Kate Bosworth: Gelson's Supermarket Girl

Kate Bosworth: Gelson's Supermarket Girl

Kate Bosworth picks up a few bags full of groceries from Gelson’s supermarket on Thursday (July 8) in Los Feliz, Calif.

After hopping into her Lexus and driving back home, the 27-year-old actress was seen walking her dog, Lila (a stray she adopted while on a 2004 vacation in Morocco).

Kate‘s boyfriend, True Blood stud Alexander Skarsgard, was last seen in Honolulu, Hawaii for his new film, Battleship.

More pics at X17!

kate bosworth gelsons supermarket 01
kate bosworth gelsons supermarket 02
kate bosworth gelsons supermarket 03
kate bosworth gelsons supermarket 04

Christopher Polk/Getty

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 » Show All

ugh don’t mention her car and DONT POST PICTURES IN FRONT OF HER HOUSE. i am a pap and i think it crosses a line people get shot in front of their homes. by you posting this it kind of just promotes it. not cool.

evathediva @ 07/11/2010 at 5:50 am

@fern:I think u need to take that up with X-17 my dear.

on another note: Wow..Kate does not seem to be smiling for the cam as she usually does. Hmmm…I wonder if it has to do with her Boyfriend ,Randy Alex…

she’s scarily mutating into her boyfriend in these pictures same fivehead butt chin and special education open-mouthed expression.

funny how she hasn’t been papped since Alex went to Hawaii and now that he’s back in town BOOM! another set of pics. She probably wants us to think she went to the store and then back home to cook some romantic dinner for her big stud of a boyfriend.
Sorry Twigs, unlike you, he’s going to need more than a bag of lettuce and a gallon of water to sustain him

Why do people dislike her so much. I don’t know much about her or him..

But I am curious. I had no ideal she was this disliked.. Not sure why?

I wonder what she was buying? food ? hahaha just kidding
booze and condoms I bet

Welcome back Wilson…….we missed you

I can’t wait to see the first pictures of Alex and Kate back together. They are so gorgeous.

I think people dislike her because she had been linked with some really gorgeous guys, especially the sexy and always gorgeous Orlando Bloom. Some people have never forgiven her for dating him. Now she’s with Alexander Skarsgard and he pretty hot too.

There is a book about Alexander Skarsgard! It’s very good, hot & steamy! But definitely not for the kiddies! You can actually check out free chapters @
Booksie Address: http://www.booksie.com/Nina_Simone

evathediva @ 07/11/2010 at 12:06 pm

@Tina:spam!!!.

You’re right. The posters at JJ are always bashing the girls with the hot boyfriends! Then they try to convince everyone it has nothing to do with jealousy. They’re so transparent it’s hilarious. Bottom line is this. Kate and Alex are a gorgeous couple enjoying their lives. That’s A LOT more than I can say about some losers w/ such pathetic lives that they spend their days on their computers posting nasty comments at this site!

Why all the hate? @ 07/11/2010 at 12:39 pm

Yeah, I remember that whole bit with Orlando Bloom. At the time I think she was, no doubt, the most hated-on woman in Hollyweird! People said just as many nasty things about her then as they do now. The only ‘break’ she got was when she dated that not-famous model. I’ve never understood the meanness that gets thrown her way or the level of intensity tbh. No, I do agree that she’s not a very good actress, and yes, she seems to be ‘unemployed’ most of the time. But what exactly is her ‘crime?’ That she dates high-profile male celebrities – ones who others happen to find ‘hot?’ It’s the only reason that makes any real sense.

Most of the haters probably went over to the Alex thread, so they can bash him. First it was about Kate, then about his new car, and now about the video. Funny thing, they used to say “poor Alex”, Kate is a maneater and he needs to get away from her. Now they realize that he is not what they originally thought. I love Kate, and think she is beautiful. She has many fans and I don’t think the people on jj realize that. On one fashion forum, there are literally 1000 comments about her, and that is ONLY for 2010. Most of the comments are overwhelmingly positive. She has a lot of fans, sure it may be about more than her acting, but does that really matter? And it looks like most of her fans actually think Alex is not good enough for her. I think they look great together.

don't ask @ 07/11/2010 at 1:13 pm

@Why all the hate?: You shouldn’t even bother asking what her “crime” is over here. These people conveniently throw around one unproven rumor and use it all they can. It is all they have and they think the more they say it the more people will believe it’s true. The whole point is that no one cares, and obviously Alex doesn’t care. The way they must boil every time they see this couple. HA! That is my favorite thing, reading their jealous comments whenever new pictures of Kate and Alex pop up. They used to try and explain the pictures away, and now they have given up on that and just talk nonsense.

