Orlando Bloom Gets A Degree!

Orlando Bloom Gets A Degree!

Orlando Bloom receives an honorary degree from the University of Kent in his hometown of Canterbury, United Kingdom on Tuesday (July 13).

The 33-year-old English actor was joined by his fiancee Miranda Kerr and his mother Sonia Bloom, father Colin Stone, and sister Samantha.

“It’s a really big deal. It’s an exciting day for me,” Orly told the Press Association. “I’m really honored to be back in my home town. I have so many amazing memories of the cathedral and Canterbury. I have lived near the university so it’s like my playground. It’s a huge, huge honor and I feel chuffed, as does my mother – nobody more than my mother.”

This was Orlando‘s first graduation ceremony since missing the graduation at Guildhall School of Music and Drama because he was working on Lord of the Rings at the time.

orlando bloom gets degree 01

• Bryana Holly knows how to heat up the desert- Hollywood Tuna

ihatebooks143 @ 07/13/2010 at 9:31 am

Congrats to Orlando!!

Look at them, isnt it nice to see them in one frame? <3

He’s like a teenager! LOL

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I love Miranda’s outfit! What a hot couple.

Umm….is that Orlando’s sister in the blue skirt? Holy s/hit!!! OK, I’m not going to say anything more because I don’t want to be mean.

congratulation Orlando!!!
He and Mrianda are a really sweet couple! I hope he enjoy this day!!!!

David Suchet (the other guy in robes) seems to have worked out how you’re supposed to wear those hats.

Orlando Bloom
Capricorn Sun, Scorpio Moon

produces in you an extremely strong inner drive and a keen sense of your own importance as an individual. A certain rigid inner pride keeps your self-respect always at a high level. Early on, temperament may be a problem, but as you mature cooperation is learned and a judicial and rather stern nature rules the personality. A very reserved individual, you often express yourself in quiet ways, always remaining perfectly capable of communicating disapproval without saying even a word. Most people think of you as a very reasonable person and in may ways you are. It is very difficult, however, to ever persuade you that you are wrong because of a highly inflexible core within. Often you may use the tactic of appearing not to understand the other person’s point of view, even when it is quite clear to you. You are very honorable, loyal, and devoted, with a keen sense of the sobriety of life, and of your duty as a part of it. Right or wrong, you hold to your first impressions of people, especially if those first impressions were not good. You are a very understanding of people and their problems, and while you usually can remain very much detached, you are a good listener and provide sound advice. Emotions never seem to interfere with your reasoning power.

hehe a bit ridiculous.

Beautiful miranda .orlando like old hes nathing

He looks Goof. LOL

loolooskiptomaloo @ 07/13/2010 at 10:48 am

Another degree of BS for Orlando Bloom. What was it in–Scenery Chewing and Overdramatic Brow Arching? Celebrity Posing and CheckWriting? Why is everyone acting like this is a genuine, hardearned accomplishment on his part? Like it is real or something? His mum’s all chuffed-for what? Getting there picture taken by some hired gossip pap? Does this make it real for them? Some family values, anything goes as long as at least a few people buy it most of the time. To bad for the other genuine graduates that day who sacrificed and worked hard for there degrees because there value has dropped along with there negotiable salaries. An honorary to say, Ian McKellen, would be one thing, but Bloom? What is this, clown college? Good thing his fiancee was there to help make sure he got some media coverage for it.

this is bullsh*t

@me:
So he’s a stubborn idiot so full of self-pride he’ll cut off his nose to spite his own face rather than admit or correct a mistake? Clings to fantasies? Sounds about right.

Like father - like son @ 07/13/2010 at 11:09 am

He wore a similarly foppy hat in Curse of the Black Pearl and still managed to look good, but he was young and handsome then. Now he just looks…odd and sort of old. He resembles his portly-looking father more and more as time passes.

lol he looks like a Shakespearean pimp.

@loolooskiptomaloo:
No kidding. Look at the two of them posing as if this is the real deal! bwahaha. Bet she’s fantasizing in her head that she’s at the Oscars.

Butter_Fly @ 07/13/2010 at 11:43 am

Wow. You could play frisbee with that hat.

Is she pregnant?

His outfit is funny but no, her outfit is all wrong.

