Kate Bosworth: Gelson's Supermarket Girl

Kate Bosworth: Gelson's Supermarket Girl

Kate Bosworth picks up a few bags full of groceries from Gelson’s supermarket on Thursday (July 8) in Los Feliz, Calif.

After hopping into her Lexus and driving back home, the 27-year-old actress was seen walking her dog, Lila (a stray she adopted while on a 2004 vacation in Morocco).

Kate‘s boyfriend, True Blood stud Alexander Skarsgard, was last seen in Honolulu, Hawaii for his new film, Battleship.

More pics at X17!

kate bosworth gelsons supermarket 01
kate bosworth gelsons supermarket 02
kate bosworth gelsons supermarket 03
kate bosworth gelsons supermarket 04

Frazer Harrison/Getty

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 » Show All
CanadaGirl @ 07/10/2010 at 10:33 pm

Geez. Not even the dog wants to be with her. He’s trying to make his escape in the third picture.

Maybe KB is looking grim since Alex has turned out to be very interested in men. She cannot be happy after seeing all that licking, grabbing, smelling ass, etc. What was he thinking?????

@Gaydom: yeah, no chance she likes that video going viral. poor alex is going to be in trouble.

hey he was just joking around. the gossip sites are just using this at alex’s expense. I am glad that JJ is above posting that video.

@AS fan: Aren’t you asking yourself why JJ is not posting this video? If it was done in fun, JJ should have posted it. All the other sites have referenced it. Something fishy is going on.

what video? @ 07/10/2010 at 10:44 pm

@but why: What am I missing?? What video are you guys talking about?

good match @ 07/10/2010 at 10:46 pm

@Not nice: How do you know she’s happily married? She seems in love with Bosworth. It would not surprise me if those two were involved. Stranger things have happened in Hollywood. They look more passionate together than Bosworth does with any of the men she’s been recently spotted with.
At least her girlfriend Lisa walks beside her. :-)

Video killed an HBO star.... @ 07/10/2010 at 10:47 pm

Ow wa ow wa……….. How do you not know about the video?????

She is pathetic and Alex is even more pathetic for dating this ho-bag!!! Everyone in hwood has had here!! Sick!!
Why do the great actors never get posted on here…like Johnny Depp, Christian Bale, Daniel Day Lewis…and..oh that’s right because they acutally work most of the time and then let their work speak for itself. Alexander and this ho-bag rely on getting famous by being tabloid fodder. Sickos. And he is hot and all but he is not a GREAT actor! Let’s get real people!!

@but why: Is Alex’s black boyfriend in the vid?

ashley rose @ 07/10/2010 at 10:50 pm

I always wondered what happened to that dog, thats the one that she and Orlando adopted. I thought it got lost in the break-up.

Very funny @ 07/10/2010 at 10:50 pm

@Video killed an HBO star….: That is one of the best names ever!! I love it, but still feel bad for Alex.

@videokilledanhbostar @ 07/10/2010 at 10:52 pm

@Video killed an HBO star….: that’s a good one, I like that

@Yup Judging by that video, I think Alex has more in common with the contents sitting on that table in the middle of the room.

Maybe she could hook up with Michael Vick. Rumor is they have some things in common. They should talk.

@yes: I did not see the black guy probably because I could not watch the whole thing. Was he another observer?

After the video, do you really believe he has something with this boring, plain girl???? No way!!!

I for one am waiting for the next interview Alex gives. I really want to know how he will answer a question about this video. Heck, those screen shots will never go away.

@ness: are you trying to say that you found the unwilling object of alex’s affection to be anything besides plain and boring? That seems to be his type in any gender.

Look as an Alex fan, we should not slam him until we know the basis of the video. It would not have been such a big deal if it wasn’t so long. He is still amazing.

Queen’s Greatest Hits- $10.00

Shack full of booze- $200.00

Making a drunken homoerotic video- Priceless!

JustJoanie @ 07/10/2010 at 11:08 pm

Welcome back, WILSON !!! : D

@so wait: He had better taste when he wasn’t a Hollywood Boy, now he likes bimbos.

I wish I didn’t have to wade through two pages of nonsense, until I get to the good stuff. You guys are quite humorous, but I guess Alex gave you plenty of material to work with.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 » Show All