@don't ask @ 07/11/2010 at 1:16 pm

remember haters love to explain pro-Kate comments as being from PR, how silly. In case any PR people really are reading, I want you to know that we love Kate and Alex. Go to other forums, and you will see that they have plenty of fans!!!

@@110: @Jealous:

Women that I have reasons to be jealous of :

1. Beyonce-beautiful lady, great entertainer,relevant
2. Charlize Theron-beautiful lady good acctress, relevant
3. Sandra Bullock,-beautiful, class act-good actress, relevant
4. Gisele Bundchen-top model, sophisticated-employed
5. Lady GaGa, not cute, but I like her music and I would love her life
6. Gwyneth Paltrow, not beautiful by any means , but I crave her Fashion invites
7. Zoe Saldana-beuatiful and talented actress
8. Denzel Wahsington’s wife and Matt Damon’s wife, Russel Crowe’s wife, because they are married to relevant actors and have a life pretty much outside of just being famous actors wives.

Before you start assuming that everyone who hates on Kate and Alex are jealous, please think about it. Kate is so irrelevant, I just have fun making fun of her. Anyone who will spend $5000 on a T -Shirt and brags about like its totally okay, well …anyway..

btw girls, when is the summer school vacy over with? I know both of you must be every bit of 15. LOL ,,,,,”,he’s so hot”,,,,yada yada LOL

wrong again @ 07/11/2010 at 1:37 pm

@what?: I think you are probably wrong about the age of commenters. Usually it’s the teen girls who get jealous and would bash the girlfriend. Pro-Kate comments are usually from an older age group, probably those who follow her fashion, and admire her style. (Fashion forum followers, etc). In any case, you really shouldn’t be jealous of your 1-8. It isn’t going to get you anywhere.

She’s looking good. Everyone on Alex’s thread is going crazy, what is happening??

The PR Truth @ 07/11/2010 at 1:47 pm

It is true that PR firms hire individuals to come onto boards/forums/fan sites and post positive comments already scripted. I have done it and so have several of my friends. So eveything you all read out there is not from true fans by any means. Just thought I’d give my 2 cents.

very wrong again... @ 07/11/2010 at 2:01 pm

@wrong again: I am not reallllly jealous of those on my list dear, do you know irony when reading or denote sarcasm? Some of you Kate fangulrs take a chill pill, relax, enjoy the ride. Really and rest assured, not everyone is jealous of Kate like you think they are. I would not want her life, her body, or her insecuirty issues. Really, who knows what Askars is like behind the mask.. You mean grown women are responding and saying that other women are jealous because Alex is hot.? Then you all need to growup and grow a tail, sit on it and relax. Really!!!

say what?? @ 07/11/2010 at 2:15 pm

@very wrong again…: not quite sure of what you are trying to say, but it doesn’t look like you are either. completely agree about enjoying the ride though

Kate’s looking great! She’s a beautiful girl!

@whatever: Ok, you can bash Rachel Bilson, but Kate Bosworth recently finished filming a short with Richard Gere. She’s not the best actress in the world, but I liked her in The Girl in the Park.

So you think that people that hate BosHo are jealous of her?

Get real. She was no one before, completely irrelevant. Personally, I only knew of her as “that kid that dies in The Horse Whisperer” and the “****** Lois Lane”. But after the Chris Martin play, she’s dog food, as far as I’m concerned. I view her as the equivalent of being thirsty and drinking water out of the toilet.

Bottom line is: whether or not she’s with Alex, whatever she does, whatever she says or wears, she’s trash, and that will never change.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 » Show All