Only idiot haters could find anything wrong with these pictures.
Orlando now has an honorary doctorate to go with his well earned bachelor’s degree. A BFA, honors, that he achieved despite his dyslexia.
He is a local boy done good. Surrounded by loved ones, and making even the traditional silly hat and gown look darn sexy!
The other doctorate recipients posed for photos, too. Are they famewhores as well? Or just Orlando, because he is posibg with his fiance? If she wasn’t there would you feel differently? Oh yeah, I’m sure of it.
CONGRATULATIONS ORLANDO!!!

What the hell did he get a degree for ??!!!! Science? Economics? Mathematics? Genetics?

And trust, the most “chuffed” person there is Miranda who finally got her photo shoot with family Bloom.

@me: How do have time for this ?

Congratulations Orlando!!!

BTW, Jared.
It should read that Orlando Bloom gets ANOTHER degree.
He has a BFA from Guildhall.

Doctor of Arts.

Like father - like son @ 07/13/2010 at 12:11 pm

It’s a British thing – he doesn’t look any sillier than any other gent decked out to receive a similar honour. AMiranda looks lovely as usual.

Congratulations!
He and Miranda look fantastic!
And his family looks so proud!

Bitter, party of one, your table is ready.
I know that you are bitter, as you obviously don’t have a degree of your own.
Anyone who makes as many grammatical errors as you just did, can’t have had much education.
And BTW, it wasn’t a “gossip pap” photographer. It was a journalist covering the awards ceremony.
It WAS real.
Get over it.

Miranda, HIS FIANCE, is standing beside him, and his family.
That’s why all of the haters are ticked off.
These pics just shot down a few of their choice insults.
LOL!

CONGRATULATIONS ORLANDO LOVE YOU .
I see the Delphi loons are in full force to prove how pathetic they are no need to do that we already know LOL.

Congrats to Orlando and his family!

Congrats to Orlando and his family!

more McDonald @ 07/13/2010 at 1:13 pm

American are ignorants!

more McDonald @ 07/13/2010 at 1:15 pm

Americans are ignorant!

Not all "Delphi Loons" @ 07/13/2010 at 1:22 pm

Delphi loons? I’m sure not everyone who posts anything slightly negative around here is a “Delphi loon.” I admit I don’t “go bananas” over Orlando Bloom nor do I think he’s a particularly good actor, but I’m not a “hater” either (he really seems like a nice enough chap). But I certainly don’t identify with those posters over at Delphi. I’ve read some of their twaddle espousing all manner of ridiculous “conspiracy” theories which they seem to believe but can’t prove.

The sister was just standing there watching the pictures being taken, minding her own business, when she was forced into the picture. Come on people, you all know how that works, it has happend to you or you have forced someone to do it. You know when she sees that picture she is going to be so mad at whoever forced her into that pic. Also, everytime she runs across this picture she will destroy it. I have several pix in my past that fall into this category, have gotten rid of them. However they still keep popping up. LOL I even took one out of my sisters family album.

To the person who was so nasty about Orlando’s looks:
1. Post a picture of yourself so we can see how “hot” you are.
2.That vest wouldn’t look good on anyone LOL but Orly makes it work.
3.DUH Of course he won’t look like he did when he was 22 years old he is 33 but still a good looking man .

Miranda and Orlando smile as they stand on the red carpet.I think they don´t goes well.

Lol, I’m not even a ‘fan’ but these two are too cute and perfect together.

There are some rumours that they say that she is pregnant … I think so.

Didn’t she deny the pregnancy some days ago?

Awww! Lol she must be soooo proud of him! Dyslexia didn’t stop Orly from getting a degree, congrats!!!! :’D

Man, he did gooooood. Miranda is some goddess. Congrats on the degree son lol

Orlando does it all the time for me just so hot.

Normally I think she looks really strange but I must admit that with the photo taken from a distance her face looks cute and not like chucky. Anyway, nice one Orlando, good for you!

Doctor and Mrs. Bloom!
squeees!

I enjoy very these authentic pictures, they seem to really support each other like a real couple. I like them because as if she is a supermodel and amazingly beautiful they look sometimes like us.Normal.

oh and congrats Orlando!!!

dont shoot me. @ 07/13/2010 at 4:50 pm

The family portrait looks lovely, but Miranda in her short dress looks like she’s posing for a fashion shoot with her leg like that.

