Sandra Bullock: Flight to L.A. with Louis!

Sandra Bullock: Flight to L.A. with Louis!

Sandra Bullock holds onto her son, Louis, as they walk through the airport on Saturday (July 10) in Austin, Texas.

The 45-year-old actress and her six-month-old son were on their way to Los Angeles to attend the funeral of Rebecca Spikings-Goldman, the wife of screenwriter/producer Akiva Goldsman.

Sandra and Akiva worked together on Practical Magic and A Time to Kill.

Late last month, Sandra made an appearance at Nashville Rising, a benefit concert for flood relief.

sandra bullock louis austin flight 01
sandra bullock louis austin flight 02
sandra bullock louis austin flight 03
sandra bullock louis austin flight 04

• Kourtney Kardashian celebrates the 35th birthday in a bikini- US Weekly
  • Cher Lloyd talks about her new music video for “Sirens”- Just Jared Jr
  • Michelle Obama will be visiting Nashville - Entertainment Weekly
  • How did Jennifer Garner look in 1999? - Huffington Post
  • Ryan Gosling is attending this year's Cannes Film Festival- Lainey Gossip
  • Constance Nunes shows off her bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All
Jokergurl @ 07/12/2010 at 6:54 pm

First! I think, good to see her happy and smiling, baby Louis is such a cutie.

Hes absolutely adorable so cute, i loved Sandra in The Blind Side………Top Movie!!

What a little cutie pie! He looks so calm and inquisitive.

reality check @ 07/12/2010 at 6:56 pm

He is so dang cute!

Another baby we’ll get to see growing up

I saw a video clip of her and Louis in the airport. Some nasty Joe Public chewed her out because one of his kids was in the video. Sandra apologized and moved over immediately but this guy was a total douche bag. Is this what typical Americans are like, rude a-holes?

aw, isn’t this a sweet Hollywood ending!!

@Arianna: yes, they are. they’re also racists

I’m happy for her.

he is SO cute!

How did Sandra have that black baby??? Can anybody tell me?

evathediva @ 07/12/2010 at 7:18 pm

he is sucha cutie patootie. I am so happy for Sandra. @babygirl: WE will let you sit in a corner and figure that one out. Please let us know what you come up with. (darn idiot)

@evathediva: Darn idiot?? That wasnt funny at all

I thought that it was hilarious.

Oh great.
A couple of bigots who lump everyone together by nationality, calling someone ELSE racist.
*rollseyes*
I guess that’s because racism, rudeness and ignorance don’t exist anywhere else in the world?
Well except in your posts, that is.

Louis is just too cute for words!
And I adore Sandra.
Why couldn’t I have been at the Austin airport today, instead of last week?

@Arianna:

where did you watch that clip?

Sandra looks good and happy, and Louis is a lucky little boy!

Another baby we’ll get to see growing up

@reply | Flag This
# 6 Arianna @ 07/12/2010 at 7:01 pm +1

——-
I don’t understand that at all. Why did that make him angry? It isn’t like anyone cares that his kid is in the video.

to babygirl @ 07/12/2010 at 7:55 pm

How did Sandra have that black baby??? Can anybody tell me?
=============
have you been living on another planet?? it’s very simple; louis’s biological mother gave her child, for whatever reason(s), up for adoption. sandra came along and adopted louis becoming his legal parent and guardian. what part of this process do you not understand??

to babygirl @ 07/12/2010 at 7:55 pm

How did Sandra have that black baby??? Can anybody tell me?
=============

John Hopkirk @ 07/12/2010 at 8:32 pm

I have a lot of time for Ms.Bullock, I think she is generally one of the nicer celebrities in Hollywood, but she has gone down in my estimation because she adopted a colored baby and not a white one. There are hundreds of white, ALL AMERICAN babies who are desperate for homes, yet she goes and gets one from New Orleans in an effort to be fashionable and cosmopolitan.

Such a cute baby! Sandra is awesome.

if only Lindsey could adopt a black baby with Mel, they would be all set!

if only Lindsey could adopt a black baby with Mel, they would be all set!

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All