Rise of the James Franco

Rise of the James Franco

James Franco and a pal walk through the streets of Vancouver, Canada on their way to the movies on Sunday (July 11).

The 32-year-old actor is currently in Vancouver working on the Planet of the Apes prequel, Rise of the Apes. In the film, James plays “a driven scientist who becomes a crucial figure in the war between humans and apes.”

James‘ romantic-drama Eat Pray Love, co-starring Julia Roberts, will be released in theaters on August 13th!

james franco movie with pal 01

• Martha Stewart is slamming Gwyneth Paltrow - Huffington Post
  • What do you think of Emma Stone's LBD? - Lainey Gossip
  • An Amy Winehouse statue was erected in London - The Hollywood Reporter
  • Alessandra Ambrosio's legs are so long - Hollywood Tuna

Peanut Gallery @ 07/13/2010 at 6:59 am

cute

HOT!!!! Mr Franco makes me WET!!!!!!

Nathing nathing nathing .just slig .com .new chat box

butterbean @ 07/13/2010 at 8:17 am

They look like homosexuals.

Eric Shinn @ 07/13/2010 at 9:11 am

yummy yummy!!!

Brightside @ 07/13/2010 at 9:30 am

Rise of the James Franco, Fall of the Cardigan! :-)

British Latin American @ 07/13/2010 at 9:45 am

James boyfriend? Cool if it is.

They look like a couple!

God help any man who walks alongside a male friend for gay rumours. smh same with Wentworth miller. Some people have too much time on their hands for that. And even if it were true, it is not the be all and end all.

British Latin American @ 07/13/2010 at 12:17 pm

@cocoa lux: I’m no bigot. I was just hoping it was true. And I’ve seen James in pics with plenty of guys, and haven’t wondered if they were a couple.

Just wanted to say that if they ever made a biopic of the life and death of the musician Jeff Buckley (which someone should ’cause he was great) then James should really be the one who plays him. He looks sooo much like him!

I wonder when he is going to come out.

hahaha
It’s the year of the Franco. He’s such a great actor but he never seems to receive his due credit. Hopefully, that’ll start to change.

Love James! Can’t wait to see him in this

Just because James is a pretty boy who supports LGBT and Marriage Equality does not mean he is gay. Lol. If he is, awesome. I’m getting tired of all these “when will so-and-so come out” and such, it’s not up to anyone but that one person to decide when to come out, IF they even are closeted in the first place, I’ve never even gotten gay vibes from Franco.

cute as always.

“Fine”, “wet”, “yummy”, you girls just stole every damn word out of my mouth! Exactly what I was thinking. XD Franco is such a hot piece of meat. He’s one of the most gorgeous men I have ever seen in my entire life. I especially adore his lips. YUM. Perfectly shaped :D

We met in Prospect Park to get our tans on with some mutual friends last month after he was in Manhattan for his art opening. I’ve been friends of friends with him for quite a while and being gay myself, always suspected something. I think my questioning came to an end after we made out hardcore.

He’s much prettier than his boyfriend.

@Steve: LOL – luckiest man alive, you are.