I’m sorry I have tried to like her but its just not gonna happen. I think in 10 years from now when they’re divorced he’s gonna look back on this picture and wonder how he didnt see it coming.

She poses properly in a perfectly age appropriate little Summer dress, and you say that she looks like she is at a photo shoot?
I guess she just can’t help the fact that she knows what to do with her arms and legs and doesn’t just stand there like a lump.
She looks fresh and beautiful.
Shame on her!

You mean that 10 years from now, when he’s divorced, he’ll look back and say to himself “how could I marry a lady that poses like that?”
LOL!

She poses like a model. Why do you complain?
That’s as if you expected a professional cook to make fantastic omelettes at work and disgusting ones at home.

Yes, that’s exactly what they meant!
That’s their “logic” for ya!
LOL!!

“She poses like a model. Why do you complain?”
Because she looks great, and is included in the family picture.
They had to think of SOMETHING to complain about.

lifeoftheparty @ 07/13/2010 at 6:09 pm

I still don’t get it? Can someone explain how this engagement/wedding is suppose to last? I mean when (if) they marry where will they settle down UK or AZ or US? If and when they have kids will it be in the UK or AZ? Will one give up their career to rear the children?… I know they have the money to go where they like but – how many couple from different countries with very busy schedules and lifestyles keep it together – at least past the first 2-3 years?

He’s really adorable in his cap and he’s aging far better than Brad Pitt…..of course, Pitt is in his 40s, but still…..he looks like a homeless bum these days. I’m proud of Orlando, he’s not in and out of drug rehab like a lot of celebrities and he seems to be very well grounded. Congrats to a guy who deserves it!

dont shoot me. @ 07/13/2010 at 6:15 pm

Geez not much sympathy for people with a different viewpoint here.

I said I tried to like her, it didnt work, and I cant help but feel he’s making a big mistake.

That said, why is everyone here so riled up at the fact that 1 anonymous poster doesnt worship her. Get a grip.

That is so true i agree.

Brad Pitt looked awful with that grizzled “old billy-goat” beard, I’ll admit. But have you seen him now that he’s shaved the beard completely off? He looks GREAT again and as hot as ever (well, in my opinion anyway). And you’re right, he IS 46 as compared with Bloom who’s only 33. I used to think Bloom was handsome, but imho he doesn’t look to be aging as well as either Brad Pitt or Johnny Depp. Maybe if he’d shave off the facial scruff too…

Its funny because there is no pics of miranda with his mum or sister 2 gether. Just that one with the family.

@Oh ob:

How is that funny? There are no pictures of Orlando with just his mom or his sister or dad, etc.

Sexy & adorable couple. Love them both! It’s nice to see them together for such a special occasion.

YEAH!!!
His mother and father must really HATE him!!!!
I mean, that’s your reason that there aren’t any pics of Miranda with just his mum or sister, right!!! That they can’t stand her????
So they either hate Orlando too, or your logic doesn’t hold water. Unless you are a proud hypocrite, and willing to twist your reasoning to fit your agenda.
Which is it?

@lifeoftheparty:

I’m guessing they will live in the US – LA or New York since it would be the best home base for both their careers. Then they’ll have to learn how to compromise and think of each other (and the kids if they have any) in order to make the relationship work … just like us “regular” folks. I do wish them all the best though. They both seem like nice people.

Very true.
Both of their careers are centered, or can be centered almost anywhere. It’s not like one of them has a nine to five job in Sydney, and the other has a nine to fiver in LA.
They will work something out.
They already have three years experience in the art of the compromise.

cuuuuuuute! lol.

Congratulations Orlando!
For receiving the doctorate, and for getting engaged!

So why can’t they stay in the uk i mean orlando always said the uk is hes home and that he will never move . he has done a green home here.

looks like she woke up 5 minutes before these pictures were taken!
yay @ the swollen face!
she also has saggy knees, pretty sad for someone that young;

always working @ 07/14/2010 at 7:08 am

@@52:
This time it was ALL about him. Not about her. He got something important. HIS family was there. And all of them ( including HIM – an actor, and his sister –actress) managed to look like ordinary people taking ordinary photos for the family album. They were not acting or pretending. They were not doing their jobs. The only person who was working there was Miranda. She was posing like for the magazine. Nothing from her side was spontaneous in any photo. Crossed legs, angled head, posing, posing and posing. Don’t tell me that she is not able or capable to make one ordinary, normal photo with the man of her life and his family. This family photo with her leg behind (like she is making one for panties and bra) is ridiculous. Was she trying to steal the show? It was not the red carpet. She should show some respect for this event and behave NORMAL. I am hardly waiting for their wedding photos. Imagine how big Miranda’s show it is going to be. He will be there too, but who cares.

