Kate Bosworth: Gelson's Supermarket Girl

Kate Bosworth: Gelson's Supermarket Girl

Kate Bosworth picks up a few bags full of groceries from Gelson’s supermarket on Thursday (July 8) in Los Feliz, Calif.

After hopping into her Lexus and driving back home, the 27-year-old actress was seen walking her dog, Lila (a stray she adopted while on a 2004 vacation in Morocco).

Kate‘s boyfriend, True Blood stud Alexander Skarsgard, was last seen in Honolulu, Hawaii for his new film, Battleship.

More pics at X17!

kate bosworth gelsons supermarket 01
kate bosworth gelsons supermarket 02
kate bosworth gelsons supermarket 03
kate bosworth gelsons supermarket 04

Ethan Miller/Getty

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 » Show All

@JM: Hysterical! Glad you decided to join the party!

I am so glad that Alex is not in L.A. so that he doesn’t have to be bothered by all of this madness. Why can’t you all just appreciate him as an actor?

JustJoanie @ 07/10/2010 at 11:39 pm

@AS fan: We do appreciate him as an actor and now we appreciate his awesome drunken homoerotic dance moves as well. Go Alex !!!!

Love her dress & shoes.

@AS fan: Go watch some TB reruns until you get your Eric fix tonight fangurl. You don’t need to read the comments if it hurts your sensitivities. His homo fondling speaks for itself. I actually think it goes along with his character both onscreen and off.

predictions? @ 07/11/2010 at 12:14 am

Any predictions for the next AS sighting? Is he going to be a grump or sheepish looking? Now that we know what is going on behind the scenes there is no reason for him to hide behind that frown.

Silly Alex @ 07/11/2010 at 12:16 am

Doesn’t he know that tricks are for kids?

@predictions?: She’s getting old, maybe she’ll try to get pregnant (she doesn’t have any career option). Skarsgard, beware of this Hollywood Succubus.

evathediva @ 07/11/2010 at 12:39 am

@Love her: until they find out how shallow and air-headed she is.

evathediva @ 07/11/2010 at 12:41 am

How are Chris and Gwyneth and Kate doing these days?

evathediva @ 07/11/2010 at 12:42 am

They should talk about it, it would really help Kate.

@AS fan: I get that some people want to make excuses for him. But the facts are the facts, I don’ t remember any other anybody doing anything remotely resembling this. These are not the drunken shenanigans of a co-ed, and I can’t imagine any straight guy behaving like this. Am I off?

Did she actually leave that poor dog in the hot car wile she was shopping? Nice and thoughtful.

Calling all Swedes @ 07/11/2010 at 12:48 am

I just want to know one thing, is what we saw in the video considered to be normal in Sweden?

Did she actually leave that poor dog in the hot car while she was shopping? Nice and thoughtful.

Not Swedish @ 07/11/2010 at 12:53 am

@Calling all Swedes: Sure it is normal if you go THAT way. I can’t understand the comments that say they think he is straight. Are you people blind?

these comments are very homophobic and you should stop when you dont know what youre talking about. alex is a straight man and has dated many women and no men. one stupid video means nothing. you are all trying to ruin his leading man status

@stop Are you serious? You think some posters on JJ are going to ruin his “leading man” status? Last time I checked posters on a message board aren’t responsible for putting 20 bottles of liquor in his path. Nor did the posters on a message board twist his arm and make him decide to do a strip tease with one of his male co-stars. He did that. He’s responsible for the choices he’s making. He doesn’t seem to be too worried about it, so why are you?

As for ruining his “leading man” status, his choice of “gf” seems to be doing more damage on that front. Her “pariah” status is rubbing off on him, and his insistance on carrying on some kind of PR relationship has had more negative impact on him than anything else he’s done to date. Just my opinion. Feel free to disagree.

God bless Kate.

Those are some seriously fugly shoes!

sad thing is she still has more films that are in post production on her imbd page listed
sad for two reasons really
one people will have to see them
two she isnt the worse presswhore in hollywood because she has atleast something coming out where as her presswhore conterpart Bilson has zero up and coming films lol
so Kate is useless but atleast its useless that works
well kinda lol

donnaflopp @ 07/11/2010 at 2:56 am

@calling all the swedes.

I’m Swedish and really didn’t see anything but a party. I would never take that as a sign that he is gay. Not that there’s anything wrong with that!

I dont care haha better i go

A whole week’s groceries for her right there in that bag.

(I’m sure someone said this already. Couldn’t help myself though.)

poorbitch @ 07/11/2010 at 4:14 am

@clue
I agree what a poor dog. Leaving a sick dog in a hot car whilst she shops?! Really?. I hope she at least bought the poor thing some food, along with her hair growth cream, stick of celery and fake tan.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 » Show All