Joe Manganiello Steps Up to The Plate

Joe Manganiello Steps Up to The Plate

Joe Manganiello goes up to bat at Anaheim Stadium in California on Sunday (July 11).

The 33-year-old True Blood actor participated in the Taco Bell All-Star Legends and Celebrity Softball Game, an annual friendly game of softball played between former MLB players and celebrities.

Joe was joined by other celebs including James Denton of Desperate Housewives, Mad Men star Jon Hamm, Mario Lopez.

Maria Menounos and former MLB player Mike Piazza were also along for the fun!

joe manganiello celeb softball game 01
joe manganiello celeb softball game 02
joe manganiello celeb softball game 03
joe manganiello celeb softball game 04
joe manganiello celeb softball game 05

Credit: Michael Buckner ; Photos: Getty
Posted to: Joe Manganiello

• Who is Fun. frontman Nate Ruess dating?- US Weekly
  • Ray J is being charged with 10 crimes- TMZ
  • The Bachelorette's Andi Dorfman addresses pregnancy rumors- Gossip Cop
  • Louie has been renewed for one more season- Entertainment Weekly
  • Miley Cyrus is the latest victim of an internet death hoax- Huffington Post
  • Read a recap for the latest episode of Masters of Sex- Lainey Gossip
  • Genevieve Morton shows off her sexy bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

F*ck Sookie, This ADONIS needs to get on with it and RAVISH ME NOW!!!!!

ashley rose @ 07/13/2010 at 10:54 pm

He’s so yummy..
I liked him in One Tree Hill
And he makes a nice Alcide

groovelicious @ 07/13/2010 at 10:56 pm

Gorgeous guy.

MEET THE NEW REASON WHY I WATCH TRUE BLOOD. HE IS SO HOTTTTTTTTTTTT

I love him!!! 6′ 5″ of awesomeness.

Ok, I have to admit, I was a die-hard Askars fan until KBos killed the hotness out of him and now he’s just, well…maybe Sweden will revive him. But this one – I rewound the DVR about 20 times after Sunday’s episode when he walked across the room. Does Alan Ball really think that we believe that Sookie wouldn’t jump him after dull Bill? Yowza. He is Hottie McHot with those abs…what a waste to have him in clothes, ever. And yes, I know he has a girlfriend (who he at least acknowledges!)….

He is so hot on True Blood
I love him!

IA, and even though he’s taller than Alex, Joe’s body looks more proportionate and masculine. ADONIS!
I hope he keeps the same nice attitude.

The Viking Dethroned! @ 07/13/2010 at 11:44 pm

Dang! That’s one hot hunk a MAN CANDY!
Why bother anymore with Skarsgard now that he’s lost his mojo,
When this delicious male walks on screen…. A-L-L-L my attention is so-o-o-o on that wolf man!

Yes, Jared got with the the program. JM is the hottest guy on the show. Hope they keep him.

YES LADIES THIS IS ONE HOT TAMALE!!!! HE SEEMS SO NICE TOO! HOPE IT ALL LASTS FOR HIM. WHAT A SMOKIN BOD. CAN’T WAIT TILL HE TAKES IT ALL OFF TOO.

CanadaGirl @ 07/14/2010 at 12:37 am

Back off ladies. He’s MINE! It’s nice that this guy is … meaty and not a string bean.
I really wanted him and Sookie to have a little hanky-panky on the show. There was that moment they shared before she got the cell phone call where I was like, Oh my. Something’s going to happen.

@Rawr: Yeah, he’s honest about his relationship! ;) Good for him.

Me to long .6’2 who’s love me

To quote Lafayette “This boy is sex-on-a-stick”! I never wanted to be a robe more than when Alcide donned one cooking breakfast. He could run hot on me any day.

I’d hit that. Smokin’ body.

He's such a nice guy @ 07/14/2010 at 6:17 am

@Question:

Maybe that’s why we love him : HONESTY

I’m so glad for him and his success on TB
and I’m happy he has a lovely girlfriend.

HOT, HOT, HOT!!!

The good news is that he says he gets naked a lot on the show – to shift of course, I’m sure, not because we gratuitously need to see it – so more yum to come. I also like that he’s the one character on the show who tells Sookie to get over herself. When I was listening to his lines and not just staring at his abs…

@Rawr:
Yeah, loved how he gave it right back to Sookie. And that robe! I’ll cook him breakfast anytime. Seriously, manly.

Gorgeous!

loving Joe/Alcide, he’s soo yummy.

evathediva @ 07/14/2010 at 6:29 pm

THis man is the total package. Just mmm good!! Thanks Jared, glad to see you on top of your game…