@always working:

I noticed that too, especially the one with the bent leg. Considering she’s such a presswhore, we’re lucky she didn’t show up in a bikini……

No surprise at all. Didn’t you see her pics last year at that hotel opening? She posed with her arms up in the air as she was doing a shoot or about to receive an oscar…so fake and staged.

Yes, it WAS all about him. He was surrounded by loved ones on a very special day.
And Miranda can’t help that she automatically poses properly. It’s automatic. If she was really ‘working it’, she would have had her hand on her hip and her booty thrust out. She looks like a normal, very pretty young lady here, who just happens to know what to do for a picture. That was an “ordinary” picture for her. Everone does something a little different for a picture. I know that I look better when I keep my chin down a bit, so that’s what I do when being photographed. And if it’s a full length picture, I know to put one foot in front of the other. It just looks more attractive in photographs. Since I know these little hints, does that make me a show off, too? She certainly wasn’t “trying to steal the show”. In every picture, she is standing just a bit behind him.
And these pictures were NOT just casual photos for the family album. These were taken by news agencies for publication.
I think that you are just reaching for something to complain about.
But my favorite was…
“Imagine how big Miranda’s show it is going to be. He will be there too, but who cares.”
You just described EVERY wedding in the history of the world!
LOL
A wedding day is technically about both of them, but it IS the bride’s show. You’ve never been to a wedding if you don’t understand that one.
LOL!

Miranda looks demure and lovely in these photographs.
There isn’t a darn thing wrong with any of her pictures.
IMO, if the other two ladies would have taken a step back, and posed in the same way that Miranda is, it would have been a family picture worth framing. As it is, mum is stading too far in front of him, and Sam just way too far forward, and should have been standing differently. She looks like a lump, when we know that she is more attractive than that.
Such a shame.

Actually Orlando is posing as well. At least he is when he has his lips slightly open for the picture with David Suchet. I think both of them have been schooled by PR in how to pose for official photos, and they just do it without thinking very much whether it’s strictly appropriate.

It funny because there is no pic of her with hes mum or sister and if they were family pics there would be more i have to agree with always working because she is. And we are lucky she did’nt go there topless she likes doing that a lotttttt.

@dont shoot me.:

That’s because Morlando’s fans live vicariously through their idols. So sad, poor idiots.

That’s called professional deformation, and there’s nothing wrong with it. You should look it up, it happens to everyone, when they do/behave in their daily life like they do/behave at work, and it’s something unconscious and automatic.
Still, one has to wonder if you realize how crazy you sound judging someone for the position of her leg.
It may be his show but TO YOU it’s her show. People were commenting on how funny Orlando looks, if he deserves that honour or not, etc until you made this her thread.

@don't shoot me @ 07/14/2010 at 9:27 am

I believe nobody attacked you. Unless you feel really hurt when someone disagrees with you, in which case you should probably not comment on public forums.
Someone should tell you all that playing the victim is a bad strategy when you are not a victim.

Orlando is posing too it was a public event were photographers came to take his picture he has been in the game for over a decade now and knows how to play the game. OF COURSE THEY WERE POSING GIVEN THAT THEIR PICTURE WAS BEING TAKEN AND NOT FOR A PERSONAL ALBUM.Is this the best you Delphi loons can come up with? That is the only thing you found to complain?LOL come on you are boring me.

I don’t get the big deal. I guess that’s because it ISN’T a big deal.
EVERYONE in the pictures is posing. And unless it’s an ‘action’ shot, everyone in the world is ‘posing’ when their pictures are taken. samantha is ‘posing’, too. Unless that you think that she spends her life with her hands clasped in front of her.
Everyone poses, it’s just that some are better at it than others.
My goodness the Delphites are desperate.
All of this ‘posing’ hub-bub proves that.

