Kate Bosworth: Kings of Leon Concert with Alexander Skarsgard!

Kate Bosworth: Kings of Leon Concert with Alexander Skarsgard!

Kate Bosworth and her boyfriend, True Blood heartthrob Alexander Skarsgard, take in the Kings of Leon concert held at Hollywood Bowl on Monday night (July 12) in Los Angeles.

The happy couple was accompanied by Kate‘s stylist pal, Cher Coulter.

Other celebs in attendance included Hilary Duff (with fiance Mike Comrie), Jessica Biel, Calvin Klein’s latest underwear model Zoe Saldana (with fiance Keith Britton), Lauren Conrad, and Entourage’s Kevin Dillon.

KoL really knows how to draw in the celebs!

kate bosworth kings of leon alexander skarsgard 01
kate bosworth kings of leon alexander skarsgard 02
kate bosworth kings of leon alexander skarsgard 03
kate bosworth kings of leon alexander skarsgard 04
kate bosworth kings of leon alexander skarsgard 05
kate bosworth kings of leon alexander skarsgard 06
kate bosworth kings of leon alexander skarsgard 07

• Big Brother Season 8 winner Evel Dick Donato gets hit by a car- TMZ
  • Maitland Ward's dress is definitely something you can't miss- Huffington Post
  • Anais Zanotti shows off her body in a yellow bikini - Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 710 » Show All
Buttercups @ 07/13/2010 at 4:09 pm

The True Blood hunk and the Blue Crush starlet !!
I can’t wait to rent their movie !

…NOT!

As usual, she’s hamming it up in front of the cameras looking like a bag lady!!
And as usual, from what I can see, he’s less than thrilled.

She must send the paps her itinerary by the hour, so the paps know where to go to take their photos. He makes a nice chaffeur.

They were together? Looks more like her Dad dropping her off at the mall to pal around with her girlfriend. Please JJ, it’s to much already. Unless you have the coveted “money shot” = full on kiss or a happy Alex in the same frame as this famewhore, STOP THE INSANITY!

timnatasha @ 07/13/2010 at 4:18 pm

Kate, pls, change the shoes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Where is Skarsgard?

CanadaGirl @ 07/13/2010 at 4:21 pm

She touches her hair a lot – self conscious or checking to see if she brushed it?
Knit sweater, ruffled mini-skirt, and Peter Pan boots. o.O

This does not look like a happy couple to me.
More like two pals on a date.

@OMG:
Which is really ****** of someone who’s supposedly in a ‘relationship’ don’t you think?!?
But, like it’s been posted on here many, many times, this is the only way that she EVER gets any publicity. Dating higher profile men!! Or married men. LOL!!

burnt bacon @ 07/13/2010 at 4:26 pm

Aw, JJ, bless your little heart.

Is Alexander the designated driver? Did he wait in the car? I just don’t get these two. . . She looks thrilled (again) and he looks pissed (again). Was the female friend in the car with them also or did her daddy drop her off too?

Whatever Works @ 07/13/2010 at 4:26 pm

Did he attend the concert or just drop those girls off?

I think we should stop commenting if we want them to go away!

Kate and Alex are the kind of couple I’d like to hang out with. They do fun things together like concerts, shopping, and vacations.

Bosworth seems to be a in a relationship with her stylist not Skarsgard.
Those two show more pda.

burnt bacon @ 07/13/2010 at 4:28 pm

@Bee:
I don’t want them to go away, actually. I have a really boring job, and typing snark about Frick and Frack here makes me look busy.

ugly chick.

I think Alexander just picked up Kate after the concert after all.

@Cristy: Is he her boyfriend? They don’t seem like a couple. More like friends.
He seems to treat her the same as his other friends.

I agree. Those nasty boots have to go. Look ridiculous with those string beans (legs) and a mini skirt.

I read that Alex likes his girls natural. Maybe Kate is taking it to the next level to prove that she is the “no running water needed” type. . .no hair brush, saving water on showers, no make-up, etc. Those boots must equal stinky feet by now, especially wearing them barefoot.

are you serious…..I agree with a previous poster…..I do not think jared is on the payroll anymore, I think he knows this girl looks like a joke, it just gets worse LOL

This is the most uncoupley couple I’ve ever seen.
He always look like he’d like to be anywhere else when he’s with her and she always looks super happy to be photographed.

@North:

Actually, he seems to treat her with even less affection than his other friends. If they are just friends – why? If they are dating, again, why?

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 710 » Show All