Jude Law Sings Karaoke -- Johnny B. Goode!

Jude Law Sings Karaoke -- Johnny B. Goode!

Jude Law lets loose and sings some karaoke in the Czech Republic last week.

The 37-year-old British actor got the crowd going wild as he performed the rock and roll number “Johnny B. Goode,” which is #7 on Rolling Stone‘s 500 Greatest Songs of All Time!

Jude was in town for the Karlovy Vary Film Festival, where was honored with the president’s prize at the festival this year for his work on the silver screen!

Jude Law Sings Karaoke — Johnny B. Goode!

ABC

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All
CanadaGirl @ 07/12/2010 at 3:01 pm

haha… He’s braver person than I am. I’d never inflict my singing voice on the public.

Hahah that was so cute!

He is a such a fun guy and very good to his audience. Go Jude!

NIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICE voice Jude!!!

Congrats to him on the prize he was awarded at the Festival for Talented Mr. Ripley?? Love him in that film~

ciao

cute video.
but what is really funny,0:27 some woman in the background actually said:i dont know what is the big deal about him!
:D still love him though.

Brightside @ 07/12/2010 at 3:32 pm

I don’t know if he can sing but, gosh, he is so good-looking. Such a sweet and husky guy.

really nice vid, oh my I would never ever sing in public (even drunk :P)

Sweet Annie @ 07/12/2010 at 3:42 pm

I LOVE it. I love himmm!

very cute!! Go Jude!!

Let loose guys! It’s fun to sing for a crowd and you don’t need to be Celine Dion lol! All in fun. Nice job Jude!

dolorescraegt @ 07/12/2010 at 5:31 pm

he was at a birthday party. it wasn’t in public. he was just relaxing with people from the karlovy film festival where he was awarded the presiden’t trophy for his contribution to films. he was a good sport to get up there and do kareoke…..he did a hell of a job and the guests at the party went wild. besides he looks adorable.

Love it, what fun! He looks like he’d be a hoot to karaoke with.
Go go….go Jude go……go!

@Barbara: It sounds like they’re speaking Czeck in the background, so is that the translation of what she said?

dolorescraegt @ 07/12/2010 at 7:41 pm

what i wouldn’t give to have been in that room and watch jude go…..i think he would be great doing a film about a rock star. he’s got the moves definitely the sex appeal and he can sing….go judsie go….

Kat_momof3 @ 07/12/2010 at 8:52 pm

he didn’t sound bad at all compared to so many doing karaoke, but I would say he’s a better actor than singer… still, he pulled it off!

@sheryl:
yes it is :) that woman wasn´t probably intersted in him like everyone else :D

Disgusting tw@t.

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD STOP POSTING ABOUT THIS **********!!!!!!!

Lame – as usual.

sharyllee, no, I can’t get a date, so bitchin to Jared is all I got.

I love Judesie!

dolorescraegt @ 07/14/2010 at 9:57 am

andrew
i hope you get a date but i figure most posters who complain about jude have their own problems. jude’s a sweet guy and a great actor…he’s made some mistakes but they say to err is human to forgice is devine.

dolorescraegt @ 07/14/2010 at 9:58 am

i meant to say forgive….sorry…

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All