-Miranda will never be a successful model = Miranda in the top ten on the Forbe’s list of highest earning models for the last three years in a row
-Miranda is going to be dropped from VS = contract re-signed and they are using her more than ever
-Miranda is just a catalogue model = walks Balenciaga
-Miranda will never do HF ads = signs with Prada and Jil Sander
-Miranda is just a friend with benefits to Orlando = engagement
-Miranda will never be accepted by his family = a happy family picture at one of Orlando’s most important events
LOL!
See, they ran out of things to complain about.
So all that they have left is…
-Miranda is *gasp* posing for a photograph!!!!!! = Miranda looks right at home at Orlando’s side.
This is TOOOOO dam*ed funny!
BAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAA!!!!

Multiple residences? @ 07/14/2010 at 1:45 pm

Maybe they’ll be like Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie or Johnny Depp and Vanessa Paredis and maintain homes in several countries. One in the U.S. (related to work, plus he already has one in L.A.), another in the U.K. (where he also owns a home), and perhaps another in Australia (to be near her parents and her work with David Jones?).

I’m sure that’s exactly what they will do.
They can afford to have a home on every continent.
And they will probably keep Miranda’s apartment in NY, too. That way they have access to both coasts.

He's so hot @ 07/14/2010 at 3:08 pm

OMG enough with the stupid arguments! Two GORGEOUS people take pictures in which they look GORGEOUS and it pisses people off. That is called jealousy.

Who cares what will happen 10 years down the road. Look in the mirror. What will your life be like 10 years down the road? Some of us will be divorced or in a crumbling marriage. Some of us will be having babies. Some will live in a different city from our spouse but trying to make it work. Their will be losses, joys, birthdays and cake. And some of us will still be happy and in love. None of us know what will happen with them. They will go on their own path and figure it all out. Good luck to them.

Orlando, you are wonderful and good and those of us who are fans will keep loving you and supporting you. I can’t wait to see you in 3 Musketeers!

For the people who are not fans, why do you come here? To talk trash? That’s pretty pathetic and sad. Try spreading love instead of hate. And if you don’ like Orlando, that’s ok. But why so ugly and negative? Why does he bother you so? This place is really bizarre.

Around the World @ 07/14/2010 at 3:17 pm

Their kids (if and when they have any) can become world travelers like the Brangellina Bunch.

@always working:

She should behave NORMAL, should she? Well, perhaps behaving NORMAL is not sizing her up inch by inch and analyzing how she stands and theorizing as to how that affects the other folks in the picture.

I mean, come on! Are you for real?!

I didn’t even notice her stance until you pointed it out.

How do you know she wasn’t shifting her position, peeling the heel of her shoe from the grass, trying to indiscreetly scratch her knee … purposefully piss YOU off? LOL

I like the word chuffed.

Congrats Orlando!

Just because some dont like the way miranda goes about things does not mean there not fans of orlando in the some just want the best for him.

Just because some dont like the way miranda goes about things does not mean there not fans of orlando some just want the best for him.

I wouldn’t really think that making irrational, critical, hateful comments about the woman that he loves is what’s “best for him”, do you?

Doutzen got pregnant after dating a guy for eight months.
Since you haters are calling Miranda a coniving woman for supposedly getting pregnant by a guy that she has been with for 2.5 years, what does that make Doutzen?
hmmm?

I dont think having my say about miranda was that hateful just being a fan that does not like what she does and does not want him to get hurt or used. May be im wrong but it is just the way she does thing and says thing. I never call her any thing that bad.

What? Doutzen’s man isn’t a famous actor, she dates a DJ and of course never ‘used’ his name to be more famous, they have always been very private and rarely wen to events together.

Poor Mrs. Bloom. It must be devastating for a mother to know that her future daughter in law has been in more laps than a napkin.

You’ve said a lot of hateful things about Miranda.
On this page alone, you said that you were surprised that she didn’t show up topless.
That is a hateful statement.

Doutzen did use her former boyfriend for publicity. Remember the pic of the two of them in Vogue last year, or the year before. And she was *ahem* ‘caught’ at the beach several times by paps with both the last boyfriend, and with this one. Yes, she is the bigger name in the couple, but she hasn’t been any more private than Orlando and Miranda. The big difference there is that Orlando’s fame dwarfs Doutzen’s, so more photographers will go after him, which means more pictures.
The name that I was thinking of for Doutzen is ‘stupid’.
She’s always been heavy (for a model) through her hips and thighs. She is just genetically predisposed to carry a lot of her weight there. If she is able to lose the baby weight, it will be a miracle. She may have just retired from modeling.

