Roger Federer: Shirtless Mediterranean Man!

Roger Federer: Shirtless Mediterranean Man!

Roger Federer enjoys some down time wife Mirka while vacationing in the Mediterranean on Friday (July 9) near Corsica, France.

The couple joined friends on a luxurious yacht and took a dip in the water before hitting the beach to soak in the sun.

Back in January, Federer won the Australian Open but last month, he was knocked out of Wimbledon in the quarterfinals by Czech Republic’s Tomáš Berdych. He fell to World No. 3 in the rankings — the first time in nearly seven years.

10+ pictures inside of Mediterranean man Roger Federer

roger federer mediterranean 14
roger federer mediterranean 15

Getty
  • Lisa Kudrow completed her jury duty in one day- TMZ
  • Watch the new music video for Hunter Hayes' song "Tattoo"- Just Jared Jr
  • Read a recap for the latest episode of Masters of Sex- Lainey Gossip

Sorry…Yuck!! To much chest hair!! Oye!

CanadaGirl @ 07/10/2010 at 7:49 pm

$50 bucks says that the Venus sisters could kick his a$$ on the courts.

“PUT IT ON!” Both of you!

I like Roger but hes shirtless is not hot

The Venus sisters could beat him up on the streets as well.

Ugly and out of shape spouse/girlfriend especially considering the amount of money he has.

Kelly Clarkston! @ 07/10/2010 at 7:55 pm

Too hairy! A little on the chest is ok, but he’s got all over. Wax it.

I can’t believe he is only 28. He looks old man.

mika_says_hi @ 07/10/2010 at 8:03 pm

whats with all the negativity. he is a great tennis player and why should he have to wax his chest to please jj readers??

Haters am sure he doesn’t give a dam what you say, as not many people have reached his levels in life. There is more in life than body image.

Refreshing @ 07/10/2010 at 8:07 pm

To see a top athlete with a normal, average woman not arm candy.

Lot of sh*t talking on here! I would love to see what you beauties look like in your swimwear. With your nasty, bitter attitudes and insults I’m sure you’re gorgeous *rolls eyes*

love Roger. Was devasted to see him lose early at French and Wimbledon. Hope that that was his wake up call. Great to see him still with Mirka and not some “supermodel”

I LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEE him!

i just think he’s gorgeous! he’s not pretty but he’s somehow attractive!

Love to watch him play tennis. Classy guy. Great family!

his wife gave birth to twins recently…..obviously she isn’t going to have the perfect body.

hahaha his expression

Aww, congrats on their new baby girls <3! Probably why he wasn’t quite as focused as usual, xoxo

I’d be pis$ed if the papz photographed my wife and I on holiday.

He certainly likes the out of shape fat chicks. There is hope for everyone.

She looks fantastic for having just given birth to twins, cute bum.
If Roger were my husband I’d tell him to wax lol, but they seem happy :)

Aaaaaaand that would be why I’ve always preferred Rafael Nadal.

normal couple,yeah

So Hot! Love Him! x

I don’t understand why out of shape women wear bikinis. She would look so much better in a cute tankini until she trims her middle down. The rest of us don’t need to see rolls hanging over when she sits down. Have some pride.

@Jaxx. .. She had twins … Plus I don’t mind his chest hair he could trim it I guess but I prefer any hair to shaved chest… Men with shaved chest look like cats with no fur ..

Good thing he doesn’t mind being with a natural normal woman, unlike his BFF Tiger,,

Roger is hot

Even though Nadal is my favorite player, Federer is probably the best male tennis player of all time. I second the remark of the petty losers on here will NEVER achieve what he has achieved in life. Plus, his wife just had twins, so shut up.

God bless Roger and Mirka.

Brightside @ 07/11/2010 at 1:45 am

Great tennis player, truly great tennis player but no poster boy for shirtlessness. He doesn’t need to be good looking, he has talent and athleticism coming out of his wazoo….but I won’t be putting his picture on my bedroom wall. Best just to admire him on the courts rather than on the beach.

