

@Fishy – It’s a well known story at sites like this frequented by snarky girls. Star reported it and a couple tabloids printed a blurb stating “reported by Star Magazine” and then the whole thing was dropped after the week it came out. It died immediately because there wasn’t any truth to it. And you know it! You just don’t want to let it go! Trust me, all the tabs had the dogs out sniffing for anything but nothing was found. How do you know Kate is no longer friends with GP or CM? How often did you see them together prior to the story? Chris & Gwyneth are used to tabloid bull$hit and they’re the last to let it affect them. Also, I’m familiar with the interview you mentioned & clearly she was referring to Madonna. Here’s a quote from digital spy:
Last month, reports claimed that Madonna and Paltrow had ended their friendship following a heated row. The rumor came after Paltrow made a veiled comment in a magazine interview about how she felt “angry” over a problem she was having with a friend.

one question... @ 07/11/2010 at 7:23 pm

@Carin:

If the rumor isn’t true…how in the heck did it get started???? Pretty random and specific at the same time that KB and CM would be together in VEGAS at a U2 Concert. Why would someone think of that story??? It’s not like it was a blind item where no names were used. It just makes you wonder.

Paltrow and Madonna are not on the outs. The tabs keep running that story but then a week or so later, Paltrow and Madonna show up at an event together. But Paltrow ending a friendship with one of the biggest power players in the industry is more newsworthy than her ending an acquaintanceship with someone who ***** her husband. People expect her to do that. Star wasn’t the only publication that was approached with the story. They just scooped it first. X17 also received reports of Bosworth making out with Martin on two separate nights. The story didn’t die down immediately. It still follows them to this day but Martin isn’t going to leave his wife for Bosworth.

So, she’s moved on for now, no choice really, and he’s back to being more discrete. Stella McCartney is one of Paltrow’s best friends and she no longer associates with Bosworth. Prior to the outing of her affair with Martin, Bosworth used to attend events for McCartney and wear her clothes on a regular basis. When was the last time you saw Bosworth wearing a Stella McCartney outfit? If there was no truth to the story, they could have killed the rumors a long time ago by just showing up at an event together.

@GP:

Exactly.

Face it, Carin, the story is true. Just because a tabloid reported it, doesn’t make it automatically false. There were too many witnesses. And GP is classy enough to have flat out denied it if it were true, she wouldn’t let them trash an innocent. Instead she guardedly mentions that a “friend hurt her” (and no, it wasn’t Madonna, Madonna was mentioned by name somewhere else in the article). Lastly, if you’re wondering why GP doesn’t openly acknowledge, it’s for the same reason non-celebs don’t put their spouse’s infidelities out in the open: so that they won’t have to explain why they don’t get a divorce, which is the question people in this unfortunate situation are always asked by others.

There was also a pic that was taken with Paul Mc, Stella, and a bunch of other people (can’t recall if GP was there though, but it was published in her GOOP website). It is well documented that that woman was once a close enough player in that group.

And she was dropped by the “girls club” because women don’t want to hang with women that commit the ultimate disloyalty: stealing (or trying to steal) a fellow girl’s man.

@Fishy: GP and Kate were never close at all. The pic of Paul, Stella, and Kate was at a lunch last summer and NO, GP was not there. There have NEVER been any pictures of GP with Kate ever. GP had been spending much of her time in London until she became more relevant for Iron Man. The reason Kate and Chris were associated is because of Arlene, and that is the only reason. This is so stale, I can’t believe the haters keep grasping at straws for a reason to hate her. GP is 10 years older than Kate, why in the world would they associate with each other. Just because they are friendly with a designer? Come on, get real. GP would have never considered Kate an equal to be her friend, she is snobby that way. She is not talking about Kate in GOOP. She would consider Kate as being to low to even hate on.

My 2 cents @ 07/11/2010 at 10:09 pm

Just because the story was in Star magazine doesn’t mean it’s false. John Edwards was called out by The Naional Enquirer.

John Edwards was called out and the story grew because it was true. The KB/CM story went away because it wasn’t true.