OH EM GEEEE!!!
SHE’S HAD THREE BOYFRIENDS SINCE SHE TURNED 21.
THAT WHOOOOOORE!!!!1111!1!!!!!!111!1!1!!!!!!!

Discussion was about her current bf not the ‘former’, I think any comparison between Doutzy and Kerr and their relationship is stupid and senseless. Kroes has always been more private.

pregnant... @ 07/15/2010 at 8:05 am

I think Miranda is pregnant. She never denied it. She just said she found it ironic that people would report she was pregnant, and that she was ignoring it. She never said, “No, I’m not pregnant.”, If Miranda is in her first trimester (she probably is) she can’t announce her pregnancy, I know a lot of women who don’t announce they’re pregnant until there second trimester (after twelve weeks) because during the first trimester there is always a strong chance of a miscarriage. Adriana Lima kept denying she was pregnant until she entered her second trimester. It’s all logic.

More private or just has less spotlight? hmm…

Melbourne, July 11 (ANI): Miranda Kerr has dismissed rumours that she’s pregnant.

While the supermodel hopes to become a mother one day, the 27-year-old brunette beauty has quashed rumours that she’s carrying fiancee Orlando Bloom’s child right now.

“The rumours started as soon as soon as it became known we were engaged. We are ignoring them and enjoying this moment,” News.com.au quoted her as telling the Herald Sun.

She added: “I have always been very open about wanting to be a mother one day and I’ve always thought Orlando would be a great dad.” (ANI)

“has quashed rumours that she’s carrying fiancee Orlando Bloom’s child right now”…this is a denial. She could have said she wasn’t going to comment, but this seems a denial to me. If she infact is pregnant, then she played with the press, and it wouldn’t be the first time.

Since DK doesn’t have JJ on her payroll I’d say she is more private. It’s all logic.

She probably sold the exclusive of the pregnancy ‘scoop’ to some aussie mags, the ones who seem to care about her.

Where did she dismiss the rumors? Where exactly? If there was no truth to it, she wouldn’t say, “I’m ignoring it”, she would give a straight answer. Women in their first trimester are strongly advised to keep the news to themselves and their significant others, because as I said, the first twelve months is VERY tricky (the most dangerous trimester is the first), and there is ALWAYS a chance of a miscarriage. Adriana Lima and her reps denied that she was pregnant up and down, and all of a sudden she comes out 3 months pregnant.
And as for the (same person) going on about the “sold the news to Aus press – only ones who care about her” , “JJ payroll”… can you please grow up?? Like seriously?? O_o

107 here. @ 07/15/2010 at 8:31 am

I meant twelve weeks… not twelve months sorry. Haha.

Get a dictionary and look for ‘quash’.

‘If there was no truth to it, she wouldn’t say, “I’m ignoring it”, she would give a straight answer.’

So you think people ignore true stuff? I’ve always ignored lies and fake things, but I don’t think you can say ‘ignoring’ a thing is confirming it…

I don’t agree. The Press is always putting dramatic spins on people’s actual words. The quote they give is what she actually said. If she had explicitly denied being pregnant in her interview, they would have put her actual words in quotes.

Orlando’s thread, Orlando’s degree, so congrats on him!!

And just think if he got that girl from the play she may have stay in the uk with him?

Well, we are talking about rumors of pregnancy. this is slightly different then discussing ignoring rumors/nasty lies said about you.
Of course she would ignore rumors she’s pregnant. It’s a special time for her and Orlando… it’s their time. once they have the certainty of their babies health, then they can share.

Omg i mean he” sorry

Omg i mean he” sorry and her” my things go a bit wrong to day

Well most of your comments in Orlando’s thread doesn’t make sense anyways….

Orlando does look good.

I guess that when you say that JJ is not on DK’s payroll you mean that nobody comments anything about her if it isn’t to compare her to Miranda Kerr.
Don’t get me wrong, I think DK is private, but so are Orlando and Miranda.