Roger is the greatest tennis player of all time..his tennis is magic..I like very much him..I can’t say the same of his wife..she is not beautiful..she is a very lucky woman, she married a fantastic man..

Roger is fantastic..I love him..his wife is not so pretty..how can she wear bikini with this kind of body??..I agree she is a very lucky woman..Roger is very much in love with her, he always has been…

What happin he hahahahah like drink hahah

sexylatina @ 07/11/2010 at 2:54 am

This just proves what ive been saying all along. White people are nasty.

jrajjfromtaj @ 07/11/2010 at 6:32 am

Whats worng with chest hair!!!! girls stop wining,,, its manly ok! GUys have hair women have less hair…
ALso tennis player are not ripped!! They have really good cardiovascular reserve and stamina, and cant build muscle that easily. Andy murray is ripped, agassi not ripped, nadal has a weird bigger arm, but hes and exception..

Id be pissed as well if someone took photos when i was on holiday hes lucky they are nice or they would find a tennis ball in their camera lens..
leave his wife alone, she had babies,,!! freakss

Love Him So So Much
Come On Roger in Us Open 2010

Love Him So So Much
Come On Roger

@Jaxx
The woman recently gave birth to twins and in real life that is what a woman’s body really looks like not those lies we are fed by celebrities!
Its people like you who put pressure on women to promptly have liposuction and starve themselves.

andrea2002 @ 07/11/2010 at 9:41 am

Thank you for the pictures, I have been searching for an update on Roger Federer and this pictures answered my searches. Shirtless, he does not look the part but when you see him play you’d think otherwise. Thanks again.

@ally: because you’re shallow and care more about looks than talent?

HE’S SOOOOOOOOOO HOT!!!! LOVE HIM, HIS BODY IS PERFECT, HE’S SO CUTE SOOOOOOO CHARMING, HIS VOICE IS SEXY AND VERY MANLY!!! HE’S PERFECT!!!
MIRKA IS BEAUTIFUL, NICE ASS U GO GIRL!

Roger is so awesome, the best player ever! And he is so nice too!
Love his wife, she’s just amazing. And why the fcuk should she avoid wearing a bikini. Good for her for wearing whatever she wants. If you’re displeased by the photos, don’t look.

could you stop with the line that she had twins recently,who watches tennis knows that she was even fatter before she get pregnant,she is overweight from 2004

I loves a hairy man!!

I don’t care if she had twins or quintuplets. I just don’t think women should wear a bikini if they are overweight. There are other more flattering styles to wear. Just my opinion. There are some fashions that should only be worn by young, trim bodies and a bikini is one of them. Obviously a lot of women don’t agree with me. I also don’t think low cut, tight jeans should not be worn by someone with a huge muffin top. Also an opinion not shared by many.

What are you guys/girls talking about? Roger is way soo hot , he is not the typical “pretty boy” but there´s something about him that makes him soo hot. And what if Mirka isn´t a top model, I mean she isn´t ugly ether, and seems to be a nice person.

OOO, so nice, He looks like he is out of shape. I know regular guys who look like they are in better shape.

Who cares about top athlete? Roger is ugly inside and outside!!!

justdontlook @ 07/16/2010 at 3:30 am

@Jaxx:

It’s easier to go to the bathroom in a bikini fool.

@justdontlook:

How is it any easier to go to the bathroom in a bikini than it is in a tankini, which is what Jaxx suggested she wear instead? But she has lost quite a bit of weight, before she got pregnant she was huge.

ayush gaur @ 07/18/2010 at 12:37 am

Mirka has such a nice lovely ass.Federer is a lucky guy.

It’s captivating to aver that some child judge the although the points in the works as I do. Publicize blogging my confidante and perchance someday we can influence together with to hooch a beer or something.
I be experiencing added your blog on my laconic intelligence of readed blogs.

Nice post. I was checking continuously this blog and I’m impressed! Very useful information specially the last part :) I care for such info a lot. I was seeking this particular information for a long time. Thank you and good luck.

you’ve an amazing blog here! would you like to make some invite posts on my weblog?

@Amazed: but with the amount of money she has she should certainly look much better. she is a lazy, fat cow.