That doesn't even make sense.. @ 07/11/2010 at 10:19 pm

@Not true:

GP is ten years older than Kate. Well, Alex is seven years older. What does that have to do with anything??? And having a manager/friend in common isn’t enough to start a rumor about infidelity. Hardly anyone even knows who Arlene is. So how could they randomly decide that because KB is a friend of Arlene then she is therefore having an affair with CM???? That doesn’t even make sense. That rumor got started for a reason…it’s just too random to be false.

evathediva @ 07/11/2010 at 10:46 pm

@Carin: you are a ride or die chick for KBones , huh? Thats okay.. just stop calling those who are not out. I have not forgotten your little diatribe with me earlier, when I simply answered a question about the Chris Martin and KBones rumor. Chill out…<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
GP and Fishy you got it handled. I agree with everything you are saying.

@evathediva: don’t blame the wrong person loser, it was me. you keep calling people out, and you keep getting it wrong. GO AWAY, you are not interesting and you make no sense whatsoever. You keep spouting the same drivel over and over again. We want to read something interesting, so go run to the Alex thread and speak to your equals.

finally they were spotted and this time it really does look like they were trying to go under the radar. I think the paps are stalking them, and that is sad. figured they would watch the world cup final. cute pics though. wonder why jj doesnt have them???

Where are the pics??? @ 07/11/2010 at 11:39 pm

@Gotcha:

Link to these pictures, please.

evathediva @ 07/11/2010 at 11:53 pm

@Not true: awww, the little gurl called me a loser..awwww… temper tantrum? much? Grow up you kinda sound like Kate….If you keep misbehaving I won’t come out and play with you next time. LOL…so cute!! when you are mad!!!

carzy **** ***** on this post…Ha Ha..bi polar for real ONTD site call you KBONES witches, monkeys and they say you belong in a zoo over here on Just Jared@Not true: you seem to be the real loser, whomever you are. Kate does not give a damn about you. Big Dummy!!

beautifulkate @ 07/12/2010 at 8:37 am

she looks great, one of the most beautiful actresses that’s for sure!!

Carla Nelson @ 07/12/2010 at 9:31 am

This woman looks bad without makeup. She looks like she needs a tan honey she is to pale I’m sorry and the clothes she wears make her looks bummy. A woman that is a plane Jane needs to stay dresses at all times. She needs to wear make up because without it she looks terrible. I can understand when you are at public places where you have a lot of actors gether. These two don’t make a cute couple because they have to call the paps 24/7 to be notice all the time. Even cute couples don’t get this much attention because they don’t need much attention to get notice. The thing about these two is that neither one is goodlooking so I don’t understand why they want their picture taken so much. I could understand if both had some looks but these two don’t look good in pictures. Have you ever seen people who look better in photos than in person. But then again Iv’e seen some who look better in person than on the photos. Pictures can sometimes make you look more of a mess when you not cute in the first place.

Peanut Gallery @ 07/12/2010 at 10:33 am

She has aged fast, must be too much of the goodlife

Eric is so boring too me now and so is the show. Compare him from the first year, totally night and day. I really don’t understand. In my opinion he has gotten the big head and he has dissapointed his fans and TB fans alike. I like Steve, Lafayette and Jason so much better. Alcide is just hotness waiting to happen. As far as Skarsgard, I don’t care who he dates, if he likes that nasty peice, then face it ladies that who he is. I ‘m not going to even blame , “she who shall remain nameless”, ladies, its him. He has not respect for himself , his fans, or her, and she allows it, because of course he thinks he is the greatest thing smoking, because we have made him believe that he is. He is nice to fans albeit, he knows to he has to be to our face. He is a liar, he tells us what we want to hear and he knows we are okay with that because “he said it”. WE come onto JJ post mutiple posts, argue and belittle each other, all so that Hans can go back and report our rabid responses. Ladies you have not figured out that Hans does personally know him? If you really want to show Alex your displeasure for his actions and his lies and about Kate, stop posting, stop feeding into this frenzy. You can still come in to JJ and look, but stop posting he thinks we American women are not birght, look how he treats Kate. I still like him and hopefully he will crawl out of the sewer and get himself together, but until he does, Hit him where it hurts, in his PR machine, make it run a little harder. Let him know that he is a product , and like any product, he can be replaced and taken of the shelf, until we desire him to come back. If other actors that have been around for awhile can respect their fans, even if it is to issue a “no comment “Then certainly Mr. Skarsgard saying it would not have been a problem. Just ignore him until he gets his act together.. Read this and think about it. Stop posting about this guy, 200 responses? Come one he is not even a globally well known actor or a A list actor yet.

Definately stop posting in Kate’s threads, this is exactly what she wants