Carrie Underwood: Wedding Pictures with Mike Fisher!

Carrie Underwood: Wedding Pictures with Mike Fisher!

Carrie Underwood and her husband, pro hockey player Mike Fisher, proudly show off their wedding pictures on the latest cover of People, on stands Friday.

Here’s a run-down of their wedding:

– About 250 guests attended the wedding on Saturday at the Ritz-Carlton Lodge, Reynolds Plantation in Greensboro, Georgia.

Carrie wore a chantilly lace and silk organza Monique Lhuillier gown and a diamond tiara, which was Mike’s gift to his new bride.

Carrie walked down the aisle to a string quartet playing Wagner’s Bridal Chorus.

Carrie‘s nephew Max was the ring bearer and Mike’s cousin Hanna was flower girl. Carrie‘s dog Ace was also in attendance — he wore a Swarovski crystal-encrusted pink tuxedo.

– The wedding cake was a cupcake tower made by bridesmaid Ivey Childers and the couple’s first dance was “Love Never Fails”, sung at the wedding by contemporary Christian singer Brandon Heath.

“[Carrie] looked stunning,” Mike said at the wedding. “I was thanking God for her, for that moment. It’s something I’ll never forget.”

Carrie added, “The night exceeded all the hopes I had. It was a great party.”

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All

They look good together. Congrats

They are absolutely adorable together. She seems very happy with him. Wishing them years and years of love and happiness! :)

BEAUTIFUL!!! Carrie looks stunning as always! I wish her and Mike all the happiness in the world. :)

MissAnthropica @ 07/14/2010 at 2:09 am

Great couple I just wish they hadnt sold the pictures to People or any other tabloid it cheapens the day and makes it look like you are cashing in on a suppose to be sacred moment. Unless the money they get it going to charity then thats a different matter and I doubt it is.I still like her and him together just wish they hadnt done what everyone does which is cash in on their wedding day.
Bravo to Javier and Penelope for so far not doing that.

So happy for Carrie! She deserves all the happiness in the world. What a beautiful song to dance to as their first dance. Hopefully she’ll have some little ones down the road!

Super tacky but it’s what I expected from her.

Ok good good good good .im handsome boy and im cute body hahah

mmmm iget sad when some one marry ………..

forever56 @ 07/14/2010 at 2:53 am

They aren’t super personal photos! I don’t see why they can’t share a couple pictures… not like they televised it. I’m so glad it was a happy day!! Congrats!!

I have to agree with MissAnthropica…I really like Carrie and wish the couple the best, but I hope the money goes to charity. Ace wearing tuxedo with Swarovski crystals? I´ve always been a huge dog lover and making a dog looking like a clown is silly.

Congrats, they’re beautiful together. I wonder if she’ll really start using her married name now (Carrie Fisher) seeing as there is already one celeb with the same name, Carrie Fisher a.k.a Princess Leia.

shes donating the money from the mag to charity so good for them! i dont see nothing wrong with sharing the pics she selected for the world to see…relax

HER WEDDING GOWN IS VERY NICE

yes the profits are going to charity

Wow another republican white girl celebrity with a local beauty get hitched lets call on the parade and the bang the drums mmmmmmmm. NOOOOOOOOT .

@MissAnthropica:

I have to agree with you on that one. People wedding covers are for the reality star z listers like Khloe Kardashian and Kendra@MissAnthropica:

Go Ask Alice @ 07/14/2010 at 8:04 am

Iagree with Miss Anth, buttttt if these are a few selected pics, and money goes to a cause, maybe.

I don’t know. Charity or not.
I am kind of on the fence on this.

She hadtotaly privacy.
Photos ,tabloids, are hardly after her like that, like Tomand Kaite lets say, KimK, Jessica sIMPSON, etc.

Some people advertise everything.

For her, being her, I think the pics would have been best NOT a People mag feature.
How about a compromise for her friends and for chairty, but an article in People mag with a few (4)selected pics.
More classy.
More private.
Enough to satisfy her fans and Fisher’s too.

jerandjan @ 07/14/2010 at 8:19 am

Of course the money will go to Charity..That’s the way both Carrie and Mike are! Congratulations to them both. God Bless!

Butter_Fly @ 07/14/2010 at 8:29 am

I also agree with MissAnthropica. Great post. I don’t think I could sell my wedding even for charity.

offtheproperty @ 07/14/2010 at 9:01 am

I see Lindsay on that cover. Shouldn’t you be talking about her? When her attorney and the judge were talking about her she was spinning around in her chair with insanity that everyone was talking about her but not asking her to tell them what they should do.

i dont like her dress. why are her flowers looking like tie dye? i like the thing on her head, but not her hair. her hair is same old, same old that she always does. boo.

Congrats! Best Wishes!

Gorgeous and cute at the same time. Can’t wait to read about it. It’s nice to have a happy story to celebrate. Thanks for the teasers Jared!

Carrie looks beautiful! Love the diamond tiara Mike bought for Carrie! Can’t wait to buy People magazine and see more pictures! Best wishes for a great couple!!!!

It’s a GREAT idea that a few of their wedding photos will go to People Magazine. The fans will be thrilled to be able to see them and Carrie does have a lot of them. Also,a charity will benefit. Why are some people so stupid about this? It’s a win-win situation.

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All