Angelina Jolie Would Love To Play Tim Burton's Maleficent

Angelina Jolie Would Love To Play Tim Burton's Maleficent

Angelina Jolie admits she would grab at the chance to work with director Tim Burton on the big-screen spin-off of Maleficent, the villain in Sleeping Beauty.

“I would love to,” the 35-year-old actress tells MTV. “It’s all new and being discussed, but I loved her when I was a little girl. She was my favorite. Tim Burton, the chance to work with him would be extraordinary.”

Angie plays a cool CIA agent in her upcoming movie, Salt, out July 23. But do her kids think she’s cool?

She shares with ET, “They’re still my kids. They still think mom’s not that cool. If I do a somersault on a trampoline, they’re like, ‘Wow, mom…. You’re a mom.’”

Angelina Jolie: I Got ‘Lots of Bruises’ Making Salt

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 719 » Show All
Lara CROFT TR @ 07/11/2010 at 12:48 am

Her kids would love that I believe.

I hope Angie gets to work with Tim Burton!

Yaaay!! I hope they’re going to make this movie happen. Love you always Angie!

Lara CROFT TR @ 07/11/2010 at 12:52 am

She will hopefully play Cleopatra as well. :)

Loved her in “Girl Interrupted” .. Looking forward to see “Salt”.

I LOVE YOU ANGELINA JOLIE!

I used to hate her… LOVE her now! :)

Who could be a better Maleficent than her? She’s be perfect for the role! I love you, Angie. :)

She would be perfect for Cleopatra :D

Lara CROFT TR @ 07/11/2010 at 12:57 am

I bet when she was that little girl she never imagined she would become the character someday!

i hate how people compare her to leann rimes (jimmy fallon in drag).. angelina actually does important things, rather than always appearing at a billion country music awards

Lara CROFT TR @ 07/11/2010 at 1:05 am

I am so happy to see the first 10 comments were decent. Good night guys, and dont forgot to pick up a Sunday paper tomorrow. The Parade magazine with Angie will be inside.

TRUTH HURTS. @ 07/11/2010 at 1:06 am

I love Angelina Jolie. Can’t wait to see Salt.

wow she is hot!

I hope she gets to play this part, and Salt looks kick ass.

God bless Angelina.

CanadaGirl @ 07/11/2010 at 1:22 am

She’s so… awkward.

Bloody hell, she looks so haggard.

I don’t care what anybody says: Angelina is cool.

LOVE HER!!
Its been an Angelina HBO lately showing Wanted, Kungfu Panda, Life or Something like it and Original Sin.
Everyone loves her!
cant wait for Salt.

MuchBlessings @ 07/11/2010 at 1:43 am

God Bless the Jolie-Pitts

God Bless the Jolie-Pitts

God Bless the Jolie-Pitts

God Bless the Jolie-Pitts

God Bless the Jolie-Pitts

I want to know what the leg tat says!
Please tell us Angelina!!!!

Beautiul Angie, may God continue to shine his light on you and protect you and your family.

Beautiful Angie, may God continue to shine his light on you and protect you and your family.

TIM BURTON + ANGELINA = Greatest film ever

I am impressed with Angelina and she speaks so eloquently.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 719 » Show All