Julie Bowen is Kevin Spacey's Wife -- EXCLUSIVE

Julie Bowen is Kevin Spacey's Wife -- EXCLUSIVE

Modern Family actress Julie Bowen has joined the cast of Horrible Bosses as Kevin Spacey‘s wife, sources confirm exclusively to JustJared.com.

“Her role is hilarious,” our source tells us. “Funnier than her role on Modern Family, if that’s possible.”

The flick is about three friends (Jason Bateman, Jason Sudeikis, Charlie Day) who conspire to murder their awful bosses (Spacey, Jennifer Aniston, Colin Farrell) when they realize they are standing in the way of their happiness.

Below are more pictures of Colin sporting a shirtless and not-so-sexy comb over look.

colin farrell shirtless comb over 01
colin farrell shirtless comb over 02
colin farrell shirtless comb over 03
colin farrell shirtless comb over 04
colin farrell shirtless comb over 05

Credit: ABC; Photos: WENN, Fame Pictures
Posted to: Colin Farrell, Julie Bowen, Kevin Spacey, Shirtless

• How many glasses of wine can Gerard Depardieu drink a day?- US Weekly
  • Joan Rivers' doctor was also Celine Dion's doctor- TMZ
  • Macklemore is the latest victim of a death hoax- Gossip Cop
  • Check out cast portraits for Jane the Virgin - Just Jared Jr
  • Bill Hader will host Saturday Night Live- Entertainment Weekly
  • Ana Braga shows off her sexy bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

Can`t believe Hollywood still makes this kind of stupid movies. Well, this is not suprise, since JA is in it.

klutzy_girl @ 07/12/2010 at 4:04 pm

I love Julie and Jen so I’ll probably watch!

I dont care him. Im the best and im handsome

Jokergurl @ 07/12/2010 at 6:52 pm

I’m just looking at the pictures of Colin Farrell underneath the stuff about Kevin Spacey. It looks like Farrell’s gained back his muscle tone since he lost 40 plus pounds for Triage last year. :)

Kevin Spacey is NOT going to allow Jen Aniston in his movie.
There is no way that he will stand for such ….what is the word?
Ineptitude? Gee, if I could only spell!!!

Spacey is a top notch actor
and he is beyond good. Just face it.

But, there may be hope.
They may ask Jen to be in it
BECAUSE she is meant to appear so…what is the word?
Daft?

Her character might be the one with the sawdust
for brains, and the cute can.

I am so harsh on her, because I kept wishing that she would
wake up one day, and be able to play Shirley McClane’s
character as was done in “The Apartment.” That is when I first
became a Shirley McClaine fan. Wasn’t she fabulous.

Why can’t Jen capture the heart
like that, in a romantic comedy?

Yes sir, I really do believe that pretty soon
you are going to be hearing that little Jenny Poo
is leaving the movie, due to exhaustion.

But wait. Maybe I am just speaking for myself,
if it were me that was in this movie, and surrounded
by such remarkable talent. I would be too nervous to
show up and stand up straight.

I mean just LOOK at all of that talent, and in one room.

Jen is going to have to pick up her game,
and now how to hit her marks, and how to
deliver her line, at the crack of the whip.

Oh. She will go nuts, I tell ya.
NUTS!!!

She won’t know which way to run off of the parking lot, first.
Poor little thing.
Have they started of the flick, yet?

Wonder who will be the leader of the pack!!!

Oh, Jen’s weave will shrivel
and turn to dry dust, during the filming of this movie!!!

Oh, I hope there is lots of leaks about Jen truning purple
from bad nerves, and having been up all night
with a new puppy that has a case collic…. and Jen,
poor dear, had to walk the halls with the little pup,
until he fell asleep, in her widdle arms.

Hey.
Kevin.

What’s in the BOX????

Jen’s deviated septum?

God, I love Kevin Spacey! Great actor. “The Usual Suspects” is such an awesome movie.

are you kidding? @ 07/12/2010 at 9:24 pm

@blondie: Blondie, I get that you love KS, but really now – this is the same man who created the entire career of Kate Bosworthless. His judgment isn’t that stellar.

Congrats, he finally found a wife and not a beard

Wow! Breaking news!

Oh, Colin. Please stop trying to NOT look hot. We just don’t buy it!

to love or not to love @ 07/13/2010 at 7:38 am

I Love Kevin Spacey, but his *friendship* with Kate Boswhore confuses me. ???? Yuck!

tiger tim @ 08/17/2010 at 1:38 am

STILL WONDERING IF the mildly talented, TOO LONG RICH,
Kevin Spacey is having ANY second thoughts about his ongoing
‘collaborations’ in history’s –MOST– awesomely genocidal
regime ACROSS the Pacific.

( BTW the latest accepted scholarly est. is 70 MILLION
exterminated in ‘peacetime’ decades AFTER WW2)

It might be wise if he did, ESP. on this, the AGAIN ‘mysteriously
overlooked’ 20th anniversary of the Tiennamen Massacre
AND the 60th anniversary of the staggeringly, urgently relevant
KOREAN WAR.

‘No people —NO problem’
———GUESS who said that!

WexaliMeeri @ 10/04/2010 at 8:42 pm

What are your favoritte films?

My list is here:
TALES FROM THE TOMB: LOST SONS OF THE PHARAOHS, 1997
P.S. I Love You, 1991
SUDDENLY SUSAN (’97/’98 SEASON), 1997
MORTAL PASSIONS, 1989
MARY TYLER MOORE SHOW, THE 6 (’75/’76 SEASON), 1975
There’s No Time For Love, Charlie Brown, 1973
BAD GIRL’S GUIDE, THE, 2005
DANGER ISLAND, 1992
JOHNNY DANGEROUSLY, 1984
BIG RED (’62 DISNEY), 1962

You may find all of it on imdb

I love music like “Queen”. What about you?