He's so hot @ 07/15/2010 at 10:04 am

Why not wait and see instead of speculating? If she’s pregnant it will become obvious eventually.

I know those of you that claim to be his fans and trash Miranda on the internet think it’s fine and that doesn’t mean you aren’t a fan. Ok, maybe. It just means you are a bad fan. One who thinks you know Orlando’s life better than he does. You can try and spin it however you like but no one would want a fan like that behind them. Think about that. Also think about someone writing stuff like that about your sister or daughter.

It’s time to give it up and accept that they are together and getting married and she makes him happy.

Orlando’s and Miranda’s fame level is on a different scale to Doutzen. Therefore, the attention/privacy/etc differs.
@101, who says Kroes is more ‘private’? I remember in the 2008 VSFS after party red carpet, she posed kissing her former BF in front of all the hundreds of camera’s, there’s also a bunch of pap pics of her and her boy making out on a beach, and she literally had a whole page in a spread in vogue where she talks all about her BF, as well as posing in a photo shoot with him , plus she went into details about him in a VS valentines day launch, in an interview.
How’s that more private? She’s flaunted her relationships before.
the only thing ‘stupid’ is comparing her fame/control of privacy to Orlando and Miranda.

U think orlando or miranda care about what fans can say? are u really so naive to think they care and get worried about ‘bad’ fans as u call them? Please, they don’t give a damn about what people think! They’re too busy living their life!

Thank you!! YES!
Honestly… just let them be. Is that too much to ask? be happy, smile, live life, stop worrying about two public figures. Because this has a very, very, very small importance in your actual life. So just let Orlando and Miranda be. Because what these two people do with their lives has a small (zero) affect on your own life. So whats the big deal? They’re obviously happy together (and I’m saying this without a blind eye, without biasim, without hate altered vision, without love altered vision.) I’m seeing this for what this is. Two people who are happy. I’m not heightening my opinion, nor pouring biasim. Just observing two human beings. Now, after observing, I move on to the next thing, and worry about my own life

WHAT!!
Common sense on a JJ thread???
Is this some kind of alternate universe that I’ve stumbled upon???
Are y’all just messing with me?

You see, you forgot to apply the hater double standard.
Trying to use rational thought will get you nowhere.
Silly person.

Hater logic…..
Evil paps CONSTANTLY follow a fashion model not well known outside of the industry, or to the general public and her unknown boyfriend.
That’s why they are able to catch Doutzen in such private moments.
But the popular, hot, eligible actor who gained WORLD WIDE fame as part of two of the biggest trilogies in the history of film has to pay the paps to follow him and his hot model girlfriend.
Don’t you seen the *cough* logic *cough*?

He's so hot @ 07/15/2010 at 6:00 pm

@122

Actually, that’s not what I’m saying at all and I completely agree with you. I don’t think they care at all and as you say are just living their lives. I still think that those fans are bad fans who write that cr@p, even though Orlando isn’t aware they exist. That’s just my opinion though.

After leaving the cathedral, “Dr. Bloom” came face to face with his big true love and held her hand, while Miranda and the rest of his family were already inside the conference center for lunch. Maybe one of the photographers has taken a picture? Regards from SIRA

Wait, wait, wait.
You said that he was going to fall in love in Germany. Now you are saying that he met her in England?
Were the cosmos wrong?
Or are you just hedging your bet?
And there is video of him exiting the cathedral, vertificate in hand, and there was no hand holding to be seen.
And we’ve all seen plenty of pics.
His “big true love” is Miranda.
Get over it.

I still would like him to live here in the uk.

I’m sure that he will spend a lot of time there. But he has to be in LA a lot for his job.
Even if he was to marry an English girl, his living situation wouldn’t change that much. He spent most of his time in LA before Miranda came into his life.
That’s where the deals are made. That’s where he has to be.

@@97:

Wrong. 5 boyfriends since she was 16 and a myriad of 1 night stands. *****.

I know hes jobs are over there, but if he did do you think miranda would stay? And i dont mean that in a hateful way. Has any one met her? What is she like because im not to sure about her. Is she as nice as some say? Or does she have another side to her?

And you know this HOW? “myriad of 1 night stands” – you know that couldn’t be more false, even if you added Santa Clause to the mix. She’s only ever had 4 serious long term relationships in her life. And if that makes her a sl*t. Then god help the human race and the way we dehumanize and demean women.

Don’t mean to fuel up but she is known for being easy, especially in our business.
Anyway congratulations to them.

Known for being easy? “especially in our business” ?
That’s golden. Hilarious, really.
You don’t mean to fuel up, but yet you make statements like that. Do you know her personally? Has she told you about her personal business? Or is this all talk from people who don’t like the fact that she’s engaged to their dream man?
And for a girl who tells young girls to treasure themselves, it would be such a stretch for her to have such low values for herself.
Miranda may have made mistakes in the past, but she’s really grown. She seems to be in a good point in her life; personally and professionally. She’s seems very genially happy and grateful. Unlike a lot of you, who come here purely to start fuel and b*llsh*t.

They said that miranda was in engaged too once as well.

@132, 135 @ 07/17/2010 at 8:01 am

How does it feel to make up so much crap and be so mysoginistic at the same time?

You got that wrong. He met his true love in Germany and fell madly in love with her after knowing her for two days or less, he brought her to the UK and after he got his degree he thought that was the best moment to meet her and hold her hand, with all his family and fianceé there, and lots of photographers around.

I would love to see them pics.

LOL!
That was a good one!
*applauds*
BTW, they were pictured leaving London today. They were at the airport with a lot of luggage.
They both looked sweet and adorable.
And I guess since the whole world now knows how he feels about her, he is no longer hesitant to show open affection for her in public.
And she has that dam* shawl hanging over her tummy again. Guess that we will have to keep speculating about the Baby Bloom.

@132
OH EMM GEEEEEE!!!!
FIVE BOYFRIENDS IN ELEVEN YEARS!!!!!
WHAT A SL*T!!!!
really?
That’s your argument?
*rollseyes*
@135
“our business”
Yeah right.
Unless you are referring to delphi as a ‘business’.
BAHAHHAHAHHAAHHAA!!!!

Miranda has been looking pregnant to me since the pictures of Orlando welcoming her at the airport those rumors were out there before but I never believed them but now the pictures above and the new pictures at the airport makes me think she is and she wouldn’t be the first celeb to deny being pregnant while being pregnant usually female celeb won’t people out of their business until they can’t hide it anymore anyway I guess we will find out soon enough .

I think that she is pregnant, too.
Even ‘regular’ people will keep a pregnany secret until after the first tri-mester. In some cultures, it is even considered bad luck to say anything until after the 12th month.
Once again, she never really said that she was not pregnant. Only that you can’t believe all of the rumors that you hear. Which is true, you can’t believe ALL of them. But once in a while, some rumors turn into facts.
We will see.
But if she is preggers, poor VS. Doutzen and Miranda BOTH out for the fashion show?
Ouch!

You do, evidently
You’re here, after all.
That means that you DO care.
DOH!

Uh…sensitive people round here…I won’t say anything bad against your beloved miranda, don’t worry!

Not sensitive at all. Just making an observation.
I just find people who say things like “who cares”, when they obviously DO care a bit hypocritical.
If you didn’t care, you would’nt be on this old thread.
Simple, isn’t it?
I think that the only “sensitive” one here is you. You seem to get sensitive when people point out your hypocrisy.

The @LOL!:

Wow, so bright.

“not sensitive at all”, she said whilst jumping on the chair where she’s been sitting for the past 48 hours tracking down and responding to bad reviews, BHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

Hmmm, didn’t sound like they were “jumping on a chair” to me.They sounded quite calm.
“Tracking down”?
I guess you haters really do believe that we are here for you, and not Orlando and/or Miranda?
What egos, my goodness.
Here’s a hint.
We don’t give a hoot about you, or your beliefs. But we will answer you when you come here to fling insults.
I guess that “stalking posters”, or “tracking down bad reviews” is the last thread of hope that you guys have, hmmm?
Since every insult, or “bad review” has been proven to be false, you are now just desperate for some kind of validation. Instead of facing the reality of your impotence, you want to feel important. That’s why your mind has led you down this path of fantasy.
We are here because we are fans of Orlando and/or Miranda. We aren’t here for you, no matter how many times that you say it.
We know why we are here. Maybe you should examine the real reason that you are here.

Wow that’s my university !!!

orlando ..I dont like your look,and your curly hair ,very silly